What the Hell...? A College Tale part 2

What the Hell…? A College Tale part 2

Amy awoke several hours later. The pacifier in her mouth fell out as she groggily opened her eyes. She moved a little and found her hand on Rachel’s diaper. She felt that the diaper was wet and pulled her hand back. She rolled onto her back and felt moisture in her diaper as well. She looked down her body and saw that the bottom of her diaper was yellow.
“What the-?” Amy thought, “I must’ve somehow wet myself in my sleep.” Amy rubbed her eyes and sat up. She looked around at her room and gasped. Rachel began to stir and she woke up.
“What’s going on? Why am I wet?” Rachel asked. She looked at her diaper and gasped, seeing that she had peed herself in her sleep.
“How did I wet myself?” asked Rachel aloud. She sat up and the pacifier dropped out of her mouth as she looked at the room. She gasped as well when she saw the room. She saw that the room was now painted pink and almost completely redecorated. Amy saw that their dresser had been replaced by a changing table. Amy got up and went to the changing table. She opened one of the drawers and found it to be filled with adult pampers. She opened another drawer and found pacifiers, baby powder, and t-shirts. Amy ran to the closet and looked inside, but found her clothes and underwear missing. She saw that Rachel’s were gone as well.
“Great. All of our clothes and underwear are gone,” Amy said to Rachel, “All we have left are these pampers and baby things. What the hell are we going to do?”
“This is terrible,” Rachel said, “I have to go to the bathroom real fast. I’ll be out in a second and we’ll figure this out.” Rachel went to the bathroom door, opened it, and gasped. She saw that the toilet was gone!
“No, no, no,” Rachel stammered, “The toilet’s gone. We’re going to have to use the diapers.”
“What! No way! This is terrible!” Amy exclaimed.
“Damn it, I really have to go now, too,” Rachel complained, “I don’t want to have to use these diapers.”
“Why are we both wet anyways?” Amy asked, “I mean, how could we piss ourselves in our sleep?”
“I don’t know, but I can’t hold it in forever,” Rachel said. She held her crotch and took a seat on the bed. Rachel crossed her legs and tried to control her bladder.
“Ugh, I’m starting to chafe up a little,” Amy said, shifting her diaper, “Would you mind changing me into a fresh diaper? I’m afraid I don’t know how to change myself.”
“Yeah, hold on,” Rachel grunted out, still trying to hold on. Rachel gripped her crotch tighter, but her bladder relaxed and the pee flooded into her diaper. She tried to hold on still, but was wetting herself uncontrollably. She finished with an even bigger yellow spot at the bottom of her diaper. She looked down at her crotch and took her hand off it. Rachel sighed and got up.
“Yeah, change me next, please,” Rachel said. Amy nodded and hopped up onto the changing table. Rachel walked over and un-taped Amy’s diaper. She cleaned Amy with baby wipes and pulled out the baby powder and a fresh diaper. She powdered Amy and slid the new diaper underneath her. She fastened it up and Amy got off the table. Rachel got on it next and Amy changed her diaper. When Amy finished, Rachel got off the table and they both took a seat on their beds.
“So, what do we do?” asked Rachel. Amy took a look at the clock and saw that it was late.
“Well, I don’t know about you, but I’m a little tired,” Amy said, “Let’s sleep and we’ll figure this out in the morning.” Rachel nodded and they both slid under their covers. They woke up in the morning and got out of bed. Amy changed her shirt and sighed, knowing she wouldn’t be able to wear pants. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Rachel and Amy gasped and looked at each other.
“Oh no! Do we answer it?” whispered Rachel.
“No, just wait until they go away,” Amy whispered back. The knock came louder at the door and both girls hid from sight. They heard a key enter the door next and gasped.
“Who could that be?” whispered Rachel. Amy shrugged in fear and the doorknob turned. Both girls hid in their beds, hiding their pampers beneath the covers. The door opened and a young girl around their age appeared in the doorway. She had a large bag with her and she walked inside. She closed the door behind her and locked it.
“And you two must be the babies,” the woman said, “My name’s Kristin and I’ll be your baby-sitter for the day.” Rachel and Amy stared at Kristin in stark surprise.
“What?” asked Amy in surprise.
“C’mon, out of bed. You babies must be hungry,” Kristin said. She reached into her bag and pulled out two bottles full of milk.
“But first let me check and see if any of you need a changing,” Kristin said. She came over to Amy and pulled back the sheet covers. She put her hand on Amy’s crotch to see if she had wet herself. Amy backed away and Kristin smiled at her.
“Good, you’re not wet. Let’s see about your friend,” Kristin said. She walked over to Rachel and pulled her sheets back. Rachel tried to push Kristin away, but Kristin overpowered her and felt her diaper. She found Rachel to be dry as well and smiled at her approvingly. She inserted the bottle into Rachel’s mouth and walked over to Amy. Rachel tried to spit it out, but found that she couldn’t once again. She drank from it and Kristin put the second bottle into Amy’s mouth. Amy began to drink from it as well and soon both girls had finished their bottles. Kristin walked over and picked up Amy. She held her by her bottom and held her head over her shoulder. Kristin patted Amy’s back, but Amy got off of Kristin.
“Uh-oh, someone’s being a bad baby,” Kristin said, wagging her finger. She grabbed Amy by the right wrist before she could walk away and whipped out a pair of handcuffs from her bag. She attached one end to Amy’s wrist and dragged Amy over to her bed. She threw Amy onto her bed and attached the other end to Amy’s bedpost. Amy tried to pull her arm free, but she hurt her wrist on the handcuffs as she tried to pull away. She found herself trapped and Kristin returned with a few pieces of rope. She tied the rest of Amy’s limbs to the bedposts with the rope and walked away to leave Amy lying on her bed. Amy struggled to get free, but could not.
“Why are you doing this! Did my mother send you!?” exclaimed Amy. Kristin held her finger to her mouth and shushed. She inserted a pacifier into Amy’s mouth with a strap attached to it and tied it around Amy. Amy tried to speak, but the pacifier didn’t allow her to do so.
“Stop this!” yelled Rachel. She ran at Kristin and tried to hit her, but Kristin caught her by the wrist.
“You too, huh?” Kristin asked. She dragged Rachel over to her bed and sat down. She threw Rachel over her lap and put a pacifier into her mouth. Rachel looked back at Kristin and Kristin smacked Rachel’s behind hard. Rachel jolted and Kristin continued to spank Rachel hard with her hand. Kristin began to spank harder and Rachel bit down hard on the pacifier. Tears began to stream down her face as Kristin spanked her harder each time. In no time at all, Rachel began to cry and the pacifier fell out of her mouth. Her butt became numb and she felt her bladder weaken. Kristin stopped spanking her and lifted her to her feet. Rachel barely stood as she continued to cry.
“There, maybe you won’t be a bad baby anymore,” Kristin said. Rachel slowly stopped crying and glared at Kristin.
“No, no, take that look off your face,” Kristin warned. Rachel ignored her and Kristin jumped to her feet, her hand out to her side. Rachel recoiled in terror and began to wet herself in fear. She took a few steps back and quickly finished wetting her diaper. Kristin smiled at her and took her by the hand to the changing table.
“Let’s get you out of your wet diaper,” Kristin said. She lifted Rachel onto the table and un-taped her diaper. She cleaned off Rachel and slid a new pampers underneath her. Kristin powdered Rachel’s diaper area and pulled up the new diaper between her legs. She taped up the diaper and patted Rachel’s sore behind lightly. Kristin helped Rachel off the table and Rachel backed away from Kristin.
“What’s going on. Really, why are you here. And why is her mother doing this to us?” Rachel asked.
“I was hired to baby-sit you two. Amy’s mother believes you two truly are babies and would like me to treat you as such,” Kristin explained. Kristin suddenly got a strange look in her eyes and she grabbed Rachel by the arm. She reached into her bag and pulled out another pair of handcuffs. She locked Rachel’s hands together, tied rope to the handcuffs, and tied the other end of the rope to the bathroom door. Rachel nearly screamed out, but Kristin popped a pacifier into her mouth and tied it around Rachel’s head. Rachel looked at Kristin with a scared look in her eyes.
“But I came because I really wanted to try something,” Kristin said. She walked over to the changing table and pulled out an adult pampers. She lifted herself onto the table and zipped down her zipper.
“I wanted to try on a diaper for myself,” Kristin said, “It’s always been my fantasy to do so.” Kristin pulled her pants down and her panties next. She slid the diaper underneath her butt and powdered herself. Kristin felt the diaper as she pulled it up between her legs. She taped up her diaper and stroked her crotch a few times. She was elated at the fact that she was wearing a diaper. Kristin hopped off the table and went to the mirror to admire herself in her diaper. Amy and Rachel met eyes and shrugged. Kristin stopped looking at herself and walked over to Rachel.
“And I’ve had my eye on you,” Kristin said. She felt Rachel’s diapered butt with her hand and squeezed it a few times. Rachel moved about, but couldn’t get far since she was chained to the bathroom door. Kristin continued to feel up Rachel’s butt and closed her eyes as she did so. She then began to massage Rachel’s behind. Rachel squirmed about and felt her bowels loosen. Kristin stopped touching Rachel, opened her eyes, and walked over to Rachel’s bed. Rachel felt an urge to poop and since her butt was almost numb, she couldn’t fight it well. Kristin lay down on Rachel’s bed with her eyes directly on Rachel. Rachel squirmed about as she tried to hold in her poop. Kristin smiled as Rachel frantically tried to hold her poop in. She slowly lost control and her butt pushed back. Kristin reached her hand into her diaper and began to pleasure herself as she watched Rachel. Rachel felt her bowels loosen and something drop into her diaper. She gasped, but didn’t have enough time to react. She bit down on her pacifier hard as she began to poop her pants uncontrollably. She pooped and a bulge started in the back of her huggies. Kristin watched with glee as she pleasured herself. Rachel continued to poop and the bulge grew larger as she did so. She dropped a few more lumps into her diaper and came to a finish with a massive bulge in the back of her diaper. She stood up straight and looked back at her loaded diaper. A tear dripped down her cheek and Kristin got up off the bed. She took her hand out of her diaper and put it onto Rachel’s butt. She felt the poop in Rachel’s diaper and stroked the front of her own diaper.
“You look so good in a messy diaper,” Kristin said, “Watch me wet mine.” Kristin turned Rachel to watch her and stood close to Rachel’s face. Kristin let her bladder relax and a warm stream of pee streaked into Kristin’s diaper. The bottom of her diaper began to turn yellow and Rachel was forced to watch. Kristin finished wetting herself and rubbed the front of her diaper. She moaned happily and walked over to Amy.
“I’ve been a bad baby. I could use a diaper change,” Kristin said, putting her finger in her mouth, “Uh-oh, I think I have to make a poopie.” Kristin stood over Amy’s face and squatted down a little. She relaxed her bowels and slowly began to drop a load in her pants. Amy was forced to watch as Kristin pooped. She watched as a bulge grew in the back of Kristin’s diaper and sucked on her pacifier ferociously. She turned her head to try to look away, but could not. Kristin continued to poop and grunted as she did so. Her face turned red as she pushed out more into her diaper. Kristin slowly came to a stop with an even bigger bulge in her diaper than Rachel. She sighed and got off the bed.
“Oh no. Looks like I’ve made a big mess in my huggies,” Kristin said, “But I’m not satisfied yet.” She waddled over to Rachel, her diaper bulging in the back, and felt the back of her diaper. She moaned and stood next to Rachel. She stroked the back of Rachel’s huggies and reached her other hand into Rachel’s huggies. She began to pleasure Rachel as she stroked her diaper. Rachel tried to move about but Kristin started to kiss her through Rachel’s pacifier. Rachel tried to resist, but couldn’t really go anywhere. Kristin began to pleasure Rachel faster and Rachel was nearing her climax. Kristin squished the poop in Rachel’s diaper up against her butt and pulled her hand out of Rachel’s diaper. Rachel reached her climax and exploded in her diaper. Kristin walked away as Rachel was breathing heavily. She felt very dirty in the diaper she wore.
“Alright, that’s all I’m here for,” Kristin said, “She just wanted me to check up on you guys and give you a changing, but it looks like I got carried away.” Kristin hopped up on the diaper changing table and changed herself into a fresh diaper. She put a few diapers into her purse, put on her pants, and walked out the door, leaving Rachel and Amy tied up. Rachel met Amy’s eyes and they were full of fear. Amy struggled with her hands to get free and felt an urge to pee. She felt the ropes loosening and wriggled her hands even more. The ropes fully loosened and Amy jumped up from the bed. She pulled the pacifier off her mouth and walked over to Rachel. She set Rachel free and Rachel pulled the pacifier off her mouth.
“I need…my diaper changed,” gasped Rachel.

you wrote:
(“Uh-oh, someone’s being a bad baby,” Kristin said, wagging her finger. She grabbed Amy by the right wrist before she could walk away and whipped out a pair of handcuffs from her bag. She attached one end to Amy’s wrist and dragged Amy over to her bed. She threw Amy onto her bed and attached the other end to Amy’s bedpost. Amy tried to pull her arm free, but she hurt her wrist on the handcuffs as she tried to pull away. )

Then at the end amy’s rope losen and she gets up. must be magic.

If I could say something constructive about this story I would, but the “What the Hell?” in the title describes it perfectly.

This story is just bad.

It’s just to painfully dissociated from the real world.

oh comon guys! sure this story has problems but for god sakes people, this story isnt that bad maybe out of touch on this site but still not bad

I have held off on commenting

Itll I could read both chapters…
What I found is that this story is the perefect canidate for the How to Not Write a Story Section. Meaning, this stour has not plot, no depth, and no life.

You could improve this story by giving some background to the characters, and set up a plot that goes somewhere besides telling us how full a diaper is.

Please try harder

im aiming this specifically at the last person to post jayme anne. finally someone who can give constructive critisism without being harsh. im honestly suprised the author hasnt posted anything about the comments