What the hell...? A College Tale part 1

I hope this one is different in some way than my others.

What the hell…? A College Tale

Amy was a normal girl who had just started college. She had moved into her dorm room and found everything to be enjoyable. The winter holidays came around and her mother and sister decided to come by for a visit.
“Hello, Amy,” said her mother as she entered with a hug, “What a nice dorm room.”
“Thanks. I’ve tried to keep it clean,” said Amy. Her mother closed the door and looked around the room.
“Wow, so, how are you doing?” asked her mother, whose name was Leah.
“Pretty well, mom,” said Amy.
“I just can’t believe my baby’s finally grown up,” said Leah, reaching into the large bag she brought. She pulled out a large bag full of adult huggies.
“What are those, mom?” asked Amy confused.
“Oh, I just wanted to see my if my baby was doing her poops,” said Leah.
“Mom, that’s crazy. I mean, those are huggies. I’m not a baby anymore,” said Amy, “Susan, tell her.”
“Oh, I’ve got Susan back in her diapers as well,” said Leah. She pulled down the front of the ashamed Susan’s pants to reveal that she was wearing adult-sized huggies.
“What’s going on? I’m an adult now and Susan’s old enough to be out of diapers. I refuse to wear pampers,” complained Amy.
“I’m sorry, honey, but I’m going to have to insist,” said Leah. She opened the package and pulled out an adult-sized diaper. She reached inside her bag again and pulled out a pacifier and baby powder. Leah walked over to her daughter and began to pull her pants down. Amy tried to break away, but her mother proved too strong. She grabbed her daughter and pulled her pants down all the way. Amy stood in her panties and tried to escape, but her mother held her firm. Leah pulled down Amy’s panties next. Leah threw Amy onto her bed, naked. She held her daughter down and placed the diaper underneath her butt. Amy struggled to escape, but her mother held her down firmly. Leah applied baby powder to her daughter and inserted a pill into her butt. Amy jolted a bit, but her mother held her down still. Leah fastened her daughter’s diaper up and stood her daughter up. She patted her daughter’s behind and stared at her approvingly.
“Mom, I’m not going to wear and use this!” yelled Amy, preparing to rip the diaper off, “I’m eighteen and I don’t need to wear huggies anymore. I don’t know how Susan puts up with it!”
“Actually, Susan wanted this. I found out not too long ago,” explained Leah, “I found Susan online once surfing around diaper websites, but never mentioned it. Then I found Susan wearing a diaper in her room and I found it to be wet. I knew something was going on in her life and I asked her what was wrong. She told me she wanted to be a baby again, so I complied.”
“Well, there you go, one baby for you,” said Amy angrily, tearing her diaper off, “You don’t need two. And what did you put up my butt?”
“A special pill that will make you poop. Your poops should be nice and solid according to the box,” said Leah, “I’d wear that diaper if I were you. Unless you’d rather poop your pants.” Amy stared at her in shock. Leah smiled and walked over to her daughter. She threw her onto her bed and put the diaper back on her.
Amy felt a rumbling in her stomach and she sat up. Leah put the pacifier in her mouth and Amy tried to spit it out, but found it wouldn’t budge. She found that it was sort of stuck in her mouth and she soon found herself sucking on it.
“What’s going on?” Amy asked herself in her mind, “I’m not a baby anymore. This shouldn’t be happening.” Amy looked at her diaper and couldn’t believe what was happening. She sucked on her pacifier and her mother watched her. Suddenly, she was hit with a hard cramp. Amy bent over and held her stomach.
“Go ahead, I want to see my baby make her poopies,” Leah said. Amy stood up and made her way towards the bathroom, but stopped short. She bent forward slightly and grunted. Amy held on as best as she could, but she felt her butt open inside her diaper. Amy bit down on her pacifier as she struggled to hold on, but it was futile. She began to poop herself uncontrollably. She felt something drop into her diaper and knew it had begun. She bit down on the pacifier hard and tried to stop the inevitable, but it did not work. Amy held her stomach as she pooped herself. Lumps dropped into her diaper, creating a bulge. Leah watched with glee as Amy messed herself. Amy continued on and the bulge grew larger. She slowly came to a stop and the last of it dropped into her diaper. She felt her bladder relax and she began to wet herself. She felt the pee leak out into her diaper and she was unable to stop it. She held onto her crotch to try to make it stop, but it didn’t help. She finished wetting herself and the bottom of her diaper was yellow and sagging from the mess she made. Amy looked at her diaper in disbelief, unable to believe what she had done. Suddenly, she heard the doorknob turn and her roommate, Rachel, entered.
“Oh, I didn’t know you would be home. Wait, what’s going on here?” asked Rachel, looking around and what was going on. With a great amount of speed, Leah grabbed a diaper from her pack along with the baby powder and another pill. She grabbed Rachel and threw her onto the bed. It all happened so fast Rachel didn’t know what to do. Leah grabbed Rachel’s pants, unzipped them, and pulled them off. Rachel tried to fight, but Leah held her down, preventing her from doing so. She grabbed Rachel’s panties next and slid them off. Rachel tried to kick about, but Leah held her down firmly. Leah pulled out the adult pampers and slid it underneath Rachel’s butt. She powdered Rachel’s diaper area as she struggled and drew the pill. She inserted the pill into Rachel’s behind and the latter jolted violently, but Leah never let her escape. Leah fastened up Rachel’s diaper and let her go. Rachel backed away quickly on the bed, breathing heavily.
“What the hell’s going on?” Rachel asked, looking around first at Leah, then at Amy in her messy diaper, “Amy, why are you in a diaper and what did your mom do to me?”
“Now you’re in a diaper as well,” Leah said, “I think all college students should be back in diapers. And I inserted a special laxative pill into your behind. The only way to get it out is to poop it out, so I’d keep that on if I were you.” Rachel looked at her diaper and then at Leah with shocked eyes.
“No, why would you do that to me?” asked Rachel.
“Like I said, all college girls should be back in diapers,” Leah explained, “It’s easier for on the go, and besides, you all act like such big babies anyways. So you deserve to be treated like one.”
“I don’t want to poop my pants,” Rachel complained, tearing up.
“You stay there, baby, I’m going to clean my daughter up,” Leah said. Rachel felt a rumbling in her stomach and knew what was soon to come. Leah walked over to Amy and looked into her diaper. Amy broke away and tried to hide her shame.
“Come here so I can change your diaper,” Leah said. Amy shook her head.
“Would you rather stay in your dirty diaper?” asked Leah. Amy complied and walked over to her mother.
“That’s my girl,” Leah said approvingly. Amy felt her crotch slowly and it really sunk in that she had wet and messed herself. Her mother grabbed her by the arm and lay her down on the bed next to Rachel. Leah pulled the pacifier from Amy’s mouth and set it on the bed. She reached into her bag and pulled out another adult pampers. She un-taped Amy’s diaper and cleaned her up. Leah applied baby powder to her daughter’s diaper area and slid the new pampers underneath her butt. She fastened it up and stood Amy up. Rachel suddenly gasped and jumped off the bed.
“Here, you’ll want this,” Leah said. She shoved the pacifier into Rachel’s mouth. Rachel made a mad dash for the bathroom, ignoring the pacifier in her mouth, but didn’t make it too far. She stopped and bent over slightly. Rachel bit down on the pacifier hard and put her hands on her butt to try to hold back what was going to come out. She squeezed her cheeks together tightly, but they slowly opened. Rachel gripped her butt even tighter, but it was all futile. She closed her eyes and held her stomach. Rachel bit down onto her pacifier hard and felt something drop into her diaper. She had a pained look on her face as she began to poop herself uncontrollably. She grunted and a bulge started in the back of her pampers. Everyone watched her as she took a dump in her diaper. Rachel kept on pooping and the bulge grew bigger and bigger. She slowly came to a stop with a massive bulge in the back of her diaper. She held her crotch as a great urge to pee hit her. Rachel began to wet herself without her consent and she felt the diaper absorb it as she held her crotch. She soon came to a finish with a yellow spot at the bottom of her diaper.
“Diaper change time,” Leah said. Rachel felt her behind and felt all of the poop in her diaper. Leah led her to the bed and lay her down. She unfastened her diaper and cleaned her up. Leah slid a new adult pampers underneath her and powdered her diaper area. She taped up the new pampers and patted Rachel’s diapered behind. She pulled the pacifier from Rachel’s mouth and pulled out two bottles from her bag. They were filled with milk and Leah inserted one into Rachel’s mouth. Rachel tried to push it out, but found it oddly soothing and began to suck on it without wanting to.
“And now for baby number two,” Leah said, turning to her daughter, “You babies drink those all gone and take a little nap. When you wake up, all will be as it should be.” She shoved the other bottle into Amy’s mouth and Amy tried to spit it out, but couldn’t. She found it oddly soothing like Rachel did and sucked on it. Amy began to feel sleepy as she drained the bottle of its contents. Leah walked over and picked Amy up. She carried Amy over to the bed and lay her down. Amy felt extremely sluggish and couldn’t fight against it. Rachel finished her bottle and her eyelids began to close. Leah put a pacifier into her mouth and Rachel began to suck on it. Amy finished her bottle and Leah inserted another pacifier into her mouth. Amy sucked on it and both she and Rachel fell asleep.

What the hell…? A College Tale part 1

At least you bother to comment Blood, but believe me, it wasn’t worth your energy. It wasn’t worth the single cent’s worth of sugar you just burned for you to make such an inane post.

I wasn’t commenting on your comment, I was directly chastising you for making such a crass comment.

The story… Well, yeh.

Yeah, that wasn’t really constructive Blood. There’s a difference between a critique and just putting someone down.

Diaper, you’ve certainly got the underlying theme of the stories on this forum down but in order to stand out or keep readers coming back, you have to flesh out the elements of your story a little more. Who are these characters and why should we care about what’s happening to them? What are they going through mentally as well as physically? Be detailed and descriptive, really try to paint a picture for us.

Specifically, I think you should delve into your character’s reactions more. It reads as though they’re reciting what they should be feeling, not actually feeling it. Your plot is also very formulaic, mix it up a little, don’t be afraid to add something new.

Again, you’ve got the bare bones, now you need to flesh it out a little more so that it turns into a full fledged story.

Well I am with blood 100%

Dear Diaper123,

Seriously, all of your recent contributions to our story board have been pretty subpar. And thats being very very nice. Would you please please read some of the other stories on this board before you ever post a story again? Please consider this.

Yours
Me

At least remmy has something for the diaper story hell thing. Its like what 4 or 5 new ones from the same person?

This reminds me of the time we all went on a quest to determine the meaning of ‘bucking and smocking.’

Off the rails, I tell you.

I really kinda wish someone would do that to me
It’s my diapered dream

theres always one

Were do u get these adult huggies I want some

After all, this couldn’t be a work of fiction in which none of the products actually exist.

This was poorly written. It was very rushed and there was no explination about the background and the characters. Why did Leah want to diaper Rachael and her daughter? Why did she think college girls should be in diapers?

she has a point, though this could potentially be worked into a good story……maybe…….as it is right now the readers have no reason what so ever to care whats going on. If you take writting seriously and aren’t just writting this to have something to jack off to you should take time to flesh out a real plot, develop your characters, and for the love of god DONT!!! just make it story about girls messing diapers like wild monkeys.

hm i liked this story, im kinda confused but i guess itll get get explained later. also to that one guy youre really harsh i agree with that guy there is a difference between critquing and putting someone down which is what u di

hmm u know i ussually agree with the thoughts of my fellow posters especially vickie but this is one time i dont. i think it was pretty good, not great but good. i dont see how its crap please someone explain

The English isn’t great; the plot is appalling due to its complete failure to even resemble reality or to have explained why it might be otherwise; the characters are one dimensional and function with a series of hopelessly pathetic relationship dynamics.

I mean, seriously, whilst I do think Blood shouldn’t have said it so plainly, the story really did suck. A lot.

well ill give u that. and the story made me confused but i think youre a bit harsh i liked it

I don’t see how you can accept what I said and still think it’s harsh to lambaste the story.

i agree with u on a few points but i think its an overall good story. maybe not well written but entertaining