Weekend at Drake's

Thursday Afternoon

I knocked gently on the front door. I felt my knees shake a little as I waited. This wasn’t my first time spending some time at a friend’s house, but it was the first time I’d spent the time with a guy friend/crush’s house. I would have much rathered stay home while my family and his family went off to an old friend’s funeral for the weekend, so that I maybe could have indulged my babyish needs alone, but our parents didn’t want us alone,so they stuck us together. Drake wasn’t a bad kid by any means.In fact, I’d once whispered my secret to him,about being a teen baby and my wetting fetishes, choosing to trust him completely. He just nodded his head and never talked about it again. I didn’t think he’d tell, but I’d been wary around him ever since. His mom finally opened the door.
“Oh hi Dymond! We were just headed to the airport.Come on in!” I walked in and looked around. I’d never been to his house before.It was pretty. I set my bags in the guest room upstairs and came back down. I heard a toilet flush, and saw Drake walk out of the restroom.
“Hey D.” He came over to hug me and I shivered a bit.
“Hey.”
“This weekend’s gonna rule right?!” I just smiled and nodded and that’s when his parents called us into the kitchen. His dad started the inevitable lecture.
“Alright kids. We’re trusting you big time to do this. So Drake you know the basic rules but also NO parties, and um…” His dad flushed pink. “No sex alright?” I felt my face get hot and I looked down at the floor.
“Yes sir.” he mumbled. They nodded and began loading the car. I stared out of the window to the backyard and the trampoline and swing set that dominated most of its space. “Hey Dymond?” I jumped and turned around to face Drake.
“Huh? Oh it’s just you.” He punched my shoulder playfully.
“You seem so out of it today.” I shrugged.
“I just wanted to stay home is all.”
“Ouch.That hurts D. Look I promise this weekend will be a lot better than you’re thinking.” He smiled at me and I couldn’t help but smile back. We went to the front door and waved our parents off. T-minus 3 days to go.

Later that night, I sat alone in the guest room with my laptop reading some ABDL stories when Drake entered. I quickly switched the tab to YouTube and looked up at him.
“Wanna watch a movie?”
“What movie?”
“I think they have a Harry Potter Marathon going on ABC family.” I giggled.
“Don’t they always?”
“So you in?”
“Sure.I’ll make the popcorn.” We settled in with a large bowl of popcorn and two cans of coke apiece so we wouldn’t have to get up. As we watched Harry Potter and his gang magick their way through EVERYTHING, I had managed to down one whole can of coke. I felt my bladder acting up a little,but I figured I could hold it until the movie was over. Suddenly Drake leaned over and released a fart that would have had Satan cowering. I covered my nose. “Dude!What the hell!That’s nasty!” He just laughed and shrugged.
“I kinda have to go.”
“So go then! I’ll pause it.”
"Nah, I’ve seen this one already. I’ll just go. He got up and left to use the restroom. I continued watching the movie and drank my second coke. I was really squirming now,but I knew Drake’s parents had locked their bedroom door, and he was in the other restroom, so now I had to wait. After the movie ended and the next one started, I had to get up and pace a little. I went over to the restroom door and knocked.
“Drake? Can you hurry it up in there? I’ve really got to go.”
“You can’t really rush these things Dymond.”
“Well can you try?”
“Okay!” Then ten minutes passed.I was really sweating now. I was in full force pee pee dance. Suddenly I slipped on a bit of rug, and I felt a little spurt of pee escape me. I gasped and clenched tighter. I started banging on the door harder.
“Drake please! Just cut it off for a minute! I’m gonna pee my pants!”
“Okay okay I’m coming out.” A little more pee came out. Oh god oh god oh god. Then he flushed. I lost all my concentration. With a wail, I felt my legs getting warm and damp. This can’t be happening.Not in front of Drake. God. I was still peeing when he opened the bathroom door. He just stood there and stared. When I felt the last trickle leave me, I sobbed hard and slumped to the floor. The puddle had effectively soaked my socks and my butt was already wet so I didn’t care.
“Dymond…Dymond look at me.” I shook my head hard. “Dymond I didn’t mean for this to happen.I mean I didn’t think you’d be this upset.”
“God!I’m such a baby.I couldn’t even hold my own piss.” Of course the fact that I wanted to be a baby slipped my mind for the moment,but what can I say? I was distressed.
“That’s okay. Little girls have accidents sometimes.” My head snapped up.He smirked a little. “I’ll explain in a second. Now let’s get you cleaned.” My distress was clouded by my curiosity, so I allowed him to help me up and down the hall to the bathroom.

Re: Weekend at Drake’s

Thursday Night
We went in the bathroom, and it didn’t smell like crap at all, and it began to dawn on me what happened. “You did this on purpose!” He nodded as he turned the tap on and plugged it up.
“I did. I didn’t expect for you to be that upset. I mean I thought you would have been slightly turned on like I was.”
“Why would you think that?”
“Because of what you told me a while ago. About your fetish I mean…I’m sorry.I thought you wouldn’t be upset.” My face softened. He was just trying to make me happy. I leaned over and hugged him.
“It’s okay. I didn’t think you cared after I told you.In fact I thought you were grossed out.”
“Oh I cared.I was confused at first so I did a little research. And to be honest, after tonight I can sorta understand why you think it’s hot. Listening to you right outside that door…well let’s say it’s very conducive to sexual thoughts.” I blushed profusely. “But yeah I’m sorry about that. But now it’s in the open right?I guess I chose tonight because we are alone and well you’ve been avoiding me.Because you thought it creeped me out I guess.” I nodded. “Well it’s okay now. And I have a little surprise for your after your bath…if you want it I mean.”
“We’ll see.” was all I could muster. He nodded, turned off the tap, and left me to bathe. As I sank back in the warm water,I closed my eyes and thought about what just happened. It seemed like a dream. He had cared about my fetish. Could he possibly have listened to what else I’d said? No, I told myself. A fetish to a boy is like a gateway to heaven.If you can get into it, you can get in her pants. Not that I was objecting. But still. I wish he cared about the other half of the conversation. After a while I dried off and wrapped up in the towel. That’s when I realized Drake had taken my wet clothes and I hadn’t brought in my pajamas.Crap.I peeked my head out of the door, and didn’t see him so I figured I could just sneak past his room to mine. I was tiptoe-ing up the stairs and had almost made it to my room when he poked his head out.
“Come here D!Your surprise is ready.”
“Can I put on my pajamas first?” I felt awfully self conscious in just the towel. He smiled a little.
“That’s part of the surprise. I promise you’ll like it.I hope.” I shivered and figured that whatever it was, it had to be better than standing around cold. So I followed him into his room. It was pretty clean for a boy’s room. He went into his closet and pulled out a big brown box. It looked normal, but I had a feeling like he was a serial killer about to chop me into bits. And then he pulled out a diaper. An honest to god big white puffy diaper. I snatched it from him, and on closer inspection saw little ABC blocks and teddy bears on the front. And it looked like it would fit me. I looked at him with wide eyes.
“Drake?” He looked almost timid.
“Do you like it?I mean I don’t know much but what you told me, but I thought you would like the print.”
“I love it…But why?I mean…”
“I want you to be happy more than anything in the world,cause you’re my best friend. If this makes you happy,then who am I to judge.I was wondering if you’d let me take care of you for the weekend.I know it’s real important who takes care of you guys…” I looked down at the diaper in my hands and back at him. I gulped and nodded slowly. He smiled wide. I guess he was happy about this too. I began to relax a little.
“Alright then.Here.” He threw my bra at me and told me to put it on and then he’d diaper me up. It then dawned on me that at some point he’d see me naked. And although that thought would normally thrill me, this time it just felt…normal. So I put on the bra and then slowly laid back on the bed as instructed. He grabbed some bottles of lotion and powder and came over to me. I closed my eyes and I felt myself blushing. “Lift up little one.” I pushed up a little and felt the soft padding underneath me. I took some lotion and rubbed it gently over my bum and powdered me before taping the diaper up snug.I sat up and looked down at it. It felt plush and warm and soft and I felt so happy. I reached up and hugged Drake with all I was worth.
“Thank you…”
“No problem kiddo. Now there’s one more thing before we can go finish watching the movie.Close your eyes.” I giggled and shut them tight. “No peeking little girl!” I laughed some more. I felt him sit next to me again. “Okay open them!” I opened my eyes to see a pair of footie pajamas in a soft pink color and rattles on them. I squealed and grabbed them.
“I wuv them Dwake!” He laughed.
“Too cute.” He proceeded to help me dress and then carried me on his back downstairs and laid me on the couch. I watched the tail end of the movie while he cleaned up the puddle outside of the bathroom door. I felt my lids getting heavy again after a while, so he carried me back upstairs and tucked me into my bed. He produced a purple stuffed bunny and tucked her in with me too. When I thought things couldn’t get any better, he pushed a pacifier between my lips which I sucked on eagerly. At last he turned off the light, turned on the night light and kissed my head.
“Good night princess. Sweet dreams.”
“Nite nite dwake…” I drifted off to sleep and dreamt of castles and jumping on clouds.

Friday Morning
I awoke to sunbeams dancing over my eyelids. I tried to blink away the visions of fairies and candy from my dreams. Wow what a dream. I thought that I’d wet myself and then drake had- I froze. I felt a warm padded sensation on my bum. I dared to peek under the blankets. I saw pink covered feet. I unzipped the pajamas and gently touched the diaper. Dry. I exhaled. So it did happen. I looked over and the clock read 8:46.That’s kind of early.I zipped my nighty back up and laid back. I had to pee and just as I was about to get up and go, I remembered that I had a toilet on my butt. My heart pounded in my chest. Did Drake actually expect me to use them? Would he be grossed out? I tried to stop thinking so hard and just let my body relax. It took a moment but I finally felt the pee begin to stream out of me. I placed my hand on the front of the diaper and I felt it get warm and swell.When I was done I squeezed it a little. I can’t believe it. I’m a sixteen year old girl and I just wet my diaper. I laid there for a moment thinking about it, then closed my eyes and succumbed to the intense waves of pleasure I was getting from this. I had only reached orgasm a few minutes earlier when a heard a knock on the door. I composed myself and then said “Come in!”
Drake poked his head in the door, and then seeing I was awake smiled and came all the way in. “Good morning princess!Did you sleep well?”
“Uh huh! I had nice dweams.”
“That’s great sweetie.” He unzipped my nightie and pressed down on the front of my diaper. “Uh oh. Looks like someone had a little accident last night.” Even though I had done it this morning, I didn’t correct him because it was so much fun having him treat me this way. “We’ll just get this right off!” He carried me into his room which seemed to be the changing station for now.He took the footies off leaving me in just a diaper and bra again. I played with my bunny while he changed me and when he was done, he rummaged into the brown box again.
“Dwake?” He looked up.
“Yes Dymond?”
“Can I name my bunny Ms.Lily?” He chuckled.
“You can name her whatever you want sweetheart.” He finally seemed to find what he was looking for and pulled it out of the box. “How does this outfit look sweetie?” I peered over at him and my mouth dropped open in shock. A white onsie had princess written across it in purple sparkles and matching purple overalls with a snap up crotch were laid over the chair at his desk. Tears welled up in my eyes.
“Is pewfect…” He smiled at me.“You didn’t hafta get me awl these things Dwake…”
“I wanted to, trust me. Now let’s get you dressed baby.” He proceeded to dress me, putting plastic panties on over my diaper before snapping on the onsie and overalls. I looked in the mirror at my puffy bum and wiggled it a little. “Such a pretty little girl. Now let’s eat breakfast and then you can play.” I beamed at him and he picked me up and carried me downstairs and into the kitchen. He sat me in a chair at the table and pushed me all the way up to my chest for a high chair feeling I guess. He sat a coloring book and crayons in front of me. God he had really thought this through, and here I was avoiding him because I was scared. I took the green crayon and scribbled in the book until he brought the food over to me. I dropped the crayons and clapped gleefully.
“Alright little girl! Start your engines!” He began to make race car noises as he spooned the applesauce in my mouth.I made sure to spit a little back out. “Vrroooommmm!” I laughed and ate some more. I ate some toast and eggs too! It was all really yummy. After I was done, he wiped my face and then gave me a sippy cup full of orange juice. I kinda wished it had been a bottle,but at the same time, I wasn’t sure how I’d handle him feeding me, so i just grasped the handles and drank up.I squirmed a little during my drink and i felt myself wet while i was drinking so that was new. When I was done he took my hand and led me outside to the backyard.

Friday Afternoon
Drake’s backyard had really high fences so I wasn’t worried about being seen, but I was still nervous about being outside. He seemed to realize that, so he asked me what I wanted to play? In response I climbed(or tried to climb) onto the trampoline.Drake laughed and pushed me the rest of the way up.I bounced around for a little while and began to relax. Then I giggled. “wook at me Dwake!”
“I see you sweetie!You’re a good jumper!” I laughed and jumped around some more.Then I got down and waddled over to the swings. He lifted me up onto the seat and I held onto the chain. He started pushing me and I relaxed a little and laughed. “Higher Dwake!Higher!”
“Okay sweetie!” He started pushing a little harder and I swung higher up into the clouds. I felt the years flying off of me as I swang, and I felt like I could touch those clouds. I reached out with one hand as I went up followed by a cry of “Dymond!Both hands on-” But then I slipped and started flying.I was flying! And then I started falling and I got scared. I guess it wasn’t that high up,but to me it was. When I hit the ground, I was in momentary shock.Then I looked down at my knees, and saw a little blood escape the scratches. That’s when I began to cry. Like real panicky baby cry.I could feel myself wetting again as Drake ran over.
“Oh honey.You have to hold on with two hands.”
“I know but (sniffle) I thought I could (sniffle) touch da cwouds…”
“One day baby. But for now let’s fix you up.” He took me back inside where he took the first aid kit and bandaged both of my knees. He was about to take me back outside when I said, “Dwake!You hafta kiss my boo boos.” He smacked his head like that was the dumbest thing he’d ever forgotten to do. I giggled.
“That’s right!” He then leaned down and kissed both of my knees then carried me back outside. He sat me down on the patio with some chalk. “I think that will be a little less dangerous now honey. I’m going to go get some more toys. I’ll be right back okay?” I nodded vaguely as I picked up a pink piece of chalk. I think I am going to draw a flower. As I sat on my bottom and drew, I felt super peaceful. This was the most fun ever! My stomach felt a little bubbly so I let out a little fart and I smiled. I knew what was coming and I wanted to savor it. Drake eventually came back out with some blocks and we had fun stacking those. I liked building them up really high, and then watching them fall. I kept doing this for twenty minutes, but it felt like forever to me. A good kind of forever. After a while I let out some more wet bubbly farts and I think Drake was starting the smell them. He leaned me over to check my diaper,but since I was only wet, he let me keep playing. After I let out one loud,long one, he stopped me from playing.
“Baby do you have to go potty?I know little girls have accidents, but you should try to make it to the potty.” I shook my head profusely.
“I no hafta potty Dwake!I wanna pway!”
“Okay honey.But tell me if you need to go okay?” I nodded and waddled back to the swingset,but I only played on the slide this time. Every time my feet hit the bottom, I felt my sphincter spasm, and I knew that no matter how long I tried to hold it,it was coming out eventually. The next time my feet hit the bottom, a little turtle head poked out of my cheeks and I blushed and tried to hold it in. I waddled over to Drake and did a little dance.
“Dwake!I hafta go poopy!Now!”
“Okay sweetheart. Come on!” He took my hand and led me inside,but it was slow going. I felt the the little head trying to come out and I had to keep stopping to hold it. We were in sight of the bathroom door when I felt my stomach bubble up again and I finally lost control. I bent over at the waist and began pushing the soft mess into my diaper. I could feel the seat of my pants and plastic panties expanding. I grunted hard and more came out. It felt like it would never end. Midway through,I lost control of my bladder again and began to wet my overused diaper. It sagged between my legs and I could feel the pee pooling at the top. When I finally finished I collapsed against Drake, exhausted. The mess was so big that I now had to stand with my legs apart.
“Honey….” I looked up at him with wet eyes.
“I…I sowwy Dwake.I twied to howd it and I thought I could make it but I didn’t.” He sighed.
“I asked if you had to go honey. You’re supposed to be trying to be a big girl.” I smiled internally. It seemed Drake was trying out a new type of caregiver, one more suited towards my “age”. I liked it, and as much as I didn’t want it to, it turned me on a little. “Come on sweetie. Let’s get you out of this mess. Then you can have lunch and the nap.” I nodded solemnly, trying to be the little girl in trouble. Then as we walked up the stairs, he turned to face me and he winked. Christ that boy was going to do me in.

I waddled behind Drake into his bedroom which was already beginning to smell like baby since the two diaper changes he’d given me. He stripped me down to my undergarments again and I stood shivering,well aware of the mess on my bottom. He laid out all the supplies before laying me on the floor this time. Guess he didn’t want the blankets soiled. When he untaped the diaper he waved his hand in front of his nose dramatically. “What a stinky baby we have here.” I blushed as he began wiping me down. IT felt really good to get the warm sticky mess off of me. After he rubbed my bottom with lotion and powder, I kept waiting for him to put the diaper back on,but he didn’t so I sat up.
“Dwake?” He looked at me sternly, and a little fear came into my heart.
“Come here Dymond.” I stood up in front of him, still half dressed. “You were supposed to try to make it to the potty. You’re a big girl. You can’t keep having these accidents.”
“I did twy!I just didn’t make it.”
“You should have told me you had to go.You have to be punished.” Suddenly a wave of pleasure came over me as I realized what he was suggesting. I instinctively reached for my lady parts but stopped midway there. He looked and saw, and smirked a little. “Bend over sweetheart.This hurts me more than it hurts you.”
“But Dwake-”
“No buts.” I shakily leaned over his lap and braced myself for the spanking. And oh what a spanking it was!He hit hard but not enough to hurt.And I teared up but at the same time I wanted him to push me on the floor and take me. I’d always loved the nurturing side of being a TB but, the sexual side of it was always there. When he was done, and I was fisting tears away from my eyes, he laid me back and taped an extra thick diaper on me. “So we’re going to try and make it to the potty right?”
“Yes Dwake.”
“Good.Let’s have some lunch.” Lunch went about the same way breakfast did, only with rocketship noises this time. When he tucked me in for my nap, I protested a bit, but with the promise of ice cream later, I finally settled in. I didn’t go to sleep for a while though. Drake’s room was right night to mine and after a while I could hear heavy breathing through the wall. Then little moans. And as I realized what was going on I began to feel horny myself, but this diaper was extra thick and I couldn’t really do anything through it. So I spied. I crawled out of the bed and down the hall and peeked into his room.I was lucky.His bed was positioned in such a way that I could see him,but he couldn’t see me.His back was against the headboard and he was thrusting his manhood hard into his fist.His cheeked were flushed and his lips swollen. I was so turned on that I peed immediately.I began to rub the hot diaper up against my sex in time with his moans. Finally he reached climax, strings of white cum hitting his chest. I whimpered as I hit my own climax and after I calmed down, I crawled back to my room, back into bed, and fell promptly asleep.