Time To Pay The Piper Chapter 4

Hi Folks,

This is the point where things get interesting. When you read this please keep in mind these are two consenting adults, and If I offend anyone please let me know. But please be specific so I don’t do it again.

And to put folks at ease, the diapers are coming, we’re just not there yet. That will be by far the bigger part of the story.

Hope you like this,

Enjoy!!!

BabyButt

Chapter 4

When they got to the curb, Grant opened the door to the Mercedes and stood by while Charles helped Abigail in the car. Charles had thought about it, and decided that having Grant do the driving wasn’t out of the question considering that they were on their way to a posh restaurant.

Once they were moving, he turned to her and asked “Do you like seafood?”

“Yes, it’s wonderful, why?” Abby asked.

With a smile Charles answered “Because I wasn’t sure if that would do tonight, and had two different reservations made just in case.”

“Do you always prepare this well?” she asked with a grin.

“As a matter of fact, yes.” he answered with a wink.

That made Abby laugh. Charles was enamored with everything he knew of her. Her smile, her laugh, the way she played today on the playground, all of it mixed together to create a complex creature that he would feel privileged to spend a long time trying to figure out.

“Grant, we’ll head over to Bay Tower.” he said.

“Very good sir. We should be there in about fifteen minutes.” Grant informed him.

“Excellent.” Charles responded. Turning to Abby, he asked “So how did today go?” with an impish grin.

With a chuckle, Abby answered “Other than the embarrassment of having my bottom washed like a toddler, it was wonderful. Tracey is really a lot of fun. She had me fooled the entire time. I thought for certain she was ten.”

“From what I was told, you enjoyed the game of dress up with her. You two were giggling like school girls.” he told her.

“Yes, after a while, I just decided to be a little girl and have fun. It was exhilarating to be honest with you, kind of like at the park.” she admitted. With a frown, she added “That must have cost you a bit, I’m sorry. Normally I pay attention to that sort of thing, but I don’t know, I just quit worrying about anything and enjoyed playing.”

“Hey,” he told her with a firm expression. “you let me worry about the cost. Hearing how much fun you had, made it well worth it, really.”

Abby was both relieved and frightened when he said that. Somewhere deep inside she had hoped he would flinch at the cost. That way, she would see that he wasn’t a potential means to an end. While she really did like him, she couldn’t ignore her situation. Reluctantly she replied “Alright, you win this one.”

“Oh, are we playing another game?” he asked with light sarcasm.

“Life is a game.” she told him with a wink.

That made Charles laugh as they pulled up to a multi storied building. Once out of the car, he led Abby into the building. “Good evening Mr. Wilkins.” the door man stated as he opened the door for them.

“Good evening.” Charles politely responded and they made their way into the lobby. He almost tripped when Abby stopped in her tracks. Seeing her wide eyes, he asked “What’s wrong?” with a perplexed expression.

Abby had no idea why it hadn’t occurred to her before. She’d hear his name several times, even spoke it at the restaurant. She had never connected the name with the billionaire she’d read about. This man had more money than Fort Knox. Trying not to look stupid, she said “You’re THEE Charles Wilkins.” with a flustered expression.

Charles felt his world collapse. He had hoped he could avoid this for much longer. He wanted to have the time to court her without the question of money entering the picture. When he thought about it, he didn’t know what made him think that he would have the time, but he just assumed that he could prevent exactly what just happened.

Abby saw his face, the disappointment in his eyes. Feeling bad that she had caused it, she said “I’m sorry. I just never made the connection and managed to make myself look like an idiot in the process. You must think I grew up in the sticks somewhere.” with a apologetic expression on her face.

“It’s not that,” Charles told her, “I just hoped that we could spend some time as regular folks before who I am became an issue.” he explained.

“I guess the biggest question I have is what in the world do you want me for? You could have anyone you want.” Abby said honestly.

“Look,” he started, “You’re a beautiful woman, with a smile that brightens my day. You’re right, I could be with any woman I want, and I am, right here, right now.” he finished.

Of all the things he could have said to her, that was the perfect one. Tears stung her eyes as she saw that this man valued her company. More than that, he wanted to be with her instead of some supermodel. “Thank you.” was all she could say.

“You’re welcome.” he told her with a smile. “I want you to do something for me. I want you to forget who I am, and just treat me like any other gentleman in the crowd.” he practically begged her.

“I can’t do that.” she answered, “You’re not like any other gentleman. You’re kind and sweet and gentle. You aren’t afraid to swat my butt to prevent me from doing something I’ll regret.” she added as tears continued to build. “You care about me, and that sets you apart.” she finished as she took his arm again, blinking back the tears.

“OK, fair enough. You win this one.” he said with a chuckle.

That made Abby laugh. And so the games continued.

Dinner was wonderful. They talked about a great many things. Charles saw that Abby had a keen mind, and a quick wit. He took note that she didn’t look at him with starry eyes, like he had just ridden in on a cloud. She treated him like a regular guy, and that was worth a great deal to him.

Abby saw a man that was infatuated with her. He was kind, gentle and most importantly, he treated her with respect and actually listened to what she had to say. That made it very difficult to keep from falling for him. She knew that if he learned that she had a gambling problem, he would see her as damaged goods and let her go. As incredible as it may be, she found herself gripped with fear at the prospect.

It wasn’t long before dinner was finished and he stood and offered her his hand. “Would you please dance with me?” he asked.

This made Abby nervous. She wasn’t the best of dancers, and hearing the music made it worse. She hadn’t danced a ballroom dance in a while. As she stood, she whispered to him “I’m not sure I remember how to do this.” with concern.

“Don’t worry, just follow my lead and you’ll do fine.” he said in a reassuring tone.

The other thing that concerned her as they made their way to the middle of the dance floor, was that she would look like a little girl dancing with her father. All of her concerns proceeded to make her body behave as if it were stiff and uncoordinated.

Leaning toward her, he whispered “If you don’t relax, you’re going to break in two.” with a chuckle.

That made Abby laugh and she immediately relaxed, deciding she didn’t care if she looked foolish, she wanted to enjoy this time with this incredible man. Once that happened, they both enjoyed the process of twirling around on the wooden floor. It was several songs later before she realized that she needed a rest. When the song ended, she said “I need to use the restroom, and take a break.”

“Of course.” he said with a smile. “I’ll meet you back at the table.” he added and left her to find the ladies room.

As she stood in the stall and lifted her dress, she smiled when she saw the girlish underwear she was wearing. It made her feel good to know that everyone was seeing a young lady in a cocktail dress, unaware that she had on little girl panties. She resolved right then as she pulled them down and sat, that she would buy more of them. The cuter, the better. It made her feel like she had a secret. When she left the stall, she noticed her own smile in the mirror and couldn’t help but silently thank the gentleman that was responsible for putting it there.

When she arrived back at their table, she became nervous. It was empty. Looking around, she made sure that it was the right table, and then fear gripped her gut. What if he left her there? This thought caused all kinds of anxiety, for two reasons. She knew she would have a hard time paying the bill, her pragmatic side thought. More importantly, she admitted to herself, she didn’t want to lose him. She sat down, fighting the urge to chew her nails.

A moment later, Charles approached her from behind, and said “Sorry it took so long, there was a line in the men’s room.” noticing her startle at his first word. He saw her expression change from one of anxiety, to a smile as she turned to look at him. “Did she think I’d leave?” he thought with concern.

“You startled me. It’s not fair, sneaking up behind me like that.” Abby said as she instantly felt better. He hadn’t left her sitting there, like a worn out shoe.

“I apologize, I didn’t mean to startle you.” he said with genuine regret. “Tell me, would you like to see the terrace? It has a beautiful view of the bay.” he asked.

“Sure, I’d like that.” she answered with a smile.

An elevator ride later, they stood out on a large terrace, assorted plants and flowers gracing the area. “The view from here is breathtaking.” Abby told him as she pulled his arm closer.

Thinking she might be chilly with the breeze, he released her arm and wrapped his around her shoulders, pulling her close. Abby liking the feel of his strong arms, turned and embraced him. “You are one special woman, did you know that?” he asked her.

Smiling up at him, she answered “Not until today I didn’t.” feeling wonderful.

“Well then, I achieved my goal then.” he said with a chuckle.

Abby just stood in his arms. “Thank you.” she said softly.

Brushing her thanks away, he told her “No, thank you. It was very enjoyable spending the evening with you.” and saw the disappointment cross her features before she could hide it. Taking a chance, he reached to her chin and lifted it slightly as he lowered his lips to hers. The kiss was meant to be short, but took on a life of it’s own as they both enjoyed the contact.

Abby was in heaven. When she had to lean in and raise to her toes to put herself into the kiss, she felt his strong, lean body against hers. It elevated her temperature considerably. She became lost in the sensation of their embrace, thoroughly enjoying the feel of his lips against hers.

Charles knew in that moment, he had found the one. She was everything he was looking for and more. The feel of her small breasts as they pressed against his abdomen, the sweetness of her lips, the softness of the skin on her bare back all filled his senses. When they broke from the kiss, he found he was breathless. Looking in her eyes, he saw that she was as trapped as he was. Throwing caution to the evening breeze, he asked “Would you prefer to go someplace a little bit quieter?”

“And private.” she spoke her thoughts before she could consider the consequences.

Charles saw the fear cross her face once she had spoken. Wanting her to know that he shared her desire, he said “And private.” with a smile. “Wait right here for just a moment. I’ll be right back.” he told her.

She watched him leave the terrace and then like many others, turned to the sea for guidance. “How am I going to straighten this out?” she thought, needing to find a way to tell him about the problem with Mr. Granger. The fear of losing this man made her take a different tack. “I’ll figure out a way to pay him back. That way I don’t have to tell Charles.” she decided.

Two minutes later, he returned. Taking her hand in his, he said “Come with me.” and led her from the terrace. When they entered the elevator, she couldn’t help herself, she kissed him again. This one was more passionate, more hungry.

Charles felt like he was on fire. He wanted her more than he had ever wanted any woman in his life. He held her firmly against him as he expressed his desire with his lips. She responded passionately to his touch, and caused him to have a problem below his belt buckle.

They both heard the ding of the elevator and pulled apart, trying to gather themselves. When the elevator opened, he ushered her in front of him, trying to cover his obvious excitement. Walking her toward a door at the end of the hallway, he produced a key card and quickly had the door open. Once they were inside, he noticed her noticing his problem.

Abby stepped back from him. Looking around, she spied the bedroom. Looking back to him she said “Look, i’m not usually like this, but you’re different. I’m going into the bathroom now, and when I come back out, I expect that you’ll be in the bedroom with me. If I’m mistaken about your desire, I apologize, and can see myself out.”

He took a step toward her, and she backed away a step. Getting control of himself, he replied “No, you’re definitely not mistaken. I’ll be there.” he finished, not trusting himself to say anymore.

Abby turned and retreated into the master bathroom. She took her time, making sure her breath didn’t smell like dinner, and that she was presentable.

Charles entered the bedroom, and removed his suit. Neither of them were teenagers, there was no point in being coy about it. He climbed under the covers wearing only his boxers. The time Abby was taking allowed him to get control of his body, and he was thankful that he didn’t look like a teenager with a tent in the covers as he lay back. He hadn’t bothered to turn a light on, there was plenty from the hallway.

He heard the water shut off in the bathroom, and then the door opened, but no light showed. He was surprised when Abby didn’t appear. When he heard her voice, he didn’t understand at first. “You’ve been very good to me today,” he heard her say from the darkness. “You’ve treated me with respect and made me feel like I have value. That’s worth a lot to me. You said you only wanted what I wanted to give freely. You’re a special man, and that has nothing to do with your position, your money or your fame, but the care with which you treated me today. Because of that, this is my gift to you.”

When he saw her, his heart leaped in his chest. She walked into the light, and stood there. He watched as she brought her finger to her mouth, the picture of a cute little girl smiling at him. Standing there dressed in nothing but a pair of panties with a cute little girl design on them, she surpassed his dreams. She had put her hair back into a ponytail, making her look all the more cute. Her bare chest showed small rises with little pink nipples, looking as if it belonged to a child. If he hadn’t spent the evening getting to know this incredible woman, he would have hated himself for the desire he had for her right now.

Abby stood there, watching him. She knew now she’d made the right decision. Every other time she had played the role of a child, she had been forced or coerced into it. She had only gone along with it those few times before to avoid problems, or getting hurt. This time was different. He hadn’t even needed to ask. She wanted him in the worst way, wanted to feel his hands on her, to feel them join. If offering herself to him in this way made it better for him, as she knew it would, then she was all for it. Seeing his desire as a tent formed in the covers, she turned it up a notch, walked to the side of the bed and spread her arms wide saying “Hugs Daddy.” in the cutest little girl voice she could manage.

Charles groaned involuntarily. He wanted to take her right then, but controlled himself. Pushing the covers back, he reached over to her, picking her up under her arms, and laid her down on top of him. Despite his need, he took his time, wanting her to enjoy this. He was aware, by her words this afternoon, that her gift was not to be taken lightly. He wanted her to see that this game could be a pleasurable one.

He began by saying “Thank you.” in a soft whisper. “I understand the significance of this Abigail, and I’m grateful that you would share this with me.” he explained as he just held her close for a moment. Then, taking a kind tone, he took the game a bit further. “You, Sweety, are the cutest little girl I ever saw.” he said with a smile and began gently caressing her bottom through the soft cotton panties.

Abby, wanting to add to the game, responded “And you are the bestest Daddy in the whole world!” as she hugged him tightly, her head on his shoulder.

claps

great BB just great.

It is like reading a movie, if that makes any sense.

Another great chapter BB.

Thanks you two, I really appreciate the feedback on this one.

Now here comes the interesting question, and I need some input from the folks that are reading this.

Do I actually take you folks through their encounter? or just sumarize it. (don’t get me wrong, I don’t do vulgar)

Please let me know on this, as that will involve some detailed description of what under any other circumstances, would be just plain wrong.

Thanks,

BabyButt

Go through the encounter because they’re adults.

Sorry forgot to include that personally, I would prefer to take you through their encounter, as it offers some interesting challenges for me as a writer, and great potential for you as the reader.

Thanks,

BabyButt

Definitely go through with it. You’ve built up the suspense this far, might as well just finish it off. (and I know that sounded bad… but I just woke up, soo… :P)

I know they’re both adults and this is a bit of strange territory, but you haven’t disappointed us yet with your writing talent, and I don’t see why you would here.

Blushing here, you really can sweep a girl off her feet…much better than the last chapter!

-Lizzy

I trust your judgment and talent.