This website SUX!

Not really. But now that I’ve got your attention, here’s an excerpt from my latest masterpiece, “Adult Baby Winston Churchill, We Hardly Knew Ye.”

Do you wear nappies? I do, because I’m Adult Baby Winston Churchill!

Do you sleep in a cot? I do, because I’m Adult Baby Winston Churchill!

Do you have an au pair? I do, because I’m Adult Baby Winston Churchhill!

Do you drink from a bottle’s teat? I do, because I’m adult baby Winston Churchhill!

Do ride in a pram? I do because I’m Adult Baby Winston Churchill!

Do you sit in a push chair? I do because I’m Adult Baby Winston Churchill!

Does your mummy dress you in layette? Mine does, because I’m Adult Baby Winston Churchill!

Do you suck on a dummy? I do, because I’m Adult Baby Winston Churchill!

When you get sick, do you posset? I do, because I’m Adult Baby Winston Churchill!

Do you get all wobbly when you’re upset? I do, because I’m Adult Baby Winston Churchill!

Do you get knackered when you don’t have a nap? I do, because I’m Adult Baby Winston Churchill!

Does your mummy carry you around in a papoose? Mine does, because I’m Adult Baby Winston Churchill!

The End!

Bows! Bows!

Happy April Fools Day!

Re: This website SUX!

Are you, by chance, in the UK?

Yes, he is.

Okay, no he’s not but seriously, he was less than an hour away when he posted so I’ll cut him some slack. And hell, this is the first April Fools joke in years that actually made me laugh so he gets a double pass on being early :stuck_out_tongue:

I think WBDaddy was simply referring to my excellent use of British diction and vocabulary.

No, I was pointing out that you were early for April Fool’s :wink:

I was?! Well then, I guess the joke on me.

Assuming you’re in the time zone your IP address says you are you were 49 minutes and change early :slight_smile:

Then again with where it says you are in theory you could be on a houseboat in a TZ where it was already the first as I know a few satellite providers who use the same provider as their terrestrial uplink in that area :slight_smile:

lol i came to this thread to ask that it be taken down but that is actually quite funny, well played :smiley:

Trust me, if it had needed to be taken down it wouldn’t have lasted long enough for most people to see it :slight_smile:

Considering who posted it and the date it was posted I knew it wasn’t anything to be worried about :stuck_out_tongue: