The Really Cheap-Ass Apartment

The Really Cheap-Ass Apartment That Was So Cheap, It Didn’t Even Have a Bathroom for Fear of Mildew

Katie was just moving in to a new apartment. She had just gotten out of college and her mother helped her out by finding her an apartment to rent out. Katie walked in to her new apartment and looked around it. It was big enough for one person. But Katie noticed one problem with it. It didn’t have a bathroom. She searched the house again just in case she missed it and found a note from her mother on the refrigerator. It read: Dear Katie, Here is your beautiful house. But there is one problem. It doesn’t have a bathroom and it will cost too much to build one. So I developed a solution. You’re going to have to buy and wear adult diapers. I’m sorry but that’s the best I can do for right now. Go online to see which places near you carry some. Katie read over the letter twice.
“Just great,” she thought, “I really don’t want to do this, but I don’t think I’ll be able to get another apartment. I’m stuck with this at least for the moment.” She sighed and looked at her wallet to see if she had enough money for diapers. She walked out of the apartment and got back into her car. She drove to the nearest pharmacy and walked inside. She tried to walk down the incontinence aisle discreetly. She walked down it and began looking at the diapers. She found a pack and picked it up to see if it was her size. She saw that it was and grabbed a pack. She looked around for another pack to buy in case she didn’t like the first one. She found a pack of adult girl pull-ups. She looked around and grabbed them. She walked to the pharmacy counter and put up her diapers. The lady behind the counter looked at her curiously. Katie tried to keep her cool.
“I see you’re having some problems,” said the lady.
“Oh no, it’s not what it looks like. My grandpa is staying with me for a week and needs some new diapers,” said Katie, quickly thinking up an excuse.
“These are girl diapers,” said the lady, examining the packs, “Don’t try to lie to me, people have problems like these all the time.”
“To tell you the truth, I just moved into a new apartment with no bathroom. I’ll have to use these so I can stay there until I have enough money to move out,” explained Katie.
“Well, if you ever face a problem, you can come to me to get help,” said the lady. She rung up the packs and Katie paid for them. Katie quickly walked out of the pharmacy, trying to cover up the contents of her bag. She went into her car and drove home. She walked inside and took the diapers out of the bag. She put them on the table in her kitchen and looked at them. She turned them around, reading about each pack. She put down the pack of the diapers and grabbed a corner. She slowly began to open it as if not knowing what to expect. She opened the pack and saw many large diapers inside. She opened up the pull-ups and compared the two together.
“The pull-ups seem the easiest, but I’m not sure if I should try the diapers first. I think I’ll slowly move towards the diapers and wear the pull-ups until I’m comfortable,” thought Katie. She took out a pull-up and closed the blinds in the room. She slowly took off her pants to reveal pink panties. She took off her panties and put on the pull-up. She looked it over from front to back. Katie took a few steps wearing it and felt that it felt weird to have something in between her legs. She felt both sides with her hands.
'Well, this won’t be so bad until I have to use the bathroom," thought Katie. She ate dinner and went into the living room to watch T.V. She soon felt the need to pee. She decided she would put the pull-up to the test and see how it felt. She closed her eyes and pretended she was on the toilet. She put her hands onto the front of her pull-up and began to wet herself. At first she was surprised, but she felt that the pull-up absorbed her pee. She continued peeing and the front of her pull-up started becoming slightly moist. She finished and opened her eyes. She looked at her pull-up, surprised that she actually did it. She felt the wetness in her pull-up.
“Time to change myself,” she thought, “I think I’ll try a diaper now that I know it’s not so bad.” She took off her pull-up and grabbed a diaper. She lay down on the floor and slid the diaper underneath herself. She fastened it up and sat up. She saw that it felt almost exactly like a pull-up, but was a little bulkier. She went back to watching T.V. and soon felt a bowel movement coming on.
“The moment of truth,” she thought to herself, “I might as well go now so I can learn how to do this.” She squat down and put her hands on her knees. The bowel movement came on stronger and she gave in to her needs. She thought about it for another moment, considering whether she should or not. She saw no other choice as the need hit her harder. She grunted, bit her lip, and pushed hard. She felt poop coming out and pushed harder. She felt it drop into her diaper and make a bulge. She gasped and looked back. But she couldn’t stop now that she was going. She continued pushing and more poop dropped into her diaper. It grew larger and she felt it. She pushed a few more times and the bulge grew to a great size. She stood up and felt the poop outside the diaper. She pulled back the elastic and looked at the poop in there.
“Whew, I did it. Now to change myself. It kind of feels weird to wet and mess myself, but I’ll have to put up with it for a little longer at least,” Katie thought. She grabbed a pull-up this time and lay down on the floor. She took of her diaper and cleaned herself up. She threw away the diaper and put on the pull-up. She returned to watching T.V. and soon went to bed, wearing a shirt and a pull-up. She woke up in the middle of the night with an urge to pee. She went to get up, but felt her pull-up as she moved and remembered she didn’t have a bathroom. She thought about it for a moment, then began to wet herself. She lay in her bed, wetting her pull-up in bed for the first time. She finished and fell back asleep. Katie woke up in the morning and walked into the kitchen in her pull-up. She started to make coffee and found the pack of pull-ups. She thought about whether she should wear a pull-up to work or not to. She thought about it more and realized that she didn’t get a lot of bathroom breaks and didn’t want to have an accident. She considered it more as she poured herself a cup of coffee. She sat down and remembered that she had wet herself. She looked down at her pull-up and saw that it was damp.
“I guess I can wear one to work. I really don’t get a lot of bathroom breaks and I never know when I might have a busy day,” thought Katie, “I’m just going to have to hide it so no one sees, but that shouldn’t be a problem.” She pulled out a new pull-up and took her wet one off. She put on the fresh one and went back to her coffee. She put the pack of diapers and pull-ups underneath her counter and got dressed for work. She put on her work pants and checked herself out in the mirror to make sure her pull-up would be hidden. She went back into the kitchen and put two pull-ups in her purse so she wouldn’t be in a wet one the entire day. She finished getting ready and went to work. She arrived at her work and went to her cubicle to work on the computer. Time passed by and she felt the need to use the bathroom. She looked around to make sure nobody was nearby and began to wet herself. She peed and tried to type at the same time so nothing would seem amiss. She finished and continued with her work. The day passed by and she felt the need to go again. Luckily, it was her lunch break so she went into the bathrooms before she ate. She changed herself, used the toilet, and went to eat lunch. She finished with her lunch and went back to work. Eventually, her day was coming to an end. She started to wrap up her work when a friend from her office stopped by her cubicle.
“Hey, how’s it going?” asked her friend, Amy.
“Oh, I’m just finishing up here,” said Katie, trying not to move so much so Amy wouldn’t hear the slight crunch of her pull-up.
“Hey, we were all going to go out tonight to get a drink. Do you want to come along?” asked Amy, leaning on the edge of Katie’s cubicle wall.
“Yeah, that’d be great,” Katie said, “Hold on a moment.” She saw something happen on her computer and leaned in close as she finished working. The back of her pants stretched back a bit and her pull-up was visible. Amy looked at Katie’s pants and saw the pull-up. She nearly gasped, but struggled to hold it in. Katie turned back to Amy and got up from her chair. She stretched a little and grabbed her purse.
“Ok, I’m ready to go,” said Katie. Amy hid her surprise as they exited the office.
“Ok, we’ll come by at seven to pick you up,” said Amy.
“That sounds good,” said Katie. They split up and went to their cars. Katie got into her car and drove home. On the car ride home she wet herself, having to go to the bathroom again, and walked into her home. She went inside and changed herself into panties. She changed into casual clothes and waited to be picked up. Her friends came by and picked her up. They went to a club and had fun for a while. Afterwards, they got back into Amy’s car and went to drop everyone off. Amy felt a great need to poop. She asked if they could stop at a restaurant so she could use the bathroom quickly.
“Why, we’re going to be at your house in a few minutes. Just wait,” said Amy. Katie nodded and they continued driving. Katie felt the need come on even stronger and fought to hold it back. She got dropped off and walked to her apartment. The need came on at its greatest just as Katie reached the door. Katie struggled to hold it in as she opened the door.
“I just need to get into a diaper,” she thought desperately. She walked into her apartment and closed the door. She ran to her kitchen and opened up the cupboard containing the diapers. She slowly bent down to pull one out and lost control of her bowels. She felt something slip and drop into her panties. She struggled to hold on, but she could not. She had a pained look on her face as she pooped her pants uncontrollably. The poop dropped into her panties as she tried to hold on. She finally realized she couldn’t as more lumps dropped into her pants and gave up. She continued pooping her pants and reached for a diaper. She pulled one out and kept on pooping. The bulge in the back of her pants grew large. She finished and stood up. She felt weird to have pooped her pants for the first time. She took off her pants and looked at her sagging panties filled with poop. She took them off and threw them away. She cleaned herself off and lie on the ground. She slid the diaper underneath her butt and fastened it up.
“I can’t believe I actually pooped my pants,” thought Katie as she walked back to the living room, “Maybe I need to wear these all the time.” She went to watch T.V. for a while and tried to enjoy her weekend. She soon went to bed. In the middle of the night, she once again woke up, but this time felt the need to poop. She went to get up, and felt her diaper rub up against her skin. She remembered she didn’t have a bathroom. She lay on her side and drew in her legs. She grunted and pushed. Poop began to drop into the back of her diaper. She continued to poop and her bulge became larger. She finished up and got up from bed. The bulge in Katie’s diaper was large. She went into the kitchen and found the diapers. She pulled one out and changed herself. She went back to bed and fell asleep almost immediately. She woke up in the morning feeling happy since she didn’t have to go to work. She came out of her room in a shirt and a diaper and made breakfast. She ate and put on pants to go to the store. She went to the store and walked down an aisle as she looked for food. Amy was also at the store and saw Katie walk down an aisle in front of her. She went to go say hello to Katie and walked down the aisle. She saw Katie bent over as she picked up an item. Katie’s diaper poked out of the back of her pants. Amy was embarrassed and continued on before Katie saw her. Katie got her things and went back home. She took off her pants so she was more comfortable and put away her food. The weekend passed by and soon it was Monday. Katie had gotten used to using a diaper or pull-up to fulfill her needs and was more used to it. She woke up in the morning and went into the kitchen to change her wet diaper. She pulled out a pull-up to wear for work and took off her wet diaper. She felt that her hands stung as they touched her diaper area. She looked and saw that she had gotten diaper rash.
“Oh no, I should’ve changed myself earlier every time I wet myself. I’d better be careful next time,” thought Katie. She pulled out a pull-up and put it on for work.
“I’d better wear one to work so I don’t have another accident,” thought Katie. She put on her pants and went to work. She went to her cubicle and began to work. She checked her mail and saw that she had a message from someone she didn’t know. She opened it in case it was a family member who had changed their e-mail address. The e-mail read: click on this for more. Katie was curious and clicked the link below the message. A web page opened up and sent her to a weird website. It was called DiaperWomen and had many pictures of grown women in diapers. Katie was surprised and tried to click it off. But her computer froze and she couldn’t. Amy walked by at that moment and saw the site Katie was on. She was surprised and Katie tried to click it off. She finally did, but the damage had been done.
“I had no idea you were into that,” said Amy.
“No, it’s not what you think!” tried Katie, “Someone sent me that and I accidentally opened it!”
“OK, I believe you. Anyways I was coming by to ask you if you wanted to come by my place tonight. I was thinking of throwing a little party,” said Amy.
“Ok, sure,” said Katie, trying to get Amy to leave. Amy smiled and left.
“That was close,” thought Katie, “I wonder who sent me that.” She looked at the e-mail address but did not recognize it. She went through the rest of the day as she did last Friday. Soon, she was done with work. She went home to get changed and put on panties. She got dressed in casual clothes and prepared to go to Amy’s house. She saw a few cars outside of Amy’s house as she pulled up. She walked outside her car and rung the doorbell. Amy came to the door and let her in.
“Ok, come right over here for a moment,” said Amy to Katie, leading her into her bedroom.
“But the party’s out there,” said Katie.
“Here, sit on the bed a moment. I need to show you something,” said Amy. Katie sat on Amy’s bed, not knowing what to expect. Amy walked into her bathroom and brought a large pack back with her. She had a pack of adult diapers in hand.
“What are you doing with those?” asked Katie.
“Don’t play dumb. I saw you at work wearing a pull-up and at the store in a diaper,” said Amy, “I thought you wouldn’t mind coming to a diaper party.” Katie was surprised.
“So that’s what this is. I think I’d better leave,” said Katie, “And I can explain about the diapers. My house doesn’t have a bathroom so I’m forced to use diapers until I can afford to move somewhere else.”
“Well, then in that case I’d like to introduce you to something you might find weird at first. But I think you’ll like it once I show you what it’s like,” said Amy. Katie got up from the bed. Amy pulled out a diaper from the pack.
“Lie down on the bed so I can change you into a diaper, unless you’re already wearing one,” ordered Amy. Katie ignored her and made for the door.
“Alright then, I didn’t want to have to do this, but you’re forcing me to,” said Amy. She snapped her fingers and two beautiful women wearing shirts and diapers came and grabbed Katie’s arms. They brought her back to the bed and forced her to lie down. Katie yelled out, but nobody listened. The two girls held Katie’s arms and legs on the bed so she couldn’t move. Katie struggled as best as she could as Amy approached with the diaper in hand. Amy reached underneath her bed and pulled out baby powder. Katie continued to struggle, but the two diapered women held her down tight so she could not move at all. Amy put the diaper and baby powder on the bed.
“If you would have just cooperated, this would have been so much easier for you,” said Amy. She zipped down the zipper on Katie’s pants. She took off Katie’s pants to reveal her pink panties.
“I thought you would be wearing a diaper, but oh well. It’s a good thing I have some extras,” said Amy. She slid down Katie’s panties and took them off. She slid the diaper underneath Katie’s butt and saw Katie’s diaper rash.
“Uh-oh. You’ve got diaper rash. Have you been using baby powder?” asked Amy, “Well, I’m going to send you home with some baby powder so this doesn’t happen again.” She applied baby powder to Katie’s diaper area. Katie still tried to get away, but could not. One of the diapered women began to soothe Katie.
“It’s ok, baby. Just let her finish and your diaper rash will be all gone soon,” said the diapered woman. Katie didn’t like being talked to like this and tried even harder to break away, but failed once again. Amy fastened the diaper on Katie and took a step back. She grabbed Katie’s panties and threw them away.
“Babies don’t need to wear panties. Your diaper will be all you need,” said Amy.
“Let me go! I don’t like wearing diapers!” shouted Katie.
“Well then, it sounds like you need to be punished,” said Amy. She pulled out a paddle and sat down on the bed. The diapered women lifted Katie and laid her across Amy’s lap.
“Maybe this will teach you not to be naughty,” said Amy. She began to spank Katie’s diapered bottom with the paddle. The strokes felt even worse since Katie had diaper rash. Katie cried out and tears began to roll down her cheeks. Her butt began to hurt even more as each stroke hit it. She felt the urge to pee and could barely hold it in while she was being spanked. Amy continued to spank her. Katie couldn’t hold it in anymore and began to wet herself uncontrollably. Amy stopped spanking when she felt this. Katie slowly stopped crying as she wet herself on Amy’s lap. She finished peeing and Amy sat her up.
“There, doesn’t it feel better to go in your diaper?” asked Amy, “I knew you were only being naughty because you had to pee.” Katie looked at her diaper, surprised at herself. The diapered girls grabbed Katie again and laid her down.
'Well, now I’ll change you and everything will be better," said Amy. She got up and suddenly squat down. She closed her eyes, held her stomach, and grunted. She began pooping her pants. She grunted and pushed hard. Katie watched in amazement. A bulge began to protrude from the back of Amy’s pants. She continued to poop and the bulge grew larger. She pushed one final time and stood up. The bulge at the back of her pants was huge.
“Are you alright?” asked Katie.
“Fine. I just had to use the bathroom,” said Amy. She took off her pants to reveal that she was wearing a diaper. Katie gasped. Amy’s diaper sagged in the back from the huge bulge. The diapered girls lifted Katie’s legs into the air. Amy grabbed a new diaper and undid Katie’s wet one. She took it off and cleaned up Katie. Then she applied baby powder and slid the new diaper under Katie. She fastened it up and the diapered girls let Katie go. Amy pulled out yet another diaper and hopped onto her bed.
“Time for you to change me,” she said. Katie was a little surprised.
“I can’t do that. I don’t know how. And besides, I don’t want to,” said Katie.
“Well, then I’m going to have to wear this dirty diaper until you change me,” insisted Amy. Katie looked at the diaper on the bed and thought about it.
“Fine,” she said, defeated. She grabbed the new diaper and put it near Amy. Amy lied back and Katie undid her diaper. She took off Amy’s diaper and began to clean her up. She threw away the messy diaper.
“What now?” asked Katie.
“Now, put baby powder on me and put on the new diaper,” Amy said. Katie reluctantly and slowly applied baby powder to Amy’s diaper area. She finished and slid the new diaper underneath Amy’s butt. She fastened it up and Amy sat up.
“Ok, now we can enjoy our party,” said Amy, “Now that you can enjoy what you wear, let’s go out and have fun.” Katie was a little reluctant to be seen by people in nothing but a diaper, but didn’t see any other way out of her situation. They all walked out of the room and into the living room. Katie nearly gasped as she saw many people standing in the living room in nothing but diapers. She was surprised that they would be comfortable enough to do that. At first she was nervous, but she started to calm down the longer she was out there. They all just talked among each other and used the bathroom when they had to, going in front of everyone without a care. The party eventually ended and Katie felt comfortable in her diapers and going in front of everyone. She had a fun time and said her good-byes. She put on her pants and got into her car. She went back home, feeling more open-minded and comfortable with wearing diapers. She got home and changed herself into a pull-up. She went to bed and snuggled underneath her covers.
As she slept, she dreamed magnificent dreams about rainbows and diapers. Suddenly, she was awoken by a loud banging noise. She sat up in her bed, breathing heavily.
“What the hell?” she though to herself as she looked over at the clock. It was 12:30. “I’d better go see what that was.” She got up out of bed and pulled on a nightgown. She walked quietly through her apartment to the kitchen, the source of the noise. As she walked, she could hear a rustling sound and grunting. She began to shake in fear as she drew closer, and the grunting grew louder. She arrived at the entrance of her kitchen and stopped, her breathing heavy. She looked around the dark kitchen, but she couldn’t see or hear anything. She took a step forward and reached her hand to the kitchen wall.
She flipped on a light and was greeted with the visage of a terrible were-wolf. She shrieked in horror and her bowels relinquished themselves, filling the back of her pull-up. The were-wolf slashed a claw at her stomach, tearing it open. Katie gargled as blood dripped from her mouth and her entrails spilled onto her kitchen floor. The were-wolf pounced upon her, bringing her weak body to the ground, and began feasting upon her flesh. Within minutes, she was devoured, pull-up and all.

1 Like

Erm…

What the hell?

1 Like

So, where does she shower? Brush her teeth? Shave her legs, etc?

I’ll be honest, I didn’t get past the long version of the title.

1 Like

Never mind that your description of pooping in a diaper is almost identical between stories, it’s pretty much identical the first two times you use it in this story!

1 Like

ok the story was not that bad and was ok up till the end all i got to say to that is what??
serously could you not think of a better way of ending it

1 Like

I hate to be harsh…but what surprised me the most, is the fact that anyone was able to read this all the way through. I got as far as the fact that there is no bathroom in the house and gave up.

-Lizzy

1 Like

I love the fact that place would voilate city laws or county laws of not having bathroom at all. I can understand of having the toilet be out of commission for a day maybe 2 or something but really lol.

1 Like

I suppose that at the least there would be a communal one in the building.

Besides which, I’d just piss in the sink and maybe go to a pub to crap etc.

1 Like

There are still a small number of buildings, including homes, in the US that have no indoor plumbing.

Let’s here it for outhouses!

1 Like

Val…Outhouses!! No thank you, I like my nice indoor plumbing!!

Where, oh where, is the “How Not to Write a Story” section? Because this needs to go there!!

1 Like

Yeah I’m pretty sure this is a joke you guys.

I think you’re probably wrong Remmy, sorry….

I don’t care what it is. This is…just…wow. I mean, the author was able to finish this beast. That means that they either thought it was a solid enough idea for a story or it was to be a hysterical joke that the AB world would never forget. Either way, my friend, you failed.

I got a little further than no bathroom, but here in the UK I’m sure the regulations would prevent any sale

you just took ten minutes of my life, and i want em back. Ahh i woulda waisted em anyway

Yeah, it’s just a series of satires guys. The old forum had a few of these too.

I know I made the whole “be constructive” comment on one of the Tina series, but thee’s no way these are actually meant to be good. He’s just making jokes.

If these were serious, he’d have replied somewhere by now. I imagine almost every author on these forums reads the comments to their stories and he probably is too, he just doesn’t care because they’re not serious anyway.

It’s kind of funny that, after all of the parodies he’s posted, people still bother to rip on his writing.

1 Like