"The Club" New here (new story) Part 1

:slight_smile: Hi , I am someone that enjoys mommies and daughters,and breastfeeding stories but it seems that they are rare so I am posting my first diaper story. I hope everybody likes it. I haven’t written one before, but have written for my other fetishes on other forums. So here goes. :smiley:

Samantha Richards sat in her office looking out over the rows of cubicles. She had reached a pinnacle of sorts; she was a senior VP and at age thirty-eight had done it fairly quickly. But now she was terrified for her daughter the girl had no sooner turned twelve than she had started wearing all black and started asking for weird piercings in her nose lip etc…etc… . She had decided that she needed to focuses on Jessica and she realized that she had missed out and not been there for her in her climb up to the top. Jessica also was acting out because of her small size by sucking her thumb and had wet the bed last night. Her little girl was in a huge change in her life and she wished that there could just be a pause. She didn’t need the money, her late husband who had been more involved in Jessica’s life than her had been wealthy. Now work was a grind and she was just sad, she didn’t bother trying to date anymore. She didn’t consider herself a hot commodity, she had gained a pound here and there and was finding more and more gray hairs. She sat in her office and accepted that she needed a change in her life.
Later that afternoon she was looking for a bottle of water in the break room fridge when fate worked in her favor. As she turned to leave the heel of her shoe broke, and she needed to take off her shoes before returning to her office. As she did Kelsey her secretary Trish’s daughter came in to the break room to wait on her mother. She was 26 and just finishing at Harvard Law, and was if anyone an ideal that she wanted for Jessica to follow.
“Hey Kelsey, waiting on your mom?” she asked with a smile as she rubbed her sore feet. “Oh, ya today is my mom’s monthly mother daughter fun day, Rebecca and I are excited to spoil her.” She said including her equally successful older sister, the full time homemaker, best selling author and wife of the state Speaker of the House. “Well I may be your moms boss but she definitely has me beat in the mom department I am so jealous of her and how you two dote on her” No sooner than she had fished speaking than the woman of the hour herself arrived in the break room. The elder woman entered and was as always carrying a positive air about her.
The three sat together and discussed parenting and home life, eventually Samantha could no longer take it and broke down into tears. She confessed her fears for Jessica and how the loss of her husband had made her realize the need to leave. “How, just how did you manage to make such wonderful daughters?” she asked her friend. “Well it wasn’t all peaches and cream you know with their anger at over their small stature it was pretty hard at first, Rebecca was in a worse place than your Jessica is now though she doesn’t sound to far behind. After my success with her turnaround I didn’t even question and just did the same with Kelsey but we went through our little regression and it all worked out” she said patting her dear daughters hand. Samantha hadn’t really noticed until then that Kelsey and indeed her sister were half the height of their mother.
“Well just what was it that you did? How did you two bond so well?’ she asked looking at the duo for some insight and not understanding. The mother and daughter exchanged knowing glances, Trisha looked at Samantha and said “Lets just say, that “The Club” where we lived is very good at solving these problems” Samantha asked “The Club? Is that some kind of therapy group?” Trisha looked nervous and slightly blushed. “Well it is a pretty taboo methodology and are little town back home is pretty supportive so we prefer to keep it quite. You understand don’t you?” she said as she rose to leave and hoping her boss didn’t ask about it anymore.
Samantha noticed the need for privacy and let the issue go until a few weeks later, she and Jessica reached the tipping point. Jessica had ran away with some older boys from school and been thankfully caught by the police before anything could happen they had made the mistake of trying to steal the getaway money.
Trisha sat with Samantha in her house holding her hand as she broke down “Please, Please Trish, I need to know how you did it, how to turn your girls around” The reassuring and motherly woman patted her cheek and looked her in the eye, “you are going to have to come to grips with the taboo of this and be in a place where you can give up and be at home most of the time for three or four years, can you do it?” Samantha looked back at her right in the eye " I am done with all of this” she said motioning to her corporate pantsuit. Her now ex-secretary looked at her once more “Ok” she exhaled “I am trusting you with a big secret and the fact of the matter is I am going to make some calls and I hope you don’t mind small town Vermont, next we are going to have to get you on the right supplements” she said as she opened a book.
Samantha was confused
“We are lucky on two points Jessica is the size and right age for this and so are you otherwise we couldn’t do it, second you have someone like me to start you off this is something that takes warming into and is something usually past down mother to daughter” Trisha said as she wrote out a list of things from the book. “When was your last period?” She asked the now really curious and a little scared Samantha. “Um, ah last week I guess?” she said not seeing what this had to do with Jessica but she was desperate. “Ok, are you allergic to anything particular” she asked “um, no I don’t think so” Trisha looked at her one more time “Good , and how long did you nurse Jessica for when she was a baby?” Trisha asked going down her list. “Oh I didn’t I was working and weirded out by it so she was a formula baby and her father did all the feeding” Trisha just smiled and tried not to make her feel any worse.
“Ok, so this is how we are going to get you to Vermont, you are not going to tell Jessica about this at all the first part of this has to be traumatic to small extent, so just treat this in the traditional manner for now, local therapy etc…” the older and wiser woman instructed shaking her hands in the air and leading her into a new life. Next you will begin taking the supplements on this list twice a day until you have the new house ready and are moved away from here, oh and you will need to start using this" The older woman said placing a automatic breast pump at the younger’s feet. “Uh…what is this?” Trisha sat down next to Samantha and gently took her hand. “Honey…I told you this would be taboo but, this is it, your baby has to be your baby again.” Samantha was shocked she felt butterflies in her stomach, “are telling me that you treated your daughters like babies and that’s what I am supposed to do with Jessica?” she asked still a little numb. Trisha looked at the flustered corporate forty something with gentle eyes. “Honey, its something you should have done the first time now you get a second chance.” Samantha was hurt down to her core "was I a bad mommy?’ she asked tearing up. “No, No, honey you did the best you could and now you get a second chance, look all of the conditions are right for this.” Trisha consoled. “This has to be one hundred percent, but I promise you she will come out better in the end. If everything goes right and the both of you agree she will potty train before seventeen and be ready for college by nineteen”
And, so it went she took the herbs and fish pills each morning and night she used the breast pump and soon her breasts were sore and swelling just like they had been when she was pregnant. She took her time to quite her job all while dealing with Jessica. Next she put up her big city apartment on the market and waited for Trisha to release the information as to the location of the town and where to move into. She was still in the dark about a lot of all this.
Finally a few months later she was pulling into a town not even found on the map and deep in the woods. She had lost the corporate suit and wore mom jeans, and still unknown to her daughter a nursing bra and pads. It was like a dream it was quaint and clean, not what she had feared. Jessica for her part was still pouty and angry at the world blasting noise from headphones. Samantha had never had any doubt that the traditional court appointed therapy would do nothing. Jessica had cussed her out once again that morning having wet the bed again. Upon leaving the big city she began initiating the first part of Trisha’s plan with Jessica, no potty breaks on the final leg and a little something for her drink.
Meeting her at the cafe and waving hello as agreed was Trisha. She and the other women there were what she assumed was “The Club”.
Jessica for her part was still mad at her mom she walked around outside the cafe where her mom had met her friends. She was never going to survive in this stupid town, her mom hadn’t even let her use the restroom on the way here from the last stop. She wanted to go in the cafe and take a leak but she didn’t want to deal with her mom so she held it. More importantly she was super tired and exhausted and wanted to suck her thumb, she knew her mom knew she had caught her in her sleep. But soon a group of high school kids appeared as she sat holding her bladder hoping she wouldn’t have to deal with her mom. She hated her mom for this, she was way cooler than them. They looked like total geeks and she didn’t understand why they were so mature and responsible looking for teenagers. They certainly didn’t look like the kids from her neighborhood, she was afraid that her mom was ruining her life.
In the cafe Samantha was gaining a quick understanding of how things went in the town. As she had entered a group of about ten women and three of their husbands were waiting for her. They greeted her warmly like any other group of women would as the husbands mingled in the back getting ready to leave the ladies alone to their meeting.
Trisha was there and she introduced her to the other women most were her age, some were younger a few older. None of this was unusual until Samantha was introduced to Tammy Jackson she had been in the back and the introductions had been quiet as she had been told there were babies in the back napping. Tammy however had a "baby’ on her hip. The girl was at least ten years old if not older and though small for her age she was definitely not a infant. She was how ever wearing a diaper and a baby doll dress and sucking on a pacifier.
As Tammy met her with the girl on her hip; the normal looking soccer mom smiled and pardoned her self “Sorry someone just woke up from their nap early” she said in exactly the same voice and tone one would use with a sweet new infant. The girl for her part was cranky and hid her head into her mothers hair.
Outside the older high school teens gathered around the new girl in town. The first girls holding on to her boyfriends arm looked at her and was instantly mean and condescending. “Aww… look you guys someone left their baby out on the street all alone” Stepping up and getting in Jessica’s face she continued “how come you don’t suck your thumb baby, huh?” Jessica was scared she had done nothing to provoke these kids, and they were already surrounding her picking on her. The sweet looking red headed girl in a pink skirt was the next to attack. “Yah why don’t you suck your thumb baby? She said rough as Jessica tried to pass. Both of the girls pushed her down to the ground. “Where do you think your going dummy, this little freak hasn’t even grown up yet and she just thinks she can blow us off” said the first girl. Jessica was holding back tears and her bladder. “Um, I am just trying to go to the cafe my mommy’s in there” she said holding her bladder as it ached. She again tried to pass but was pushed back down. Now she was passed holding back her tears. She could feel the warm sensation of both her tears and her urine flowing. She closed her eyes and sucked her thumb.
Inside as the ladies all sat down for some tea in a meeting circle like any woman’s book club might Samantha was amazed to watch as Tammy treated the now introduced Kaley like any baby that had woke early from a nap. Without shame or hesitation she reached down into the leg of her daughters diaper and finding it wet pulled out the chancing pad from the diaper bag by her seat. She also grabbed a disposable diaper, powder, and wipes. Gently she laid her daughter on the mat opened the diaper and with one hand grabbed the girls ankles lifting her butt up off the diaper. She slid the new diaper under the girls suspended butt and then used a wet wipe on the girls labia and anus. She laid the girls butt back down powdered the girls crotch and fastened the new diaper. She lifted the girl onto her lap and snuggled her close rocking her slightly. The Kaley mumbled into her mothers ear as her small hand grabbed softly at her mothers blouse. Tammy with a look of love ran her fingers through her daughters hair and lifted her shirt. Tammy reached up and unhooked the front flap of her nursing bra. Samantha had tried to mentally prepare herself for the idea of this but seeing it brought it all together. As the girl latched onto her mothers milk engorged nipple began Tammy rocking her back to sleep. All of this happened with no one other than Samantha even blinking an eye.
Jessica had wet her panties during the day for the first time since she was a baby. She didn’t know what to do, she was terrified and running on instinct as the older kids crowded around her. Finally she simply passed out. Falling onto the side walk the older kids stopped, looked at each other and began patting one another on the back. Becky the oldest and biggest girl picked Jennifer up and carried her like a baby into the back of the cafe.
In the front Samantha and the ladies had finally gotten down to business about how to start . Becky walked in from the back and whispered into one of the women’s ears. Samantha noticed Jackie Smith stand up “Ok, ladies time for the Baby Shower to start! Samantha was shocked and excited, what she didn’t know was that it was for her. Once they turned there attention to her how ever she got goose bumps and butterflies in her stomach. She had never had a baby shower before she had just been too busy on her way to the top. But she quickly remembered Jessica she needed to know what she was up to so she quickly grabbed Trisha and asked after her. The matriarch of the group held up her hand and made an announcement, “the baby is asleep and ready for her mommy” she said with a smile after receiving a nod from Jackie and rubbing Samantha’s back with emotion.
“Here sit down, sit down” offered Trisha as she sat the mother of honor in the big comfy chair, than from the back emerged Becky cradling Jessica in her arms diapered and in a pink onesi. Becky looked a at Samantha as she handed her, her baby girl. “We didn’t have to stall or tease her much the plan worked like a charm mam she passed right out from the stuff you slipped in her drink” Samantha didn’t know what to say she choked up and tears welled from her eyes, “thank you so much girls just for this moment; Trisha has of course made the point that the hardest part will come when she wakes up angry” she said with a sniffling laugh as everyone chuckled knowing that Jessica was going to be one angry preteen when she woke up.
Becky had washed, waxed and diapered her ,changed her into her pink onesi and booties, put her hair into pigtails with pretty pink bows. Becky beamed with pride as her mother patted her on the shoulder , “once everything settles down and you need a break Becky and some of her friends can baby sit for you” said Jackie. Samantha was happier than perhaps even when Jessica was born, this was like her life had been saved. She just held her close as the baby shower started Jessica was the size of a small six or even five year old girl. The ladies explained that the process was limited to girls of small stature because it seemed to work the best that way, and that attempts with girls that were natural alphas and boys just had failed miserably in the past. So the “Club” had become small but important in the town for mothers with troubled small daughters.
Girls like Becky acted as big sisters and did the baby sitting. They had also discover over the years that aside from the “toddler” stage towards the end of their time as babies the girls didn’t need education. A lot of what girls learn as far as academics are concerned during this stage is often discarded by the brain anyway. They found that for girls that needed the confidence and security of their mommies once they were secure in it, they excelled later.
As the games and cake progressed Samantha was able to finally to force herself to hand off Jessica to the other women. Finally Trisha held Jessica for the first time, it was Trisha that noticed the girl while still asleep was beginning to move around more. Trisha had taken on the role of “grandmother” for Samantha with all of this and so she had been paying attention to the new mother and preteen baby Jessica. Samantha was grimacing as she rubbed her breasts and soon her nursing pads had leaked through her blouse. Also baby Jessica’s drugs had worn off enough that she was sucking her thumb. When Trisha gently pulled the thumb from the girls mouth she continued to suck air as if she were hungry. This was the perfect opportunity.
“Ok, ladies” she said raising her hand to get everyone’s attention " I think its time for presents!” she said gently so as not to wake the girl. “Also MOMMY” she said smiling “looking at the both of you, I do believe someone is hungry, and in need of what you got!’ Trisha gently funned pointing to Samantha’s leaking breasts and offering her the comfy chair again. Samantha blushed and tried covering the milk stains on her breasts, “No, No, don’t you worry about it honey it is something we are all use to and you need to be to for some years to come” said Tammy reaching into her bag and handing Samantha two new nursing pads for her bra.
Samantha had been so distracted by the shower and moms and babysitters going in and out to check on the babies in the back that she was really hit with the butterflies. Sensing her nervousness and slight embarrassment, Trisha got on a knee beside her and placed her hand on her leg for support. Gently rubbing her back she looked at her, “now is the best chance, you can at least say she tried it when she wakes up” she said with a reassuring smile. Samantha looked down at her daughter although she was twelve, to her she was her baby, and for the first time in a long time Samantha could see her daughters soft sweet features not her hard angry ones. The angry and depressed features were gone, at least for now. She nervously began to unbutton her blouse, and reveled her now tight white laced nursing bra. Samantha undid the latch at the top of the cup and folded down the front, she pulled the moist nursing pad from her bra and finally felt relief as her swollen breast fell out. Her areolas and nipples had darkened and milk dripped from her nipple at a steady rate. Trisha stopped her “honey take a second and stretch out your nipple, it will make a little mess but when they are sleeping it makes it easier to latch on.” she motherly instructed. Samantha gently reached across with her free hand and tugged at her nipple and areola. A large jet of milk spayed across Jessica’s onesi. Her heart burst with joy as she pulled Jessica’s thumb from her mouth and replaced it with her nipple. The twelve year old baby girl latched on but as she began to actually swallow liquid, she struggled a bit and opened her sleepy eyes a little. Samantha’s heart leapt into her chest fearing the moment over, but the drugs still held strong and the girl continued on drinking in her sleep from her mother’s breast.
Finally she relaxed as Jessica ate and the party continued, Tammy having handed off Kaley to Becky bought her two cases of Pampers. Becky’s mom Jackie Smith bought her some bottles for when others wanted or had to feed her and a diaper bag. Kristy Jackson another mom there bought her a large highchair that could accommodate the bigger babies they were dealing with. Kendra Hughes the oldest mother still with a baby in the club at 45 bought her extra onesis’ and little dresses and jumpers, plus pacifiers. Finally all of the ladies oooh and aaahed as Trisha brought in her gift, it was a large white lacy bassinet / crib that could line up with the bed for night time feedings. Trisha wasn’t finished she had one of the girls boyfriends bring in a box that contained a changing table. “finally we as a group got together and decided that lacking a husband, we would set up the nursery for you, or at least our husbands would” she said with a wink as the boyfriends and husbands came in and lifted all of the heavy stuff off for the nursery.
“Why, are you doing all of this for me Trish?” asked Samantha wiping away tears of joy. Trisha looked at her ex-boss and smiled well you gave me a job when I really needed it and not for the money but for a change in my life and I am returning the favor” explained the elder woman of the group.
Each of the women then took time to more thoroughly explain and talk about their baby girls. Kendra explained that Jenny her daughter just turned 17 and was potty training, and weaning from the breast. Kendra stood and walked into the back (which Samantha had learned was also the Club daycare) and led Jenny out by hand, the girl was small about half the height of her mother but to big to carry anymore. She had pretty long straight hair in a pony tail. Jenny also wore a peach teddy bear t-shirt and all she wore below that was some pink princess pull-ups, and socks. Kendra brought Jenny up the sitting Samantha and sleeping baby Jessica, “say hello sweetie” the girls mother gently prodded . Jenny smiled a mature smile and simply said “high”. Samantha having been instructed by Trisha that until complete even the “toddler” girls needed to be treated just like an equivalent toddler. As Jessica continued to nurse, though Samantha was sure her milk was drained from her boob, she engaged Jenny. “I hear that you are learning to use big girl panties, is that right Jenny?” she asked as Kendra sat pulling the girl onto her lap. Jenny responded with a smile and only surprising to Samantha semi-adult tone, “Ya and because I was dry for my nap I get milkies, right mom?” She asked almost no different than a normal girl her age asking for a soda or dessert.
Kendra rolled her eyes a little and sighed “yes, ok I am a little sore though so be gentle” and with that Jenny slid baby style across her mothers lap. What surprised Samantha was that Kendra did nothing but kept on talking to the other mothers as Jenny undid her blouse front moved it aside, unhooked the top of the nursing bra and pulled out her mothers plump yet aged and stretched breast. Once Jenny took Kendra’s long red nipple into her mouth, Samantha saw instinct come into play and the 45 year old took a gentle hold of her teenage daughters body and softly patted her pull-up as she cradled her.
It seemed that as the shower wrapped up each mother brought her girl from the back and began to nurse. Trisha noticed a little of Samantha’s confusion and explained that this was pretty much how all of the get-togethers’ ended. The last women left was a little mom of about 35 named Cindy who Samantha would have taken for a librarian or kindergarten teacher with her glasses and quite nature and hair in a bun. Finally stood and asked for one of the bean bags in the corner, then asked if all of the men were gone. All of the women seemed to understand and answered in the affirmative. Cindy pulled up and off her shirt and the undid her bra, throwing it next to the bean bag she smiled and raised her hands with her fingers crossed “wish me luck” she said setting her diaper bag by the bean bag and disappearing into the daycare center wearing only her pants and shoes. Trisha leaned in and with a little hint of gossip in her voice simply said “new twin ten year olds, poor dear doesn’t even wear a nursing bra”
From the back Samantha heard giggles and yells, then crying and screams of “NOOOOooo!!!, PLEASE, PLEASE, Mommy!” coming from one of or the other girls. Cindy for her part came back into the cafe with one little curly haired brunette on each hip one wearing a striped onesi, and another a pink. “This is Laura and Lana, my little darlings” she phrased keeping her cool. The girls it seemed Trisha referred to as new in the sense that they had just started being babies again. Trisha leaned in to Samantha’s ear again, " This is a little preview of what you can expect, but she is suffering through it double, though they were born here and had to of expected this to some small degree” Cindy walked with the crying girls over to the bean bag , sat down and allowed each girl to stand while she got situated still holding them in place by an arm. “OK, What DID WE discuses?” Asked Cindy to the girls in a rhetorical voice that scared Samantha with its authority. "That you need to get use to having your diapers changed and nursing in front of people, you are babies now!!! Each of the girls stood there sucking her thumb and sobbing. Cassy, Becky’s friend another of the big girl babysitters came over to Cindy and the twins, “Cindy can I help?” Cindy relaxing a bit and taking a breath Cindy opened the diaper bag and got out a changing pad “yes thank you, this is the best chance for them to have someone else change them so they get use to it” and then the girls sobbed harder.
Samantha was amazed at how good Cassy was at handling little Laura in the striped baby onesi. The red headed teen in a ponytail and skirt picked her up as the crying girl fought, laid her on the pad, unsnapped the onesi’s crotch rolled it up unfastened the soaked Huggie, lifted the ten year old girls skinny little legs up and open wiped her down with wet wipe lifted her legs up by the ankles once more slid under the new diaper rubbed in some powder and had the onesi latched back up in a jiff. Samantha was impressed and realized that the Club members must use the skills of these girls frequently, she saw the stress fall away from Cindy.
Cindy for her part as Cassy changed Laura handed off Lana to a waiting Becky for a diaper change. While Laura had sobbed through her thumb Lana simply blushed and was resolved to the embarrassment of her diaper change at Becky’s hands. Becky even got in a little reinforcing baby tickle on Lana’s belly getting a small smile. As the two teens helped Cindy she took a soft cloth spit up rag and laying it in her lap Cindy wiped up the milk as her milk ducts had had let down and it was dripping from both of her huge breasts. As Cindy got ready the two teens tried to tickle and blow raspberries on the bellies of the twins. Both of the twin girls from Samantha’s perspective blushed at being treated like babies and tried not to giggle.
Samantha’s nipple was long sore from Jessica using it like a pacifier as she slept. Samantha had been scared to switch breasts for fear of waking her but now it was time as she watched Cassy hand Laura to a waiting Cindy. As Samantha broke her daughters seal and extracted her angry red nipple she fought through the pain and moved her preteen daughter over. As Cindy took Laura she didn’t force her right to her breast, she snuggled close and attempted to have her take it on her own. Samantha was keenly interested in this because Laura unlike Jessica wasn’t drugged and asleep. Samantha watched as the girl rolled her eyes looked back at her mom with puppy dog eyes and finally shook her head yes, and sweetly said “ok, mommy”. Lana was similar though only convinced watching her sister begin to suckle, she slid down crossing her sister and took her mothers nipple into her mouth.
Soon all of the babies were once again asleep. As the mothers left with their daughters they each passed by and congratulated Samantha holding their sleeping girls.

Thanks for reading this first part I have started on Jessica waking up and starting her new life as a baby again! Hope to have it to you soon :smiley:

Re: “The Club” New here (new story) Part 1

Please continue. So many good stories start off and don’t continue. I’m a huge fan of this. Thank you and keep up the good work.

:)!;DHi I wanted to wait until after a 1000 views to reply, thanks for the comments and please People more comments ! Thanks

I love it! There were a few grammatical errors, but still, I’m hooked!

TBH, this is troubling to me. Why the arbitrary benchmark before you replied? Did you plan to hold the story hostage if you didn’t hit that arbitrary number of views?

I’ve posted stories where I wrote 30K+ words without a comment - I just kept posting as I completed chapters, and those who wished to comment did. Is it sometimes a little disappointing to see people not commenting? Yes, but I also understand some people don’t like just posting “M0AR PL0X!”, so they follow along quietly until they feel like they have something significant to say about the story. It is what it is. Either you are loyal to your art or you are chasing attention. There isn’t a hell of a lot of in-between there…

I apologize in advance if you find this offensive, particularly if my concerns have no basis in the reality of your mindset.

Let me tell you something about views on this board: They mean jack shit due to the way database queries are cached for guests and search engines. And a good chunk of your views? Yeah, they’re actually from the front end cache checking to make sure if it needs to update the copies it is giving to search engines.

:slight_smile: Hi, the reason I waited was not to hold the story hostage. It was because it was my first time posting and I noticed that unlike someother forums there seems to be a lot of views and few replies few replies right away so it was just a little goal I set myself :smiley:

:)Oh, and the net part shoud be comming soon! Thanx! :laugh: