"The Club" chapter 2

:slight_smile: Hi, again we join momma and daughter starting to get use to this baby thing again!

Jessica was so happy she was safe and snuggling she was sucking her thumb but it was sweet and warm and wet. It tasted so good she just swallowed the warm sweetness again and again. Finally she felt her self relax and warmth covered her groin. She knew her mommy was there and had kept her safe from those mean girls. Jessica saw and smelt her mommy lean in smile, and rub her nose with hers. It made her so happy. She was moving again, flying with out her feet touching the ground. Finally she felt herself come to rest on what felt like a firm mattress with soft music playing like a music box. Her head began to hurt and she felt weird between her legs, there was less movement. She wasn’t liking her dream now the music had stopped, she was sacred and a little cold compared to before. As she rubbed her eyes light began to emerge, making her head hurt more. She was crying, she sat up and felt the thing around her that had separated her legs felt heavy and soft. Waking up more she looked around and was in a strange room, behind some wooden slats. Now she screamed, “MOMMY!!!MOMMY!!!” it seemed like forever but it was only a few seconds before her mom came running in and up to the pinkish painted wood slats. Jessica grabbed onto one of the slats and pulled her self up standing on the mattress. “Oh Sweetie you are ok” she said as she lifted her up and over. Pulling her close to her, and settling Jessica on her hip Jessica hugged her mom so glad to see her, “you are going to be just alright” her mother continued. Carrying her around and out of the room and into a hallway Samantha said “its ok honey this is just our new home, and you were asleep”
All of this wasn’t adding up as Jessica began to come out of her fog, she was wearing pink! Also her mom was being nice to her and tender towards her, that was weird! Jessica pushed herself out of her mothers arms and forced herself down to the carpet. She backed away looking at her mom “Mom what is going on, and why am I wearing this!!”, Samantha looked at her with a mixture of anger and concern, “Sweetie, DO Not do that again you scared mommy!” Samantha reached down to pick her up but Jessica slapped away her hand turned and ran down the hallway. As she ran Jessica was slowed by the soggy weight between her legs, not that with her height problems she had ever been very fast compared to other girls. While she ran Samantha simply walked after her, she and Trisha had locked all of the doors and “auntie” Trisha was waiting for her in the next room.
Jessica was stopped dead in place from the stern looking Trisha with her hands on her hips waiting for her. “Jessica! Stop right there!” she said in a trained tone that put the fear of god in her. Jessica watched her mom casually walk back in and sit down. “Jessica, sweetie come here” her mom said still loving yet firmly. She had not experienced this from her mom it was like she was a whole other person, it was kind of how she had always hoped her mom would be and it scared her. Gently taking her by her arm she led Jessica over to her to stand in front of her, her mom looked at her hand, “Honey, you can suck your thumb if you want its alright now” Jessica hadn’t noticed that she had been making a fist and sticking her thumb out like to suck it unconsciously. She quickly shoved her thumb under her arm to hid it, her mother continued to look at her and said “Sweetie we moved here for you, so you can suck your thumb and wet yourself with out any problems” Samantha took a small breath looking to Trisha for support. Jessica looked at her mom and attempted to interrupt her “but I don’t…” Trisha cut her off strongly “Ah… Ah… young lady your mommy is talking” Samantha continued “there will be no more swearing, no more wetting the bed no more smoking or staying out late, because you are going to be my baby again no matter what, and at all costs we are going to start over and see how you do” Samantha said taking a breath.
Samantha was proud of herself she was ready to lay down the law “so now we ARE going to change you out of that wet diaper ,get you in the bath then YOU WILL be going into a fresh one after”. But her rebel had other ideas Jessica smacked her hard across the face, “FUCK YOU!” the girl screamed. Samantha was in shock and time seemed to slow down as Jessica began to turn and run away. But in an instant Jessica seemed to disappear as Trisha snatched her over her knee.
Jessica felt her hair fall to both sides of her face as she was laid over Trisha’s lap, in an instant she felt her thighs erupt in pain. She had known Trisha from her moms job and in the last month she had insisted on being called auntie, but Jessica had no idea that her mom would allow her to spank her! She didn’t want to cry but it her and scared her . She began to fight back but it was pointless Trisha just grabbed her arm and put it behind her back, and then spanked her harder. Finally as her thighs were becoming a deep red she began to sob uncontrollably. Trisha stopped and Samantha knowing what to do as planned grabbed Jessica by the arm and stood her up in front of her as she sobbed. She gently guided Jessica’s arm up and by instinct Jessica put her thumb into her mouth, “That’s a good girl” she said comforting her and rubbing Jessica’s back “Now mommy and the other grown ups will spank you if you are a naughty baby…IS That understood” she said as the girls stood there sobbing through her thumb. Samantha hugged her close and after a while as she still sobbed she undid the crotch snaps on the pink onesi revealing her wet and soggy diaper.
Jessica was still sobbing a little when her mom pulled up the onesi off of her and she felt her stomach roll in embarrassment and her cheeks flush as she stood the in only her diaper and booties. As she covered her chest in embarrassment Jessica watched her mom reach down, lift up her legs one at a time and take off her booties. Then her mom stuck two fingers in the top of her diaper to pull her over a little closer and undid the tapes on the front of her diaper. Samantha let the heavy diaper fall into her hand and rolled it up then handed it to Trisha to dispose of. Jessica was surprised as she was picked up by her mom and once more found herself on her mothers hip this time naked.
“Mom what are you doing?!” she said finally plucking the thumb from her mouth. Samantha looked at her daughter still in pigtails and beginning to squirm. “What did I say we were going to do? We are going to give you a bath silly girl” she said with a smile and little tickle to the chin. Jessica looked at her mom “Mom I am NOT a baby, I don’t want you to give me a bath I can do it my self I am a big girl” Jessica said beginning to push off of her mom like she did before. But this time was different her mom was ready grabbing her arm and smacking her butt hard. “What did we just talk about Jessica, we are going all the way with this! So from now on I WILL carry you I WILL bathe you and I WILL feed you!” She said setting her by the tub.
Samantha ran some hot water to heat up the water she had already prepared. Once she had tested it and found it just warm she picked up Jessica and lowered her in to the water. Samantha set a goal for herself to only use baby talk as she washed Jessica to reinforce the baby. She held Jessica up by the back as she prepared a wet baby washcloth with baby soap.
Jessica was still angry and trying not to cry as her mom began to scrub her. But soon she was pushed back over the edge to tears again. She gave her baby bath toys and started talking baby talk to her as she washed her. Her mom moved on to the no tears baby shampoo and washed her hair. “Oh, how come baby doesn’t want her toys?” Her mom said lifting her to her feet in the tub, washing her private parts and butt crack. She was red with embarrassment as her mom picked her up and stood her in front of her as she sat on the closed toilet seat. Her mom pulled a pink bunny towel from the back of the toilet and dried her off.
“Ok” Samantha said taking a deep breath and smiling “We are going to your nursery now sweetness” she said wrapping her daughter in the bunny towel. She was loving this this was something so new and fun to her and in her heart she knew Jessica needed this but like Trisha had taught her the baby stuff was going to be a transition and some of it had to be worked into. She felt that the baby talk was a big help, Trisha had told her that just speaking it every time to the girl would put into her brain and eventually effect them into speaking it themselves. Samantha didn’t believe that Jessica would take that long but Trisha told her to be prepared just in case.
Carrying Jessica into her nursery she sat her down on her changing table. This was it the first time Samantha was going to do her diaper and the first time Jessica was going to be awake for it. Jessica looked down she didn’t normally jump from so high (well high for her anyway) but she was tempted. She begin to realize what was happening when her mom took away her towel and left her there naked. The vinyl mattress on the changing table was just enough to hold her whole length with her feet dangling over the edge as her mother laid her back. Jessica pleaded with her mom through tears, “MOM, MOM, MOMMY, Please, Please, I am a big girl I don’t need this!!!” but her pleas fell on deaf ears.
During all of this Trisha entered the nursery with a smile, “Oh hi sweetie how was your bath?”, not treating her as if she could even answer her mom replied. “Well bath time went better than mommy expected Auntie Trisha, but some one is being a fussy girl for her dipey, huh” Jessica’s mom said looking down at her and smiling a reassuring smile as she lifted up her legs by her ankles. At this Jessica for her own sanity just popped her thumb back in and looked at the mobile of pink teddy bears and bunnies that someone had hung from the ceiling.
Samantha was about to powder her when Trisha stopped her with some advice. “Make sure you push her knees a little higher and that will open up her crack there to make sure we powder her everywhere. You want be able to see her little anus so you know that it isn’t red and rashey or wet. It is going to be a little uncomfortable at first but you will get use to it mommy” said Auntie Trisha patting Samantha on the back as she finished taping up the new diaper. Samantha was a little red in the face it had been awhile since she had changed a diaper, and she had to remind herself that Jessica was a baby again.
Getting out a new clean onesi Samantha got ready to put it on to Jessica when Trisha stopped her again with some more motherly advice. Jessica having been sat up in the new diaper was surprised by the comfort she found in it despite her anger over her situation. Also she was hoping to avoid the embarrassment of wearing any more baby clothes like the onesi. But Trisha shot that down, “Sam, just leave her in the diaper I got her lunch ready and you don’t want to get that dirty yet” she said. “Oh, is her highchair ready?” She asked picking up Jessica and putting her on her hip. “Yes, oh and don’t for get her bib” she said casually as she left.

Re: “The Club” chapter 2

:wink: Sorry accident, I hit post some how before reading it through but lets hope there are less tying mistakes. Please tell me what you think! ;D

I love it! I can’t wait to hear more c:

:slight_smile: writing more some how thought there would be more replies. ???

I really like this story!!! I hope there is more to come soon!!

If it helps any, it looks like most of your readers are people without accounts so they can’t reply :slight_smile:

weallly wealllly gooooood :smiley:

pats baddoggyg1’s butt and pulls out the back of her pants and panties waistband uh ohh poor baby…. ur story is as good as ur panties are poopy! pulls up baddoggyg1’s panties high up her bum can’t wait for more poopypanties :wink: