The Adventures of Babies Jessica and Carol

Here is a story I started about 2 year ago and never finished. Okay I got hung up on where to go after part nine, so any and all feed back would be much appreciated. Here are the first 2 parts so enjoy. :smiley:

The Adventures of Baby Jessica and Baby Carol
Part I

“Jessica, what the hell do you think you are doing?” Her mother yelled.
“First you total your car and now mine, on top of that you were drinking and driving. How could you be so irresponsible?”
Jessica pleaded, “Mom it wasn’t my fault, I was set up.”
“Really?” You can’t even take responsibility for your own actions. Do you know how you’re acting?" Jessica looked at her mother letting the tears well up in her eyes, but only to see her mother was not going to give in. “Jessica Marie Davis you want a life with no responsibility, I’ll give you one.” Jessica’s mother grabbed her by the ear and dragged her into the bathroom. “If you want to act like an irresponsible two-year-old then that’s how you will be treated.” Jessica’s mother put down the toilet lid and sat down, next she ordered her to strip. Once her sixteen-year-old daughter was naked she grabbed her and pulled her over her knees. Grabbing a hairbrush she spanked her until her bottom was bright red. She ordered her to take a bath but not to get out until she said so.
Jessica took her bath allowing the cool water to soother her aching backside. When she was done she called for her mother. Her mother entered with a paper bag and told her daughter to stand up in the tub. As the tub drained she reached into the bag and removed as small container of what looked like a lotion. He mother poured the lotion into her hand and rubbed it in to her armpits and over her pubic hair. Jessica immediately felt it burn and tried to sit down in the rapidly draining water, but to no avail. After several minutes of pain her mother took the shower massager and rinsed the lotion and her pubic hair away. Jessica’s mother then dried her. Taking her hand she led her to the guestroom. The room had been decorated like a baby’s nursery but in a much larger scale. As Jessica stood there in amazement her mother pushed her on to the bed. Before she could recover her mother removed from the bag a bottle of powder and a thick white diaper.
Jessica was quickly powdered and her diaper was pinned it in place. A pair of pink plastic pants and pair frilly rumba style panties followed this Jessica was next forced into to a baby-style romper and her hands were placed in a pair of thumb-less mittens. Jessica started to cry as she looked down at herself. “Oh my poor baby is so crabby, that’s because she hasn’t had her morning bottle.” Her mother then forced a baby-bottle nipple into her mouth and forced her to finish the entire bottle. She was then fed a second bottle and then a third. Once the bottle was gone it was then replaced with a large pacifier that strapped into place. Jessica was then led into the living room there a playpen was set up and filled with her old baby toys. “Now play like a good baby girl and Mommy will check on you in a few minutes.” Jessica looked around and broke into tears. “How could she do this to me?” She asked herself. She reached over and grabbed her favorite teddy from her childhood and cuddled as she continued to cry.
Her mother was finishing up the dishes and listened to her daughters muffled sob on the baby monitor she carried with her. “Wait until the diuretics and laxatives that were in the bottles kick in, then she’ll really be sorry.”
Jessica lay down and started to doze off to sleep in her confining playpen, but a sudden pain in her stomach made her wake up. She stood up and tried to remove the pacifier from her mouth but the thick mitten and strap made that impossible. She stood up and started to cry like she never had before. Soon another sharp pain ran through her abdomen this time stronger than the first. Jessica fell to her knees. Her breathing reduced to a pant as she tried to get over the pains in her bowels and bladder. Again she tried to get her mother’s attention as she resolved that she was not going to use her diapers. Again she began to cry even harder, until she was again silenced as the pressure built up. With a defeated moan she lost it.
She cried as loud hissing sound betrayed her and she felt her diapers growing warm and soaking up the moisture. She sighed heavily as she felt the pains resolve only to be horrified as her bowels released and her pants were suddenly filled with a massive load of poop. Once she started going she could not stop until her diapers were near leaking. She slowly regained her composure and stood up. As he moved she felt her mess slip, slide and ooze around the front and back of her diapers until she was convinced that her pants were filled with one horrid mess. She stood waiting for her Mom to come change her.
When her mom entered the room and wrinkled up her nose. “Smells like someone’s in messy pants. Well Jessie you’ll have to wait as I’m not done with the housework. After I’m done I’ll change your smelly diapers. So just sit down and wait.” With that her mother pushed on her chest knocking her on her but causing her to sit and mash the contents of her messy diaper.
After about a half-hour Jessica’s mom returned and changed her diapers. “Well looks like somebody’s getting diaper rash.” She said as he gently spread lotion and powder over her diaper area. “Mommy need to go do some shopping and I can’t leave my baby alone at home. If you behave while we’re out I’ll get you something.”
A look of fear suddenly flashed into Jessica’s eyes. Did she say out? What would her friends say if they saw her dressed in diapers like a baby? How would she every live it down. Her mother led her down the hall to the nursery on the way there she noticed that her old room was now pad locked. The entered the Nursery and her mother grabbed a frilly baby dress from the closet and quickly pulled it over her head. This was followed up with a pain of flat- bottomed baby stile shoes with bell on the laces. Once she was dressed her mother had her stand in front of a full-length mirror and look at her baby self.
“Doesn’t baby look cute?” Her mother asked. “Oh! I’ve forgotten something.” Her mother said. She then tied a frilly pink bonnet around her head and pinned a pacifier to her dress. “Now doesn’t baby look so pretty?” Her mother then removed the pacifier that was in her mouth. “If you say anything or try to misbehave you will have your diapered ass paddled in public. So listen to me little lady you better behave.”
A very meek and defeated “Yes mommy,” Was all she could bring herself to say. As they walked out to the car several of the neighborhood children saw her and began to laugh. Jessica burst into tears, only to find crying silenced by her pacifier being returned to her mouth.
Jessica mother then helped strap her into the back seat of the rental car she was now driving. Jessica tried to sink as far as she could into the seat as to not be seen by anyone. It was a nice plan but impossible to pull off as her baby bonnet was visible to all that looked. If they looked closer it was quite easy to see the big baby in the back seat. When they arrived at the super market across town Jessica refused to get out of the car. “Oh no you don’t young lady!” Her mother shouted as she pulled Jessica out of the car and pulled her diapers down and delivered several hard swats across her ass. Jessica immediately burst into tears. Grabbing her by the hand her mother walked the crying Jessica into the store.
Jessica glumly toddled next to her mother as they wondered the store. Her mother had nearly all the groceries when she headed down the baby isle. There she loaded the cart with baby food, rice cereal, baby powder, baby lotion, baby bath, and several tubes of Desitin. As Jessica watched her mother stock up she noticed that none of the baby foods were flavors she would like and considering the large amount of them she would be a baby for quite some time. As they headed towards the check out Jessica again felt a pain in her stomach and similar twinge in her bladder. Before she could do anything about it she again had wet and messed her diapers. The smell was immediately apparent to anyone near by. “You had to mess your diaper, didn’t you?” Her mother scolded. “Well I don’t have any clean diapers to change you now so I guess you’ll have to stay messy until I have a chance to get some.” With that they paid for their groceries and left the store.
As they approached the car Jessica dreaded sitting down but once her mother pushed her in she had little choice. Again she sat horrified as her mess flattened and spread throughout her diapers. The next stop was a medical supply store. There her mother purchased several bags of disposable diapers in Jessica’s size, several more cloth diaper and plastic pants. Jessica watched in silence trying not to let the mess in her pants get the best of her, she already felt quite depressed over the whole situation. After her mother paid for her purchases she grabbed Jessica and led her to a bathroom in the store. “The lady at the desk said that I can use the changing room to change your smelly diapers.” Jessica again felt humiliated know that her mother had actually told a complete stranger that she had messed her diapers. Feeling small and defeated she was led to the restroom, there on a special changing table she was changed and placed into a disposable diaper. After that another pair of frilly rumba panties were pulled up over her diapered behind. She stood and saw herself from the side in a mirror in the room and noticed that the rumba panties stood out far too much for the short baby dress to cover. Again she burst into tear, and she realized that anyone who saw her would know was wearing diapers.
“Now Jessie let’s go visit your friend Carol.”
“Oh no!” Jessica squealed. “I can’t let Carol see me like this.”
“Why not, you’re both being treated the same way. After the cops dropped her off we decided that you both are acting like babies and that is how you are being treated. So stop arguing and let’s get going.”
Jessica was again loaded into the car and they headed to her best friend Carol’s. At Carol’s she was led to the backyard where she saw a very subdued Carol sitting in a giant playpen dressed as a baby just like her. Carol perked up seeing her best friend, and the two began to talk about what happened the night before.
“How much of the crash do you remember?” Carol asked Jessica.
“I remember I was too drunk to drive, but we needed to get home, next thing I really remember was being taken home in the cop car.”
“I wonder what happened to John?” Carol said.
Carol’s mother replied, “You girls are lucky, your precious John has taken credit for the crash. He admitted to buying you two the alcohol, and said that he made Jessie drive. He’s being arraigned this morning, and since this is the third offence he’ll be away for quite some time. Until then you can look forward to a fun summer with no cares or responsibility just like the babies you’ve been acting like.”
The two girls looked at each their mouth fell open. All summer? This was going to be a very long summer.

Part 2

The two girls stayed in the playpen until lunch when they were both taken into the house and spoon-fed their meal of baby cereal, a several jars of baby food and next given a bottle. Next Jessica and Carol had their wet diapers changed then they were placed back in the playpen on blankets and told to take their naps just like to good baby girls. Both Jessica and Carol soon found themselves falling into a deep sleep, what they didn’t know was that in their bottles were ground sleeping pills. Their baby foods also contained an assortment of laxatives and diuretics to assure that they would have many wet and messy diapers.
As they slept their parent talked about what they were going to do with two big babies and how were they going to take a trip across country like they had planned for this summer. After an hour’s conversations they decided that they would still take their vacation but with out the girls. They called their husbands and told them about their plan and they quickly agreed, but who would baby sit two teenage babies for one summer?
Jessica’s mom, Angela, soon thought up a plan and made a phone call to one of her teacher friends. “Well Miss Farewell has agreed to baby-sit while we are out of town.” She told Carol’s mom and long time friend, Michelle. Miss Farewell would be perfect she was in her early forties, unmarried and a preschool teacher, quiet used to taking care of babies in diapers. “When the babies wake up we can tell them the news. They may not be happy, but they made the mess so they can sit in it.”
About three hours later the two girls awoke feeling a little groggy but very wet and messy. Before they could cry out there were met by Jessica’s mother. “So how are my messy little girls? Don’t speak, just follow me so we can get you out of those wet messy diapers.” The two girls were led into the house where their diapers were changed, once clean and dry the pacifiers were again strapped into place. “Well babies we have some news for you. First you will not be joining us on vacation.” The two girls were shocked. “We are not prepared for and don’t want the hassle of driving across country with two babies anyway. We have of course found you a babysitter. Miss Farewell, the preschool teacher has agreed to take care of you two while we’ll be gone. She has been given some rules and we hope for your bottom’s sake you will abide by them.
First you will remain as babies, for the duration of the summer, you can walk, as you are both too large to carry, but you may only talk in baby talk. The sooner you accept these the more fun you will have. Miss Farewell will be over this evening and will be in charge until we return in about a month. She has permission to treat you as she sees fit so behave.”
Once her mother had finished talking the two girls were in too much shock to speak even with out the pacifiers in place. Wordlessly they were ushered into a large playpen that had been set up in the family room of Carol’s house. Carol’s mother then turned on Sesame Street for the two babies to watch. The two babies spent their afternoon playing with the baby toys in their playpen as the TV droned in the background. A whole summer of this, Jessica keep thinking, I’ll loose my mind. She looked up to see how Carol was doing when she noticed that she was crouched over painfully holding her stomach. Jessica watched with amazement as the back of her diapers expanded as they were filled with a massive load of poop. She expected Carol to straighten up but she continued to stay crouched over. This time she heard several loud guttural noises as the back of her diaper again bulged. Jessica watched as she saw her friends brown mess began to seep out the leg gathers of her diapers.
Jessica was so enthralled in watching her friend fill her pants she failed to notice that she too was just moment from making a mess herself. No soon had Carol finished then Jessica was doubled over by a strong contraction in her bowels. Jessica bent over almost squatting as she was again wracked with another pain. Suddenly there was a loud sloppy wet noise as she filled her diaper to capacity with a warm brown mess. She looked between her leg and watched as her mess oozed from the leg gathers of her diapers forming a messy brown pool beneath her. Both girls now looked at each other. Each wearing a diaper over flowing with nearly liquid poop, Jessica was the first to cry Carol hugged her friend as she too burst into tears.
Carol’s mom walked into the room and wrinkled her nose. “Ooh have we been messy babies?” She cooed in baby talk to the two wailing teens. “Michelle,” she called to her friend, “the babies need to be changed again.”
Helping Carol to her feet she noticed the stinking brown pool beneath the two. “You little bitch!” “Can’t you keep your mess in you diapers like a good baby?”
Michelle arrived shortly after that and saw her daughter standing in the playpen with her brown messy slowly oozing down her daughter’s inner thigh. “Well I can see two little girls who are going to help their mommy’s clean up the mess they left behind.” The two girls were changed, cleaned, lotion and diapered in extra-thick cloth diapers and plastic pants. “That should hold them.” Angela told her friend. “Now babies follow me.” The two girls were given a wet towel and led back to the playpen. There they were made to clean up the stinky brown puddles they had both left.
The two thickly diapered teens again returned to playing like the toddlers they were dressed like. At around four the doorbell rang. Jessica and Carol’s mothers quickly answered. It was Miss Farewell. “So where are my two new babies?” She asked.
“Right over here is the playpen.” Jessica’s mom led her into the family room. “Aren’t they adorable?” Both girls looked away trying not to make eye contact with the teacher.
“Oh isn’t that cute how shy they’re acting, but I’m sure that will stop after a couple days.” Miss Farewell commented.
Carol’s mom then handed a list of do’s and don’ts for the two teenage girls. “This seems normal for a couple of two years olds.” Miss Farewell then turned her attention back to the two young girls. “Well babies we are going to have such fun as long as you behave, If you don’t Nanny will have to spank you. Do you understand?”
Both girls nodded their heads, as their parent looked on and smiled. Shortly after her arrival the girls’ father’s arrived home and the families began to pack for their long trip. All the while their Nanny fed the two babies their supper. After that they were given their bottles then put to bed, it was only 7:30.
As the girls nursed their bottles in the cribs they noticed the red LED light on the baby monitor glowing brightly. Jessica took her bottle out and whispered to Carol. “How long do you think this will last?”
“I don’t know,” Carol said, “but if this goes on all summer I might loose my mind.”
“I know, and these diapers are killing my ass.”
“Well why don’t we take them off?”
“Because we’ll get our asses spanked,” Jessica said.
Before she could say another word the door to the bedroom burst open. “Well babies your thought that your diapers were killing your ass, the spanking I’m going to give you will make your diapers seem like a dream.”
Jessica was the first to be taken from her crib and have her diapers pulled down and her ass spanked by their Nanny. Carol came next and was spanked even longer and harder. “So you wanted to be with out your diapers, I’ll give you a good reason to want your diapers. Here have a sore ass!”
Nanny then locked the girls in their cribs and left for only a minute. She returned with two bottles and she made sure that they finished them before she left the room. After they finished their bottle the two girls felt very sleepy and quickly were out. Jessica tried to suck her thumb but was unable to because of the thick mittens that they both wore. She found her pacifier and replaced that and slept for the entire night.
At around six the next morning Jessica awakened to find that she was lying in a wet shitty mess. Her diapers were soaked and filled to overflowing. Liquid poop covered her diaper area, up her back, down her legs and up to her front just under her ample breast. She sat up and looked at the bedding that too was covered with her light brown mess. She then looked over at Carol to notice that she too was covered in a similar mess.
Both girls began to cry and their Nanny met them. “My my, aren’t we the messy girls this morning?” She the lowered the sides of the cribs and marched her into the bathroom and gave both girls a bath. After that they were diapered and dressed in T-shirts and ankle socks. “Now if you can be good babies, I’ll let you go with out the mittens, but that’s only if you behave. The first screw-up and you will be back in the mitten with your pacifiers strapped in place.” “Do you understand?”
“Yes nanny,” said Jessica and Carol in unison.

Well you lost me in Chapter 1.

The girls are in a crash, driving drunk, the night before, by morning the parents had remodeled a room, acquired cloth diapers and frilly plastic pants in a size for a teenager, oversized baby furniture, and everything else they needed to treat the girls as babies. I can’t even get a case of diapers in less than 5 days.

The comments stopped me reading this story. Thanks guys =D

I sadly read the whole thing… and despite the tornado in the last chapter, this is lame.

Please read no further unless your brain is turned completely off.

god u guys are brutal i liked this story

ok, i didn’t like this story. first off there is nothing new here, this story has been done to death. secondly there is sweet shag all character development. remember character development is far more important than the events of a story. you should have started it before the crash let us into the characters more. you need dialogue. dialogue is your friend. there is so much in these two chapters you could have at least gotten another two r three chapters out of this if you had of paced yourself better. you seem to get bored and just trow in new events to keep yourself entertained, cos to be honest you haven’t showed us why to care about you characters, like why should i care if this Jessica thing is embarrassed, she was drink driving imo she should be in jail. so over all its got a bad plot no character development nothing unique and it all feels like you wrote this with some sort of time limit and you had to get in as much events as you could with out making us sympathize with your characters.

And diaperking you say we are brutal to this story, were giving reasons why its bad, can you give reasons why its good

well sort of. it was fun to read

I did not need to read more than a couple of paragraphs to figure out the rest of the story.

Gee, thanks for that image.

I’m surprised by the amount of parents out there who think that the best way to get their irresponsible, out-of-controll 16-18 year old daughter from acting like a two year old… is to treat her like a two year old.

Yeah… that fixes everyone’s problems…

Simply because you like it doesn’t mean we all like it, not all of us have one of our hands below our keyboards. Critique is a common part of this forum, and when an obviously little-cared for story presents itself, 90% of the people will rip on it, and maybe one or two will give it an honest evaluation.

Unfortunately for the writer, I’m apart of that 90%, this story was beyond lacking in originality and coherency.

Gee, thanks for that image.[/quote]

…What? Masturbation is healthy and normal. I don’t understand these socially conservative views, in light of the fact that this is a community based squarely on an infantilist/diaper fetish. If you’re really interested solely in brain stimulation theres a bunch of great literature that just happens to not intimately involve diapers.

1 Like

So was that at one point, doesn’t make it appealing to look at or invision.

So was that at one point, doesn’t make it appealing to look at or invision.[/quote]

Right, but since we’re a community whose crux is such an objectively bizarre sexual fetish as psychological regression to infancy along with wearing an absorbent garment/container of urine and often feces around the genitals, you’d think we wouldn’t be so squeamish about something as natural, ubiquitous, and healthy as manual stimulation of the genitals.
Acceptance, let alone enjoyment, of the AB/DL culture against the norms of modern society, let alone a more conservative one, is a much bigger leap than an acceptance of masturbation against the norms of modern society (i.e. it’s awkward to discuss directly, but is universally acknowledged and viewed as benign).

Edit: Also, I don’t think heart-gouging was ever normal, at least in Western culture, and I don’t think it was ever considered healthy. Also, if it was normal and healthy within whatever culture, I don’t think it would be markedly unappealing to look at or invision within that culture, at least with any level of maturity and familiarity of the culture.

Hey, do us a favor and use those big words to write an interesting story. Otherwise, I don’t think anyone cares. I’m just saying is all.

This story seemed to move kinda fast compared to others. Somtimes thats a good thing and sometimes its not.

How dare you doubt expert parenting skills like that, you insolent brat!!! It looks like you’re going to get treated like a baby now too!

1 Like