Starved for Attention Ch.1

I’ve been a lurker here for a long time and this is my first venture in to writing. This story is loosely based on my oun attempt at faking incontinence to get diapers as a teen. Of course all names are fictional blah blah blah.

Starved For Attention Ch.1

I sat in the car in sort of a trance. Watching the cars fly by us on their way to where ever it is that that they seem to be in such a hurry to go. I can’t help but think about how I got here and what was going to happen next. For the past two weeks I’ve been wetting the bed. At first my mom didn’t make a big deal out of it. She would just say that these things happen to girls my age every once and a while and not to worry about it just to take my soiled bed sheets to the laundry room. But after awhile my mom made an appointment to see my doctor to make sure I was ok. If she only knew that I was doing it on purpose, I wonder if the doctor will know.

I don’t know why I’m doing it. I guess I just wanted to get a reaction out of my parents, They seem so busy with their own lives that they hardly notice that I’m around these days out side of, how was school, and small talk like that.

“Ok lets go.” My mom said as she got out of the car. I hadn’t even realized that we had stopped moving and the doctor’s office loomed in front of me.

My mom stood in line to check me in at the front desk and told me to take a seat in the lobby and watch T.V. There were a few Toddlers playing with some toys on the floor. A little Boys mother came over and pulled out the back side of his pant.

“I thought I smelled a poopy butt!” The young mother said playfully. The little boy giggled and shook his head no as the Mother swooped him up and headed off to the bathrooms. I wish I was that kid, his mommy loves him so much I found my self thinking.

My mom came over and sat next to me in silence as we both watched the cartoons to the T.V. I was about to ask where the bathrooms were when a nurse came out and called.

“Jenifer Clark?” The nurse looked around the lobby for who ever would respond.

“That’s us kiddo.” My mom ushered my through the door and into the doctors office.

“The doctor will be with you shortly.” The nurse said in a syrupy sweet voice and closed the door behind her.

“Now the doctor is going to ask you a bunch of questions ok honey, be sure to tell the doctor everything, I know it is embarrassing but if he doesn’t know everything He can’t find out what is wrong with you.” My mom said.

“Ok mom, I will.” I said in a mocking tone.

“Jenifer Clark age thirteen five four and one hundred forty pounds? Do I have the right door?” Said a Doctor peeking his head through the door.

“Yes Doctor come on in” My mom said with a smile.

“Alright then what seems to be the problem?” The Doctor asked.

“Yes, my thirteen year old daughter has been wetting the bed for the past two weeks.” My mom bluntly stated.

"I see. Have there been any accidents during the day time Jenifer?"The doctor asked.

“…No” was all I could say. Him asking me reminded me of how badly I needed to go to the bathroom.

“Well, it’s not uncommon for young girls or boys to wet the bed occasionally I’m going to do some tests just to rule out any infections.” Then the Doctor poked and prodded me for a few minutes.

“Ok I’m going to look as some tests results and write a few prescriptions and I’ll be right back” The doctor said on his way out the door.

The pressure in my bladder was getting uncomfortable. I looked down at my crotch and imagined what it would look like if I just let go. My jeans would be completely ruined I couldn’t do that. Or could I? My mom was busy reading her magazine in the corner she wouldn’t even notice I thought to my self. I relaxed my muscles and tried not to think about it. My body let a little bit out before my body instinctively put the clamp on it. I could feel my panties where a little bit damp but no visible damage to my pants or the doctors table. I smiled on the inside and tried again. It started as a small trickle just enough to feel my bottom getting hot and wet then it started to gain force and at that point I couldn’t have stopped it if I had wanted to. The pee was running down my legs as the Doctor came in.

“How is everything, I hope I haven’t kept you….oh no, It looks like we had a little bit of an accident here.” The Doctor said with a look of concern on his face.

“Jennifer!!! Are you ok!?” My mom asked

“…um yeah I’m fine.” I couldn’t bring my self to look at anything but the ground.

“That is ok.” The doctor said with an understanding tone.

“The good news is that there is no infection or known medial reason for this problem. It is more than likely a growth spurt sometimes times that can mess with the signals that go to the brain that control our bladder and bowels. For the mean time I would watch your intake of liquids after five or six o’clock and I’ve wrote a prescription for some Protective undergarments that will help keep the bed dry and you might want to consider wearing during the day if accidents like this continue. Ok, did you guys have any questions?” The doctor asked politely.

“…Diapers, I’m going to be wearing diapers?” I asked trying to conceal the excitement in my voice.

“Of course you don’t have to, but I highly recommend it not only to save some embarrassment but some laundry as well, I will leave that decision up to you though. Make a return appointment in four months if your symptoms don’t improve, ok. Here is your Prescription that can be filled at the pharmacy out front. And I’ll send in the nurse to give you some scrub pants to wear for the time being.” Said the Doctor.

“Thank you” I said feeling a little bit better knowing that people wouldn’t know that I’d wet my self.

The nurse came in a few minutes later with some scrub pants. She gave me a bag for my wet clothes and we were on our way. Before we left the office my mom turned to me and said.

“So should I get this filled? This is your decision Jenny.”

“I don’t know… do you think I really need them?” I asked.

“Honestly I do, at least at night until this passes.” My mom said.

“Well I guess its ok with me then.” I said with a smile.

With that being said my mom handed the prescription to the technician working in the pharmacy. The nice lady told us that it would be just a minute that she needed to get them out of the back and to step over to the consulting window since this was a new prescription. She came back carrying two big brown boxes and set them on the counter.

“Ok. I just want to go over a few things with you while I know that for the most part this should be pretty self explanatory.” The tech said with a smile.

She then proceeded to take out one of the diapers and unfolded it on the counter. It was all white except for the sides were a pastel pink color and it had a bright yellow stripe from front to back. These diapers where obviously meant for girls with the pink and all, I thought to my self.

“These diapers are specially imported from Europe and are among the most absorbent diapers on the market. This is the front and this is the back of the diaper.” She said pointing as she continued talking.

“The yellow strip is the wetness indicator on the front it will turn blue if there has been an accident and needs to be changed. Also if there is a bowel accident the back of the diaper the stripe will turn green.” This is for added leak protection and to contain any bowel accidents." She said pointing to the pink on the sides.

“Thank you very much. I think I’ll be able to handle it from here. I’ve changed my fair share of diapers in my life.” My mom said with a chuckle to the lady while motioning for me to take one of the boxes of diapers.

The drive home was rather uneventful my mom cranked the radio up and started jamming out to songs that were popular when she was in high school. I was still holding the box of diapers in my lap. I have to admit, it feels nice getting all of this attention from my mom. I was beginning to think that she didn’t care about me at all. I do wonder what she meant by “I can handle it from here.” Surely she doesn’t mean changing me, although that would be so much fun. I wonder how far I can take this I thought to my self as a devilish grin spread across my face.

A good start, even if it did seem a little rushed. I can only hope she gets what she needs from here. I will be watching

Nice start, Alex. Hope to see what happened nexts.

I haven’t read the story yet, but skimming to the comments I just noticed that you need to know the difference between a bowl and bowel!

OOPS!! fixed. thanks for catching that and thanks to everybody for the positive feed back. I don’t consider my self a very good writer but I was bored and I thought I’d give it a shot. Yeah I know it’s a little rushed I guess that shows my inexperience as a writer. At least I’m not getting flamed like some of the stories that I’ve seen posted here and for me that’s a victory in its self.

At least I’m not getting flamed like some of the stories that I’ve seen posted here and for me that’s a victory in its self.

The difference between yours and those stories is that yours is actually good and that you put some time into it unlike the other ones

Comment

Yeah, I like how this story has a consistent storyline that does not push it. The main characters actions seem to be justified through the desire for attention.

This entry is pretty well written, not too short, though it could be a little longer ( I only say this because this first entry left me wanting to read more. )

Overall i really hope to read more of it. Thank you for posting!!!

Not too bad for a first story. A little rushed, and it doesn’t give enough background in my opinion, but certainly not even on the list of terrible stories on her. Most likely not on the list of the best either, but still pretty good.

I will keep reading it. It is not exactly an original concept, but it still is worth my attention.

Ooh, European diapers!? Fancy!

He is right. Actually, doing a quick search online, the ideal wieght for a female being 5’ 4" is 114 tto 127 pounds(Age range being 25 to 28). I couldn’t find a chart for any younger ages.

Maybe she’s supposed to be fat…

He is right. Actually, doing a quick search online, the ideal wieght for a female being 5’ 4" is 114 tto 127 pounds(Age range being 25 to 28). I couldn’t find a chart for any younger ages.[/quote]

I live in the USA we are the fattest nation on earth. I think 140 is more normal than around 100 pounds. But then again what do I know about being a thirteen year old girl??? In all honesty I just made up a number off the top of my head I wasn’t expecting you guys to look so deeply in to it :lol:

Punctuate this kind of internal dialogue as speech: "I wish I was that kid, his mommy loves him so much I found my self thinking. " It’ll clarify things.

I think I’m over the weight issue now ;- )

Starved for Attention Ch. 1

An excellent start.

He is right. Actually, doing a quick search online, the ideal wieght for a female being 5’ 4" is 114 tto 127 pounds(Age range being 25 to 28). I couldn’t find a chart for any younger ages.[/quote]

I live in the USA we are the fattest nation on earth. I think 140 is more normal than around 100 pounds. But then again what do I know about being a thirteen year old girl??? In all honesty I just made up a number off the top of my head I wasn’t expecting you guys to look so deeply in to it :lol:[/quote]
We are not the fattest nation on Earth. And even if we were that still would not make that weight normal.

Depends on the person - frame, amount of muscle mass, etc

I’m 5’6, and for me to be 140, I would have ribs poking out. I have a friend who is the same height as me, and weighs in healthily at 118. It all depends on the person.

Nice start, but shouldn’t the title be " Starved of affection"?