Snuggles and Tears Chapter 7

I hope you like this chapter. I would like to have been able to post this and what will be the next one tonight, but I ran out of time to write.

BabyButt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Billy sound asleep, Rick sat at the table with Sharon wrapping presents. There were only a few things left that had not been wrapped. He picked up one of the Little People sets that they had purchased at Walmart two nights ago. He pondered a moment and then reached for the wrapping paper Sharon had picked up earlier in the day. It had patterns of Santa on a shiny green background. He laid the toy on a piece she had cut to fit and brought the closest edge to the middle of the package and secured it there with a small piece of tape. As he continued to wrap, he couldn’t help noticing that Sharon was very quiet. She was sitting gazing toward the living room at the Christmas tree. He didn’t know what it was, but something was bothering her.

“Want to talk about it?” he asked her.

She behaved as if she didn’t hear him for a moment and then responded with “What do you mean?” while still looking at the tree.

Rick reached over, took her chin in his hand and gently forced her head around to look at him. “I’ve loved you for more than twenty years honey. I know when something’s bothering you.”

“I don’t know, what did you think of Billy’s behavior?” she asked.

“What behavior? Wetting?” he answered.

“No…I mean…yes, well it’s more than that.” She said a bit flustered. She took a deep breath and went on. “At the beginning there was a short period there when he first woke up as I was putting powder on his bottom. When I looked at him, I saw my nine year old son. As I continued to get him diapered and dressed in his sleeper, he quickly became a toddler.” She paused a moment in thought. “It wasn’t that he looked like a toddler, even though he did.” she explained with a small smile. “He behaved in every way like a two year old; every response, every word, just like I would expect Bobby to behave.”

“What are you getting at?” Rick asked.

“Well, let me ask you this,” she started. “What reaction did you expect from Billy if he woke up while I was getting him diapered?”

“I don’t know. I guess I assumed he would ask what you were doing and why. And when you told him, I figured he would get really upset or at least try to explain.”

“That’s exactly what I was prepared for.” she told Rick while thinking it through. “So why didn’t he ask even one question, or try to explain?” she asked him.

“I don’t know.” he offered. “Maybe he just wanted a chance to be a baby so badly that he didn’t care about explanations.”

“Somehow that doesn’t sound right. Have you ever been in his situation?” she asked.

“Hmmm…something similar once.” he started. “I was in high school. I was fourteen and my best friend was dating this girl, her name was Lisa. Unfortunately, I had a crush on her. I wanted her to be with me, but I didn’t want to hurt my best friend. For four months I said nothing about how I felt even though, because Ken was my best friend, I had to be around Lisa often. Then one day they fought and said a bunch of nasty things to each other and it was over. I waited two weeks before I couldn’t help myself, I asked her if we could go someplace together. She said she would go to the park with me.” he explained. “Naïve as I was, it didn’t occur to me that Ken could possibly be there, and now that I think about it, Lisa might have known he would be there. Needless to say, it didn’t go very well and, now that you mention it, the only thing I could focus on was trying to explain to Ken.” Rick finished.

“Yes, that’s what I’d expect.” she affirmed. “I don’t know what to think.” she said with a worried expression.

“Do you regret going through with this?” Rick asked her.

Sharon’s eyes lost focus for a moment as she played the events of the last couple of hours over in her mind. Slowly, as she did so, her arms unconsciously came up from her lap to position themselves as if they were holding her child. When her hand made contact with her face, she focused and immediately she blushed with embarrassment. Looking only at the floor, she firmly, but quietly told him “No.” as her eyes became glassy from the emotions she remembered.

Rick placed his hands on her cheeks and forced her to look at him. “It’s alright honey, I don’t regret it either.” he spoke gently.

Almost whispering, she responded with “I’ll do it again, if he lets me.”

He kissed her forehead gently, smiled, and told her “I hope so.” and resumed wrapping. “She needs this as much as Billy does.” he thought.

The rest of the wrapping was done in the silence of two people lost in their own thoughts.

Soon it was time for bed. Sharon stood up from the table and hesitated as she looked down the hall toward their bedroom.

Rick watched her for a second, then got up, took her by the hand and led her down the hall telling her “You’ve got a baby boy that needs snuggling.” with all the understanding he could muster.

Sharon gave his hand a gentle squeeze and answered softly “Thank you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Wow, never had three in one night before.” he thought as he felt the comfort of his binky in his mouth. He lay there for a moment not wanting to spoil the moment by opening his eyes. Shifting slightly, he could feel that he was snuggled up with his mommy. Billy felt her hand resting on his diapered bottom. He relished the feel of the thick padding between his legs.

He finally opened his eyes and felt his mommy’s arm on his back as he snuggled his face into the soft blankie laying against her chest while nursing on his binky. Noticing his Pooh Bear, he pulled his arm tighter toward his chest giving Pooh a big hug.

Billy loved these dreams. He didn’t have them often, but when he did, he tried to will his body not to wake up. In his dream it was ok to be a baby, Mommy and Daddy didn’t get upset with his infantile behavior, they smiled at him and held him close. The dreams he had tonight were the best yet and he wished he would stay here, like this forever. It hurt when it ended.

His bladder let him know that he needed to pee. He concentrated for a moment and then slowly felt the warmth spread across his front and down toward the back of the diaper. He closed his eyes and sighed comfortably.

Sharon watched as Billy lay there. He had been snuggling close to her, nursing his binky while watching pooh bear and suddenly his eyes took on a far off look she remembered from long ago. A second later she felt his bottom become warm and knew he had wet his diaper.

“'Morning baby.” Sharon said softly. “How’s my little pee butt this morning?” she asked as she gave his swollen diaper a pat and then a gentle squeeze.

Looking up at his mommy, Billy couldn’t help giggling around his pacifier as her hand tickled his bottom. He giggled even more when he thought about having just gone pee with his mommy’s hand on his diaper. If he had done that in real life his mom would be really mad at him.

Sharon smiled as she reached over with her left hand and gave his tummy a quick poke producing a squeal and more giggling.

Rick opened his eyes to what looked and sounded like a toddler being tickled by his mommy. He smiled and leaned over and kissed first his wife and then his son, then got up out of bed and headed to the kitchen. Half asleep, he started the coffee maker and then went to the cabinet, grabbed a clean bottle and proceeded to fill it with juice. All the while he could hear his little boy’s joyful giggles echoing down the hall. Bottle in hand, he made his way back to the bedroom.

Billy, breathless with laughter, suddenly rolled on his side and snuggled up to his mommy. Then, moving the blankie off of her chest he laid his head directly on her breast. “I got da bestest mommy in da whole world” Billy thought, as he let his speech patterns match his feelings"

Sharon knew when he snuggled he had had enough tickles. Rick came through the bedroom door as Billy got close to her. She took the bottle from her husband’s hand, removed Billy’s pacifier and holding the bottle for him, offered him the nipple.

Billy hungrily took the nipple in his mouth and began to nurse. “I wish this wasn’t a dream.” he thought sadly as he reveled in the feel of her hand patting his damp bottom, the warm softness of her nightgown covered breast on his face, and the feel of the silicone nipple as he nursed.

4 Likes

Way too short!!! 100 times longer would be much better or more!!!
Keep up the great job. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I agree with that 100%

it is my favorite story at the moment

Aww, he thinks it is a dream!! Boy is Billy in for surprise & I hope he likes it!!

I also agree with that 100%.

Short yes, Interesting Definately YES!!

Please Keep writing as you have a talent for capturing your target audience.

Thank you all for your feed back! It is the main reason I kept writing this story.

BabyButt

I thought for sure he would fully wake up when he needed to pee. I was thinking that, he would have thought he needed to go to the bathroom to do it, but then I just assumed he was further into his dream fantasy then and let it go.

great paragraphing to go with the great story

8/10 … point off for its shortness …hehehe

little_rabbit