Snuggles and Tears Chapter 118

Hi Folks,

Hope you like this.

Enjoy!!!

BabyButt

Chapter 118

When Rick approached the table that Sharon was sitting at, she asked him, “Can you hand me the diaper bag, he needs a change.”

“Sure,” he answered, and gave her the bag.

“I’ll be back in a second. If I don’t see you sitting here, then I’ll assume we’ve been seated. Lisa will be back in a second.”

“All right.”

Sharon entered the restaurant and followed the signs to the restroom. When she walked in, there was a woman changing her toddler so she stood rocking Billy as she waited.

“You’re brave,” the woman said as she glanced at Billy’s bottom.

Smiling, Sharon asked, “Why?”

“You’re using cloth diapers at Disney,” the woman replied as she taped a fresh Pamper on her little boy.

“Oh, well we’re using a local service. I wouldn’t even consider it otherwise.”

“Okay, now I feel better. I prefer cloth, and so does Justin here, but it’s just too much of a hassle when we’re traveling. I didn’t even consider checking into a local service.”

With a smile, Sharon revealed, “Neither did I. It was a friend of the family that made the arrangements for us.”

The woman tossed the wet diaper she had changed into the trash, and picked up her son. “There you go,” she told Sharon when she’d moved out of the way.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

Sharon laid Billy down gently, trying not to wake him up. He squirmed a bit when she set him on the hard surface, his little arms and legs shaking as he did. He opened his eyes and looked behind her. Sharon didn’t realize that the woman was still watching him until she said, “Let me guess, eight.”

Shocked, Sharon turned and replied, “Nine, but most people guess three or four. How did you know?”

“Several clues actually, the first one was how thin his legs are. That told me he isn’t using them to bear his weight. Even a four year old that’s not potty trained uses their legs everyday. The second is the scar on his head, the third, the shaking. But, when he looked at me, I saw an older child looking, not a little boy.”

Sharon smiled. “You’re very observant. He just had surgery a couple of weeks ago.” Turning to look at Billy, she added, “Disney was a reward for being such a good boy.” She tickled Billy then, and said, “Yes you were…a very good little boy,” in a sweet voice.

Billy giggled, and kept smiling as Sharon opened his diaper.

“He sure is happy,” the woman observed with a chuckle.

“Yes he is.”

“Have fun, Baby,” the woman said and then left the restroom.

Sharon smiled as she thought about all of the folks that had been really sweet to her children since they’d come to Disney. Her smile got wider as she considered that his bottom was almost clean. A month ago, she wouldn’t have even considered wiping Billy’s bottom, and here she was lost in thought as she cleaned the poop from his little butt. Life sure takes interesting turns, she thought.

It wasn’t long before she had a soft diaper fastened to Billy’s bottom and the messy one in a ziplock baggie, stowed away in the diaper bag. “Let’s go see Mickem,” she told him with a smile.

“Mickem!” he exclaimed with a giggle.

When Sharon approached the table, Rick sat with Becky in his lap as he offered her a bite of a Mickey shaped waffle. “Where do I go to get food?” she asked.

Lisa got up and answered, “I’ll show you.”

Rick smiled as he watched her walk toward the door to the buffet. She looked content, holding Billy snuggled up to her chest.

“More Daddy,” Becky pleaded.

“Sorry Baby, here you go,” he replied as he offered another bite.

It wasn’t long before Sharon returned and they finished their food. Sharon had even given Billy a couple of bites of her pancakes, before offering him a bottle of juice to help wash them down.

Suddenly, Billy sat up awkwardly and exclaimed, “Mickem!” bringing chuckles and more than one, “Awww…”

Rick watched Becky turn in his lap to see Mickey a couple of tables away. “Dewe he ith!” she declared as she pointed.

“Yes, Sweety and we need to wait until he comes to our table. He’ll be coming over in just a couple of minutes, I promise,” he told her.

It was ten minutes later that Mickey arrived at their table, and Becky wasted no time giving him a big hug. She started to cry a full minute later when Rick gently pulled her back so Billy could get a hug. “Baby, there are lots of boys and girls here that want to give Mickey hugs, you had your turn, now it’s Billy’s turn,” he told her softly.

“But I wanna hug him,” she whined.

Rick saw the storm coming and picked her up in his arms. “I’ll be right back,” he told Sharon.

Lisa, having seen many tantrums in her time at Disney, pointed toward a door on the opposite side of the room and said, “That leads out back.”

With a grateful expression, Rick replied, “Thank you.”

“No!” Becky screamed then, her expression angry, as he began walking toward the exit.

Rick ignored her protest and was through the door ten seconds later with a very angry little girl in his arms.

No sooner had they gotten through the door than Becky began kicking her legs. “Lemme go!” she screamed.

Rick took her upper arm in a firm grip and said in a clear tone, “You’re not going back inside until you stop.”

This made Becky even angrier. She wanted to see Mickey, and didn’t care about any of the other kids. Losing her temper, she hit Daddy’s chest hard with her fist. The swat she felt a second later on her thick diaper had no impact, and she hit him again.

She regretted losing her temper the second she felt the sting of the first slap to her thigh. When two more followed quickly, she began long hard cries, and laid her head against Daddy’s chest.

“You know better than that little girl; you don’t hit. If you hit, I hit; it’s that simple,” Rick told her.

He let her cry for a while, just holding her close. When she started to settle down, he asked, “Do you know why I spanked you?”

Becky took her binky then and nodded her head as she nursed. “I hit.”

“That’s right, Baby. Hitting isn’t the way to get what you want, understand?”

Again Becky nodded. “I’m thowwy Daddy.”

“Okay,” he replied. “Sweety, how would you have felt if the little girl at the table next to us had not let go of Mickey? If she had just kept him at their table, not letting him come over to ours?”

“I wouldn’t like that,” she replied, feeling bad now.

“I know, and neither did any of the little boys and girls that were at the tables after ours when you wouldn’t let Mickey go. You’re little brother didn’t like it much either, did he?”

“No.”

“It wasn’t fair. You’ve got to take turns like everyone else, understand?” he asked.

Becky nodded her head as she snuggled closer to Daddy.

“All right. Are you going to take your turn when Donald, Daisy and Goofy come to the table?”

“Yeth Daddy, I pwomithe,” she answered.

“Okay, then lets go back inside,” he said with several gentle pats to her diaper.

As they moved into the restaurant, Becky put her hand on Daddy’s chest where she hit him and said, “I’m thowwy,” as fresh tears formed. She didn’t want to hurt Daddy, she loved him so much.

With a gentle kiss to Becky’s forehead, Rick replied, “It’s over now Baby, let’s go see Donald,” as he spied the big white duck approaching where they were sitting.

Becky snuggled down and nursed her binky. A second later, she said, “I wub you Daddy.”

“I know Baby, and I love you very, very much,” Rick told her. He wanted her to understand that he didn’t like her earlier behavior, but he still loved her.

Great job BB.

Still too short.

LOL … Becky had a trantrum, that is so cute. I don’t know why but I find it to be the antithesis of being a little kid, it goes with diapers, bottles snuggles and tears and, and, and all that stuff :P.

Your writting style feels a little different BB, not sure what it is.

Looking forward to more from becky as she asserts her “will” and “wants” on her parents. Prehaps Billy will do so too :smiley:

keep them coming BB

Another excellent chapter BB. Keep it up.

BB
I am glad to see you writing again. You have a natrual talent for taking the readers into your story and sharing the experiences with us like we are there in real life.

Jayme Ann

Thanks Folks,

I really appreciate the feedback.

Okay LB, I have to ask, is the style better or worse?

Again, there are a couple of points in this chapter that will be important later.

Thanks All for taking the time to post.

BB

It was short, so there’s not much to say about it. First tantrum on Becky’s part, though. That was interesting.

Still reading :slight_smile:

Neither BB …just different

:stuck_out_tongue: