Scenes Updated 9/19/2022 with Scene #2

We all love the scenes written for “I am not a little girl.” That seems like fun to write so I am doing one scene and maybe I will make it more.

Scene 1

The doorbell rang which surprised me since I wasn’t expecting anyone. I approached the door opening it thinking it might be a package being delivered or someone soliciting something. Upon opening the door stood a very beautiful middle age woman named Tiffany. Tiffany and I had been dating off and on for about 4 months and weren’t supposed to hang out tonight so I wasn’t quite sure what she was doing here.

“Hey Tiff. Whats up?” I asked.
“Hey Tim. Just got off work and came over to have dinner like we planned” she told me.
“Umm… when did we plan that?” I asked her.
“We talked about it this weekend and you told me to come on by after work and we would have dinner and some drinks” Tiff said.
“Oh shit! I completely forgot” I told her.

Tiffany laughed shaking her head. She walked in the door heading to the couch and sat down.

“I guess we are ordering takeout. Mind getting me a beer?” She asked me.
“Sure.” I told her.

I walked in to the kitchen and grabbed a beer pouring it in to a frosty mug for her. I brought it over to her on the couch and returned to the kitchen to start looking in the fridge to see if there was anything I could cook.

“I completely forgot you were coming today. I have to be honest I am caught completely off guard” I told her.
“No problem. Lets just have a few beers, order some food and have a chill night.” Tiffany told me.

I bent down further in to the fridge to try to see if I had any beef to do burgers. In doing so I felt my shirt ride up a little bit and I quickly nonchalantly tried to push it down.

“We will probably just order as it looks like there is nothing good in the fridge” I told her. “What are you in the mood for?”

I pulled my head out of the fridge to see Tiffany intently examining me from the couch.

“What” I asked her.
“Nothing. How about we just order Chinese. I will do Sesame Chicken”
“Great” I replied “I will order it now”

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and quickly ordered food from the GrubHub app.

“45 minutes” I told her.
“Great” she told me.

I started to walk out of the kitchen heading to the bathroom when she stopped me.

“Hey Tim” Tiff said.
“Yea?” I asked her
“Where are you going” She asked.
“Just to the bedroom for a quick second”

I started to continue to the bedroom but before I could get there Tiff stopped me with a question.

“Umm…Are you wearing a diaper!?!” Tiffany asked me.
“What!?!” Don’t be ridiculous" I told her
“Are you sure? It sure looks like it. She told me.
“That is a ridiculous question Tiff.” I told her.
Come here” she demanded.
“What!?! No. I need to get something from the bedroom real quick” I told her.

Tiffany got up and walked over to me.

“What are you doing?” I asked her.
“Checking something” she told me.

Tiffany gave me a pat on the butt and then pulled back the waistband on my sweats before I could push her hands away. I tried to walk off but she held the waisteline of my sweats only further exposing the diaper. It didn’t help that the diaper was a Safari Rearz which was very thick with animals all over it. She let go of the waistline and the sweats quickly closed around my waist yet still exposing the top part of the diaper since my shirt wasn’t fully down from the assault on my sweats. She stood there looking at me not saying a word.

“Ummm… I can explain” I told her.
“Ok. Please do.”
“I have a bladder infection and the doctor recommended I just get some protective garment in case I have an accident” I told her.
“Really!?!” she asked me. “You sure?”
“Of course!” I said. “But if it makes you uncomfortable I will go change. No problem.”

I turned to rush to the bedroom but felt Tiff grab gently grab my hand.

“Tim, that is an incredibly thick diaper. I heard it when you walked in the kitchen. You could also tell you had a diaper butt just by looking at you when you were bent over. It looks to me like an oversized baby diaper with those animals on it. You’re really going to lie to me and say the doctor recommended those”
“Umm. Well not specifically these but this was all they had at the store?” I stammered.

Tiffany shook her head at me and frowned.

“Tim, generally speaking, whenever I have been lied to by someone in a diaper they get to spend some time in the corner or across my knee” Tiffany told me. “You want to try again?”
“How did you even know?” I asked her. “You have only been here for 5 minutes and I was supposed to in to the bedroom and change!” I practically cried.

Tiff smiled and laughed.
“Don’t change the subject. But I would usually respond to this type of question with a joke about how I have been babysitting kids since you were in diapers but in this case that would be true”

I didn’t smile. I just wanted to get out of there. Tiffany looked at me looking for an explanation. An explanation I wasn’t prepared to give. I let the silence hang for what felt like an hour but was actually probably just a minute or so.

“Can we just pretend this never happened? Let me go and quickly change and we finish our night?” I pleaded with her.
“How about you just tell me what is going on.” Tiff said gently. “Just talk to me”

Tiffany gently pulled me to the couch and sat me down.

“Stay there. I will get you a beer” she told me.

Tiffany walked to the kitchen, grabbed a glass and poured the beer in to it. She brought it back to me and I took a big pull of it.

“I completely forgot you were coming over tonight. I answered the door thinking it was a package that was delivered. Then when I saw you there I just tried to play it cool and was planning on quickly going in to the bedroom to change. But before I could do that you cleary noticed somehow” I said.

Tiffany said nothing. She just kept looking at me.

“Aren’t you going to say anything?” I asked her.
“You haven’t said anything Tim” she said in a scolding tone. “You just keep saying stuff I already know and stuff that is just ridiculous. That diaper is super thick and loud. It is completely obvious you are wearing a diaper. Its not like I was expecting to walk in here and catch you in a diaper but it was so obvious how could I not.”

I looked down and didn’t say anything.

“Why are you wearing a diaper?” Tiffany asked me. “And don’t lie. It really pisses me off when I am lied to”
“Wearing a diaper helps me relax. I had a long day and I figured I would just wear a diaper and some comfortable clothes. There that is all” I told her.
“Can I ask some questions?” she said in a gentle tone.
“Umm… yea I guess” I told her.
“Do you use them?” she asked me.
“Not very often. I tried peeing in it a few times but the diaper leaked”
“That is because you didn’t put it on very well” Sasha informed me. “As a matter of fact I am pretty sure it isn’t on properly right now.”
“Ummm. Ok. Any other questions?” I asked her.
“How long have you been wearing them?” TIff asked.
“I just put this on right before you got here” I told her.
“Come on Tim. You know what I am asking. How long have you been wearing diapers?” Tiff asked me firmly.
“A few years. I have always had an interest in them but didn’t order anything until a few years ago.” I told her.
“So it is just wearing a diaper and occasionally wetting it or is there anything else to it.” she asked me.
“Thats it. I promise.” I told her quickly.

Tiffany looked at me and shook her head. She knew I was lying and I could tell she wasn’t happy about it.

“Lay down” she ordered.
“Why?” I asked
“Because I just told you to. I am going to fix your diaper” Tiffany told me.
“That’s ok. I am going to change anyway” I told her.
“No. You’re not. Let me show you how to properly do it.”

Tiffany pushed me down on the couch and pulled my sweats down to my ankles. She adjusted the diaper on my hips, undid the bottom left tape and retaped it. She did the same with the bottom right take. Then she undid the top left tape, repositioned the top part of the diaper taping it to create a snug fit doing the same on the other side.

“Stand up” she told me.

I stood up and Tiff started tugging on the top part of the diaper and then ran her fingers across the leg seam of the diaper where the leak guards were.

“There. If you wet this diaper you won’t have any leaks.” Tiffany informed me. “Ok. I am leaving. I will see you later”

Tiffany started walking towards the front door. I quickly pulled up my sweats and ran to stop her from leaving.

“Why are you leaving?” I asked. “I answered all your questions” I told her.
“You lied to me when I asked you if you were wearing a diaper and you just lied to me about what else you like about it. I don’t want to hang around with or be with anyone who will blatantly lie to me.”
“I didn’t lie to you about wearing the diaper! I never said I wasn’t.” I told her.
“Great! Even better. So you were just being deceitful” Tiffany said sarcastically.

Tiffany continued to the door and I grabbed her hand to try to stop her from leaving.

“Tiffany, wait please!” I told her.

Tiffany pulled her hand out of my grip.

"Tim, I HATE being lied to. It triggers me. I mean I tried to show you I was open minded and cool about all this by making sure you’re correctly diapered since you clearly didn’t know how to do it. And you STILL lied to me. Honestly, All I want to do right now is put you over my knee and give you a spanking.
“Please Tiff. Don’t leave. I will do anything!”
“What other stuff about the diaper are you in to?” she asked me.
“I have always fantasized about someone diapering me as a punishment, forcing me to wear, and maybe spanking me. Ok.”

Tiff looked at me, nodded and walked in to the kitchen grabbing a wooden spoon. She then went over to the couch and sat down.
“Come here” she told me.
“Why. What are you doing?” I asked her in a scared tone.
“I told you. Anytime someone in a diaper has lied to me they have been over my knee. You’re no exception. Come here” she orderd.

I walked over there and Tiff any pulled me across her knee. I felt my sweats being pulled down and taken completely off me leaving me in nothing but a diaper below the waist.

“It is important you understand why you are being spanked. So tell me” Tiffany asked.
“Because I lied?” I said.
“Correct” she answered.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

Even though this was humiliating, and a fantasy I always wanted, I was very thankul for the thick padding because what was otherwise not in the least painful would of been very painful if not for the diaper. However as I was thinking this, I felt the diaper being pulled down to my feet as well.

“Hey what are you doing?” I asked her.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

I almost jumped out of her lap as I felt her hand come down on my backside. Out of instinct, I moved my right hand to try to cover my butt from her assaults.

“I don’t think so Mister” TIff said as I felt her grab my hand and firmly place it against my back. I saw her in my peripherial grab the spoon in her free hand.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

“Please Tiff. I am sorry. Please stop” I cried.

I kicked my legs ripping the diaper apart wrapped around my legs.

SPANK SPANK SPANK

“I suggest you calm down Tim. Otherwise I will make it even worse”

I remained as still as possible across Tiff’s lap.

“Two more and then we are done” TIff said.

SPANK SPANK

Tiff helped me up across her lap as I rubbed my butt. Tiff led me to the corner of the room and turned me to face it.

“Put your hands behind your back above your butt and don’t move until I say so.” She ordered.

“What is this!” I exclaimed.

SPANK

I jumped nearly 10 feet.

“Ok Ok. Just stop spanking me” I cried.

“Where do you keep your spare diapers” she asked me?
“what!?! Why?” I asked Tiff
“Because you destroyed the tapes on the other one and we need to put you in a fresh one” She stated matter of fact.
“I am good Tiff. I don’t want to wear one anymore today” I told her.
“Do you want to end up over my knee again? Last warning, where are your spare diapers?”
“In the closet in the trunk” I said.

I heard Tiffany go in to my bedroom and in to the closet. A few minutes later she came out with a diaper, some baby power, and a blanket she found in my trunk.
“Come here and lay down on the floor.”

I left the corner and gently sat down on the blanket and lied down.

Tiff grabbed both my legs and lifted them up as she slid the diaper under my butt. She liberally started applying powder when the doorbell rang.
“Don’t move” she told me.

Tiff got up and went to answer the door. It was the food which she brought in to the kitchen and came back. She pulled the front of the diaper to my chest and taped all for 4 tapes. She pulled me up to a sitting position.

“How does that feel? Better?” She asked me.
“Yes” I mumbled.

Tiff stood up, grabbed the spoon and went to the kitchen. She put the spoon back in the bowl of spoons and put the food on plates. I got up and went to grab my sweats by the couch and put them on. I walked to the dining table and Tiff placed the food on the table. When I sat down my butt was on fire but the soft padding of the diaper and the baby powder helped assuage the pain. I started eating not saying anything. Tiffany ate her food in silence and sipped her beer.

“What do you want to talk about?” I sheepishly asked her.
“I can think of quite a few things.” She said coyly. “Anything you want to talk about?”
“You spanked me really hard” I said. “If it wasn’t for this diaper I wouldn’t be able to sit down”
“The whole point of a spanking is for it to be uncomfortable. Timeout and a sore butt should allow you to reflect on what your behavior” Tiff said. And half of the spanking you had a diaper on!
“This wasn’t the first time you have spanked someone is it?” I asked her.

Tiffany looked up at me and smiled.
“If you’re asking me are you the first adult I have spanked, then the answer is no. However, I have never had to put an adult in timeout while I go search for a fresh diaper for them and change them after spanking them”
“You didn’t have to do that” I mumbled.
“I can’t understand you when you talk like that.” Tiff said.
“I said you didn’t have to do that!” I exclaimed.
“I have changed thousands of diapers. I could care less about changing another one. But what I wasn’t going to allow is for you to just pretend none of this happened” Tiff explained.
“I still can’t believe you noticed so fast” I said.

Tiff laughed.

“Tim, I don’t know how you could of been any more obvious. I heard the crinkle as soon as I walked in. Also when you bent over it was glaringly obvious. Those diapers are the thickest diapers I have ever seen. Discreet they are not honey”

I blushed. She had a point. I always made sure to buy the thickest diapers I could find.

“You had a lot of interesting things in that trunk of yours” Tiff coyly mentioned.
“Yea you weren’t really supposed to see all those things.” I said.
“You want to talk about it” She asked me.
“Not really” I said.
“Ok honey. Was this your first spanking?” she asked me.
“Yes” I stammered.
“How did you like it?” she asked me.
“Umm…” I started to say.
“It is ok. This is a safe place. Just you and me sitting here eating dinner” Tiff cajoled.
“Ok. It was great. I have never been spanked before. It Really hurt but I kinda liked it a lot. I have also never had anyone diaper me so two fantasies in one night” I said.

Tiff smiled.

“Glad I could help you out. Who knows. Maybe we can make this a regular thing.”
“The diapers or the spanking?” I asked her genuinely curious.
“Yes” Tiffany responded.

We finished dinner and it was time for Tiffany to go. As I was walking her out, we kissed and she gave me a swat on the butt and left thus concluding a very interesting night.

1 Like

I finished the prep for the fish and closed the foil. The oven had finished preheating and I slid the fish in the oven setting a timer for 45 minutes. Tim was coming over and I wanted to cook him a good dinner. The plan was to just have dinner, netflix, and chill. Who knows…maybe have a little fun in the bedroom if things work out. It had been about two weeks since the whole incident at his apartment. Since then, it had been almost a dance where we didn’t talk about it but we talked about it. The word spanking and diaper never came up but Tim has made multiple comments on how he wouldn’t lie to me ever, or he would express almost like an insecurity on how he hoped I still found him attractive. The honest truth… I was a bit confused as well. On one hand, I am very kinky and to say I didn’t enjoy having Tim across my knee would be an untrue statement. On the other hand, I was honestly very surprised about the whole diaper thing. I played it cool that night but it was definitely confusing. Since then, I have done a ton of research on it and it only brings up more questions. I even bought some diapers since I had only seen an adult diaper for about 20 seconds before I spanked and diapered Tim.

I went to the fridge and grabbed a beer as I waited for Tim to show up. I couldn’t stop all the what ifs going through my head. I want this night to be fun, relaxing, and chill yet I also wanted to address the elephant in the room. I just needed to get Tim to relax a little bit and open up. We had only been dating a few months and he always seemed like he was on edge and couldn’t relax. Maybe I could get him stoned. That always helped me relax.

I took another sip of my beer as I processed everything when I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door to let Tim in. He was wearing a nice solid gray button down shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. What I would call casual but I am sure if you asked him he dressed up for dinner tonight. I gave him a hug at the door and then he walked in to the living room.

“You want a beer?” I asked Tim.
“Yea a beer would be great.”

I pulled a beer from the fridge and poured it in to a glass handing it over the counter to him.

“Thanks” I said.

He took a long pull from his beer and then sat down on the couch.

“Long day?” I asked him.
“Yea” he replied. “I had a lot of client calls today and they were just tense. Nothing crazy but just every call seemed to be filled with tension”
“That sucks!” I tried to say with a lot of empathy.
“It is fine. It is part of the job” Tim said.

I heard the oven beep and leaned over to pull out the fish.

“What did you make?” Tim asked me.
“Fish and chips” I told him. “Baked though, not friend”
“Yum” He responded.

I plated the food and added the fries and brought it out to the table. Tim came over from the couch and we sat down.

“Cheers” Tim said as we clinked glasses and started eating.
“Tell me about your day” Tim said.
“It was fine.” I said. “You would think being an executive assistant to the CEO and CFO would be an interesting and challenging job, but it honestly feels more like babysitting than anything else. Lately, it is all about making sure they are fed, always have something to drink, and if they are cranky do whatever needs to be done to assuage their mood. It is crazy sometimes”
“Sorry to hear that TIff. Are you thinking of finding another job?” Tim asked me.
“No. It is still the best job I have ever had. Just some days I wonder if it was really worth going to college just to be a babysitter to two grown men. At least with babysitting, when there is a tantrum I can send them to their room.” I joked.
“Ha. Never heard that before.” Tim said with a smile.

I watched Tim eat and could see he was still really tense.

“Tim honey. You just seem stressed. What can we do to help you relax” I asked him?
“I am fine Tiff. Dinner is great. The beer is good.” Tim responded.
“You sure? You seem stressed or like something is wrong” I told him.
“I am fine. It isn’t you. Just a stressful day. For real, I am not lying to you” he responded.

I looked at Tim and couldn’t help but laugh. He was clearly not fine but he wanted to make sure I didn’t think he was lying. We needed to clear the ice and I guess the path to relaxation wouldn’t start until we hashed it out.

“I didn’t think you were lying honey. Why would you say it like that?” I asked him making sure it came out sounding nothing but sweetness.
“I just know you don’t like lying is all. I wanted to make sure you knew I wasn’t lying” he said.
“Ok…so it was entirely because you know I don’t like lying or was it because you also don’t want a repeat of the spanking you got for it?” I asked him. “Or maybe you do, I honestly don’t know”

Tim almost jumped out of the chair. I was just tired of the dance we were playing and really just wanted to lay this out in the open. I waited for Tim to answer but it had been about 30 seconds and he still hadn’t managed to pull his jaw from the table.

“I think we should just speak candidly about the other night. I really want to enjoy tonight. I really want you to enjoy tonight and relax and it isn’t going to happen until we actually talk about it.” I told him. “So lets just lay it out…ok?”
“Um ok?” Tim stammered.
“So did you say it like that because you really wanted to just get things out in the open?” I asked him.
“Yes” he responded.
“Good. Now we can talk about it. How about I do a question and you do a question?” I asked him.
“Ok. Is that your first question?” he asked me with a shit eating grin on his face.
“Ha smartass. Sure. What is yours?” I asked him.
“You mentioned I wasn’t the first person you have spanked. How many other people have you spanked?” he asked me.
“I have spanked two other adults” I told him.
“When did you start wearing diapers?” I asked him.

Tim took another bite of his food and swallowed. He took another sip of his beer and looked at me.
“Ok. I guess we are doing this. I first tried wearing a diaper two yars ago. I always had an interest but found a website that sold them and ordered a starter pack. I remember when they arrived I was so nervous and I put on one. I really liked the feeling. So now I occassionally wear one to relax”

“You said you spanked two other people. How did that end up happening and who were they?” Tim asked.
“One was my college roommate and the other one was an ex boyfriend. The roommates name was Tina. I was a junior in college and I came home on night and saw she was awake. I went to say goodnight and walked in on her watching a video of a girl spanking another girl. She was embarrassed and apologized. I jokingly asked her if I should spank her for it. She said yes so I did. That was my first introduction to it. Then after college a guy I was dating mentioned that he was in to kinky stuff. Apparently, one of them was spanking. We dated for about a year and we would occassionally spank each other”

“What do you do with the diapers beside wear them. You admitted to wetting them. How many times have you done that and have you also pooped in them.” I asked.
“Oh god no!” Tim exclaimed. “The most I have ever done is pee in them and it was only once or twice. And they leaked both times so haven’t ever done it again.” he said.

I laughed.

“They leaked because you clearly have have no idea how to put a diaper on!” I exclaimed.
“I don’t have a ton of experience on the subject” Tim said.
“Clearly” I said with a laugh. “Lucky for you, I have been babysitting for years”

Tim didn’t say anything but I could feel him softening up. I think our light hearted banter was helping.

“So are you a DL or an ABDL?” I asked him.
“How do you know about that?” he quickly responded.
“I did some research. Answer the question” I responded.
“I am a DL. I am not in to the baby side of it. I just like to wear a diaper on occassion. Thats it.”

I looked at him and smiled.
“Is that it? Didn’t you tell me the other night you wanted to be diapered as some type of punishment?” I asked him. “I think there is more to it. Don’t forget, I got to look in your trunk the other night”

Tim finished up his beer.
“Hold that thought” I told him.

I got up and went to get him another beer. He sat at the table fidgeting as I poured another beer in to the glass and brought it over to him.

“In for a penny, in for a pound I guess” Tim said. “Yea, so I have always had fantasies about punishment and when I stumbled on to the diaper fetish the whole diaper punishment idea is a fantasy of mine. So the idea of being forced to wear a diaper and maybe even being forced to wet as a punishment is something I have fantasized about.”

“Interesting” I smirked. “So what I hear you saying is that I have alternatives to spanking when you’re a naughty boy?” I teased him.

Tim about jumped out of his chair. The way he shifted in his chair I could instantly tell he was getting an erection.

“I wanted to talk to you about the other night though.” Tim interjected. “It is important to distinguish between real and fantasy. I don’t want to be in a relationship where I have no control”
“You had absolute control the other night.” I told him.
“How Tiff?” he asked.
“When I tried to leave you stopped me. I told him. You said don’t leave. You said I will do anything”
“Yea” Tim replied.
“Then you told me you fantasied about being spanked. So I spanked you.”
“So it was all fantasy and role play? You didn’t really spank me as a form of discipline.?” Tim asked.
“Of course I spanked you as a form of discipline.” I said laughing. “If you lie to me there are going to be consequences. In this case you got your butt spanked.”
“You didn’t just spank me, you put me in the corner too!” Tim said.
“You have to understand. I did not walk in to your apartment with the notion that I would be pulling down your diaper, spanking you, putting you in timeout, and then diapering you. I put you in timeout to give me a second to process everything. I also needed a minute to figure out where you kept a spare diaper since you ripped the one you were wearing. You could of said no at any time and I would of left”
“Yea but I didn’t want you to leave!” Tim responded.
“And I didn’t. But for me to stay I felt you needed to know how serious I was about lying to me. And Tim, you loved it. You were hard as a rock. When I diapered you after the spanking you loved it”

Tim blushed. It was cute.

“The point I am saying is it was consensual and will always be. If at any time you dont’ like something in our relationship, or I don’t, we end it. That is how relationships work”
“Yea” Tim responded. “I guess I just didn’t like being put in the corner.”
“I don’t like being lied to” I responded.
“Fine. You spanked me for it. That should of been enough!” Tim said exasperated.

I looked at Tim in surprise. He had never spoken to me like that ever before. It was quite surprising how worked up he got. I reached out and touched Tim’s hand. Instead of relaxing him it caused him to tense which was exactly the opposite of what I wanted.

“Tim honey…” I said in as gentle a tone as I could. “As I said already, I needed a minute to process everything. I went in to babysitting mode. I put you in timeout so you could calm down think. I mean for crying out loud Tim, I caught you wearing a diaper and then you lied to me about it. I feel like I handled it pretty damn well. I didn’t freak out on you. I didn’t shame you. If anything, I tried to be cool about it and even went so far as to rediaper you since you clearly have no idea how to do it yourself”

I looked at Tim. I could tell he was processing what I said but didn’t fully agree with everything I said.

“What was so triggering for you when you were put in timeout?” I gently asked him.

Tim looked down and I gently put my hand under his chin and push up so he would look at me. I smiled at him hoping he would just tell me.

“It made me feel small.” He said. “Its hard to describe. I never thought about something like timeout as a punishment that I would be subjected to in my wildest dreams. I felt humiliated after you spanked me and then to have to stand in the corner with my hands behind my back. It was just a lot”

“I am sure honey” I responded. “You told me you had never been spanked before, you forgot I was coming over, the shock of getting caught in a diaper was clearly a lot. I get it” I told him.
“I don’t want you to do that ever again” he told me.
“What specifically?” I asked him.
“I don’t want you to ever put me in the corner like you did the other night” Tim said.
“Ok Tim.” I responded. “I wasn’t planning on doing that anyway. Something just triggered inside of me when I saw you in your diaper that made me treat you like I would if I was babysitting. Do you plan on wearing diapers regulary when you’re with me?” I asked him.
“No.” Tim whispered.

He seemed embarassed. Shy. It was quite endearing and bringing out a maternal instinct. But I still had questions. The diaper wasn’t really my thing but it wasn’t a big deal either. I didn’t want to be a full time babysitter but I liked Tim and if dating him required me to occassionally see him in a diaper it wasn’t a big deal at all. Hell, I already changed him once.

“Tim, I need to understand this here. If we are to get serious I need to understand this side of you.”

Tim looked at me, took a long sip of his beer and and sighed.

“This is just a lot.” He said. “I don’t want to freak you out. I want you to see me as an equal. I don’t want this relationship to be some dom/sub thing. But I loved when you diapered me. It really turned me on. I enjoyed the spanking. It was too hard and it hurt to sit the next day. But I also liked that it wasn’t my decision. I have all these emotions and feelings and I don’t have all the answers to it. I mean I have a fantasy where you spank me, diaper me, and force me to wet. But it is just a fantasy. What if reality isn’t the same. What if it completely messes up our relationship” Tim said.

I rubbed his cheek affectionately and smiled.

“Sometimes it is about the journey Tim. Relationships are give and take. I am not saying I will do any of this. But at least I know even a little more about you.” I told him.
“So you aren’t leaving screaming thinking I am a freak?” He asked me.
“I invited you over, cooked you dinner, and trying to come up with ways to help you relax. So No” I told him. “I just want you to relax a little is all.”
“I am relaxed!”

I laughed. He wasn’t. But whatever.
“What about you? You got any secrets or stuff you like”
“I am a kinky girl Tim.” I told him. “I like lots of stuff. You already know about spanking. I also have a great vibrator collection. A little bondage is always fun. I can be a bit of an exhibitionist. Humiliation is fun too.”

Tim had finished his dinner already and I took my last bite as I finished my sentence. I got up taking both plates to the sink turning on the faucet.

“You cook I clean” Tim said.
“You sure?” I asked him.
“Yea Tiff. I am sure”

I went with my beer and sat on the couch as I watched Tim do dishes. One big turn on for me is acts of service. So Tim doing the dishes for me so I didn’t have to do them was probably my biggest kink. I watched him scrub every dish before putting them in the dishwasher and making sure to hand clean the pan that held the fish. I sipped my beer while he worked away and after about 10 minutes he finished.

“What do you want to do now?” Tim asked me.
“Movie and chill?” I asked back.
“Yea that sounds great”

Tim came over to the couch and sat down right beside me. I went to rub his leg and he tensed real quick before he started rubbing my leg too.

“The last part of that was chill Tim” I told him. “We are going to get you to relax if it is the last thing I do” I told him.
“I am relaxed”
“You’re not. So don’t pretend to be” I told him. “How about we smoke a bowl? Will that help?” I asked him.
“I don’t really smoke pot” Tim told me. “For my job I can sometimes get drug tested so I don’t do it. But if you want to I am completely cool with it”
“I am good. Just trying to get you to relax”

We started looking at movies and we couldn’t seem to find anything. The only thing we found was a movie with David Spade called The Wrong Missy. Well when I say we I mean Tim said no way but I love David Spade.

“Can we PLEAAASSSSEEE watch The Wrong Missy” I pleaded with him.
“No way!” Tim laughed. “It looks so stupid.”
“Exactly. We can just drink some more, watch a stupid movie and relax” I told him.
“Tiff it just looks so dumb” Tim explained.
“There has to be a way for me to convince you” I told him.
“I can’t think of one” Tim explained.

As we were talking I had an idea. He said he wore diapers to relax. I bet if I agreed to diaper him he would be agree to it. It seemed a bit dicey after all our conversations earlier. We still had a lot to unpack and I didn’t think we should spend the whole night doing it. Tim looked at me watching the wheels spinning in my head.

“What are you thinking?” he asked me.
“Nothing.” I told him.
“You don’t like lying yet you’re lying to me” Tim said. “You’re thinking something”
“Fine.” I said. “I was thinking of proposing that I would put you in a diaper if you agreed to watch the movie. You had said wearing a diaper relaxes you so it would kill two birds with one stone. You relax and I get my way.” I told him.

As soon as the word diaper came out of my mouth Tim had a visceral reaction in his lower body. He clearly liked the idea.
“Maybe some other time” He said nonchalantly. “Besides you don’t have any diapers”

I stood up and went in to my bedroom. During my research I learned a lot about ABDLs and about diapers in general. I had ordered some diapers called Bambino from Amazon and they had arrived earlier this week. They looked exactly like the diapers I used when I babysit with clouds all over them. I was pretty sure I had Tim’s size right so I grabbed one and some baby powder from under my sink and came out of the bedroom. When Tim saw the diaper he immediately was hard. His skinny jeans looked great but it also made any bulges pretty obvious.

“Well someone looks a little excited” I told him.
“Tiff Why do you have those?” He asked.
“I did some research and I figured I would order a pack just to see.”

I placed the diaper and powder on the table and started untying his shoes.

“For real Tiff we don’t have to do this.” Tim said.
“I know we don’t have to do this.” I told him. “But I want you to relax and watch the movie. You’re clearly excited about this”

I removed both of Tim’s shoes and started with the button on his jeans. His hands moved down to gently stop me but I pushed them away and finished unbuttoning his jeans. I pulled his jeans down to his feet and grabbed one of the pant legs and completely pulled it off doing the same with the other leaving Tim in nothing but his underwear from the waist down. As I was reaching for his underwear I could help but notice a big wet spot on his underwear. Tim saw me notice it and blushed. I smirked at him.

“If you needed a diaper earlier you should of told me” I teased him.

I pulled the underwear off and laid him on to the carpet. I grabbed the diaper from the coffee table and unfolded it. It was a very thick diaper with unicorns and clouds covering the entire diaper. I slid the diaper under Tim and grabbed the powder.

“I don’t need any powder Tiff. I am not going to use the diaper” Tim said.

I put my finger to his lips and shushed him. I liberally applied the baby powder before putting it back on the table. Ensuring that his penis was pointing down I brought the fold of the diaper up to his chest and taped the diaper close on each side making sure it was snug and ensuring no potential leaks. If I am putting him in a diaper I might as well do it right. I got off my knees and pulled Tim up off the floor. I checked the fit of the diaper around the waist and legs to make sure it didn’t need to be adjusted. Confirming he was good to go I gave him two patts on the butt causing him to jump.

“Sorry. I can’t help it. I have to patt a diapered butt” I told him.

Tim blushed and grabbed his jeans and attempted to put them on. However, try as he might, the diaper was so thick he couldn’t get his jeans to button with the diaper on. It was hysterical to watch him try to fit the jeans around the diaper but it was obvious the jeans were too tight and the diaper way too thick.

“You might as well give up. Skinny jeans and a thick diaper don’t mix very well” I told him.
“What do I do?” he asked.
“Nothing” I told him. “Just watch the movie in your shirt and diaper.”
“Umm…Are you sure? I mean no way.” He said.
“Yea. I just changed you. why would I have a problem with you in just a shirt and diaper when I am the one who put you in the diaper”.

He pulled his jeans off and laid them next to his underwear. He sat down on the couch and I could hear the diaper crinkle as he moved around on the couch. I turned on the movie and had Tim lay on my lap. I started playing with hair during the movie and I could see Tim starting to relax. The movie was quite funny and I was laughing really hard. After about 30 minutes of the movie playing I was laughing so much Tim sat up on the couch because everytime I laughed I shifted my body making him uncomfortable.

“I am glad you’re enjoying the movie Tiff but this is just not that funny” he told me.
"I am enjoying it. I told him.

Tim shook his head and rolled his eyes.

“Fine. Go get me another beer if if you’re not going to watch it.” I demanded.

Tim got up from the couch. In doing so he put his well diapered ass right in front of me. I slapped him on his diapered butt which caused him to jump.
“Come on, get going” I jokingly told him.

He looked at me with an expression of surprise and went in to the kitchen grabbing two beers. He came back to the couch handing me the beer while sitting on the couch. I took a swig of the beer and started rubbing his leg while I watched the movie. While rubbing his leg though, I couldn’t help but notice a certain appendage trying to stand up but was being blocked by the diaper. I patted the front of his diaper and smiled at him.

“My my. Someone is feeling rather trapped aren’t they?” I teased him.

Tim blushed and didn’t say anything. I kept watching the movie but let my fingers wander as we watched. After about another 30 minutes I saw Tim start shifting around on the couch every 20 or 30 seconds…and it wasn’t due to him laughing.

“Why are you fidgeting so much?” I asked him.
“I am not!” Tim said.

I patted the front of his diaper and felt his penis pushing on the diaper. Tim gently pushed my hand off the diaper.
“Is someone turned on?” I said in a teasing manner.

As I said this, I shifted on the couch, pushing Tim down on the couch and mounting him. I could tell Tim was incredibly turned on so I took my finger and started tracing his arm in a seductive manner.
“I am turned on but I really have to go to the bathroom Tiff.” Tim said in what sounded like sheer desperation.
“Man! And here I am sitting on top of you.”

I took my finger that was tracing his arm and moved it under his armpit and gently starting tickling him under his right armpit.

“NO TIFF! Stop.”

I took my other hand and started tickling him on his other armpit. He started struggling which was caused me to smile.

“How long can you make it?” I teased him.

Right as I said it I saw a sheer look of panic on his face and felt his body relax. I looked down at his waist and could see the diaper expanding. I looked back at Tim and could tell he was close to tears. I quickly got off him and sat back on the couch. I gave him a few seconds to finish peeing and then he immediately sat up looking for his pants.

“Tim I am so sorry!! I was just playing around.” I told him.

Tim looked like he was about to cry. He was clearly embarassed and not sure what to do.

I moved in and hugged him. He was initially very stiff but after I held the hug for an akward 15 seconds he finally hugged me back. I rubbed him on the back and broke the hug after about a minute.

“I know you’re embarassed but this isn’t a big deal. The diaper held it all and you didn’t leak.”

Tim looked down in surprise.

“I can’t believe it. It leaks for me every time” Tim said in a surprised tone.
“That is becasue you have no idea how to change a diaper. Honestly, it isn’t that hard!” I told him in a light manner trying to break the tone. “Here let me get you another beer”

I got up and went to the kitchen grabbing a few more beers. Tim got up and started to walk towards me. However, his walk had become a waddle due to the diaper increasing in thickness. I walked over to him handing him the beer. I reached my hand down and squeezed the back of the diaper to check if a change was necessary. Tim jumped again and looked at me.

“Relax, I am just checking your diaper to see if you need a change” I told him.
“Tiff, I am not going to just sit in a wet diaper” he told me.
“Well technically you’re not sitting, your standing” I teased him as I took another sip of my beer. “That diaper can definitely handle more. And lets not forget you’re dependant on me to change you since you don’t know how.” I said in a playful manner.
“Come on Tiff! this isn’t funny at all. Tim pouted. I don’t even want to wear a damn diaper anyway” Tim muttered.
“Let me make sure I understand this. I offered to put you in a diaper which is a fetish of yours. Doesn’t really do anything for me but I love you so I participate. You like the idea so much you stained your underwear. I then rub you, give you drinks, and play around with you only asking you watch a stupid movie with me in return. You have an accident and then throw a tantrum like a toddler because you want your diaper changed and you don’t find it even the slightest bit funny?” I asked him. “I find this hysterical especially since you don’t actually need to be changed yet”
“You…Love…Me?” Tim asked while holding back the tears

My heart melted at that point. I definitely liked Tim. I liked him even with his moddiness, uptightness, good looks, work ethic, arrogance, and whiniess but I liked him… diapers and all. I guess I knew I loved him, but having said it made the connection in my brain and my heart sync.

“Yes Tim. I love you.” I told him.
“I love you too Tiff” he told me.

Tim and I embraced and held it for close to two minutes. It was magical, emotional, heart warming, and pretty fucking funny all rolled in to one. I was even crying at the end of it.

“We have to come up with a better story of the first time we said we love each. I don’t think telling people it happened when you were demanding I change your diaper would be appriorpiate” I said in between laughs and cries.

Tim wiped the tears from his eyes and shook his head.
“No. There better not be any mention of this or you might be the one across my knee”

I looked at Tim and smiled. He was trying to be funny but it didn’t come out as funny. But at least he tried.

“Promises promises” I teased him. "Now ask me nicely to change you or I can change you when you actually need it.

I gave him a firm swat on the butt and grabbed his jeans and underwear from the floor.

“Hey what are you doing!” He exclaimed.
“This is disgusting. I told him. I am washing your clothes. Even the jeans have a stain” I told him as I put his underwear and jeans in the washer turning it on.

Tim is stubborn. For the entire two months we have been dating he can be infuriatingly stubborn. But I can be stubborn too. If I am going to change a grown man’s diaper he needs to ask me nicely. Normally, when I change diapers I at least get 20 bucks an hour for crying out loud.

“Fine! I guess I have no choice.” Tim fumed. “Go get another diaper”
“If you think I am going to change you with that response you have something else coming to you Mister” I said in my best babysitting voice.
“Ok Ok” Tim said. “Would you please change me!” Tim said clearly exasperated.
“Sure” I told him. After the movie as long as you behave and not interrupt.

We finished the movie as Tim sat on the couch constantly looking at his diaper and moving around. The crinkle of his diaper was so loud due to how thick it became after he wet it. I smiled as I went in to the bedroom and retrieved another diaper and some wipes. I quickly changed him and gave him a few patts on his diapered butt. I can’t help it. Although pretty soon after I changed him, the diaper got taken off due to a physical expression of love we were keen to show each other.

1 Like