RIP David Carradine

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.ap.org/actor-david-carradine-found-dead-bangkok-ap

I think the URL says it all. Relive your Carradine memories below.

RIP David Carradine

RIP. I’ll always remember the time he nearly kicked Chuck Norris’ ass while wearing a gay-looking sweater.

RIP David Carradine

Bill. From Kill Bill.

Awful movie, but even a recent icon.

RIP David Carradine

Kill bill was the shit! It had everything, a blond in latex, some fake kung fu, a guy.

Nah, if we’re going for cheesy kung fu effects, I prefer Brandon Lee versus Carradine in this awesome and simultaneously awful masterpiece-

RIP David Carradine

Kill Bill was long, drawn out, tedious, lacking in substance and not nearly as cool as it thought it was.

Like every Tarantino film, it was good, but just not all that.

RIP David Carradine

The premise of the movie-

Beatrix kiddo gives up the life of a viper squad assassin to become a wife and mother with a love life who she really isn’t all that interested in, bill tracks kiddo down and kills all the people at her dress rehearsal wedding, shoots her in the head intending to kill her but instead she winds up in a coma.

4 years later, she wakes up and find she has a metal plate in the head, her baby is long gone, and four of her fellow assassins as well as bill had perma-fucked her life, she wants revenge.

The only shitty Tarantino movie ever made was From Dusk Till Dawn with George Clooney, and even that kicked ass once he got the Stake-jackhammer.

RIP David Carradine

I’m not saying he makes shitty movies, I’m just saying that he isn’t the golden god people claim. He’s pretty average. And all his characters sound the same.

RIP David Carradine

EDITED

From Vickie: JayJ, we do not subscribe to that here.

RIP David Carradine

Don’t open the floodgates, man…

RIP David Carradine

Dude…not funny at all.

RIP David Carradine

What was it?

RIP David Carradine

A bad comment that doesn’t need repeated.

RIP David Carradine

It was funny, but it was the kind of thing that doesn’t really belong here.

Check Sickepedia.