Noticing Natalie Chapters 1 - 3.3 (Repost)

NOTICING NATALIE

Chapter 1

“It’s very easy to graph absolute value functions, with or without a graphing calculator. First you must find the vertex by finding out the x- and y-coordinates. Then, after you determine the slope, draw a line through the vertex and another one the opposite direction. You’ll notice you’ve now formed an arrow. Now if you want to do it with a calculator, first you press…”

I heard Mr. Carpenter drone on and on, but I wasn’t really listening to what he was saying. Why was I even here? Algebra II is so stupid. Why would I ever need to know how to graph something?

I looked down at the piece of paper in front of me. I hadn’t written any notes, and I wasn’t really planning on doing so. I found it hard to focus in this class; it was just so uninteresting and my attention span won’t let me study math for more than five minutes at a time.

I put my head back up to see what other students were doing. A bunch of people were staring at the whiteboard looking like hypnotized zombies. A few people were just tapping their pencil on their desk. All the nerds were actually writing really detailed notes. Some girls were whispering about the upcoming dance. One boy in the back of the room was listening to his iPod. And two people were text-messaging, probably to each other.

I looked in front of me and noticed Natalie. Even though we’d be in the same class since sixth grade, I didn’t really know her that well. She was very cute; tan skin, brown hair, blue eyes. Maybe not hot or even amazingly beautiful, but cute nonetheless. She wasn’t a midget, but she was definitely shorter than the average girl in our class. And she had this really high squeaky voice, which I also thought was cute. Honestly she looked like she was a middle schooler, but yet she was here with the rest of us freshmen.

Natalie was a very nice girl. There weren’t really any cliques at my school, but she was quite popular in our class. She was always helping people with all sorts of stuff. Plus she’s pretty smart. I noticed she was one of the few taking notes, but it also seemed she was very bored.

I’ll admit that I’ve had a crush on her since eighth grade. I had almost had the courage to ask her to homecoming dance this year, but when I started the conversation with her, I chickened out and just asked her about the previous night’s homework assignment.

I continued looking at her and began to examine her clothes. She was wearing a short brown jacket with a white shirt underneath. On the bottom she was wearing a short black skirt.

That’s when I noticed something sticking out of the top of her skirt. At first I just assumed they were her panties, but I didn’t think panties are supposed to raise that high. I titled my head forward and tried to get a closer look. Whatever she was wearing it was pink and looked like it had a crinkly texture. It also looked a little thick to be regular panties.

Then it occurred to me. Maybe she’s wearing… a diaper?

No it couldn’t be possible. What was the chance that there were two teenbabies in that single class?

Let me explain. My name’s Darrin and I’m 14. I’m what’s called a teenbaby. That means sometimes I wish I were little again and be a baby. You see one day I was flipping through TV channels and I decided to watch this show called Yes Dear. I had heard of it, but I never had watched it before. The episode was about the two parents potty training their kids. One of the fathers has a dream sequence in which his toddler son is now an adult, but he’s wearing a giant diaper. Then he pees in it.

For several days after that I couldn’t stop thinking about that sequence, and I began to wondering what it would be like to wear a giant diaper like that and never be potty trained. I started googling different phrases like “diaper for adults” and “never potty trained.” Mostly I found websites that sold adult-sized diapers. I was amazed how many different kinds there were. I wished I could buy just one to try it, but I didn’t know how my mom would react to that. I also found several parent-support sites with postings from parents about their toddlers who don’t seem to want to or can’t be potty trained. I thought it would be funny if I began wearing diapers and my mom would go to one of those sites saying, “Help, my fourteen-year-old son is too attached to his diapers and refuses to go in the toilet.”

Then in one of my searches I found a site called “Diaper Pail Friends.” I explored the site and clicked on many of the sites it linked to and learned all about infantilism. In a couple of weeks I realized that I was also one of these “teenbabies.” I have only once been able to wear a diaper since my discoveries; I was at a family reunion somewhere in Texas and I took a large baby diaper from my cousin’s stroller. It felt weird to wear it, but it also felt very comfortable and relaxing.

I didn’t think teenbabyism was very common, and I definitely didn’t think there’d be a second teenbaby in my math class. But it was still possibly. Could Natalie really be wearing diapers? Maybe she actually needed them. I really wanted to ask her about it, but if I was wrong, she’s probably think I was a freak.

“Mr. Lavinowitz,” I heard Mr. Carpenter say, “are you still with us?”

I broke out of my thought process and looked back up at the teacher. “Um, yes sir.”

“Then perhaps you could tell us what x is equal to?”

I stared at the problem on the whiteboard not sure at all what I was supposed to do. I decided to just take a random guess. “Um, is it 2?”

“Very good, Darrin,” Mr. Carpenter answered to me. “Now class, suppose you have a TI-84 and you want to graph the problem. In that case…”

He continued talking, and I looked back at Natalie. Unfortunately her shirt was now covering the top of her skirt. I guess she pulled it down while I was looking up. I continued to think about her. Wouldn’t it be great if she was a teenbaby? There was only one way to find out.

I took a Sharpie and an index card from my backpack. Carefully thinking I wrote on the card: “If you’re familiar with the term TB, please IM gravityhart73 tonight sometime between 6 and 9 PM.”

Natalie’s backpack was behind her chair, or almost right in front of my legs. While she was looking forward, I stuck the card between one of her notebooks. I expected she’ll find it later and then I’ll find out if she’s really a diaper-wearer or not.

Chapter 2.1

After school and tennis practice, I returned home around 5:30. I turned on my computer and logged onto AIM. My regular screenname was not gravityhart73. It was my alternative one that I used when I posted on forums because I don’t want random people to know about me. However gravityhart73 was my alternative name and I linked it with my regular one. Don’t ask how I came up with the name gravityhart73. It’s a long and completely different story.

I did my homework for about an hour and a half sitting at the computer desk. I was still anxious to hear from Natalie. I decided to pass time by playing Minesweeper. Around 7:00, my mom called me in for dinner. I had too much going on in my mind so I didn’t speak much. By 8:00, I had a feeling Natalie wouldn’t be IMing me.

Suddenly, a window popped up on the screen. It was an IM from someone with the screenname “flowapowa180.” I anxiously accepted the message.

flowapowa180: hello?

I immediately answered.

gravityhart73: hi, is this Natalie
flowapowa180: yeah
flowapowa180: who is this?
gravityhart73: let’s just say I’m a friend
gravityhart73: did you get the card?

There was a mildly long silence and then…

flowapowa180: yes I did, I know what TB is… or at least I think I do
gravityhart73: what is it then?
flowapowa180: I’m kinda scared I’m thinking of the wrong TB
gravityhart73: go ahead, I don’t mind
flowapowa180: is it…
flowapowa180: teenbaby?

My heart almost stopped then. There was no way I was wrong now… unless of course Natalie had googled the acronym earlier to find out what it meant. But TB could mean so many things. I typed back.

gravityhart73: yes, yes it does
gravityhart73: are you one?
flowapowa180: well… sorta
flowapowa180: are you?
gravityhart73: yes I am
flowapowa180: hey listen, I think we should talk more in person
flowapowa180: let’s meet tomorrow during lunch behind B-wing
flowapowa180: is that okay?
gravityhart73: sounds great, I’ll see you then
flowapowa180: wait, who are you?
gravityhart73: you’ll find out tomorrow

I decided to sign off at that moment to be all mysterious-like and prevent Natalie from asking me any further questions. I was so excited at that moment.

That night I had a dream. It was really weird. I was in math class again and Natalie is sitting in front of me. Suddenly she leaned forward and I could see a diaper sticking out of her skirt again. This time it’s risen very high and is obviously without-a-doubt a diaper. She continued to lean forward until she was literally lying down on her desk. Somehow her desk had expanded so her entire body could lay on it. Her skirt was flipped up and her diaper was very visible, but no one else in the class, not even the teacher, seemed to notice anything. I could tell that her yellowed diaper was very wet.

Natalie, still laying down, turned her head to her best friend sitting at the desk on the right of her. “Katrina, could you change my diaper?” she asked as if it were normal to do so.

Without hesitation Katrina replied, “Yeah of course, Natalie.”

Katrina untaped Natalie’s diaper and threw it across the room into a trash bin by the door. Natalie’s bottom was now naked, but I can’t remember seeing anything “down there.” In fact I think it was completely bare like a Barbie doll. Katrina pulled wipes out from her pencil box and wiped her bottom. Then she pulled a fresh diaper from Natalie’s backpack and put it under Natalie’s legs. From out of nowhere Katrina took a bottle of baby powder in her hands and powdered Natalie’s bottom. Then she carefully and perfectly pulled the tapes together fastening the diaper. Last Katrina placed Natalie back in her seat.

“Tanks, Kat,” Natalie said with a lisp. I noticed she was now sucking on a pacifier. She looked down at her desk and picked up a rattle where her mechanical pencil had been just a few moments earlier. After a few shakes, Natalie began to giggle wildly like a baby.

And that’s when I woke up. My alarm radio went off and I could hear The Fray playing on a station. I turned off the radio and started getting ready for school. It would be an interesting day.

Chapter 2.2

I leaned against a brick wall on the side of B-wing. It was lunch time and I was waiting for Natalie to arrive. I wondered if she was going to come after all or chickened out.

Around 10 minutes into lunch, I heard footsteps. Someone slowly turned the corner and I saw it was Natalie. She looked at me and was surprised.

“Darrin!” she said. "What are you doing here?’

I decided to mess with her. “Just waiting for someone,” I answered.

“Well… could you wait for someone somewhere else?”

“No, not really. Why are you here?”

“Um, I was supposed to meet someone here… a friend… Katrina actually. But I guess she didn’t show up so I’ll just leave.”

Natalie started walking away and I nonchalantly said, “See ya later, flowapowa-one-eighty.”

She stopped moving and slowly turned. “Wait, how do you know my… you aren’t… you’re gravityhart!”

“That’s me,” I said.

“Wait so Darrin, that means you’re a…”

“Teenbaby,” I replied finishing her sentence.

“But… how did you know about me?” she asked.

I was a little hesitant here so I sort of stumbled on my words. “I… I saw your diaper sticking out of your skirt in Carpenter’s class yesterday.”

“Ohmigod! I didn’t think anyone could see it!”

“So do you wear for fun?”

“Not exactly,” Natalie started. “I sorta have a bladder infection and I don’t always know when I need to go. It’s called incontinence… well you’ve probably already heard of it. Well anyways my doctor recommended I go to this one website called goodnites.com where they have this forum for bedwetters and diaper-wearers. I found a lot of people like me but I also saw there were a bunch of people who were asking about stuff like what pacifier is best and if a size-5 Pampers would fit them. A couple of times I found the term “teen baby” and Googled it. I found all these websites, and well… I thought it was interesting that people actually liked wearing diapers. I joined a teenbaby forum and after a few months I realized that wearing diapers wasn’t so bad after all. It’s comforting actually. What about you?”

“No, I don’t need them,” I said. “I wear for fun… or I guess I would. But I don’t own any.”

“Ask your parents to get you some.”

“Too awkward,” I said. There was a short silence.

“This is sooo cool,” Natalie suddenly said. “I can’t believe there’s actually another teenbaby in the school.”

“I can’t believe it either,” I said. “I’m really glad now I gave you that index card.”

“Hey would you… like to come to my house after school?” Natalie hesitantly asked. “Maybe we can get to know each other a little better.”

“For real?” I asked. She nodded. “Sure, I’ll come.”

“Great! I’ll see you later Darrin,” she said, walking away.

“See ya, Natalie.”

Chapter 2.3

As soon as the bell rung I turned on my cell phone and I quickly dialed my mom.

“Hello?” I heard her voice say.

“Hey, mom? It’s Darrin.”

“Hi, sweetie.”

“Hey I just wanted to tell you that I’m not coming home right away. I have to work on a project at a friend’s house,” I explained.

“A friend? Anyone I know?”

“Probably not, her name’s Natalie.”

“Oh it’s a she, now, is it? Try to keep your clothes on, ok?”

“Mooooom!”

“I’m just kidding, sweetie. Do you have a way to get home?”

“I’ll find a way, don’t worry about it.”

“Okay, see you later, Darrin.”

“Bye, Mom.”

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked to the front of the school. Natalie was sitting on her backpack against a brick wall.

“Hi, Natalie,” I said.

“Hi Darrin,” she said back. “Ready to go?”

“Yeah I guess so. What exactly are we going to do at your house?”

“Oh you’ll see. Let’s go.”

“Is your ride here?”

“Oh no, my parents work all day. But I’m walking distance from school. It’s pretty fun actually. It really gives me a chance to see how beautiful our city is, you know?”

“Yeah I guess,” I said, not really caring all that much about the beauty of the nature.

We began walking down the sidewalk away from the school. I wasn’t wearing a watch but I think it took about 10 minutes to get to her house. As we walked off campus, I saw my friend Drew was watching me walking next to Natalie. When he noticed I was looking back at him, he turned his face away but with a slight smile on his face. He knew I had a crush on her and probably thought it was funny I was walking with her. He’d probably bring it up at lunch tomorrow. As the campus disappeared from our sight, I thought I should bring up some sort of conversation. I was nervous because not only was I with the girl I liked, she had the same “hobby” as me.

I was about to say something, when all of a sudden her cell phone rang. Pulling it from her pocket she flipped it open and spent the rest of the walk jabbering. “Katrina, hey what’s up!….I know that test was sooo hard….We were supposed to meet today in the library?….I’ll just get the work from someone else, don’t worry….You can find out what happened on last night’s episode of the O.C. from someone else….Mitch said that to you? No way, doesn’t he already know you’re going to the Winter Dance with Tim?….” and she went on and on like that. I would’ve been annoyed that she was ignoring my presence, but it was somewhat amusing to hear her squeaky voice just keep going and going and going.

Not having anything to do myself I thought about what Natalie said earlier and looked at the beauty of my surroundings. I’m not much of a nature appreciator, but considering I live in a very urban part of the city, it was nice to look at all the green that surrounded me. Even though winter was looming, several of the trees around here seemed to stay green all year long. The sky seemed extra blue today with no clouds in the sky. It told me that the rest of today would be a great day, and I sure hoped it would. I had no idea what I would be expecting once I got to Natalie’s house.

Finally we stopped in front of a house. It wasn’t very big and it looked like a pretty poor neighborhood… a place that I wouldn’t expect Natalie to live in. I wouldn’t say it was a shack because it was obvious it was well kept. In fact it stood out against all the other run-down houses surrounding it. Finally Natalie said, “Okay, see ya” and put away her cell phone. “Well here we are,” she said. “I know it’s not much of a house. We can afford better, we just haven’t really had a chance to search the market with my new sister being born and all.” I nodded as if I had always known she had a baby sister. “Sorry I was on the phone for so long. Katrina always seems to call me at the worst times. Good thing we both have Verizon or else my cell phone bill would be gigantic!”

I was expecting her to grab a pair of keys from her backpack or something but instead she went ahead and opened her door. “You keep your door unlocked?” I asked.

“Well it’s not like no one’s home,” she answered.

“But you said your parents—”

“Yeah they work all day, but we’ve got an in-house maid. And it’s actually a really safe neighborhood, despite its appearances. I would never worry about someone breaking in. Come on, let’s go inside.”

I stepped in following Natalie. I still had no idea what we would be doing, but I would soon find out.

Chapter 2.4

The house looked very nice. Although the rooms seemed small, it was all ready clean. It reminded me of the displays they have at IKEA. A woman that looked like she was in her mid-thirties was scrubbing a wooden floor with a Swiffer. She looked up as we came in. “Good afternoon, Natalie. See you brought home a playmate?”

Natalie giggled at that question. “Yeah, guess you could call him a playmate. Darrin, this is Irena.”

“Hi,” I said.

“Hello, Darrin,” Irena said kindly. “Natalie, how are you doing?” I thought she meant something along the lines of, “How was your day” but it apparently it meant something completely different.

“I dunno, can you check?” Natalie asked. She ran over to Irena, who lifted up her skirt revealing a thick pink diaper. The maid stuck two fingers into the back of her diaper to check it. “Hmm, you seem okay for now,” Irena answered.

“Thanks Irena. Darrin and I are gonna be in my room.”

“Ok, just call me if you need me.” And with that, Irena went back to her cleaning.

“Come on Darrin, let’s go!” Natalie pulled my arm across the hallway towards her room. She seemed a lot more energetic than usual. I mean she’s always had a bunch of school spirit, but this was a lot more childlike. She was acting like a little sister trying to get her older brother to come along with her. She pulled me towards a white door then pushed it open.

I was actually a bit disappointed in what I saw. I guess I had expected to see a nursery or something, but it was just a regular girl’s room. She had a normal wooden bed with wooden dressers. The two exceptions to a regular room were that there was a Natalie-sized changing table in one corner and a big wooden chest, the pirate treasure kind, in another. I looked up and saw that her ceiling was covered with those glow-in-the-dark adhesive stars and I figured that it probably looked pretty cool at night.

Natalie shut her door and then giggled. “This is gonna be really fun.”

“What exactly are we doing?” I asked. I knew slightly what would be coming but I couldn’t imagine what we’d be doing all afternoon.

“Well we can do homework… I didn’t really get what Carpenter was talking about today. And we could watch a movie or something… my parents just got digital cable so I got a whole bunch of movie channels. And maybe we could talk for a little bit. I know we’ve been in the same class since middle school but honestly I don’t know much about you. In fact I’ve probably looked at your MySpace page more than I’ve actually talked to you.”

“Yeah, sure,” I responded, not even realizing I had her as a MySpace friend.

“But first thing’s first…” Natalie walked over to her changing table and pulled out a diaper. Quickly and accurately she tossed to me, and I caught it before I even got a chance to think what was happening. And I just stood there. “Well you gonna put it on or not?” she said.

“Should I go into your bathroom or something?” I questioned nervously.

“What, you don’t want me to see your penis?”

I was shocked by that last statement. That is something I wouldn’t have ever expected Natalie to say. “You’re a totally different person when you’re not at school, aren’t you?” I stated.

“You should see me when I’m on a sugar high,” she answered. “But seriously, if you’d rather put it on in the bathroom that’s fine with me. Don’t know what my parents would say if they saw that I had a naked boy in my room. The bathroom’s right down the hallway.”

She opened the door for me and I walked out. I was really happy; finally I would have the chance to wear a diaper. Sure I’d been able to pinch one from here or there before, but this was the first time I was being offered to put one on. As I walked down the hall I bumped into Irena, who was vacuuming. She looked down at me and I felt quite small due to her big body and giant smile. Plus it must have been odd that I was holding one of Natalie’s diapers in my hand. However her reaction didn’t change when she saw this.

“Ah, so you really are a playmate of Natalie’s,” she said. “She’s found another little teenbaby, has she?”

“You know what that means?” I asked quite surprised.

“Yeah of course. Natalie’s explained it all to me. I’m not sure if you realize this but this ‘lifestyle’ of hers is a complete secret from her parents. The only reason I know is because one day I caught her in her room wearing only one of her nighttime diapers and sucking on her sister’s pacifier. She began to cry and so she explained it all to me. Well being really open-minded, and of course being the daughter of the family I work for, I accepted it and actually I find it very adorable. So now I baby her when her parents are gone all day. I’m so glad she’s found a little diaper friend to be with. Need help getting that on?”

I wanted to say yes, but I was too scared to. “No thanks, I’ll manage,” I said. She went back to her vacuuming and I walked into the bathroom.

The bathroom was also regular, but a bit small. Curiously I opened the cabinet drawers and saw a few types of diaper packages. I assume this was where the extra ones were stocked. The smaller size ones were obviously for her sister, while the bigger size ones must have been hers. The diaper Natalie gave me appeared to be a Pampers size 6. It seemed a bit small for a teen to be wearing, but I figured if Natalie could fit in it, so could I. Sure she was shorter than me, but my waist must have been the same size as her since I’m so skinny.

Making sure the door was locked, I stripped off all my clothes. There was something odd about standing naked in the bathroom of a girl’s family I barely even knew, but I shrugged it off and went on with the task. It took me awhile to figure out a good method of getting the diaper on. First I just tried taping it on standing up, but I realized it would take me a few extra hands to get it to stay right. Then I tried lying on the floor, but the tile was hard and cold, making it too uncomfortable. Finally I tried standing up again, but this time leaning against a wall with the diaper between me and the wall so that it will stay put without me having to hold it. This worked successfully and I was able to wrap the tapes around my waist. Still, I wish I had just let Irena help me.

I looked at myself in the mirror, and was once again disappointed. I don’t know what I had expected to see; I guess a toddler version of myself. But all I saw was a ridiculous version of me wearing a baby diaper. Still, it was cute. I ran by fingers down the Pampers and the texture felt so good. I thought the picture of Elmo was a bit girlish, but it was a girl’s diaper after all. I wanted to pee in it right then and there but I didn’t have to go.

I would have liked to just run out of that bathroom wearing only my diaper, but I was too modest. So I put my shirt back on first and then my jeans. The diaper wasn’t very thick, considering it was a baby diaper, so I was able to pull my jeans over easily. I realized then I still had my underwear lying on the floor. Unsure of what I should do with it, I took my jeans off again, put my briefs on over my diaper, and then pulled up the jeans again. I figured since I was inside a house I should leave my shoes off, so I went out of the bathroom wearing only my socks and carrying my shoes in my hands.

When I returned to Natalie’s room, I saw she had removed her skirt and shoes and was patiently sitting on her bed waiting for me. I noticed her diaper wasn’t a baby one at all but one of those adult ones. I was going to ask her why she wasn’t in a baby diaper too, but she spoke up first. “You put your clothes back on?” she commented. “Why?”

“I… um… I can take them off,” I said uncertain how to answer to that.

“Here, lie down on my bed,” she said, patting the bedspread she was sitting on. I lied down and she began to remove my jeans. She laughed at what she saw. “You put your underwear back on over your diaper?”

“I had nowhere to put it,” I said.

“Silly boy,” she said removing my underwear and tossing it across the floor. She then proceeded to take off my shirt, but I stopped her. I didn’t want to be bear naked except for a diaper in front of her. She didn’t argue, but instead smiled. “There we go. All done. You look adorable, Darrin, in your little Elmo diapee.”

I blushed at that. “How come you’re not wearing this kind?”

“Oh that’s because it’s from my special stash…. the one I only use when I like to pretend I’m a baby. See, my parents don’t know I’m also a teenbaby, so they just buy me the regular youth diapers and so that’s what I usually wear. They definitely hold a lot more than baby diapers, but they aren’t as cute. I’d put a special one on but the one I’m wearing doesn’t need changing yet and I don’t like putting these to waste.” She took another look at my outfit. “You know what? You need one more thing.”

Natalie bent over and pulled out a shoebox from under her bed. In it were several baby items: pacifiers, rattles, a bib, a bonnet, and some teething rings. She took a blue pacifier and popped it into my mouth. She then took an identical pink one and popped it into hers. “Dare wego,” she said with a paci-lisp.

“Where do you get the money for all this?” I inquired.

“Some kids buy iPods with their birthday money. I buy this stuff.”

“You’re a smart shopper.”

“Thanks,” she said. “Well now that we’ve got the right clothes, let’s go play outside. We got all sorts of fun stuff.” And with that she pulled me again, this time to her backyard.

Chapter 2.5

Natalie’s backyard was pretty small, but it was pretty well kept compared to the weeds and trees growing over the fences of the surrounding houses. She did have some really cool stuff back there though. There was one of those plastic playhouses that little kids could sit in. This one was shaped like a castle. There was a wooden see-saw, painted red on one side and painted blue on the other. There was a really retro tire swing hanging from a tree branch. But the place Natalie led me to was her sandbox, which was probably large enough to comfortably fit five kids her size.

“Sure have a lot of stuff back here,” I commented.

“I don’t want to say my parents spoiled me as a kid, so I won’t,” she answered back. We sat down in the sand and I felt the texture through my legs. Neither of us did anything for a few moments and we just looked at each other. Suddenly she spoke up, “Hey, I have an idea. Let’s dig to China.” Now I know Natalie was smart enough to know that it would be impossible to dig to China through a sandbox with plastic shovels, so it was obvious she was playing around. Still I agreed and we began digging furiously.

“Hey. my pile’s bigger than yours,” I said, looking at the pile of sand that was forming behind me.

“Nuh uh,” Natalie responded, not looking up from her dig.

“Is too.”

“Nuh uh.”

“Uh huh.”

“Nuh uh.”

“Totally is.”

“Nuh uh.”

“Fine, you win,” I said, realizing that she would probably keep that up all day.

“That’s what I thought.”

I looked down again and continued with my hole to reach China. I was completely unaware of what was happening around me, which a few minutes later I realized was a bad thing. All of a sudden I felt a bunch of sand rushing down my diaper. Apparently Natalie had taken a handful, pulled my diaper open, and let it in. It felt really odd.

“What was that for?” I asked. “Why are you being so mean to me this afternoon?”

“Come on,” she said in her cute voice. “I’m just having fun.” It was hard to argue with that.

We continued to dig and I was really getting into it, but apparently Natalie got sidetracked or bored or both because while I was looking down I saw her shovel drop into my hole. I looked up to see her running, or should I say toddling, across the yard into the castle playhouse. Naturally I dropped my shovel and joined her too. The castle wasn’t very big; both of us had to bend down to get through the door but once we were inside and sitting on the plastic chairs we were fine.

“So nice castle,” I commented.

“Yeah usually I play as queen,” Natalie answered back. “But now you can be the king! How’s that sound, King Darrin?”

“Sounds good to me, Queen Natalie,” I giggled back.

As if on some sort of cue, Irena popped her head through the window of the castle to look at us. “Oh how cute. You’re playing king and queen,” she said. “Well would you like some drinks, your majesties?”

“Yes please,” Natalie and I said simultaneously. We left the playhouse so that Irena could hand each of us each an orange liquid…. in baby bottles!

“Irena,” Natalie whined, “you aren’t supposed to give me these. What if Mommy and Daddy find out?”

“It’s okay,” Irena assured her. “I’ll make sure to wash them before they come home. I figured since you have a playmate you deserve a special treat. Now enjoy.”

Natalie brought the bottle nipple to her mouth, and then I immediately did so too. A sweet orange drink, probably Kool-Aid, rushed through my mouth. Usually Kool-Aid was either too watery or too sugary for my taste, but this was absolutely delicious.

“Since I’m here anyways, I think it’s time for a check-up,” Irena then said. I didn’t know what she meant but then I saw her stick her fingers into Natalie’s diaper. “Yep, you’re wet. Time for a change, baby girl.” Irena lifted Natalie up and carried her on one side and then grabbed my hand, not asking me if I wanted to come along or not. She took us back inside the house and into Natalie’s bedroom. Natalie was laid down on the changing table while I sat down on Natalie’s bed after Irena let go of my hand.

Irena began to untape Natalie’s diaper when I asked, “Um, would you prefer if I left the room?”

“It’s okay Darrin. I don’t mind,” Natalie answered. Even though I was given permission to stay, I tried to act gentleman-like and not look at her being changed. But my eyes betrayed me and I saw Irena remove Natalie’s diaper. There I saw a naked Natalie, wearing nothing but her bra (Irena had removed her shirt I guess to make it easier to change). I noticed she had no hair on her vaginal area and wondered if she had not grown any yet or if she had shaved it off. I’d like to have asked but I thought that was too personal of a question.

“You want one of your special diapers, right?” Irena asked and Natalie nodded. Irena pulled out a Pampers identical to the one I was wearing right now. She wiped down Natalie, powdered her, and then taped the new diaper on. When she was finished Irena placed her on the bed next to me. Then Irena turned to me. “Your turn.”

Chapter 2.6

“Oh, I don’t need a change,” I said confidently yet scared of this woman towering over me. “I’m all dry.”

Nevertheless Irena checked me the same way she did with Natalie. “Hmm, I guess you’re right. Well we can change that, can’t we Natalie?” They looked at each other and nodded as if they had made some sort of silent agreement. Then suddenly they jumped towards me and began tickling me all over the place. Being really ticklish I laughed really hard (“You sounded just like a giggly toddler,” Natalie told me later on). I guess all that Kool-Aid went through me pretty quickly because suddenly I needed to go to the bathroom. Of course all this tickling was just making it worse so my bladder released and I felt warm urine empty into my diaper. I realized then I had to poop too and I really didn’t want to do that in front of Natalie, but it was coming out too quickly. I felt a warm load come into my diaper as well. Although that would probably gross most people, I admit that I enjoyed it.

The tickling died down and I found myself being placed on the changing table. Irena removed my shirt and untaped my diaper. “Oh looks like we have a messy baby as well as a wet one,” she teased. I blushed and I heard Natalie giggling from the bed. Just like with Natalie, Irena wiped me (more thoroughly of course to clean the poop) down, powdered me, and then changed me into a new diaper. She plucked my pacifier back into my mouth and then put me back on the bed with Natalie. I become conscious that she hadn’t put my shirt back on and I was about to ask for it but then realized that Natalie hadn’t received hers back either and was still just wearing her bra.

Irena led us into the living room and put on the TV. Even though we were still dressed as babies, she put on The N for us and we watched O’Grady for thirty minutes. The rest of the afternoon was spent doing homework just as we had planned. At around 6:00, Irena informed us that Natalie’s parents would probably be home soon and that I should leave.

“Well that was fun,” I told Natalie. “Thanks for inviting me over.”

“We should do it again sometime,” she answered. “I never got to show you my toy chest.”

Natalie led me to the door. As I stood there, we looked at each other and locked eyes. Hers looked so blue and shiny and beautiful right now. I decided to ask her the question I had been thinking about for the past few weeks. “Natalie, would you like to go to the winter dance with me?”

She responded by quickly pulling the pacifiers out of our mouths and bringing her lips to mine. After a kiss she pulled back. “How’s that for an answer?”

“Awesome! I’ll have my chauffeur, or my mom, bring me here at 7:00 to pick you up that day.”

“Speaking of which how are you gonna get home?” Natalie asked me with concern.

“There’s a bus stop at the end of my street. I could probably just take a bus home.”

“What a coincidence. There’s a bus stop a street down from here.”

“Then it’s perfect,” I said. “Makes it even easier to get down here in case I ever want to stop by for a visit. I’ll see you tomorrow at school, Natalie.”

“Bye Darrin.”

Natalie closed the door and I walked to the bus stop. Because of all the stops in between, it was about an hour ride. My mom was worried that I hadn’t called home first, but she got over it after about twenty minutes. As I changed into my pajamas that night it occurred to me I was still wearing my diaper. I guess I had become so comfortable with it that afternoon that I forgot I was wearing it. I took it off, put on my pants, and carefully snuck it to the trash can outside.

The Winter Dance was great and a lot of people thought we made a cute couple. (“If only they saw how cute we looked with our pacifiers,” Natalie whispered into my ear.) Once a month after that, I visited her house and had a “play day” as Irena liked to call it. At the end of May, Natalie’s parents caught her in her room with a pacifier and one of her special diapers. She told me it was a rough night for her talking with her parents about her teenbaby side, but her parents immediately accepted it. So from that point on I was able to regularly come over during the summer to play at her house. My mom knew that I was going there a lot, but I never told her what we were doing, and Natalie’s parents promised never to tell her either.

My friendship with Natalie grew into a relationship which sustained until college. I would be going to UCLA while she would be going to MIT. Being able to communicate only by e-mails and webcam chats, we attempted an open relationship. But soon we both found it easier to just be close friends. After college, I lost touch with Natalie as well as ended my desire for diapers.

And so life moved on. But I never forgot about Natalie. And I never forgot that first day I really noticed her.
Chapter 3.1

After school and tennis practice, I returned home around 5:30. I turned on my computer and logged onto AIM. My regular screenname was not gravityhart73. It was my alternative one that I use when I post on forums because I don’t want random people to know about me. However gravityhart73 was my alternative name and I linked it with my regular one. Don’t ask how I came up with the name gravityhart73. It’s a long and completely different story.

I did my homework for about an hour and a half sitting at the computer desk. I was still anxious to hear from Natalie. I decided to pass time by playing Minesweeper. Around 7:00, my mom called me in for dinner. I had too much going on in my mind so I didn’t speak much. By 8:00, I had a feeling Natalie wouldn’t be IMing me.

Suddenly, a window popped up on the screen. It was an IM from someone with the screenname “flowapowa180.” I anxiously accepted the message.

flowapowa180: hello?

I immediately answered.

gravityhart73: hi, is this Natalie
flowapowa180: yeah
flowapowa180: who is this?
gravityhart73: let’s just say I’m a friend
gravityhart73: did you get the card?

There was a mildly long silence and then…

flowapowa180: yeah but i don’t know what you’re talking about
flowapowa180: what’s TB?

I froze. I didn’t know what to say after that. Then it occurred to me she couldn’t have known it was me.

gravityhart73: it’s nothing, never mind

I signed off after that because I didn’t want her to ask me any more questions.

That night I was extremely disappointed. I had been hoping so much that she was a teenbaby like me. As I laid in bed, a question came to me. Why was she in diapers? Perhaps she was incontinent and needed them. Or maybe she hadn’t even been wearing a diaper, just really thick panties. I didn’t know and I just didn’t want to think about it anymore.

After I fell asleep I had a weird dream. I was in a daycare center. There were babies everywhere and I was just standing in the middle of the room. Suddenly Natalie walked into the room.

“Natalie, what are you doing here?” I asked.

“What do you mean, silly?” she answered. “I work here.”

“Then I guess I should ask… what am I doing here?”

“That’s also a silly question,” she said. “You’re a baby.”

“No I’m not…”

“But you’re wearing a diaper,” she said sternly.

“No I’m…” that’s when I felt very cold. I looked down and saw I was wearing nothing but a big puffy white diaper around my waist. And it felt like it was wet. “But aren’t you also wearing a diaper?” I asked.

“I don’t wear a diaper, silly,” she said. She pulled down her pants, revealing just an ordinary pair of panties. “See? You on the other hand are wearing one, you big teenbaby. And I think it’s time you need a change.”

Natalie somehow managed to lift me up, even though I was must bigger than her and for sure heavier too. Yet she carried me towards the door where all I saw was a bright blinding white light.

I woke up. My alarm clock went off and I could hear U2 playing on a station. I turned off the radio and slowly got ready for school. I expected it would just be another boring day.

Chapter 3.2

“Does everyone understand the lesson? Good. Now if you could all please open your books to page 229 and start doing your homework? Thank you,” Mr. Carpenter was saying in math class.

We all began doing the homework that had to do with something about coordinate planes. Once again I wasn’t really paying attention to the lesson so I sort of BSed the work. I liked this philosophy of “new math” in which you don’t have to get the answer right as long as you try to attempt the problem.

I was BSing for about five minutes when suddenly I heard in front of me, “Darrin, can I ask you a question?”

It was Natalie. For a moment I froze. Was I caught? “Um, yes Natalie?”

“Do you know what the answer to number 6 is?”

“Um I put y equal 4x plus 7. It’s probably wrong though,” I explained, relieved that I was safe.

“Okay thanks,” she said. There was a brief moment of silence and then she asked me, “Darrin, what does TB mean?”

My heart almost stopped there. I’d been caught after all! Wait, maybe I could lie. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I said blankly.

“The index card?” she asked.

“What index card?”

“Darrin, don’t play stupid. I know your handwriting. You’re gravityhart73, aren’t you?”

For a moment I didn’t know what to do so I just said, “Yes. But how did you know?”

“Come on, we’ve been in the same class since like sixth grade! By now I think I’d be able to recognize your handwriting. So tell me, what’s TB mean?”

In a low voice I said, “Teenbaby.”

“What’s a teenbaby?” she inquired.

“Well, it’s sort of a person that wants to be a baby. I was curious to know because… it looked like yesterday you were wearing a diaper.”

“Ohmigod! I didn’t think anyone could see it!” Natalie shouted accidentally a little too loud.

“Ms. Felton, is there something you’d like to share with the class?” Mr. Carpenter said.

“No sir,” Natalie quickly responded. When the teacher sat back down, she turned back to me and whispered, “So there’s people that actually want to wear diapers?”

“Yes,” I whispered.

“Are you one?”

“Yeah. You probably think I’m a freak, huh?”

“I dunno. It’s kinda cute. Are you wearing a diaper right now?”

“No, I don’t own any.”

“You want to try one?” she asked. I was kind of embarrassed to answer, but before I could say anything, she continued, “Come to my house after school. I want to find out a little more about this teenbaby thing of yours.”

“For real?” I asked. She nodded. “Sure I’ll come.”

As if on cue, the bell rang. We packed up and I couldn’t wait for the rest of school to be over.

Chapter 3.3

As soon as the bell rung I turned on my cell phone and I quickly dialed my mom.

“Hello?” I heard her voice say.

“Hey, mom? It’s Darrin.”

“Hi, sweetie.”

“Hey I just wanted to tell you that I’m not coming home right away. I have to work on a project at a friend’s house,” I explained.

“A friend? Anyone I know?”

“Probably not, her name’s Natalie.”

“Oh it’s a she, now, is it? Try to keep your clothes on, ok?”

“Mooooom!”

“I’m just kidding, sweetie. Do you have a way to get home?”

“I’ll find a way, don’t worry about it.”

“Okay, see you later, Darrin.”

“Bye, Mom.”

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked to the front of the school. Natalie was sitting on her backpack against a brick wall.

“Hi, Natalie,” I said.

“Hi Darrin,” she said back. “Ready to go?”

“Yeah I guess so. What exactly are we going to do at your house?”

“I’m not quite sure yet. But we’ll figure it out as we go”

“Is your ride here?”

“Oh no, my parents work all day. But I’m walking distance from school. It’s pretty fun actually. It really gives me a chance to see how beautiful our city is, you know?”

“Yeah I guess,” I said, not really caring all that much about the beauty of the nature.

We began walking down the sidewalk away from the school. I wasn’t wearing a watch but I think it took about 10 minutes to get to her house. As we walked off campus, I saw my friend Gideon was watching me walking next to Natalie. When he noticed I was looking back at him, he turned his face away but with a slight smile on his face. He knew I had a crush on her and probably thought it was funny I was walking with her. He’d probably bring it up at lunch tomorrow. As the campus disappeared from our sight, I thought I should bring up some sort of conversation. I was nervous because not only was I with the girl I liked, she would be the first person that I knew in real life that I would explain my “hobby” to (all those friends on the forums don’t really count).

I wanted to say something, but I was kind of hoping we’d get interrupted by a cell phone ringing or something. It didn’t happen so I took out my phone and pressed a few buttons pretending I was checking text messages, which I never really get.

As soon as I closed my phone, Natalie began to speak. “So, Darrin, tell me about teenbabies.”

I quickly tried to figure out how to explain it but I was at a loss. “Well, um, I sort of already explained it to you. People who wanna be babies.”

“So you wish you were a baby?”

“Well yeah, I mean no not really. Well sort of. I guess I don’t really want to be a baby but I do like wearing diapers and sometimes acting all babyish.”

“Why would you wanna do that?” she asked.

“I dunno, I just do,” I answered.

“Do you pee and poop in them too?”

“If I had diapers I would.”

“Don’t you find that gross?”

“Not really,” I stated. “I guess it sounds kind of weird when you think about it, but for some reason I like it.”

“Actually I agree with you,” Natalie surprisingly said. “Even though I can’t feel when I’m going, I can tell afterwards and it’s quite comfortable actually. Unless I’m sitting in my mess all day, then it gets bad. Oh here we are.”

We stopped in front of a house. It wasn’t very big and it looked like a pretty poor neighborhood… a place that I wouldn’t expect Natalie to live in. I wouldn’t say it was a shack because it was obvious it was well kept. “I know it’s not much of a house,” Natalie continued. “We can afford better, we just haven’t really had a chance to search the market with my new sister being born and all.” I nodded as if I had always known she had a baby sister."

I was expecting her to grab a pair of keys from her backpack or something but instead she went ahead and opened her door. “You keep your door unlocked?” I asked.

“Well it’s not like no one’s home,” she answered.

“But you said your parents—”

“Yeah they work all day, but we’ve got an in-house maid. And it’s actually a really safe neighborhood, despite its appearances. I would never worry about someone breaking in. Come on, let’s go inside.”

I stepped in following Natalie. I still had no idea what we would be doing, and I’m not sure Natalie did either. So like she said, we’d figure it out as we go.

And time for me to start working on this story again….

Noticing Natalie Chapters 1 - 3.3 (Repost)

Cool, I am interested in reading more.

Re: Noticing Natalie Chapters 1 - 3.3 (Repost)

this story has been sitting for too long i say u continue please

The original poster of this story posted the rest of this story on his own personal website. It has been finished, just not on this site.

wow ausome! would you happen to have the link?

Nope not compleate. He just cut out what he had of chapter 3 and made chapter 2 the ending

To clarify what’s up with this story, I wrote myself into a hole in Chapter 3 and took a break from the story. In case you didn’t catch on, each chapter was a sort of alternative “universe” describing different scenarios of what could have happened. Unfortunately I never returned to it, and 4 years after I first began writing it, my writing style has changed too much for me to go back. So for all intents and purposes, the “Chapter 2” version is the story. Perhaps I’ll go back and continue, but right now the only ABDL story I’m working on is Timberly, Ohio, and even that is at a low-priority compared to my schoolwork (I’m about to shoot a film in 2 weeks).

alright thanks for infoming

Glad to hear timberly is still a priority. That is one of my favorites on the forum.