No More

This is just a story story I wrote for my caregiver that I thought I’d post here too!

The morning was quiet when she woke, part from the occasional snores to fall from his agape mouth. But even they were even and calm. She slowly rolled over, doing her best not to wake him as she strategically wiggled herself free of his hold. Of course, this hold was nothing more that the deadweight of his arm over her body, but she still had to maneuver in a way to ensure that she didn’t wake him up. It took some time, but finally she moved her body to the edge of the bed and rose. She didn’t want to go to work, but she really had no choice.

Another chortle left his lips and a small smile tugged at hers. Regardless of her wants, though, she moved to the closet and gathered her needed articles of clothing. Padding to the bathroom, she lightly closed the heavy door and breathed another small sigh.

After taming her curls into a slicked back ponytail and bringing the life back to her face with the miracle of cosmetics, she slipped herself into her uniform. Typical slacks, fashionable black jacket, and patterned blouse.

Leaving their room, she quickly gathered her things and slipped out the door to her car. It wasn’t long after that before she was driving to the coffee shop down the road. One iced mocha later, she was heading to her nine to five job stuck in a cubical.

The day was uneventful, filled with paperwork, running copies, getting coffee, wiping asses, and an hour lunch break. She was one of the last to leave her floor, saying good evening to the janitor as she entered the elevator. Her bag was weighed down with the same amount of paperwork that it was when she brought it. She knew it all had to get done tonight and she wasn’t prepared to tackle that mountain. She also started thinking about all the chores that needed to be done; vacuuming, laundry, the dishes. On top of that she had to cook dinner because she knew leftovers wouldn’t go over well again.

She was nearly in tears by the time she reached the bottom floor. She knew she couldn’t cry. Or at least have evidence that she had been on her face by the time she reached home. She couldn’t blame him though, he did what he could and she loved him dearly. It just felt that sometimes she had to take care of everything all the time. Lord only knows the last time she even got to slip into the part of herself that got the two of them into this relationship. She missed that so much, being cared for and not having to worry about work or chores or bills for a little while. But, she couldn’t have that little bit of heaven even for a moment anymore, it seemed.

Sighing and shaking her head, she exited the elevator and walked the short distance across the lobby to the front doors. Her car was parked just around the corner and she collapsed into the driver’s seat. It took a long moment for her to regain her composure before she pulled her phone from her coat pocket and pulled up his contact. Drawing the mobile to her ear, she released a breath she didn’t even know she was holding.

“Hello?” His voice didn’t seem to hold the remains of sleep like it always did. He also answered rather quickly. What was up, she could only wonder.

“Hey you. I just got off work. What do you want for dinner?” She asked, going through the usual checklist.

“Oh, pick up whatever you want.” She could hear his smile. He was planning something.

“What are you up to?” She asked a bit hesitantly.

“Nothing you need to worry about, baby.” A small breath caught in her throat. He hasn’t called her that, in that tone in so long. She quickly shook it off, though, not wanting to let on that it was affecting her at all. “Alright, well I’ll be home in an hour then.”

“See you then. Love you.” He quickly added before ending the call.

“Love you too.” She said quietly, slumping back against her seat. Quickly shaking herself from her thoughts, She started her car and pulled out onto the street.

It didn’t take long for her to decide what she might want for dinner. Pulling into the parking lot of her favorite pizza place, she headed inside the small building quickly. After ordering her usual, she seated herself down at on one of the chair by the door. It didn’t take that much longer before she was back in her car, two pizza boxes in her passenger seat.

The rest of the drive home went by quickly as her mind was occupied by th thought of what was going on at home. What could he be planning? Maybe just surprise sex. Though that wouldn’t solve the issue of her stress, it still would be quite nice. Pulling into the driveway, she sighed and put on a smile, trying not to appear too apprehensive as she walked through the front door. Going into the kitchen, she set the food on the table before slipping herself out of her coat.

“I’m home.” She called after another moment, figuring he simply hadn’t heard her. She could hear the floor shifting down the hall, indicating his presence.

“I’ll be out in a minute, hon!” He called. His voice seemed to be everything but what it normally is. “Just stay out there.” He added. She complied and found herself shuffling into the living room. After, of course, snatching a slice of pizza. Falling down to the couch, she kicked her shoes off, unbuttoned the top of her blouse and shed her jacket before enjoying the food hanging from her mouth.

She had finished the large piece by the time he made his appearance. There was a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye but she still couldn’t place what was going to happen. As she sat waiting she had noticed that the living room seemed to be tidier. The coffee table had been cleared, rugs vacuumed, knick knacks dusted and put into order. Looking back into the kitchen she saw the absence of the dishes on the counter. So, when he finally entered the room, she smiled just a brightly back

“Did you clean up?” She asked in near disbelief.

He nodded proudly. “Vacuumed, dusted, washed the dishes, did the laundry, organized everything. I know how much stress you’ve been under, baby girl.”

The pet name struck her quickly, and she took a moment to let it sink in. Not allowing herself to show that, though, she smiled again and nodded. “Thank you.”

“No need to thank me. In fact, I’ve got a whole night planned.” His smile was replaced with a smirk, tugging at just half of his mouth. Her eyebrows furrowed.

“Oh no, you don’t have to. Just doing the chores is enough…” She trailed off as he moved himself closer.

“C’mere sweetheart.” His hand fell to his lap in the manner she remembered all too much. She went to shake her head, but the little voice at the back of her head was telling her otherwise. Meeting in the middle, she moved towards him to the end of the couch. Again, he patted his thigh and she reluctantly gave in. She rose from the sofa before slowly situating herself on his lap.

“Now, I think we both know that it’s been far, far too long since Daddy’s seen his tiny baby girl. And he’s sorry that it’s been so long, but Daddy’s been very silly lately, hasn’t he?”

Her cheeks flushed with an uncontrollable wave of pink. She suddenly felt more vulnerable than she had in a long time, sitting on his lap, being spoken to as through she were a small child.

“I’m not a baby.” She finally mustered with quiet confidence, even daring to meet his eyes. She watched as the corners crinkled and the playfulness softened.

“Oh, but you are honey. Just my tiny baby. C’mon, come to Daddy, baby girl.” There is was, the tone that always set the butterflies free in her tummy. She quickly looked down, whole face washed in heat. A small noise, not even loud enough to be a whimper squeezed through her sealed lips.

“C’mon princess, Daddy wants to see his little baby. No more of this big girl nonsense.” She could hear his smile. “You’re much too little for all this silly big girl stuff.”

She whimpered again, louder and much more characteristic to the part of her he was trying to reach. Habits were starting to take over once again as she finally leaned into his torso, her head falling down to his chest in surrender. A chuckle vibrated through his chest.

“Hi baby.” He cooed, hand moving to rub her back. “There’s Daddy’s girl.”

“Grr.” She mumbled softly, starting to fiddle with her own hands in an attempt to keep herself in this headspace.

“I know, grr grr grr.” He mocked, leaning down and pressing a kiss to her forehead. “But y’know baby, I think you’re missing some things… Any ideas what they might be?” She paused for a moment before shaking her head no. They both knew that she remembered what she was missing, but she liked hearing it so much more.

“Well.” His hand slowly started down her back, reaching the waistline of her pants. She felt him pull the band back slightly before breathing a small chuckle. “You’re defiantly too little to have these pants on, let alone those panties.”

Moving his hands up to her shoulders, he gently pushed her back from his chest to look at her, “And I think it’s time my little girl took off this uncomfortable blouse. Daddy’s sweater would be so much better.”

Soon his fingers were working to free her locks from the band that held them back. Tucking her hair behind her ear, he smiled. “I think this makeup will have to go too. I can’t see my baby’s pretty face very well under all that. C’mon, up with you.” He helped her up, before taking her hand and leading her down the hall. Turning off into the bedroom, she was met with a sight that definitely kept the blush on her cheeks. Laid out on the bed was her changing mat, the needed supplies and obviously thick padding, and blanket.

“You didn’t have to do all this…” She mumbled shyly, looking down to her feet. Another chuckle before she caught a glimpse of him moving. When she looked up she was met with a pacifier held in the air. He moved it to her mouth, tracing the nub over her lips. She reluctantly accepted it, allowing the shield to fit flesh against her skin.

“I think that’s enough big girl words for tonight. I only want to hear giggles and babbling coming from that mouth.” He smirked, smile only growing at the deepening color of her face.

“But Brett-” She was cut off by a stern look and a gentle swat to the thigh.

“That definitely isn’t my name, now is it?” He asked, raising an eyebrow as he lead her over to the edge of the bed. She stayed silent, trying to avoid his stare. He quickly changed this, taking ahold of her chin and pulling her head up. “Who am I baby girl?”

Normally she would have provided a snarky reply but this time felt different. All brattiness or defyance had seemed to vanish, leaving what they both seemed to want it their wake. “Daddy.” She mumbled around her pacifier, eyes finally meeting his.

“That’s right. I’m Daddy.” He smiled. “And you are my little princess huh?” Gently guiding her into a laying position, he went to work to rid her bottom half of clothing. She quickly snatched her blanket to provide some kind of protection. She nuzzled her face into the soft fabric, only leaving a little place to peek out of.

“Oh I know, I know. It’s been such a long time since my poor baby’s been taken care off.” He cooed softly. She felt her legs go up and her bottom half lowered onto the soft padding. “It’s okay sweetheart. Daddy’s here now.”

Everything he was saying set butterflies soaring through her body, her cheeks now holding a constant heat that didn’t show any signs of fading. She had missed this so much.

“Alright baby,” his voice sounded once more as he gently smoothed the last tab into place. “let’s get you out of these silly clothes.” She rose into a sitting position, half her face still hidden by her blanket. He chuckled and reached out to pull her hands away.

“There’s my pretty girl!” He exclaimed, a bright smile on his face, causing her to give a small giggle in return. “Gosh I love that laugh.”

She still had a smile peeking out from behind her soother as he took the hem of her blouse and gently started pulling it up over her head. With some arm movement and a little situating, she was out of the stiff shirt and uncomfortable bra and wrapped in his sweatshirt.

“I’ll be back in a minute.” He smiled before disappearing from the room. He came back moments later with a damp washcloth in his hands. Pulling the pacifier from her mouth, and earning a pout from her, he gently started cleaning her face of the day. When he finished, he replaced the soother and pressed a kiss to her forehead. “Now that my baby’s all comfy, I think dinner and a movie is in order.”

She was about to follow him out of the room when he stopped and turned around. “Oh, I don’t think your stuffies would want to miss out on this, my little love. I was talking to Ellie earlier and she said that they miss you bunches and bunches.”

Acting as though this was an emergency situation, she gasped and rushed to the bed. Pulling up the comforter, she wrapped it around her shoulders before ensuring that she had Blue, Ellie, and Alikins before returning to her spot behind him.

“Much better.” He smiled, allowing her to step in front of him as they made it back to the living room. She quickly got her items situated on the couch before hopping back up and shuffling into the kitchen.

“Ah ah ah.” He tisked softly. ¨Go back in there and pick out a movie lovey. Daddy will take care of dinner." Shooting a small pout his way, she obeyed and found herself crouching by the stack of movies by the TV. Quickly choosing the first Disney film that sounded good, she popped it in the player and situated herself on the couch again. She had just pulled her knees up to her chest when he reentered the room carrying the two boxes and something else that caught her eye quickly. A bottle was held in the crook of his elbow. She then knew he wasn’t going to let her out of this headspace anytime tonight.

He had joined her on the sofa after setting everything on the coffee table. She started the film and quickly reached for a slice of pizza. She saw him smile out of the corner of her eye and cracked on with him.

It wasn’t long before the movie was nearly over. She had her blanket and teddy nuzzled close to her face, thumb getting dangerously close to her mouth. She hadn’t even noticed him reaching forward to grab the bottle of milk sitting on the table that she had chosen to ignore.

“Baby girl?” He called softly. She glanced over to him, not really wanting to take her eyes off the screen. “C’mere honey.”

Complying, she pulled herself out of her blanket cape and scooted closer to him, still not realizing his intentions.

“Across my lap baby.” He chuckled softly, raising his arms up and offering to help her over. That’s when it clicked in her mind and her face flushed bright red. She shook her head no ever so slightly.

“Don’t need that. M’not a baby.” She mumbled, her eyes falling down to her exposed legs.

“Oh you aren’t?” He mused, raising an eyebrow. “So that’s not a diaper you’re wearing? And that’s not a paci clipped to your shirt?”

Her gaze stayed fixed on her legs. She knew she couldn’t give him a shake of her head no, but she certainly didn’t want to give in. That’s when she felt her chin being pushed up by two fingers. Her eyes inevitably met his.

“It’s okay to want to be like this, little one. It’s okay to need Daddy and want to be fed bottles and wear your diapers. In fact, Daddy would much much much rather have a diaper girl walking around dragging her blankie on the floor with her paci in her mouth over some boring old big girl. I want you like this just as much as you want to be this. Believe it or not, Daddy even needs his tiny baby sometimes.” She managed to maintain eye contact as he spoke, allowing his words to trigger something inside of her. Though her mind was screaming to just get up and run, she did her best to push those thoughts away as she carefully laid herself across his lap. He helped guide her head into the crook of his arm and pull her into a comfortable position.

“There she is.” He cooed softly, taking the bottle again in his free hand and bringing it down to her. He gently traced the nipple over the seam of her lips until she parted them. He watched with a wide smile as she accepted the teat and almost immediately started to nurse. “Such a good girl for Daddy.”

Re: No More

Beautiful little vignette. Well done.