Mei Ling: the girl who hates the potty part 3

Mei ling was happy to hear but surprised. “You really want to try” says Meiling in shock.

Ai looks down at her wet and messy pants and says “Well its because I, - well mommy never lets me do it at home and most times I have accidents at home.” “But some times I do it because I am busy, or because daddy scares me.” “He always yells at me calls me bad names.”

Mei ran into her house looking for her father. She found him and asked him “daddy can Ai stay over?”

“Sure” said her father with a smile.

Mei was nervous about telling him the next part “and, and… um she uh wants to try diapers like me.”

Her father paused for a second and said in a confused tone “alright.” He told Ai to come in and he carried her to Mei’s room. He took her pants and underwear off and whipped her down. She was messier then Meiling ever was and while he was cleaning her she farted a tiny phhht, blushed, and giggled. “Wow what a stinky girl you are.” “Are you sure you want to do this?” “Mei’s in diapers because she has to be but you don’t have to be.”

“I want to be” says Ai still a little unsure. Mei’s dad put a diaper underneath Ai and taped it up.

They had crispy chicken for dinner and it was taking its toll on Ai by now. Mei’s dad had put them both in their pj’s. Mei’s was pink with bunnies and she wore white socks Ai’s were blue with princesses on it. They were safely tucked into bed when Ai looked over at Mei and said

“I really have to pee and poo bad.”

Mei said “so just go.”

Ai was a little nervous even though she wanted the diapers… but it was to late to second guess now. She stood up and grunted a little “uhh” as she filled her diaper, the smell of poop filled the room. AI realized she loved the feeling and wished she could live with Mei and her dad.
To be continued

Yes it od todd helped me fix this part a little while back can you merge the story togthere in one thread as little bunny suggested?

Todd did all this and I get the feeling he mainly did it because of the storm of criticism, but otherwise dearth of content on the board.

You’re serious? Todd actually wrote this?

And what short-loved forum are you referring to? I don’t remember any forum between this one and the Xsorbit board.

Yes todd did the editing for that part amd shorty aftwe i gave up writing but i repostd in hopes of finding a proof reader/editor to ,ake them alright im npt bad with ideas i juat cant write what i wanna say somtimes

Todd didn’t make it up, but he may as well have done when you look at the other chapters for evidence of what he was given to work with.