Megaman Starforce: EM chronicles Chapter 2

Here’s chapter 2! Also, I forgot to say this last time. I do not own Megaman Starforce. I however, do own my OC’s: Koyuki, Lilliy, Miyuki, Jiro, and I guess you could say Forte. Some dialogue taken from the game.

Chapter 2: Enter, Taurus!

“Briiiiiingggg!!!” The school bell rang letting us all know that school was finally over for the weekend! I stood up, collected my homework, and exited the room. Thank god Luna and I were in different classes, because if she saw what I was wearing I would NEVER hear the end of it! I currently wore a bright pink shirt, and pink overalls.

I stood at the school exit waiting for Lilly, when my Transer started beeping indicating I received a message. I opened it up and accessed my mail, I noticed it was from Lilly. It read,

“Hey, Koyuki. I’m staying after school to help Mr. Miller clean up the class, so go home without me. See ya!” I sighed. Suddenly Forte appeared on the screen.

“Koyuki, since your friend won’t be coming, let’s work on your battling.” He said. I nodded, already outside. I walked behind a tree and pulled out a purple battle card.

“EM wave change Koyuki Kamura, On The Air!” I inserted the card into my Transer and in a flash of light I fused with Forte and appeared in my wave form. “Let’s go!” I exclaimed and jumped into the air aiming to land on the orange energy road in the sky, but I screwed up the landing and ended up flat on my behind. “Ow ow ow…” I clutched my sore behind. Forte materialized next to me looking concerned.

“Are you okay Koyuki?” He asked me.

“Y-yeah, I’ll be fine…” I mumbled. I looked around seeing a few EM beings that reminded me of those Chaos from those old Sonic the Hedgehog games, there was another being that kinda looked like a truck only with eyes on the windshield. There were also EM viruses scattered around the roads. Some Metatools, and a new one. Which was a large blue cannon on a stand.

“The new EM virus is called a cannonbase, and the ‘Chao like’ one is called a Hertz”. Forte explained before disappearing back into me.

I nodded, and walked over to a metatool. “Wave battle ride on!” The barrier appeared as two cannonbases appeared. I grabbed my sword and ran at them all the while dodging their attacks. I brought my sword down on a cannonbase cutting it in half, unfortunately I didn’t notice the metatool move behind it and fire a shockwave, that is until it was too late… I screamed as the shockwave collided with my body electrocuting me. I fell to one knee in pain.

Koyuki! GET UP!!!” Forte yelled as the metatool fired another shockwave at me, but I was in too much pain so I didn’t hear him. “Damn it!” Forte exclaimed as my body moved by itself and I jumped out of the way!

“W-what just happened!? My body it-it-” I stuttered completely shocked.

I’ll tell you after we delete these guys!” Forte shouted.

“Fine… Recovery30 battle card!” I exclaimed as my body was engulfed in light, when it dissipated I was healed. “Invisible battle card!” Suddenly, my body became clear. “Cannon battle card!” My sword transformed into a cannon and I fired destroying the metatool. I ran at the cannonbase and using my sword cut it in half! It glowed a bright white and disappeared leaving behind a large golden coin with the number 200 engraved on it.
“What is that?” I said kneeling down to pick it up, but as soon as I touched it, it dissolved into data and was absorbed into my body. “W-what was that?” I asked Forte.

When you defeat a wave of viruses, either Zenny, or a battle card data will be left behind, the less time it take to delete, and the less damage you take the rarer the card is, or the more zenney you get. Remember, since the card is leftover data from a virus the card will always be related to it. For example: if you fight a wave of metatools, and you get a card, that card can only be Grandwave1. Seem’s like you just got 200 zenny.” He told me as the barrier disappeared. I noticed something.

“Wait, is that?” I muttered noticing a blue figure fighting a Metatool and a Cannonbase. I watched as the figure destroyed the EM viruses, and the dome around him disappeared. “Hey! Geo!” I yelled getting his attention.

“Koyuki? What are you doing here?” He asked me walking over.

“Forte wanted me to practice my battling. What about you?” I asked him.

He sighed. “Mega wants to check out the inside of a Transer…”

“Why would he want to do that?” I asked him cocking my head to the side. Forte appeared next to me.

“I think I know why.” He mumbled grinning.

“Huh? What do you mean Forte?” I asked him.

“He thinks an FM-ian may be hiding inside a Transer.” He explained.

“So we should check all the Transers around here?” I asked him.

Mega shook his head or should I say, Geo’s hand. “Your too late. We already checked all the Transers here and they all checked out clear. But I can still feel an FM-ian here, so we should check the comp spaces.”

“We’ll be able to cover more ground by splitting up.” Forte stated.

“Okay, then let’s start searching!” I exclaimed. We were about to split up when Geo walked up to me.

“Koyuki, there’s an EM being close to the school gates. He sells battle cards and power ups for EM beings like us. He has a use power up called an HP memory 20. It will let you sustain more damage. Well Cya!” He said before sprinting away. Once Geo was gone I immediately turned to Forte.

“Okay Forte, tell me. Why did my body move on it’s own?” I asked him.

He let out a sigh. “Look Koyuki, me and Omega-xis never told you, when you and me are fussed I can control you.”

My eyes widened. “So… back then, you took control of my body!?”

He nodded. “But don’t worry. I won’t do it again unless you give me permission.”

I was a little uneasy, knowing that he could control me, but I shook it off. He wouldn’t do that, I trusted him. “Okay. Let’s just go.” I said, but my words fell on deaf ears. “Hey, Forte!” Without a word he flew away. Confused, I chased after him. “Forte! what is wrong with you!?”

“I can sense it…” He mumbled.

“Sense what?” I asked him.

“Somethings here… There!” He exclaimed, pointing at a yellow car. I noticed on the wave road above it, was Geo still in EM form.

“So this is where the FM-ian is?” I asked him, walking over.

He nodded not taking his eyes off of the car. “Apparently. Mega just dragged me here with no explanation.” He replied. “Oh, Koyuki. The vender I told you about is over there. Go check him out.” He pointed to a robot with orange armor.

I nodded and walked over to the EM being.

“Hey, check out these goods.” The robot spoke. Instantly a holographic screen appeared in front of him.

“What are these?” I wondered, reading the items. “HP memory 20? Isn’t that the item Geo told us about?” Forte nodded.

“Okay. We’ll take one HP memory 20.” I told the vendor.

“That will be 1000 zenny.” He stated.

“Here.” I said, handing him the correct amount. He took the zenny and a ball of light appeared in his other hand. He handed it to me. As soon as I touched the ball it was absorbed into my body. “W-wow.”

Forte chuckled. “C’mon, let’s go.”

I nodded. We walked over to the car and noticed a small orange whirlpool floating above it. “So, do we just touch it?” I asked him.

“Yes.” He responded before disappearing.

I nodded. “Okay. Here goes!” The two of us jumped off of the road and upon making contact with the car we were sucked in. I screamed as I landed on the ground.

“You OK?” Geo asked me, holding his hand out.

“Yeah. Thanks.” I replied. I took his hand and he pulled me to my feet. “Okay. Now what do we do?”

“I don’t know. I guess we should look around.” He said, shrugging his shoulders. “Hey, let’s ask that guy over there!” He pointed to a humanoid EM being wearing a brown jumpsuit and tan punk rock armor.

The two of us walked over to him. “Um… excuse me?” I asked him.

“Are you car thieves too? Sorry, this one’s mine! Go git yer own or face my wrath!” He said. He let out a manical laugh before lunging at us.

I jumped out of the way and grabbed my sword. “Guess we’ll have to do this the hard way!” I jumped at him and brought my sword down, but he blocked it with his arm! “What!? How are you-” I said, shocked. Unfortunately, I didn’t his other arm transform into a gatling gun.

Koyuki! LOOK OUT!” Forte yelled. I was propelled backwards as the bullets pounded against my chest. I landed on the ground back first causing me to cough out blood.

“Koyuki!” Geo exclaimed running over to me. “Koyuki are you alright!?”

I nodded. “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine… Geo, I have an idea.” I whispered in his ear.

“You really think that will work?” He asked me.

“I’m sure. Just wait for my signal.” I said, getting up while wiping the blood off of the corner of my mouth. “Recovery 50 battle card!” A white light surrounded me as my body was healed.

Koyuki, just what are you planning?” Forte asked me.

“You’ll see. RdrMissil1 battle card! Invisible battle card!” A red target appeared on the enemy, once locked on a red and white missile shot towards him.

He smirked and jumped out of the way causing the missile to hit the ground. “Ha! Do you really think I’d fall for that?” He laughed.

“Oh really?” I said from behind him.

“Wh-what the-” He screamed in pain as I slashed my sword against his back.

“Geo, now!” I said, jumping away. “Cannon battle card!” My sword transformed into a cannon while Geo held out his arm which had also transformed into a cannon. We fired our cannons at him, and uppon making contact caused the enemy to pulse out.

I let out a sigh. “Well, he wasn’t any help… I guess we’ll have to get back to searching…”

Forte materialized next to me. “That won’t be necessary.” He told me.

“What do you mean?” I asked him.

“It seems that the FM-ian we sensed was just that Jammer.” He said.

“Jammer?” I wondered.

“That what we just fought. A Jammer is a human thats wave changed with a virus.” He explained.

“Wait… That was a human!? Oh my god! What have I done!? I just committed a murder!” I panicked.

“Koyuki.” Forte said.

“Forte how can you be so calm!? I-I just k-killed someone…” I stuttered.

“KOYUKI! Don’t worry, he’ll be alright! You didn’t kill him! Look, his injuries weren’t life threatning. He’ll be fine don’t worry.” He explained.

I calmed down. “R-really?”

“Yes. Don’t worry. Now let’s pulse out.” He told me.

“Right.” I said.

“Pulse out!” Geo and I exclaimed. Our body’s were engulfed in data and in a flash of light we were back in the real world. the two of us walked to Geo’s house where Luna, Bud, and Zack waited.

Seeing us, Luna walked over to us. “You didn’t come to school today!” She told Geo.

“Luna, he never said he would come…” I told her.

She glared at me, but once she noticed my clothes started laughing. “Oh, this is new Koyuki. Why the change of clothes?”

“None of your business!” I told her.

“Anyway.” She said turning to Geo. “Just how long do you plan on skipping school?”

Geo let out an annoyed groan.

“Bud!” She ordered him.

He got in front of Geo. “Hey! We’re trying to ask how you’re doing! Least you could do is answer!” He said.

Geo started mumbling to himself probably talking to Mega.

“What are you mumbling about now!? Look jerk. Just be good and come to school!! It’s for your own good anyway…” Bud told him. Suddenly Geo punched him in the face knocking him down! As Bud lay on the ground he mumbled something before passing out.

“Bud!” Luna and Zack exclaimed.

I starred at Geo in shock. “Geo, I know they were annoying, but you didn’t have to hit him!”

Geo just looked at his hands. “I… I hit him… I-I’m sorry!! Please just stay away from me!!!” He yelled before running off.

I turned to chase him. “Geo, wait!” But he was already inside. I turned to Bud and kneeled down. “Hey, Bud? You OK?” I asked him.

“Get away from him!” Luna exclaimed pushing me away.

“I was just trying to help!” I told her.

“You’ve done enough! Now go away!” She yelled before turning to Zack. “Come on Zack, help me carry him.”

Luna, Zack, and a now conscious Bud were in Vista point talking.

“Bud! What good are those muscles!? That was so sloppy, letting him knock you out in one punch!!!” Luna yelled.

“I-I’m ashamed…” Bud muttered.

“If you didn’t have a BrotherBand with me, you’d be just another meathead! If you ever disgrace me again, I’ll cut our BrotherBand!” She said.

Bud was shocked. “I… you…” He stuttered.

“Now stay here and cool off, hothead! Let’s go, Zack!” She ordered.

“Y-Yes, madam!” Zack answered as the two left, leaving Bud to his thoughts.

Bud walked onto the observation deck gazing at the blue sky. “I can’t believe I was beaten by a twerp. I really am just a worthless meathead. at this rate, the Prez won’t need me around nobody will. I’ll go back to being all alone. I don’t want that… Never again…” Bud said to himself.

A laugh echoed followed by a voice. “I can feel it. The frequency of loneliness…”

“Who’s there!?” Bud exclaimed, looking around. Suddenly a being made of flaming orange EM waves with red armor on his chest and a bull-like head appeared next to him. Bud panicked and began to back away. “Ah!!! A g-g-ghost!!! I’m sorry I had you last night, Mr. Pork Chops!”

Bud’s comment clearly pissed off the bull-like EM being. “I am not a ghost!!! And a “pork chop” is made from a pig! I am not a pig! I am a cow! A C-O-W!” He yelled, but calmed down. “…Ahem. Now listen up, Mr. Bud Bison…”

“H-How do you know my name?” Bud asked him.

The bull began to laugh. “I am Taurus. I am an FM-ian from Planet FM.” He explained. “I was drawn here by your loneliness wave.”

“Loneliness wave?” Bud questioned.

“Bud, you’re a smart boy… If you allow me to occupy the crevice in your heart, I could give you power, and… If you were to show that power to the Prez… Let’s just say you wouldn’t be alone again.” Taurus said.

“Show her my power? How do I do that…?” Bud asked him.

Taurus laughed once again. “Don’t worry, leave everything to me.” He said. “Now allow me to enter your heart! Unless you would rather return to loneliness?”

Bud took a second to think before deciding. “I don’t want to be alone.”

I relaxed into the warm bath water letting all my troubles wash away. “Ahh… this is the life…”

“Koyuki, is that “Bath” actually that relaxing?” Forte asked from inside my Transer resting on the sink.

“You mean you’ve never taken a bath?” I asked him.

He shook his head. “Never. We FM-ians don’t need to clean ourselves.”

“Really? Huh…” I said becoming silent.

“Hey Koyuki? You OK?” He asked me.

“Y-yeah, I’m just thinking…” I told him.

“About what?” He inquired.

“Bud. I really hope he’s okay…” I said.

Suddenly there was a knock on the bathroom door. “Koyuki? Who are you talking to?” Mama asked from the other side of the door.

“No one!” I answered.

“Koyuki, I heard you talking to someone. Who is in there?” She said.

“I’m telling you there’s no one in here!” I told her.

“Koyuki. Stop lying to me! If you’re not going to tell me, then I’m coming in!” She stated. It wasn’t long before I saw the doorknob turn, and Mama come in!

“Mama!” I exclaimed trying to cover myself up.

Mama blinked when she saw there was no one in there except me, then noticed my Transer. “Koyuki, you know your not supposed to bring your Transer in here.” She warned me.

“Sorry Mama!” I apologized.

“Anyway, get out of there and get in bed.” She instructed me before leaving the room.

“Okay!” I exclaimed, draining the tub. I got out, grabbed a white towel, and started drying myself off. Wrapping the towel around my chest, I picked up my Transer and exited the bathroom heading to my room. I closed my door and set my Transer on my desk, then walked over to my closet and slipped on some white panties followed by a pink nightgown before getting in my bed. “Night Forte.”

“Night.”

Meanwhile, Bud walked down the dark streets of Echo Ridge, he stopped, his eyes resting on the red mailbox positioned on the sidewalk. Eyes glowing red, he held up his Transer along with a red battle card and shouted, “EM wave change Bud Bison, On The Air!”

That’s chapter 2 of Drum role Megaman Starforce: EM Chronicles! This chapter actually has a few changes made to it, so it’s different than the one on DA, but that may not be for long. For those of you that have read the chapters I have on DA, you would know that I actually have written up to chapter 5. However, I will not post the rest immediately. Until next time, tell me what you think!