Mandy the Baby Sitter

Disclaimer:- Please note that none of the characters in this story are real children and the story is a work of complete fiction and should be read as such.

Chapter 1

Hi my name is Mandy Brown I’m a 15 year old girl and i live in Yorkshire, England.

I am around 5ft tall and really slim with long brown hair and hazel eyes and a body that is just starting to develop.

I live with my parents and little sister Katie who is 5 years old and has the same brown hair and hazel eyes as me but she is small at only 3tf 2in tall. We live on a new estate where all the kids are younger than me ranging from 18 months to Emma next door who is 9 years old.

Being the oldest kid in the street I get lots babysitting jobs but what people don’t know is that I’m the biggest baby of them all; let me explain.

When I was a little girl I always wet the bed, although potty trained during the day at 3, my mother kept me in a nappy for bed. I never thought anything about wearing and wetting a nappy because it always happened while I was asleep until one day when I was nearly 6, we were going on holiday and we had to go on a plane for 9 hours.

We got up early that morning and Dad packed the car with the cases Mum had filled up the night before, I got dressed in the cloths my mum had put out for me, a nice summery little dress, white panties and socks with cute little black shoes. We all got into the car and went to the airport once inside dad gave the cases to the lady at the check in desk and we all went upstairs to the café.

Dad went up to a monitor and came back telling us we should go to the departure lounge our flight leaves in 40 minutes. We went through the customs hall and found the gate our plane would leave from and sat down beside everyone else and I started too played with little dolly.

My mum came over to me a little while later and said “Mandy I’m going to the toilet are you needing to go” I said no but she said I should go and try anyway, So we walked over towards the toilets and then my mum headed towards the disabled toilet, I asked her why we were going to the disabled toilet and she said “you’ll see honey”. My mum made me try to go pee but I was just not needing, she then opened her bag and pulled out one of my night time nappies and said “Mandy, I want you to wear one of your nappies for the flight as you might fall asleep and you know what will happen then” I tried to argue but she was having none of it and soon I was getting the final tape stretched and stuck to the front of the nappy. She pulled out a pair of plastic pants and said “lets put these on over the top of your nappy, no one will see them under your skirt but if you wet yourself and your nappy leaks everyone will know” She slipped the plastic panties up my legs and patted my bum as she said “their all sorted” I again said to my mum that I didn’t need a nappy on because I’m 5 and a big girl now, but she said “there will be other children your age Mandy and maybe even older wearing a nappy on the plane it’s okay I promise sweetie”

We made our way back towards the gate and everyone was now lined up waiting to get on the plane, as we stood there slowly moving forward my mum whispered in my ear “Mandy see the little girl in front with the red top on, she’s about your age honey and she has a nappy on too” I looked at my mum and said how do you know that? She smiled and said “you can see her bottom is padded under her jeans and when she bent down to pick up her book I saw the top of her plastic panties, that’s why I gave you a dress to wear today”.

We soon got on the plane and found our seat which turned out to be just across the isle from the little girl my mum pointed out to me. A few minutes later and we were in the air soaring higher and higher it was fun it was the first time I had flown. My mum put the film Cinderella on my screen and I sat watching it for a while, then I heard the little girl across the isle tell her mum she needed to go to the toilet and her mum say “It’s okay honey just read your book” the girl then said as she was squirming in her seat “but mum I’m bursting” her mother smiled at her and said “I know Vickie but it’s okay, you have a nappy on remember” the girl blushed and looked at her mum and said “but mum I’m six, I don’t want to wet the nappy” her mum laughed and said "what did you think you had a nappy on for Vickie?, Just pee in your pants sweetie, its okay.

I watched Vickie squirm in her seat doing a restrained pee pee dance for a minute or two and then she put her hands between her legs holding herself and looked at her mum and said “Mum Please I can’t hold it anymore!” her mum looked back at her and said “Vickie its okay, just let it happen honey I won’t be mad with you. Just pee yourself” Vickie squirmed around a little more then a look of panic and shock came across her face and she froze. Vickie’s mum must have noticed this because she leaned towards her and said “Has little Vickie had an accident in her nappy?” Vickie looked at her mum with a now sad face and said “I peed my pants”.

I went back to my film and soon must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remember was my mum wakening me up to fasten my seatbelt for the landing. I buckled my seatbelt and started playing with my dolls hair a few minutes later I started to feel the need to pee. I leaned over to my mum who was in the middle seat next to me at the window and tugged her top, when she looked at me I said “Mum I need to go to the toilet”. My mum looked at me and said “You can’t get out of your seat just now because we are going to land, we will be landing in 20 minutes can you wait honey?” I was bursting and told my mum I didn’t know if I could hold it. My mum leaned towards me and the next think I knew she had her hand up my dress pressing the front of my nappy and she looked at me and said "Mandy your nappy is a little wet, you must have peed a little in your sleep, it’s okay to just finish peeing your nappy, you don’t need to worry about waiting. I hadn’t wet myself while awake since I was 3 and even then it was because I had an accident, I could have held on for a bit longer if I wanted but my mum said I didn’t have to.

I looked at my mum and said “do I just pee pee like I would if I was on the toilet?” My mum looked at me and laughed and said “Just kid on you are a baby and when you feel the need to pee pee just go like you would when on the toilet but in your nappy”

I sat there playing with my doll and a short time later felt the urge to go pee again, so I just relaxed and pushed as I would when on the toilet and I felt myself starting to pee, my potty training tried to kick in and I gave out a little gasp and threw my hands into my crotch to try and stop the flow but it was to late I couldn’t stop and I felt the warm pee flow through my nappy and realised it was quite nice. My mum just looked at me with a smile and said “I take it you decided not to wait then Mandy” I smile back and said “no mum and I feel better now”.

Once off the plane we headed to our hotel and we booked in and went to our room, my mum changed me back into my white panties and we went for dinner. During dinner I felt the need to pee and wished I had a nappy on now so I didn’t have to leave my pudding to go pee, unfortunately I didn’t so got up and went to the toilet and then came back to finish dinner. After dinner mum said we should have an early night because of the long flight as we had a exciting day ahead of us tomorrow. We went back to our room and I had a shower and then mum put my nappy on and pulled a pair of plastic pants on over it saying she didn’t want any leaks on the hotels bed. I had my glass of milk and went to bed.

I woke in the morning and felt the need to pee badly, I touched my nappy and it was still dry, I would normally go and get my mum to take my nappy off so I could go to the toilet but I remembered what happened yesterday and decided I didn’t want to get out of bed yet. I lay there and when I felt the next urge to pee I relaxed and pushed and felt the warmth of pee flow across my nappy as a peed myself. I thought to myself wearing a nappy is good; I don’t have to go to the toilet if I don’t want to and no one will know.

My mum then opened my room door and came in, she looked at me and asked if I was wet and I nodded. She then sat on my bed and said “Mandy we are going to Disney World today and in the park there will be lots of people and huge lines for both the rides and the toilets, I was talking with your dad and we decided to give you the choice of wearing a nappy today. You will have a dress on like yesterday so no one will know and if you need to pee you can go to the toilet if you want, what do you think?” I looked at mum and said “do I have to?” my mum replied “no, you don’t have to but I think it may be for the best and remember you don’t have to use it, you can go to the toilet” I looked at her and said “but what if I have an accident mum?” My mum said “I don’t mind if you have an accident in your nappy or if we are in a long line and you decide to stay in line for the ride, I don’t mind If you just want to pee yourself but if you don’t wear a nappy and you need to pee you would have to leave the line to go to the toilet” I couldn’t believe my ears, I looked at my mum and said “I think you are right, I think it would be for the best”. My mum looked at me and said “come on then honey what are you waiting for? Lets get you dressed today is going to be fun”

To Be Continued.

1 Like

Mandy the Baby Sitter

I just begin to read your story and disclaimer etc. and feel uncomfortable.

Mandy the Baby Sitter

Eh, it goes a little quick in the beginning, but after that it gets a little better paced. The plot it self is not very original.

Mandy the Baby Sitter

Honestly? Overused plot, not very good writing, punctuation etc.

Nothing new here.

Mandy the Baby Sitter

So I’ve now read the story; I’m glad to know that my worries were unfounded. As the story, you have the voice of a five year old.

Also:

Isle:[spoiler]1. A portion of land entirely surrounded by water; an island. Now more usually applied to an island of smaller size, except in established appellations, as ‘the British Isles’.
In proper names isle is often prefixed, as Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isle of Dogs, Isle of Ely, Isle of Thanet; but it also follows, as in Coquet Isle, Scilly Isles, Orkney Isles: island usually follows, as in Lundy Island, Hayling Island, the Channel Islands, Canary Islands, West India Islands. As a common noun, island is the ordinary prose word; thus the Isle of Wight is commonly referred to as ‘the island’.

c1290 S. Eng. Leg. I. 25/36 e kyng toward ulke Ile; sone eraftur he him drouh. 1297 R. GLOUC. (Rolls) 29 Yles er be manion aboute engelonde. a1300 K. Horn 1318 o icom to is ille Sarazins blake at dude me forsake. c1305 St. Kenelm 65 in E.E.P. (1862) 49 e ylle of Ely. c1375 Sc. Leg. Saints, Magdalena 513 ai…rowit away, To ai var cumyne to at hil. 1483 Cath. Angl. 194/2 An Ile, jnsula. 1517 R. TORKINGTON Pilgr. (1884) 20 The seyd Ill [Candy] ys v C myle a bowte… Thys Ile ys a grett Ile. 1526 TINDALE Acts xxvii. 15 An yle named Clauda. 1595 SHAKES. John IV. ii. 99 That blood which ow’d the bredth of all this Ile, Three foot of it doth hold. 1670-98 R. LASSELS Voy. Italy II. 50 Going out of the Ile by the bridge of four heads, which joins this Ile with the City.
c1470 HARDING Chron., Arthure, The Scottes and the Peightes he drove into oute ysles of Scotland. c1489 CAXTON Blanchardyn xxx. 112 The ysle was bylongyng vnto the kynge of ffryse. 1490 Eneydos xv. 54 He wylle retourne in to the Isle of Delon. 1590 SPENSER F.Q. I. Introd. 4 Great Ladie of the greatest Isle. 1610 SHAKES. Temp. V. i. 212 Prospero [found] his Dukedome In a poore Isle. 1719 DE FOE Crusoe II. vi, Resolved…to load salt at the Isle of May. 1885 TENNYSON Fleet ii, His isle, the mightiest Ocean-power on earth, Our own fair isle, the lord of every sea.
[1292 BRITTON II. ii. §8 Si acune idle crest de novel en l’ewe, a celi iert le idle a qi soil ele soit joynte plus pres. transl. If a new island is formed in the water, the island shall belong to him whose soil is nearest adjoining to it.] 13… K. Alis. 4856 In that water an ydle is And in that ydle tounes of pris. Ibid. 5040, 5908, etc.
c1320 Sir Beues (MS. A.) 1335 Terri wente hom and telde His fader Saber in e ilde of Wit. c1330 R. BRUNNE Chron. Wace (Rolls) 3690 Al ey founde wast and wylde. ey spredde hem aboute in ilkan ylde. c1385 CHAUCER L.G.W. 1425 (Hypsip.) In an ylde that called was colcos. c1440 Promp. Parv. 259/1 Ilde, londe in the see (K. iylde). 1473 SIR J. PASTON in P. Lett. III. 93 Men seye that the Erle off Oxenfford is abowt the Ilde off Tenett hoveryng.
b. In O.T., after the equivalent Heb., applied to the lands beyond the sea, esp. in phr. isles of the Gentiles: cf. ISLAND n. 1b.

1382 WYCLIF Isa. xlii. 4 His lawe iles shul abiden [1611 BIBLE ibid., The yles shall waite for his lawe].
c. fig.

1781 COWPER Retirement 148 Opening the map of God’s extensive plan, We find a little isle, this life of man.
2. A building or block of buildings, surrounded by streets. [L. insula.]

1670 R. LASSELS Voy. Italy II. 218 The Pallace…makes an Ile, that is, it hath no houses joyning to it.
3. Comb., as isle-altar; isle-ruling, -surrounding adjs.

1632 LITHGOW Trav. I. 35 The clementious Ile-ruling Lady of Trapundy in Sicilia. 1821 SHELLEY Prometh. Unb. I. i. 252 Prophetic caves, and isle-surrounding streams. 1832 TENNYSON Of old sat Freedom on the heights iv, Grave mother of majestic works, From her isle-altar gazing down.
Hence isleless a., devoid of or without islands; isleward (to the) adv., in the direction of the isle.

a1586 SIDNEY Arcadia (1622) 1 The hopelesse Shepheard Strephon was come to the sands, which lye against the Island of Cithera, where…sometimes casting his eyes to the Isleward, he called his friendly riuall. 1832 J. WILSON in Blackw. Mag. XXXI. 861/2 The almost immaterial being of an isleless Lake! 1847 M. HOWITT Ballads 77 The creatures God hath made To people the isleless main.

1. trans. To make an isle of; to place or set as an isle; to place or set in an isle; to insulate; = ISLAND v. 1.

1570-6 LAMBARDE Peramb. Kent (1826) 89 Tanet being peninsula and watered or iled (in manner) round about. 1833 TENNYSON Fatima 33 And, isled in sudden seas of light, My heart, pierced thro’ with fierce delight, Bursts into blossom in his sight. 1852 Ode Wellington vii, Thank Him who isled us here, and roughly set His Briton in blown seas and storming showers. 1864 En. Ard. 131 That shadow of mischance appear’d No graver than as when some little cloud Cuts off the fiery highway of the Sun, And isles a light in the offing. 1871 G. MACDONALD Wks. Fancy & Imag., Sonn. Jesus vi, To see a purpose rise, like mountain isled.
2. intr. To remain or lodge on an isle.

1872 TENNYSON Gareth & Lynette 870 Lion and stoat have isled together, knave, In time of flood.[/spoiler]

Aisle: [spoiler] 1. A wing or lateral division of a church; the part on either side of the nave, usually divided from the latter by a row of pillars.

c1370 Inscr. in Cawston Ch., ‘Orate pro animâ Roberti Oxburgh…qui istud ele fieri fecit.’ 1398 in Reg. Test. Ebor. I. 219 Ecclesiæ de Schirefhoton ad ponendum plumbum super le south hele xxs. 1410 Ibid. IV. 42 The foresaid Richard hase undirtaken for to make the south eill. 1418 in E.E. Wills (1883) 38 at it go to e Lee Cherche, to e Eyle. 1428 Ibid., The Ille of the toon Side of the Cloistere. 1428 in R. Test. Eb. II. 665 In portica qui vulgariter ye yle S.M. dicitur. 1463 in Bury Wills (1850) 38 If ther be maad an ele ther the vestry is. 1471 SIR J. PASTON in Lett. 676 III. 16 The grounde off the qwyr is hyer than the grownde off the ilde. 1490 in R. Test. Eb. IV. 60 To be beried in the Trinite church, in the north ile. 1533 Ibid. XI. 61 In the ylle affore our Lady. 1577 HANMER Anc. Eccles. Hist. (1619) 189 He builded seats and goodly yles on either side. 1596 NASHE Saffron Walden 121 Then he comes vpon thee with I’le, I’le, I’le. Hee might as well write against Poules for hauing three Iles in it. 1681 WYNDHAM King’s Concealm. 85 He sate in an Ile distinct from the body of the Congregation. 1711 POPE Temp. Fame 265 And arches widen, and long iles extend. 1756 J. WARTON Ess. on Pope (1782) I. §6. 339 The long ile of a great Gothic church.
1590 Wills & Invent. N. Counties (1860) II. 183 In the portch in the south yland of the church. 1673 RAY Journ. Low Countries 261 A double isle on each side the nave. 1711 STEELE Spect. No. 20 2 One whole isle has been disturbed with one of these monstrous starers. 1772 PENNANT Tours in Scotl. (1774) 58 On the isles on each side are some strange legendary painting. 1796 PEGGE Anonym. (1809) 251 One cannot approve of the mode of writing isles of a church…The absurdity appears from the will of Richard Smith, Vicar of Wirksworth, made in 1504, wherein he makes a bequest for the reparation ‘Imaginis S’ti Marie in insulâ predicti eccles. de Wyrkysworth.’
1742 RICHARDSON Pamela III. 397 As up the Ayle, with Mind disturb’d, I walk. 1755 [See 4 b]. 1782 V. KNOX Ess. (1819) II. lxviii. 54 As he treads the solemn aile. 1789 [see 4 a]. 1821 W. CRAIG Drawing &c. vii. 368 Grave-stones occasionally found in the ailes. 1848 LYTTON Harold IV. ii. 85 As the swell of an anthem in an aisle.
[1358 in Reg. Thoresby (York), In posteriori parte porticus sive aulæ…in loco eminenciore dicti porticus sive alæ.]
2. fig.

1789 E. DARWIN Loves of Plants iv. 9 Long ailes of Oaks. 1818 KEATS Endymion IV. 977 Through the dark pillars of those sylvan aisles. 1854 J. ABBOTT Napoleon (1855) II. xxi. 385 Through the deep aisles of the forest. 1878 B. TAYLOR Deukal. II. v. 93 Arching aisles of the pine, receive us.
3. cross aisle: a transept. Obs.

1451 in R. Test. Eb. II. 157 Ad facturamde lez crosse yles. a1500 W. WORCESTRE 290 (in Parker Gloss. Arch. s.v.) Longitudo de la crosse eele…In medio de la crosse eele scituatur. 1662 FULLER Worthies III. 144 The Cross Isle of this Church is the most beautifull and lightsome of any I have yet beheld. 1772 Hist. Rochester 58 At the entrance of the choir is a great cross isle.
4. By extension of the strict architectural meaning, used also for: a. Any division of a church.

1762 H. WALPOLE Vertue’s Anecd. Painting (1786) III. 106 A pillar in the middle isle of the church. 1789 MRS. PIOZZI France & It. II. 100 Warwick Castle would be contained in its middle aisle. 1835 WHEWELL Germ. Churches (ed. 2) 26 Among the liberties taken with language…I should mention the employment of the word ‘aisle’ for the central space, nave or choir, as well as for the lateral spaces of a building. 1836 PARKER Gloss. Arch. s.v., Many writers of authority apply the word Isle to the central as well as the lateral compartments. Thus Brown Willis [a 1760] has ‘middle Isle’ repeatedly, and even describes the Cathedral Church of Man as consisting of two single Isles crossing each other. 1861 NICHOLSON Annals of Kendal 42 The church…consists of the nave, chancel, and four side aisles, so that it consists of five open aisles.
b. (By confusion with ALLEY) A passage in a church between the rows of pews or seats. broad aisle (U.S.): see BROAD a. D. 2.

1731-42 BAILEY, Isles, Certain straight Passages between Pews within a Church. 1755 JOHNSON, ‘Aisle [Thus written by Addison, but perhaps improperly, since it seems deducible only from either aile a wing, or allée a path, and is therefore to be written aile.] The walks in a church or wings of a quire.’ 1766 Goody Two-Shoes (1881) 55, I then walked up and down all the Isles of the Church. 1856 E. B. DENISON Ch. Build. iii. 113 An aisle is…a wing, not a passage, as people seem to imagine who talk of the ‘middle aisle’ of a church. 1871 Congreg. Year-bk. 410 The aisles and lobbies of the church are laid in tiles.
5. a. A passage-way in a building (esp. a theatre, cinema, etc.), a train, etc. orig. north. dial. and U.S.

1755 in J. N. SCOTT Bailey’s Dict., Isle…a long passage in a church or public building. 1827 Western Monthly Rev. I. 73 The long aisles of all the stories [of a factory] to the fourth loft. 1842 FANNY BUTLER in Bentley’s Misc. XII. 2 The seats…are placed down the whole length of the vehicle, one behind the other, leaving a species of aisle in the middle for the uneasy…to fidget up and down. 1851 J. J. HOOPER Widow Rugby’s Husb. 103, I have seen him…charge…into one door of the court-house, dash furiously along the aisle [etc.]. 1873 Sat. Rev. 22 Nov. 662/2 The Deputy-Sheriff placed his prisoners in the smoking-car of the train… The aisle was packed. 1880 L. WALLACE Ben-Hur V. xiii, As the four stout servants carried the merchant in his chair up the aisle [in the circus], curiosity was much excited. 1890 N. & Q. 19 July 53/1, I have heard the space between the counters of a shop called ‘the aisle’ in Liverpool. 1903 A. I. BACHELLER Darrel of Blessed Isles xiv. 148 Small boys would be chasing each other up and down aisles [of the school]. 1909 Daily Chron. 16 Feb. 4/7 [In America] all gangways and narrow paths whether in theatres, shops, or omnibuses, are ‘aisles’. 1921 WODEHOUSE Jill the Reckless xviii. 260 The audience began to move up the aisles. 1961 R. GRAVES More Poems 33 Bring the charge-nurse scuttling down the aisle With morphia-needle levelled. 1965 G. MELLY Owning Up vi. 61 Pat would…scurry down the coach aisle.
b. Colloq. phr. to have, lay, send (people) (rolling) in the aisles: to make (an audience) laugh uncontrollably; to be a great theatrical success. Also transf.

1940 WODEHOUSE Quick Service xii. 136, I made the speech of a lifetime. I had them tearing up the seats and rolling in the aisles. 1943 D. W. BROGAN Eng. People vii. 202 This trick had the population, white and coloured, rolling in the aisles. 1954 N. COWARD Future Indef. I. 17 This, to use a theatrical phrase, had them in the aisles! In fact, two of my inquisitors laughed until they cried. 1959 Sunday Express 11 Oct. 6/5 A book that sends my English friends rolling in the aisles. 1959 Times 14 Dec. 13/4 We looked forward to a school play which would really lay them in the aisles.
6. A double row of wheat-sheaves set up to dry. local.

1794 T. DAVIS Agric. Wilts. 76 The general custom of Wiltshire, is, to set up the sheafs in double rows,…and the sheaves so set up are called an aile. 1839 ‘M. GRAY’ Last Sentence II. III. i. 206 Paler gold of piled sheaves ‘in aisle’ on upland slopes. 1904 Daily Mail 10 Sept. 3/7 In the Isle of Wight, what is locally described as an ‘aisle’ of corn standing in a field…was struck by lightning.[/spoiler]

You wanted the second one.

Mandy the Baby Sitter

the begining was ment to be quick…I have gone back to explain some of the characters memories and will then come back to the present and move forward.

I am talking as a 15 yrs old explaining what happened when 5 years old or trying to anyway.

hope this helps explain a couple of things

as for the story not being original i think if you were to look at most abdl stories the plot has bits that has been used elsewhere….we done exactly have a massive choice to try and stay as real as possible….i think anyway

Mandy the Baby Sitter

I thought it was quite ok. The descriptions of clothing were realistic, and so were the conversations, with the mother authoritative and expecting to be obeyed and Mandy compliant. I have the same opinion about the limited choice of basic plots too. Well written and a pleasure to read, I’d say.