Life and Death Choices Made Casually: Chapter Seventeen: Finding Allies

Finally got some time to write. I know how the story will end. There will probably be only five or six more chapters.

Here are the previous chapters:

Chapter 16

Chapter 15

Chapter 14

Chapter 13

Chapter 12

Chapter 11

Chapter 10

Chapter 9

Chapter 8

Chapter 7

Chapter 6

Chapter 5

Chapter 4

Chapter 3

Chapter 2

Chapter 1

Life and Death Choices Made Casually Chapter Seventeen: Finding Allies

“Stop! What are you doing?” a voice yelled. She couldn’t see who it belonged to due to the glare of the flashlight he was holding.

The hammer about to smash a nail into her shoulder stopped as the angry lumberjack looked behind him. “We caught this terrorist spiking trees.” He still had one hand holding her off her feet with her back against the tree.

“So, we’ll call the police. We aren’t going to hurt people. We aren’t tree-spiking terrorists,” said the man with the flashlight.

“I wasn’t spiking trees,” said Bridget. “I was pulling spikes out.”

“Sure,” said another of the lumberjacks. He held up the Yahoo map she had taken from Flower. “She mapped the area she was spiking out. It looks like she covered the area we were going to cut in the morning.”

“We had a friend die cutting a spiked tree,” said another wood cutter. He held up his chainsaw in a menacing manner.

“Then you know why I had to stop it,” said Bridget. She grabbed at the strong arm holding her against a tree. “I found out they spiked the area earlier and I had to reverse the damage. My best friend in high school, Lia: well her father died because of some tree spiker. I didn’t want it to happen to anyone else.”

“Angela, is that you?” asked the guy with the flashlight.

“You know her?” asked the lumberjack who had almost spiked her to the tree and scared her so bad she shit in her diaper.

“Yes, it’s me,” she said, “and I can prove I didn’t spike the trees. I brought a metal detector and a crowbar. I didn’t even have a hammer.”

“I found a crowbar. I didn’t metal detector or a hammer for that matter,” said another lumberjack. “I found a bag of bent nails though.”

“Yeah, I know her,” said the flashlight holding man. He stepped forward and Bridget saw that it was Derek Stevens. “She’s Lia’s friend that I went to prom with. You can put her down, Ogre.”

When Ogre let her down her hands shot to the back of her pants. Her jeans covered up her diapers, but there was a big smelly bulge. She almost would rather be impaled to the tree that let Derek see her like this.

Still, he came forward and took her by the arm. “Are you okay? You look really pale.” Then his nose wrinkled as the smell hit him.

“I got really scared,” she whined. The tears began to flow. She had loved him at prom and now he saw how disgusting she could be.

“Ogre, you made her shit her pants,” said Derek. “Go get her some coveralls or something to wear.” He took out a big red hankerchief and wiped her eyes. “Come on. I will try to get you somewhere to clean up and then Ogre will bring you some clean clothes.”

She waddled beside him as he led her through the woods until they got to the logging camp. He led her straight through it and down toward the river. “You can clean up here and I will bring you your new clothes.”

Bridget only stared at the slowly moving creek.

“Do you need help?”

Bridget shook her head and Derek started to walk away. He looked back and then started walking toward her again. “Angela, are you wearing a diaper?”

This was not what she needed. She loved Derek ever since prom and she didn’t want to disappoint him. She just nodded. “I just need them for bed.” After getting another good whiff of herself she added. “I never poop my pants during the day. I was only wearing one out here in the woods because I found out about the tree spiking I had to stop at the last minute and I didn’t have time to change.”

“It’s okay,” he said. “The diapers will be our secret.”

She turned to thank him, but he had disappeared into the wood. She walked down to the water and peeled off her clothes. It wasn’t really that bad. Her jeans were just a bit stained from a little leak, but she had to take off the diaper. It was pretty disgusting. She got naked, rolled up the diaper and went down into the river.

Being in the river was chilly at night. It was early September, but the water had come down from ice capped mountains and she shivered as soon as she stepped into the water. The desire to be clean instead of poopy overwhelmed her desire to be warm and she plunged in neck deep into the water and let the current wash her clean. She could see the pinkening of the sky as the sun began to rise and she that she was okay from the experience. She did see a bruise beginning on her sternum where Ogre held her against the tree, but that would cause no lasting damage.

When she felt that she was clean again, she noticed footsteps. Derek came out of the woods carrying a bundle.

“I’ll leave the stuff right here,” he said. He put down the bundle and picked up her dirty diaper and put it in a plastic bag and put her clothes in a different bag and took them away.

Bridget crawled onto the river bank and grabbed the towel and dried herself. Then she slid on the coveralls, and pulled on her socks and shoes again. The coveralls were a bit baggy and smelled of sawdust, but that was better than smelling like poop.

She wondered where to go next, but then Derek returned for her. “So here is the deal,” he said. “We got to cut those trees before the day ends. I can’t take you home until afterward.”

“Sure that is fine. You got to let me help though. I really want to make the terrorist pay for what he’s done and cutting trees will work will be sure to make him mad.”

“The terrorist? It sounds like you are talking about a particular person.”

“I am,” said Bridget. “But you can’t say anything. He is mine. He ruined my life and I will make him pay.”

Derek backed away a bit. So angry was her voice at the thought of the terrorist that she really didn’t realize what she looked like when she got into her rage against the killer. “Angela?”

“Sorry, I am just taking it personal.” She paused. “Bridget got out.”

Derek began to get worried. “Who is Bridget?”

“You got to promise you will not tell anyone. I’ve told no one about this and you wondered at prom how I seemed to act so grown up.”

“Yes, and I promise I can keep this quiet.”

“Well, it is not like anyone will believe you if you repeat this, but I am not really Angela Murphy. In fact…”

It was over an hour before they got back to camp. Chainsaws buzzed through the forest. She saw the tops of trees sway and then fall over, but she had to tell Derek everything. He had so many questions.

“So will you help me take out Owl? I am not sure how I can fight him myself. Last time we struggled, well, innocent people got hurt.”

“You keep blaming yourself and second guessing yourself,” he said. “No wonder you have nightmares and the unfortunate wetting issues.”

“Yeah,” she said, “and did I mention that I piss my pants in fear every time I see the terrorist and he happens to be my roommate’s uncle?”

“And when he gets his just desserts you can think you will stop wetting?”

Bridget nodded.

“Well, I will see what I can do to help you.” He looked around. “I liked Lia’s father and I want to make your terrorist pay.”

The two walked out into the work area and Derek put her to work. She was given a chainsaw and told to cut the branches off the trees that had already been cut down. She smiled as Derek let her to do other work.

Working in the timber industry was difficult. The branches were quite large, but the chainsaw easily cut through them. It took over an hour just to delimb one tree. By the time she started on the next tree, Ogre came up to her.

He watched her work for a while. “You’re doing fine.”

Bridget nodded. The large man still frightened her and it would probably take some time until she got the image of him trying to nail her to the tree. She continued to cut away the branches of the tree she was working on.

“Well, I just wanted to say that I’m sorry.” He tried to look away, but then he looked at her again. “I mean you wouldn’t be helping us out if you were lying. Well I mean I am sorry I tried to hurt you and I am sorry I embarrassed you.”

Bridget couldn’t stay angry. If she thought someone was working for the same people that were responsible for the death of Lia’s father, she would have attacked them. “I accept your apology,” she said.

He seemed relieved and then he walked away.

Derek was true to his word. It took a long time to cut the trees and get them ready for transport. It took even longer to get the logs loaded up on the logging trucks. The trucks also had to make sever trips. By the time they had finished, it was nine at night.

“Thank you for helping us out,” said Derek. “We’ve been a bit short handed.”

“No problem,” said Bridget. “Weren’t you supposed to be at MIT?”

“Well, the instructor for one of my classes left and I will have to wait until next semester to take it, so I just am taking a semester off,” he said. “I came home to help my dad out.”

“Oh.” Bridget smiles and held on to Derek’s hand. “I am glad you were here today.”

He put her arm around Bridget. “I am glad you are here too, Angela.” He paused a moment and then frowned. “Or do you want me to call you Bridget?”

Bridget thought for a minute. She had been used to going by Angela Murphy the past five months, but inside she was still the same woman who was victimized by the terrorist. Actually Angela was fighting back while Bridget was cowering in the cab of her truck letting the terrorist drive it into a school. “I’d better stick to being Angela. People might ask questions.”

“Good.” He rubbed her back and let his hand slip down to her waist. “I am used to calling you Angela any way.”

Bridget sat in the passenger seat of Derek’s pickup truck. She still wore the coveralls and in her lap she held the plastic bag that held her clothes.

“So should I take you back to the dorm,” he asked her.

Bridget thought for a minute. “I’d rather hear your plan for catching the terrorist.”

“Well if you could get him to break into my house,” he said, “we could shoot him as a burglar.”

“He’s an eco-terrorist, not a common crook,” said Bridget.

“Yeah, you’re right,” said Derek. “I don’t know what I was thinking.”

“Well, I still would like to discuss our plans,” said Bridget.

“Well, how about you stay with me? I can wash your clothes and then take you home tomorrow.”

“I’d like that,” she said. They continued driving.

Bridget put on one of Derek’s button down shirts over a pair of shorts. It felt funny wearing shorts with no panties, but she trusted Derek. Or at least she decided she didn’t care it something did happen. She emerged from his bedroom and handed him the coveralls and her socks. “Ta-da. How do I look?”

Derek took her dirty clothes and smiled. “You look very sexy.”

Bridget looked down. The shirt came down well below her shorts. She did feel a bit sexy.

“Sit down on the couch,” said Derek. “I am going to wash your clothes.” He left the room and Bridget just sat until he returned.

They had been talking for over an hour. Derek’s hand had wandered up the leg of her shorts. She adjusted her position to accommodate his hand and she turned toward him with raised lips. He returned her kiss and he really was a good kisser. He gave the right amount of tongue, the right amount of pressure, and held her under for the right amount of time. His hand had found its way to pleasure her and she began to moan.

She quivered in his arms and she felt incredible horny. “Take me,” she begged.

“Shall we adjourn to the bedroom?” he asked.

“Yes,” she said. She was so aroused she could barely walk. The shorts she wore were damp about her crotch and it wasn’t from pee. “Hurry,” she said.

Derek carried her to the bedroom and lay her on the bed. The shirt came off and so did her shorts. He opened the door of the night stand and shuffled around inside.

“What are you doing?” she asked. She wanted him to pay attention to her, not to something else, but she watched until he presented a condom which he held up with triumph.

She lay with her head on his chest as he held her in bed. “I could lie down here like this all night,” said Derek. “I planned to put you up in a sleeping bag on the floor, but I’d rather you stay in bed with me.”

Bridget smiled. She felt wonderful and really wanted to fall asleep in Derek’s arms. Still she remembered her night time problem. “Oh, Derek, I hate to put a damper on the night, but I don’t have my diapers. I am afraid I might wet the bed if I sleep here.”

Derek frowned. “Oh, I forgot.” He felt the mattress and then put his arm around her. “I’m not worried. Just run to the bathroom now before we go to sleep.”

Bridget did as she was told and returned to Derek’s arms were she fell asleep. She had had a long and strenuous day. She hoped she was too tired to dream.

Re: Life and Death Choices Made Casually: Chapter Seventeen: Finding Allies

Another excellent chapter, keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: Life and Death Choices Made Casually: Chapter Seventeen: Finding Allies

Thank you for putting up a new chapter, this has been a great story to follow so far, and you are still doing a great job!