Jenny's Return to Diapers: Chapter 5 Time for a Change

Chapter 5
Time for a Change

Jenny’s parents were very satisfied with the job that Lindsey had done in taking care of their daughter during their night out. They were so satisfied that when Nurse Blanch had called up the next day to say that she wouldn’t be able to change Jenny’s diaper because she was out sick with the flu they decided to ask Lindsey if she could bring Jenny’s diaper bag to school and give Jenny her diaper change so she could make it through the day. Lindsey was more than happy to comply.

Jenny hated to get her diaper changed. To her it was the most degrading thing to have to have her diaper changed by someone else especially Nurse Blanch. She seemed to enjoy covering her most private parts with baby powder and various oil as she encased Jenny’s loins with a thick soft diaper. When she heard that nurse Blanch was out sick Jenny was ecstatic.

Today was an important day for Jenny’s psychology class because they would be delivering oral presentations in front of the class. Jenny’s diaper had never leaked on her while she was at school and so she felt confident that she could make it through the rest of the day. Jenny skipped her diaper change at lunch managing to avoid Lindsey. Lindsey had only one class with Jenny which was her eighth period psychology class. By that point the day was almost over. Lindsey knew that by the eighth period Jenny’s diaper would have to be close to the point of leaking. Jenny was scheduled to make her oral presentation first. Lindsey sat back in her seat thinking “This should at least be interesting.”

Jenny was wearing some rather loose jeans that she could fit over her diaper. As Jenny walked up to the front of the class she thought to herself “Maybe I should have got my diaper changed. What if I start leaking?” She could feel the soppy wet fabric feeling ever more heavy with each step that she took. Jenny started to make her presentation and despite being nervous things went well for the first few minutes. Heads began to lift as more people focused in on Jenny delivering her presentation. “Was my presentation really that good” she thought to herself. “That’s enough.” said Mrs. Jackson.

“But I am not done giving my presentation Mrs. Jackson.”

“Oh yes you are. I don’t intend for another minute to have you stand in front of everyone in that condition.”

Jenny looked down and realized to her horror that she had wet spot about four inches in diameter and growing between her legs. Jenny drew in a sharp gasp and began to cry as she realized that she was wetting her pants in front of the whole class. All the excess pee escaped from her diaper going down the seam of her pants.

“Jennifer you are excused from this class. You can complete your presentation at a later date.”

“Mrs. Jackson, I think I can handle this.”, said Lyndsey.

Lindsey took Jenny by the hand and laid her on top of the desk.

“What are you doing Lindsey?” sobbed Jenny.

“Changing your diaper.”

“In front of everyone!? Are you crazy!?”

Lindsey pulled down Jenny’s pants and unfastened her diaper which fell to the ground with a splat. “Don’t be shy baby. Spread your legs so I can clean you up.” Lindsey then pulled some baby wipes out of her diaper bag and began to wipe Jenny clean. As Lindsey wiped Jenny’s clitty, Jenny became aroused and started to squirt cum while being changed on the teacher’s desk in front of the whole class.

“Jenny wake up! Class is over!” Lindsey said as she gave her best friend a gentle nudge.

Jenny lifted her head still a little bit groggy. “What?”, something didn’t quite feel right. As Jenny looked down she was shocked to see that she was wearing her tight blue jeans and no diaper. “I’m not wearing a diaper!”, Jenny said.

“What? Are you feeling OK?”, Lindsey asked as she started cracking up. "I’m not wearing a diaper? What the hell does that mean?

“I’m fine, I just had the weirdest dream. I will tell you about it on our way to the mall.”

The End

Jenny’s Return to Diapers: Chapter 5 Time for a Change

dream sequence bit of a cop out ………… and illogical but hey that doesn’t matter its only a story right??

Head-Desk

Wow. That was pretty bad.

omg that is the exact same ending that me and my friends came up with for halo 3. weird

You couldn’t write a more generic and implausible story if you tried.

Also my prediction of it being a dream sequence came true. Surprise.

This story really made me laugh out loud.

Fuckety fuck that was lame.

I still did it

Well I read all of your guys comments about this story before I read it but I still put myself through the torture of reading it and I regret every horrible minute of it. I mean this story was so bad and so impossible that I don’t even know where to begin.

Number one, I couldn’t care less about the characters in the story. You gave us basically no physical description of her mom, dad and even the nurse. What color was their hair, eyes, or anything for that matter. All I can see are these two gray lifeless blobs in the story that seem to serve absolutely purpose to the story at all.

Number two, I know that this story was based on a dream but as people pointed out but your story followed the same boring generic plot that we see in a ton of diaper stories. Person wets diaper at school, parents put kid in diaper and change room into nursery and get baby stuff for kid, and finally child gets babied everywhere including school. For example, immediately after Jenny wets her diaper at the grocery store her moms buys her more diapers and baby things. Why would any sane mother do this?

Number three, you used the words cult, vagina, and other parts of the female body a little too much. Now I don’t mind if I talk about this kind of thing with my friends at work (especially because I really need a girlfriend). However, in regards to the story if you overuse it just makes the plot sound really perverted and uncreative.

Sorry about the long rant it is just something I had to get off my chest because stories like these make me ill.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman

Best Ending Ever :stuck_out_tongue:

Sad thing is that I don’t think that it’s the ending.

nope it says the end ………. thank a higher power (i would blaspheme but i don’t believe in god)

Well that was a good waste of words

Oh yeh - lol. Whoops.

This story’s still up?
I… Am… Afraid…

Quote from Spiderman:
you used the words cult, vagina, and other parts of the female body

Never heard it called a cult before. Hmm, lol.

Well I warned you that I was retard and had no control of the English language but you know that I meant to say anyway he he. You know I am not really talking about a cult or am I he he.

A retard? Now I wouldn’t go that far. Actually I’d never go that far.

Well then I apologize for the “retard” comment.

I’m sorry, but I dont think you’re going to be winning the photoset prize this time around.

i have to agree i’m just happen to have hanycap i that is offenseve bucause not all of us are dumd i’m a 190 IQ that can’t spell because ipules and spelling is my kryptinite