"I want to wear diapers": An AI-Generated Story

This story was generated by an AI. I wrote the first line, and a computer did the rest. It doesn’t make sense in a few places, but it’s a wild ride nonetheless. Enjoy!

I want to wear diapers and never use the toilet again.

I’ve always been very comfortable with wearing diapers and plastic pants and it’s really helped me not have to deal with messy clothing.

I’m not going to lie.

I still have accidents.

It usually happens when my bladder is full and I have to go to the bathroom (and I have a lot of those lately).

But I’ve gotten better and it’s almost not that big of a deal.

I go to the bathroom and clean myself up.

Because if I don’t, I’ll still feel the rest of the day very uncomfortable.

That’s the way I think.

But I know I will get to the point where I’m not going to have to worry about being wet or have to deal with wet clothes.

I’m hoping to get to that point soon and I can not wait to start wearing adult diapers (the cheap kind).

But that’s down the road.

So for the past few weeks, I’ve been going in to the hospital for regular checkups and I finally had my second major operation.

I was pretty nervous going into it.

What if I can’t wear diapers?

What if I can’t keep my bladder open enough?

What if the surgery isn’t going to work?

I knew I was a risk with the surgery because I would have to go through long - term diapers for life.

I was prepared for this possibility but I still wasn’t happy about it.

So, I arrived at the hospital on Saturday.

This hospital isn’t as busy as the previous one.

I only had to wait about an hour to be admitted.

I was still having a little bit of anxiety as I was wheeled to my room.

There were nurses in and out of my room all night and I didn’t get to sleep until probably 1am.

I was in my room until the early hours of the morning.

I was pretty uncomfortable because I wasn’t really feeling like I was going to the bathroom and I was extremely thirsty.

I kept asking for water and the nurses would bring me sips of water here and there.

They even brought me a little cup of ice chips which I was surprised at but ate them because they were too much of a temptation to pass up.

I was pretty exhausted because of all the hours I had to stay up the night before waiting to be admitted.

I finally got some sleep around 7am.

I was told that they would be taking me down to the operating room around 10am.

I didn’t know why they wanted to do surgery so early, but it didn’t matter anyway.

The surgery took about 2 hours and then I was finally back in my room.

I was really uncomfortable when I woke up because I was in so much pain.

They had to give me a shot right before surgery to numb me and I felt really really high afterwards.

I remember passing out while waiting to go to the operating room.

They were pretty scared about this because they didn’t know if I had a heart condition or what but I guess I’m really hard to wake up so they decided to call the nurse in and do something.

I remember them telling me that I needed to come to so that I could take my medicine for the pain and I remember a lot of giggling.

I remember having a lot of questions throughout my surgery and when I woke up.

I remember being told that I have to stay in diapers for the rest of my life.

That I can’t wear regular clothes ever again.

I remember feeling pretty upset about this.

I was pretty sad about this because I wanted to get out of diapers but I was also scared.

What if I couldn’t keep my bladder open?

What if I could never stop wetting myself?

I don’t know if I’ll ever get to that point but I really hope that I can.

I’m still having the occasional accident but they say that my bladder is healing and I should be able to keep it open pretty soon.

I also had some questions about diapers.

Will they keep me dry?

Will I ever stop wetting myself?

Will I still have accidents?

They basically said that I would definitely be dry.

I won’t always pee in the diaper but I will definitely wet myself less and less.

Eventually, I shouldn’t have any accidents at all.

This is good news, but also a little scary.

I’m still pretty uncomfortable with the diapers on.

They’re very hard and take a while to get used to them.

I’ll get used to it though.

They’re not comfortable, but they’re more comfortable than what I was wearing before.

The nurses didn’t want me to be in diapers the whole weekend, but I really don’t want to go through a whole weekend like this again.

I’ve been talking to other girls who had hypospadias surgery and I found out that most of them didn’t have that issue to begin with.

My doctor said that 99% of the time that hypospadias doesn’t cause problems like mine.

In a way, I’m glad that this is the case, but it’s still a little annoying.

I just have to hope that I won’t need any other surgeries after this and that my situation can be fixed.

One thing that my doctor did tell me was that it’s a 50 / 50 chance that this operation won’t work.

I’ve read about these types of surgeries and there are cases where it actually doesn’t work and they had to do a full hypospadias surgery instead.

If it doesn’t work, I’ll have to go through reconstructive surgery.

After this I had to stay in diapers for the rest of the day.

They checked me again around 7pm and my bladder didn’t leak so I was allowed to get out of diapers for the first time since surgery.

They took me downstairs to go to the bathroom and everything.

Then they let me leave the hospital around 10pm.

I was pretty upset when I first came home because my parents had bought me regular underwear that had buttons on the front.

They wanted me to have some control over what I wore, which I understand.

But it was just really hard to get used to these because they were a lot more complicated and I had to feel comfortable in them before I could wear my diapers.

I told my mom how uncomfortable I was because they were so uncomfortable, but she told me to deal with it.

I had to wear them for a little while but they didn’t stay up for long.

I got frustrated and frustrated and I broke down crying and my mom knew that I was having a hard time.

She told me that I was allowed to wear my diapers, but I couldn’t get her to go out and buy me new underwear with the buttons on the front.

She also didn’t go with me when I went into the bathroom because she knew that I’d be too frustrated.

I told her that I was still having accidents and that I wanted to wear diapers.

She finally relented and bought me my diapers and it was so good to be in diapers again.

At first I would go to the bathroom and then a couple minutes later it would start leaking.

At first I tried to stop it, but I wasn’t doing a very good job.

I finally started waking up in the morning just as soaked as I was the night before.

I knew that this was just going to get worse until I learned how to control it.

My mom and I watched some television together and I managed to control the leaking.

I was learning to control it.

Then, it started to get really bad.

I was wetting myself more than ever and it was a lot easier to stop it.

I only wet myself about three times before my mom finally took me to the bathroom.

I really wanted to ask her to take me to the bathroom and teach me how to stop myself, but I didn’t want to wake her up.

I was able to stop myself and I knew that I was getting better.

The problem was that I was in diapers and I didn’t want to wear regular underwear again.

My parents got me used to wearing diapers and I learned how to stop myself, but I don’t want to be back in diapers.

My parents are always telling me that they don’t want to take away the few good things in my life, but it’s so hard to get used to wearing diapers.

My mom told me that I can wear my diapers again, but it’s going to be a while before I’ll be able to wear them again.

My mom had bought me regular underwear with the buttons on the front and I couldn’t wait to get out of them and into my diapers.

So, one of the first things I did when I got out of the hospital was go to the bathroom.

I was really excited about getting to wear my diapers again.

I didn’t realize how bad I really wanted to wear my diapers.

I knew that I was going to have to wear them until I learned how to use the toilet and I was excited.

I decided to go to school in my diapers because I knew that I was going to get some stares.

So, I went to school in my diapers and I couldn’t wait for the day to get over.

I tried not to have an accident, but it was really hard.

I was using a lot of extra bathroom breaks and I couldn’t wait to get home.

After school I took my mom’s car and we drove around for a little bit.

When we got home I took off my shoes and then took my shirt off so that I could go in the bathroom.

I wanted to change into my diapers as fast as I could because I really wanted to wear them.

I took off my shirt and undies and put on my diapers.

I laid down on my bed and took off my socks.

After I was completely diapered, I pulled my pants and shoes back on and put my shirt on over the diapered shirt.

I went over to the closet and picked out my favorite sleeper.

I couldn’t wait to wear it.

When my parents got home I could tell that they noticed that I was wearing a lot of new clothes.

They asked me what I was doing and I said that I wanted to wear new clothes.

I was only wearing the sleeper for a few hours before I got into bed.

I slept really good in my diapers and then I woke up in the morning.

I still wanted to wear my diapers and I decided to wear them again.

I started the morning off by taking a bath and then I started to dress.

I put on a regular pair of blue jeans and then a white t - shirt.

After I got dressed I headed downstairs.

I had already fed Shadow my breakfast.

Then I had decided to eat breakfast with my diaper.

I ate my cereal and drank my juice and then I went to the bathroom.

I really wanted to go back to sleep because I was so tired, but I knew that if I went back to sleep I wouldn’t be able to wear my diapers again.

I put on my pants and shirt and walked down the stairs.

I still couldn’t believe that I was wearing diapers again.

I was still very excited and I couldn’t wait to put on my diaper.

I walked into the kitchen and then I asked my mom if she could wash my diaper.

She said that she would wash it for me and then I could wear it again.

I ran back up stairs and put the diaper in the washer and started it.

After I had washed my diaper, I walked back downstairs and put it on.

When I had gotten downstairs I sat down on the couch and started to watch TV.

I really was not feeling very well, and so I decided to take a nap.

I woke up later that night and my parents told me that we were going to go to my cousin’s birthday party.

My mom had gotten me a shirt to wear and a dress for the party and she had gotten me new shoes to wear.

I really didn’t want to go, but I knew that I would be teased at the party.

I didn’t want to be made fun of.

At the party, I was being teased and I didn’t understand why.

I was wearing the same clothes I had worn to school earlier that day and I didn’t understand why they were making fun of me.

I really wanted to wear my diapers and I knew that it would probably be easy to wear them.

We went back home and I tried to play a video game, but it wasn’t working so I figured that I could go to bed early.

I was tired and I knew that I would need to wear diapers to go to school in the morning.

I really wanted to sleep in them because I knew that I would have a lot of trouble going to school in the morning.

I tried to sleep, but I had a hard time.

I eventually fell asleep.

I was dreaming of being in my crib when I woke up.

I was in my crib and I had all of my diapers.

I put one on and then got another one out.

I started to put another one on, but I heard a door opening.

I decided that I would just put one on and that way I wouldn’t have to bother my parents.

I put the second diaper on and then I got out of bed.

I went into the kitchen and I started to eat my cereal.

I was eating my cereal when I heard my parents.

They came into the kitchen and my mom looked at me.

She asked if I was ok and then she told me that she had already checked on me.

I finished eating my cereal and then I went into the living room.

I was hoping that they wouldn’t make a big deal out of it, but they didn’t.

I was walking around the living room with a towel on my diaper.

My dad and my mom started to have a conversation about something.

I was sitting on the couch, but I couldn’t concentrate.

I looked down at my diaper and I saw that it was soaked and I knew that I needed to change it.

I knew that I couldn’t just go change in my diaper in front of my parents.

So I decided to wait until my parents went back to their room.

I started to think that it would be really easy to go change my diaper and that I really wanted to do it, but I knew that I couldn’t.

I guess that I wanted to have a wet diaper.

I wanted to be wet in front of them, but I didn’t want them to know that I was wet because then they would know that I was a baby and I really didn’t want that.

I figured that I would just wait until they went back to their room and I would be able to go change.

I sat there for what seemed like a long time, but I knew that it was only like fifteen minutes or so.

Finally, my parents came back into the living room and I was waiting for them to go back to their room.

As soon as they came into the living room my dad looked at me and he asked me if I was all right.

I knew that I was in trouble because he had asked me a question, so I looked down at my lap.

I said that I was fine and that I was fine.

My mom just stared at me and then she said something that shocked me.

She told me that she was really worried about me.

She asked me why I would want to be wet.

She asked me if I had been acting weird lately.

She asked me if I was doing drugs or drinking.

I answered that I wasn’t doing anything and that I just had trouble keeping my diapers dry.

I then started to tell her about my dreams that I had the night before about being wet.

She just stared at me and told me that I was too young to be having those types of dreams.

She told me that I shouldn’t be afraid to tell my parents.

She asked me why I was afraid to tell them.

I told her that I didn’t want them to know that I was wet, but she just told me that it was OK to tell them, because it was normal to be afraid to tell them.

She asked me if I wanted to talk about it and I said no because I knew that it would be really embarrassing.

She asked me if I knew what a baby was and I told her that I did.

She then told me that if I was still wet at lunch that I would have to go to the nurse’s office and I was really scared that my friends would find out.

My mom then told me that we would get together after lunch and we would talk about it.

She then asked me if I wanted to have breakfast and I said yes.

She asked if I would like to take my diaper off and I said that I would rather keep it on.

She told me that we would just see what happened.

She said that if I wasn’t dry by then then that I would have to go to the nurse’s office.

She told me that she would tell my teacher what was going on.

She then told me that she would put on one of my sister’s diapers and we would see if I still couldn’t keep my diaper dry.

She then told me that I could just change into a fresh diaper right there.

I got out of my seat and headed toward the door.

When I got to the door my dad was standing right there.

He said “Are you really all right?”

I told him that I was fine and that I was just really tired and that I didn’t have a good night’s sleep.

He then told me that I had better change my diaper soon or else I was going to have to go to the nurse’s office.

I then sat back down in my seat.

He told me that I had better not be wet at lunch.

My mom looked at me and told me that it was OK and that I didn’t have to change my diaper if I wasn’t.

She then gave me a little smile.

She told me that if I couldn’t make it to the nurse’s office without wetting myself that I had to change it in her room.

I said that I understood and she told me that I could change my diaper in the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom and then I removed the diaper that I was wearing and I put on a clean one.

I went to the living room and put on a fresh diaper and then my dad sat me down on the couch.

I sat there and watched some TV.

About fifteen minutes after my mom told me to change, my diaper started to get really wet.

My dad then told me that we were going to the nurse’s office.

I then realized that I had wet my diaper.

My dad then told me that I had better get changed before I had an accident.

My mom told me that she had already talked to my teacher and that they thought it was OK for me to stay until after lunch.

My dad went to go grab my sister and my mom told me that I should just change and we would be home in just a few minutes.

I asked my dad if he thought that I could wait until after lunch.

He said that it was up to me, but I should get changed anyway.

I asked my mom if she thought that I could change it there.

She told me that it would be better than going to the nurse’s office.

I then walked over to the bathroom and got a new diaper.

I got it all changed and then I put a new shirt on.

When I came out of the bathroom my mom said that she was going to walk over to the mall with my sister and that she was going to meet my dad and I at home.

My dad then told me that I should get going to school.

He said that if I got home and my sister hadn’t changed my diaper then I would be in big trouble.

I then asked my dad if I could just go home and change.

He said that it was up to me, but that I should be in big trouble if I didn’t make it home.

I then said that I wanted to change it there because I was embarrassed to do it in front of everyone.

He said that it would be better if I did it there.

I said that I could do it there, but that I was just going to change my diaper and I would be going home.

My dad said that if I just went to school then I wouldn’t be in trouble, but that he would be home about five minutes after school ended.

I then changed and put on a fresh diaper.

I then went out to the car and got in.

My dad told me to get my stuff and to just get home.

I then walked into the school, but I decided that I should get changed at the school.

I walked into the bathroom and walked to the sink.

I decided that I would wait until after school and then I would change in front of everyone.

I sat down on the toilet and then I spread my legs apart.

I then started to pee.

I peed for about five minutes.

I then thought that I had better get changed before my dad got home.

I went over to the toilet and I got up off of it.

I then took off my wet pants.

I then got up off of the toilet and I started to pee again.

I peed for a few minutes.

I then decided that I had better get changed.

I then went and sat down on the toilet.

I then pulled my pants down and I lifted up my shirt and pulled down my diaper.

I then started to pee again.

I peed for about another five minutes.

I then got my diaper off and pulled a new one up and put it on.

I then put a new shirt on.

I walked out of the bathroom to where my mom was.

She told me to go put my backpack away.

I then put my backpack away and then I went over to the sink and I started to wash my hands.

My mom then told me that she would meet me at home.

I started to walk out of the bathroom, but I decided to go back into the bathroom and check my diaper.

I then lifted up the back of my pants and I put my hand into my diaper.

I noticed that it was still dry.

I started to push and I let out a loud fart.

I started to giggle.

I then thought that it would be easier if I would just go home and change my diaper.

I then got my backpack and put it on and I started to walk out of the bathroom.

I looked over at the toilet and it looked pretty full.

My mom saw me and she said that I should come back in.

I then walked into the bathroom and I changed my diaper.

I opened the diaper and I then pulled the tabs off of my butt.

I then grabbed the dirty diaper.

I then spread my legs apart and I put the diaper underneath me and I pushed.

I let out a loud fart and then I peed.

I peed for about twenty minutes.

I then started to dry my butt off and I folded the dirty diaper up and put it in the trash can.

I then got up and I put my pants on and I walked out of the bathroom.

At this point, the AI took a hard left turn and wrote some things that wouldn’t look out of place on PornHub, but I’m not comfortable sharing it here.

Hope you enjoyed the story. Is AI ready for primetime? Probably not. But I’m still pretty impressed with the results. And truth is it’s still better than some of the stories I’ve read.

3 Likes

Interesting concept, but you should remember that writing the story is just the first step. Editing is also important. I understand that the whole point here was to not do the actual writing yourself, but I think the story could benefit from better layout. Proper use of paragraphs could make it a lot easier to read.

If you were to do some editing of the actual text itself, you should bear in mind that about 58.6% of the sentences begin with “I”, which makes it sound terribly repetetetetetetive. (Again, I do realise that that would invalidate the whole point of the exercise, but still…)

1 Like

Well…that was…something else. An interesting experiment with amusing results. And I’m no longer worried about AI getting enough intelligence to take over humanity ala The Matrix. :laughing:

It is better than some of the stories I’ve seen on the web- it does have better grammar and punctuation and used spaces instead slopping up one big wall o text.

The AI story itself wasn’t that bad if one puts their brain on the back burner and chucks logic out the window. We had another user who experimented with AI stories and similarly hilarious results.

1 Like

I’m just concerned about the sheer amount of time they spent peeing. I think the average for humans is less than half a minute. But this person spent up to twenty minutes in one peeing session, not even counting the others.

Are there any other organs in their torso, or is it all bladder?

2 Likes

I also thought that was a little weird, but since this is written by a computer, who knows how big of a tank it hooked up. Seriously though, the AI might help getting some kind of story outline down, but I think you should have a human go over the text afterwards to clean up biological impossibilities like that, as well as fix the language.

That gives me an idea.

Perhaps get an AI to generate the most bare form of an outline, then a bunch of us do our own edits and see what we come up with?

I agree with the others saying the story could benefit from a human editor. As a reader, the protagonist’s “will they, won’t they” attitude towards diapers was frustrating. One paragraph, they want to wear diapers; the next, they’re confused why they’re wearing them. But, to be fair, it’s not like I haven’t read human generated stories that do the same thing!

Though, were it to be edited, one thing I would miss would be gems like this line:

This is honestly one of my favorite lines in a story ever. The implication that their parents don’t think they know what a baby is is hilarious to me.

That honestly sounds like fun! :grin: I’m game.

1 Like

Well, compared to some of the 1HT action I’ve seen from elsewhere in the interwebs, I’d say the AI is at least on par with the worst ABDL writers out there.

Me too. (I mean I’d be up for giving that a shot too, not that I had been metoo-ed.)

But if we do that, would we all start with the same outline? I smell a contest idea.

1 Like

Those were the vibes I was picking up. :grin: