"How I Married the Babysitter" - A Bedwetter's Tale, Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The day was mostly a blur to me, Scott and I said a long passionate goodbye in the parking lot of the dinner. I raced home to change, and then spent the morning puttering around the house waiting for Robby to leave. When he finally did, mom, dad and I said our goodbyes. About a half an hour later I was heading out the door.

“Where are you off to in such a hurry…?” my mother asked.

“Out to the movies with Scott” I said.

“Oh…what’s going on with you two?” she inquired.

“We’re an item now mom…there’s no more hiding it” I said. “Don’t tell dad yet!” I added.

“Elizabeth…come back here…really?” She asked.

I stopped and walked back into the kitchen “Yes mom, really” I said, blushing.

“Well good for you sweetie, Scott is a great guy.” She said “Give me a hug!”

I hugged my mom and smiled. “You don’t care that he’s older than me?” I asked.

“Sweetie your father is three…almost four years older than me.” She said. Then she whispered in my ear. “I think you’ll find that older men are better in more ways than one.”

“Mom!” I practically shouted, she had embarrassed me.

“I’ll let you tell your father when you’re ready to, go have fun.”

“Thanks mom.” I gave her a kiss on her cheek and headed out the door.

Fifteen minutes later I was at Scott’s place. I told him that we had better go see a movie at some point or at least review a few incase my mother asked what we saw. As much as I hated lying to her, I didn’t want her to know that rather than going to see a movie, that Scott and I had actually planned an afternoon of kinky fun. I don’t know if “kinky” was the right word for what I had in mind, but at the time, it seemed like the best word to describe it.

Scott had greeted me at the door and after giving him the low down on the “told mom we’re going to the movies” ruse, he decided that “going to the movies” would now be our code for “we’re having afternoon sex”. I liked this idea, and it’s continued to be our private code/joke to this day.

Scott pulled me into an embrace and we kissed, his hands found their way down to my bottom and he gave it a soft massage and gentle squeeze. I could feel him getting aroused, so I broke off…we had shopping to do first.

“Hold on there Mr.” I said.

“What…I like this.” He smiled.

“I like it too, but we’re going to the store first remember?”

“Right…little Lizzy Dizzy wants to play dress up?” He asked.

“You don’t mind?” I asked.

“Not at all…but tell me about it first…I mean…I have some ideas too and I want to make sure we’re in this together.” He said.
I pulled him over to the couch and we sat down together.

“Well…I was thinking we could play little girl and babysitter…” I started.

“That does sound fun…you want me to diaper you again?” He asked.

“God yes…you don’t think that’s weird do you?”

“Not at all…but let me ask you this, are you into diapers? I mean…do they turn you on?” He asked.

I paused, I was a bit insecure at admitting it, but I loved him, I felt safe, so I told him everything.

“Yes…” There was an awkward moment of silence.

“They turn me on too.” Scott said.

“Oh thank God!” I said with a smile and laugh. Scott laughed too and we hugged each other tightly.

“I started to like wearing them when I was about seven.” Scott said.

“Well me too…mostly because I liked being with you when you babysat and I was wearing them… and when you told me about your bedwetting I was so happy to know that I wasn’t the only kid in the world that had to wear them for that…but also because I liked the way they made me feel, and when I got older…like about eleven, I started masturbating in them at night…and sometimes in the mornings too after I was wet…” I was going a mile a minute again. I was so excited to finally be sharing this with someone…especially Scott.

Scott stopped me with a quick kiss. “Slow down there Lizzy Dizzy.” He said.

I laughed. “Sorry…I get excited sometimes.”

“Oh I know you do.” Scott said and then gave me another kiss.

“Tell me about yours” I said, referring to Scott’s own love of diapers.

“Well…like I said, I started to like them when I was about seven, maybe it was closer to eight…but I had started to get my first boners at night while wearing them, and the soft diaper and crinkly plastic pants just sort of…did it for me.” He said.

“Mmmmm I know the feeling.” I said and hugged him tightly.

“There was one time….and please don’t be creeped out by this…?” Scott started.

“What…I won’t…just tell me.” I said.

“Well, once when I was almost nine, just before my bedwetting stopped. I started to get a boner while my mother was diapering me.” Scott said.

“Oh my GOD!” I said with a laugh.

“Shhh…don’t laugh…” he said.

“Sorry.”

“Yeah…so I started to get a boner, and my mom totally saw it…I mean what could I do?.” Scott continued.

“What did she do?”

“She quickly finished diapering me…and then she told me not to be embarrassed, that those things just pop up on their own
sometimes….can you believe she said that?” He asked.

“Wow!” I said. “What did you do?”

“Well I was totally embarrassed…but I had a small tent in my diaper that wasn’t going away.”

I laughed, I couldn’t help it. I had this picture of little Scott in my head with a boner tent poking out the front of his diaper.

“It’s not funny.” He said, and then gave me a tickle.

“Yes it is…it’s sooo cute” I said.

“Not with my MOTHER there it wasn’t!” He nearly shouted.

“Well…no, I’ll never be able to look at your mother the same way again…but if I had been there….” I started to say.

“Oh yeah…if you had been there what?” Scott asked.

“I would have given little Scotty a happy rub in his diaper.” I said with a grin and then reached down to the front of his pants to give him a gentle rub.

“Ohhh….let’s go shopping!” he said.

“You sure you don’t need to calm down first?” I said with a smile.

“Yeah maybe give me a minute here…”

“What happened after that…did you ever get a boner again when your mom diapered you?”

“No I think I was able to get a handle on it after that…and a few months later I started to wake up dry pretty regularly…that was when my
mom decided I could stop wearing them…I think she was relieved because I’m sure that had to creep her out a bit too.” Scott said.

“Were you sad? Did you miss your diapees?” I asked in a sad little girl voice.

“I did…and I’ll tell you what…and this is my dirty dark secret.” He said.

“Oh…tell me tell me quick!” I said.

“I took one of my diapers and one of my pairs of plastic pants…before my mom got rid of them all. I hid them in my room and continued to diaper myself at night for as long as they would fit me…and…” He paused.

“Yeah? What?”

“Around eleven I was able to finally masturbate and make myself come in them.” Scott said.

I giggled and hugged him.

“I wish I could have seen that.” I said. “How old were you when you couldn’t fit into them any more…how did you wash them…you didn’t leave them all yucky did you?”

“It was hard, I had to sneak them into the bathroom and wash them by hand…God I wish I had had Pampers! I was soooo jealous that you got to wear them.” He said.

“Awwwww poor wittle Scotty didn’t get his pampees.” I said again in my little girl voice. Scott blushed and hugged me tighter.

“So I would wash them in the bathtub after school when my parents were still at work, ring them out as best as I could, and then I would put them in the dryer and wait for them to finish.”

“Why not just put them in the washer if your parents were out.”

“I don’t know…you give me too much credit, I didn’t know how to run the washer until I was 13, I could figure the dryer out…I guess I was worried that running the washer would be obvious to my mother and might get me caught.” Scott replied.

“Your mom didn’t notice that a diaper and a pair of plastic pants were missing when she got rid of your diapers?” I asked.

“Well if she did, she never questioned me about it…God I wonder if she knows?” He asked.

“I always wondered if my mom knew that I was masturbating in my diapers…once in a while if I had the house to myself… when I was about twelve, I would put one on just for fun and do it in my room.”

“You naughty little girl…” Scott said.

“You Love it though…” I said, and kissed him again. “So what did you do when the diapers didn’t fit you anymore?” I asked him.

“Well by the time I was twelve they were getting to be too tight, and when I accidentally stabbed my finger with a safety pin one night I decided I was pushing my luck and that it was time to get rid of them.”

“Did you?” I asked.

“Yes, I stuffed the diaper and plastic pants in a brown paper bag one day and buried them in the outside trashcan…the next morning they were gone with the garbage truck.” Scott said.

“Awww were you sad?” I asked.

“Not at first, I had felt ashamed of what I had been doing and it was like pulling off a band aid, I just said…I’m done with this…this must be crazy so I have to stop. But a few days later I wished that I had the diaper back.”

“What did you do?” I asked.

“I tried to make a fake diaper using a towel, some Kleenex, and a white kitchen garbage bag.” Scott answered.

“You were addicted! Ha!” I said.

“I know right…so the fake one got the job done…and was easier to deal with because I didn’t have to wash everything…I just came in the Kleenex and threw those away. But it wasn’t totally satisfying because it wasn’t a real diaper.”

I giggled.

“What?” he said.

“I just can’t believe we’re talking about this, it’s actually really cool to get it all out…” I replied.

“Well…you think this is cool…how cool is it going to be once we start playing with each other?” Scott said.

“Yay!” I said and hugged him tighter still. “You know if you had said something to me way back when I was little I would have given you one of my Pampers.” I added.

“Well…”

“Well what?” I asked.

“I stole one of them once after you had fallen asleep.” Scott told me.

“Are you kidding me?” I said. “Why you little diaper thief! Did it fit?” I asked.

“No of course not, I was 14. I just hid it outside the house and picked it up on my way home. I stuffed it inside my underwear that night when I went to bed.”

“And then you did your little spurt spurts in it?” I said teasing him.

Scott blushed. “Yes I did. And it felt great, I wished it would have fit perfectly but it was still great.” He said.

“Dirty boy.” I said, teasing him again.

“Hey you were doing it too.” He said.

“I know…I’m just having fun with you…I can’t believe you stole my diapers, I’m going to have to spank you later.” I told him.

“Hmmm that might be fun too.” Scott said and then kissed me. “Should we go shopping now before you get me all worked up again?”

“Yeah lets go!” I said, hopping up off the couch. Scott did need a few more minutes to cool down.

Ten minutes later we were off to find a CVS or a Right Aid that was just a bit further out of town. Neither one of us wanted to run into anyone we knew on this particular shopping trip. We found a CVS Pharmacy two towns up the line, parked the car and set out on our mission.

“You think you can still fit in Pampers?” Scott asked.

“I can fit in the largest size Pull Ups” I told him. “But I want diapers.” I said.

“I want you in diapers too.” Scott said.

I shooshed him and looked around to see if anyone was close enough to be listening to us. There was no one near.

“Well…I’ll get the largest size Pampers…and we’ll get some adult diapers for you…and maybe a package of the smaller sized adult diapers for me.” I whispered.

We then began the kind of conversation that many diaper lovers and adult babies have had in their heads at one point or another over the course of their lives. All of us eventually learn that buying diapers is no big deal, but getting over that first time was a bit of a challenge. Had it just been me going into the store alone to buy Pampers, it would have been no big deal. But buying adult diapers…when you are younger than say…your late seventies, always makes people who don’t actually need them a bit nervous. This was clearly the case for Scott, and maybe even for me to a point. We got through it, but thinking back on the conversation it was a bit amusing.

“I’ll tell you what, you go to the adult incontinence section and get the adult diapers, and I’ll go to the baby diaper section and get the Pampers.” Scott said. “Then we’ll both check out individually and meet back at the car.”

“What? Why do I have to get the adult diapers?” I asked. “I know more about Pampers…than you do…” I told him.

“What’s there to know…I’m getting you the largest size available?” Scott replied. “Here’s what I’m thinking, if someone looks at me, they’ll see a guy buying diapers, probably for a baby at home. If they see me buying adult diapers, they may think it’s for me…”

“Well what are they going to think if they see me buying them?” I asked. “They’ll think they’re for me too!” I insisted.

“No…If they’re even looking…and they are really that interested, they’ll see you buying two different sizes of adult diapers, so they’ll probably think you’re buying them for some elderly people you look after…and you’re a nursing student…you could always play that off if
anyone asked.” Scott said.

“That’s the craziest thing I’ve ever heard.” I answered.

“Well this is kind of a crazy situation we’re in here…” Scott said.

I laughed. “Yes it is…ok Mr. Chicken…I’ll get the big diapers…you get the baby diapers.” I said. At this point I just wanted to get it done so we could get home and start having fun.

“Ok then, let’s do it.” Scott said. He walked into the store, I waited about thirty seconds and then went in on my own.

I made my way to the adult incontinence aisle and stared at the various products. I didn’t really know anything about adult diapers. All the packages said “Briefs” I thought the Attends looked most like a real diaper than the other belted type. I grabbed a large size and a small size package, turned around and marched right to the check out.

I didn’t see Scott anywhere; the store wasn’t very busy for the day after Christmas. I figured everyone was out at the mall rather than a local pharmacy. There was a woman in line in front of me; I stood nervously as the clerk at the checkout rang up her items. A man walked in with two small children in tow, a boy and a girl maybe 5 or 6 years old each. I wanted the clerk to hurry, he was taking his time, as he reached the last item, he asked the woman if she had any coupons. I was going crazy, where the hell was Scott? I wondered, had he chickened out and gone straight back to the car?

Just as I was wondering where Scott was I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I glanced around and there was Scott holding a package of Pampers, shaving cream, mouth wash, and toilet paper. I pretended not to know him. Finally the woman in front of me took her bags and left.

“Hi.” I said to the clerk as I placed the two bags of Attends on the checkout counter.

“Hi.” The clerk said back. He was just going through the motions; he rang up my items with no concern at all, put each package of Attends in its own large plastic shopping bag and placed them back on the counter. I gave him cash; the clerk gave me my change and receipt and told me “have a nice day.” I picked up my bags and headed for the door. Moments later Scott joined me with two bags of his own.

“That was easy!” He said as he opened the door and hopped in beside me, handing me his bags.

“Pampers Baby Dry…size 6, well done I said.” I had seen a commercial on TV for these diapers and had dreamed of trying them on; soon I would get my chance.

“Why’d you take so long in there?” I asked. “I thought you’d be in line ahead of me and when I didn’t see you I started to think you chickened out.”

“Well I actually needed some shaving cream and the other stuff too…Just thought I’d do some shopping.” Scott said.

“You’re so sensible.” I said.

“Why thank you.” Scott answered.

“Dork” I told him, and gave him a playful nudge and smile. He laughed.

“Well, how’d you do?” He asked.

“Attends adult briefs, one package of large, and one package of small.” I said. “They appear to be white, crinkly, and have three tapes on each side. The other options all looked very ‘medical’.”

“Well…let’s get home and try them out!”

“Yes!” I said.

About a half hour later we were having the time of our lives.

1 Like

Re: “How I Married the Babysitter” - A Bedwetter’s Tale, Chapter 7

:slight_smile:
More please!

Re: “How I Married the Babysitter” - A Bedwetter’s Tale, Chapter 7

One of the best things on here in ages. Well written, believable characters, regular updates. What more could we ask for?