Diapered Dandy And The Fate Of The Universe P1 C 1-9

Chapters 1-8 of the new story. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Knight

Diapered Dandy And The Fate Of The Universe
By: Dementia’s Knight

Part I: Prelude To Armageddon

Chapter I: Family Reunion

“It’s hard to believe that we’re here together right now.” Hannah said as she lay on the roof of a skyscraper in Paragon City looking up at the sea of stars overhead.

Dementia’s Knight rolled over and propped himself up on his elbow, staring at Hannah with a smile that matched her own. “I hope that you mean that in a good way.” he said.

Hannah turned her head to look at her date and nodded softly. “I couldn’t think of anywhere I’d rather be right now.” she said. “I just meant that it’s good to have you back.” she clarified.

Putting a hand to the female heroes cheek Knight looked her in the eyes and leaned in and kissed her. “It’s good to be back.” he said after their lips parted.

Hannah mewled softly and looked longingly at her companion. “Maybe we should head back to the base, get a little more comfortable.” she offered.

Knight nodded and stood up, he took Hannah’s hand and helped her to her feet, and hugging her tightly teleported the both of them to his room within the Freedom Phalanx Reserve base.

The stars shone brightly in the night sky as the two heroes consummated their relationship for the first time, and somewhere in the city an event that would change their lives forever was beginning to take place.

,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø ,¸¸,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,¸¸,ø¤ºº°º¤ø,¸¸,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,

Electricity crackled in the empty subway station, and a slight breeze turned into a strong gust of air as a large blue portal opened inside the station. As the portal grew larger it began to hum loudly and fire off arcs of electricity before ejecting a human form from it’s energized maw.

The portal disappeared after another few seconds, leaving the subway station dark and silent once more. The person that came from the portal groaned softly and rose to their feet, dusting themselves off in the process.

“Hope this is the right place.” the woman said as she examined the small computer on her wrist The computer displayed the date to the woman and she smiled underneath her black cloak. “Perfect.” she said before disappearing in a dark flash of energy.

“Being single sucks.” Diapered Dandy said to Arson as they sat at the breakfast table watching Sue Radiance and her husband Premiere walk out of the base hand in hand, and then Dementia’s Knight and Half-Life Hannah walk out of Knights room in their bathrobes.

“Could be worse, you could be dating Drool. Nothing says ‘I love you’ like acid burns on your naughty parts.” Arson said with a smile.

Jesseca looked at her and then shook her head. “Sometimes I get very concerned when you talk.” she said.

“Morning guys.” Hannah said with a smile as she and Knight sat down to the breakfast table.

“Well good morning love birds.” Brianna said.

Hannah giggled happily and smiled at Knight. “Is it that noticeable?” she asked.

Brianna and Jesseca nodded and smiled at the loving couple. “Only slightly.” Jesseca said.

Jesseca watched Knight and Hannah happily carrying on and showing affection for one another and felt her jealousy begin to build. As soon as the kissing began she excused herself from the table and went out patrolling.

As the balmy summer air rushed through her hair as she flew over the city, Jesseca was filled with pangs of desire for the love and happiness that her teammates were enjoying. She was so lost in thought that she nearly crashed into another hero that was hovering in front of her.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I wasn’t watching where I was going.” she said to the female hero.

The woman pulled her black cloak from off her head and smiled at Jesseca. “It’s good to see you Jesseca.” she said.

“Do I know you?” Jesseca asked as she eyed the woman cautiously, wary of a trap.

The young woman shook her head. “No, but if you’ll let me explain, I think I can help you understand how I know you.” she said.

“So, you and Knight are getting pretty serious huh?” Winter Flare asked her sister as they finished their training regimen in the training room.

Hannah smiled at her little sister. “I think it may be the real deal.” she said with a girlish giggle.

“Don’t you think you’re rushing things a little? I mean, you guys have only been together for a few weeks now and you seem like you’re about to get married.” Elysa said.

Hannah nodded. “I know we’ve only been together for a little while, but I’ve had feelings for him for a long time now.” she explained.

Elysa hugged her sister. “As long as you’re happy, then I’m happy for you.” she said.

“Thanks sis, I really appreciate it.” she said as she hugged her sister back.

As they left the training room they ran into Jesseca and the black haired hero that she’d met on her patrol.

“Hannah, this is Neutron Eclipse, and I think you’re gonna want to hear what she has to say.” Jesseca told the green haired hero.

Hannah looked at Jesseca and at the young woman at her side and nodded and led the pair to the meeting room.

“Tell them what you told me.” Jesseca told the black haired hero she’d met earlier.

The young woman sighed and looked at the faces of all the members of the Freedom Phalanx Reserve gathered around the table. “My name is Kimberly Knowles. I’m the daughter of Half-Life Hannah and Dementia’s Knight.” she said slowly.

“You’re what?” Elysa asked in disbelief.

“I came here from the future. The year 2032 to be exact. I bring you all a message that may change the fate of the universe.” she explained.

“What message?” Knight asked the young woman.

“In my time the world has been ravaged by war. An alien race has taken over the planet and enslaved the human race. I was sent back here to ally with you all to ensure you’re prepared for the fight, so that the future may not become so bleak.” she said.

Arson scoffed. “Lemme guess, you have to save John Conner or something, right?” she asked.

“Brianna, shut up!” Jesseca shouted. “Go on Kim.” she told the new hero.

Kim nodded. “Six months from now the Rikti war ships appear in orbit around the globe. Knowing that Earth’s greatest defense is the heroes of Paragon City they attack here in full force.” she explained. “Putting aside their differences for the greater good, the Freedom Phalanx allies itself with Lord Recluse, heroes and villains work together to combat the new threat.” she said.

“But even that wasn’t enough to overcome the threat?” Hannah asked.

Kim shook her head. “Near the end of the fifth year of the battle Lord Recluse double crossed the heroes and joined forces with the invaders. The Freedom Phalanx was slaughtered in a sneak attack led by Lord Recluse.” she said, tears welling up in her eyes. “Soon afterward, being the strongest team after the original Freedom Phalanx, the FPR was drafted to lead the attack on Lord Recluse. You were successful, despite some casualties.” she said grimly.

“So we beat Recluse, but not the Rikti?” Knight asked.

Kim again shook her head. “The Rikti were battled back to the point that they left the planet. Dementia’s Knight mounted a full assault against the fleeing invaders with his teammates, and followed them back to their home planet. It was then that their expedition was met with tragedy as the Rikti ambushed them and destroyed the team’s ship.” she explained.

“How did the Rikti know we were following them?” Flower Child asked.

“A traitor within the Freedom Phalanx Reserve informed the Rikti about the attack.” Kim answered.

“What traitor?” Keyword asked.

Kim shook her head. “The traitor’s identity was never discovered.” she said.

“How do we know that you aren’t the traitor? Or that all of this isn’t just a load of crap?” Arson asked.

Jesseca started to yell at Brianna again, but was stopped by Kim. “You are still young Arson, but despite that fact I’m having trouble believing that you’re the same Arson that is hailed as a great leader in my time.” she said.

“She brings up a good point.” Metalicious said.

The rest of the members of the team nodded in agreement.

“If you’d be willing to let me test your blood to prove you’re our daughter, I’m sure it would provide a lot of credibility to your story.” Knight said.

Kim nodded and left the room with Knight and Hannah, leaving the rest of the team to wonder if what the mysterious young woman had told them was true.

“I’ve tested and re-tested, she’s definitely our daughter.” Knight said, trying to maintain his composure despite his happiness that he and Hannah had produced such a beautiful and strong daughter.

“Then it’s all true.” Tidal Wave said, a look of worry on her face.

Knight nodded. “That means we have six months to train for this battle if we have any hope of changing the future.” he said. “Kim will take charge of Brianna’s team for the time being, Hannah and I will handle the main team.” he added.

“Kim will teach you how to combat the Rikti warriors, Knight and I will train the rest of you to battle Recluse and his minions.” Hannah explained.

“What’s the game plan?” Jesseca asked.

“Kim and her team will fight alongside the Freedom Phalanx to combat the Rikti, and our team will keep Lord Recluse from double crossing his allies. With any luck we’ll turn the tide of the war quickly and prevent the massive loss of life that Kim described.” Knight said.

Hannah stood up from her seat. “For the next six months, we will all train harder than we’ve ever trained before. I want all of you to give everything you have to ensure that this mission succeeds.” she said, getting nods from the rest of the team.

“Training begins in the morning, get some rest. Dismissed.” Knight said.

“It’s weird that my niece is older than me.” Elysa said as she had her diaper changed by Hannah after the meeting.

“If it’s any consolation, she’ll be in diapers as soon as she’s born.” Hannah said with a smile as she taped a new diaper onto her sister.

Elysa furrowed her brow. “And we have a winner for the ‘Strangest Conversation Ever’ contest.” she said.

Hannah helped her sister into her baby blue footed pajamas and helped her into her crib for the night. “I know it’s weird, but I can’t help being happy that she’s my daughter, and that I had her with Knight.” she said as she kissed her sister on the forehead and gave her a warm bottle of milk.

“I’m happy that you’re happy sis.” Elysa said with a smile as she snuggled under her covers.

“Night sis.” Hannah said as she went to the bedroom door and closed it behind her as she left the room.

Hannah went to her underwear drawer and fished out the pregnancy test that she’d taken a few days earlier. Looking at the little plus sign in the small viewing window she smiled and wiped a tear from her eye. “Not the way I’d planned for him to find out, but effective nonetheless.” she thought to herself as she shut off her light and climbed into bed.

To Be Continued…

Chapter II: School Of Hard Knocks

Early the next morning Diapered Dandy, Winter Flare, Flower Child, Arson, Slice, Dice, Tidal Wave, and Electro-Cute met in the training room for their first lesson with their new team leader Neutron Eclipse. As the group of young heroes made their way into the training room they found no sign of their instructor.

“Well, some team leader she is. Can’t even get out of bed on time.” Arson said.

A large black void opened up behind Arson and a slender hand reached out and tapped her on the shoulder, startling her and making her leap away. Kim floated out of the void and with a wave of her hand closed it behind her. “Morning everyone, I brought coffee.” she said with a smile as she held up several travel carriers from the local coffee shop.

Each hero took a cup of coffee and drank it eagerly to help wake up.

“What was that thing you came out of?” Slice asked.

Kim opened another portal and closed it after a moment. “That’s how I get around. I have a variation of my father’s teleportation ability that allows me to open up holes in time and space and use them to travel.” she explained.

“That’s a pretty handy talent.” Jesseca said.

Kim nodded and walked over to the control panel of the training room. “Enough about me, today I’m going to show you what we’ll be up against when the Rikti attack.” she said as she pulled a wire from the machine on her wrist and plugged it into the computer. After a moment she removed the wire and punched something into the computer.

A small pink creature appeared in front of the group of heroes. The body was similar to a monkey except with sharp claws and hooves where it’s feet should be. The face looked like something from a science fiction film. The mouth was large and filled with razor sharp teeth. The beast had no visible eyes and it’s head stretched backward making it look like a Hollywood alien. Standing at about two feet tall, the beast was terrifying in it’s deformity.

“That, is a Rikti Monkey. They travel in packs and are just all around nasty little buggers.” Kim explained. “What you want to watch out for with these things is when you kill them. As the body of a Rikti Monkey decomposes, which it starts to do immediately, it releases a poisonous gas that causes anyone exposed to it to asphyxiate and become susceptible to attack from the rest of the mob.” she said.

“Are they hard to kill?” Tidal Wave asked.

Kim nodded. “They have a very weak frame that makes them killable with a strong hit.” she answered. “The Rikti Monkey has the ability to launch a “Psychic Dart”, which is a blast of psychic energy that can immobilize you and make your day very unpleasant.” she said, continuing her lesson. “Any more questions?” she asked.

The heroes in the room shook their heads.

“Alright.” Kim said as she punched something else into the control panel.

The Rikti Monkey disappeared and was replaced with a robot that looked like a metallic mollusk on top of two metal poles. From the front of the shell a camera lens and two gun barrels were protruding.

“This is a Drone, they travel the city in swarms and monitor the invasion and keep humans and heroes in check. In addition to the two laser blasters it has, the Drone can see through a heroes invisibility or cloaking power and attack them.” Kim explained. “Questions?” she asked.

Again she got only shaking heads.

After more key punching, the Drone disappeared and was replaced with two alien creatures in body armor, their heads stretched in the back much like the Rikti Monkey and their face hidden by a mask of some sort. In one of the creature’s hands was a battle axe/ laser rifle hybrid, and the other carried a large gun of it’s own.

"On the left, a Conscript, they carry a rifle with an axe for the butt to allow for melee attacks when they run out of ammo. On the right, Rikti Infantry, they carry a large rifle and carry out many tasks for the Rikti war effort."Kim said.

As the rest of the team watched and learned, Kim made her way through every tier of the Rikti army and closed out with a smile several hours later.

“Alright guys, today we’re going to go over what we can expect in a battle with Lord Recluse and his minions.” Hannah said as she sat next to Knight at the large conference table where the rest of the senior team was gathered.

A hologram of a sinister looking figure appeared in the center of the table. The man wore a helmet that covered his face and a heavy suit of armor adorned with eight large spider legs protruding from the back.

“This is Stefan Richter, also known as Lord Recluse. His base of operations is located Etoile Island in the Rogue Isles. Lord Recluse is incredibly strong and has the ability to fire energy from his hands.” Knight explained.

Lord Recluse vanished from the center of the table and was replaced with a man in a massive suit of armor with a large scorpion tail coming from the back of it.

“Ernesto Rodriguez, the Black Scorpion. This guy is Recluse’s chief science advisor, he wears a large battle suit that has an energy cannon mounted on the right hand, and has a giant scorpion tail coming out the back of it.” Hannah said.

Black Scorpion was replaced by a pale faced woman with black makeup on her eyes and lips, she had white hair and looked very much like a ghost.

“Belladonna Vetrano, the Ghost Widow. Dead since '89, this woman is a dangerous spirit. In addition to her own dark powers, she can summon spirits to fight for her and even reap the souls of her enemies.” Knight said.

Another man appeared in Ghost Widow’s place. The man was dressed like he had been traveling through the desert. Wearing a dusty cloak and a hat with a cloth connected to it to cover his face, allowing only his milky white eyes to be seen.

“Imad Malak, Scirocco. Imad may be our only weak link in Recluse’s chain. This guy used to be a hero until he came across an ancient tomb in the desert. Inside he found the sword and scimitar that gives him the power to control electricity and summon sand storms. I think if we’re going to have any chance of stopping Recluse we need to try and turn this guy to our side.” Hannah said.

Scirocco faded and was replaced by a shark man. Standing upright like a man, this abomination had the face of a shark and a fin on it’s head.

“Finally, we come to Gideon Ray, Captain Mako. Quite possibly the most ruthless member of Recluse’s team, Captain Mako is as dangerous as he is insane. This guy kills for fun and has been credited with the deaths of hundreds of heroes throughout the years.” Knight said.

After Captain Mako disappeared from the table Hannah stood up. “Now that we know what we’re up against, we need to get in good with the Freedom Phalanx and when the invasion begins we can fight with them to prevent their failure.” she said.

The team nodded in agreement and Knight left the room to call Statesman.

Kim looked at the tired faces of her team, with her lecture about the Rikti finished, she could now see how bored they all were.

“Ok, it looks like you guys need some excitement. I’m gonna split you guys into two groups and we’re gonna see how well you do against the Rikti on a small scale.” Kim said as she entered some information into the control panel.

The teams were split into two groups. The first group consisted of Winter Flare, Flower Child, Slice and Tidal Wave. The second group had Arson, Dice, Electro-Cute and Diapered Dandy.

“The goal of this mission will be to destroy the Rikti invasion force that’s attacking the city. You’ll be up against twenty Infantry, twenty Drones, twenty Rikti Monkeys, and one Chief Soldier.” Kim said. “Your enemies will be using non lethal force, but if you’re brought down by them you’ll be sore for a while.” she added.

The two teams nodded as the training room became a city scene and a Rikti ship landed off in the distance of the buildings.

“Go!” Kim said with a smile.

The two teams split up and headed toward the ship, Winter flare carrying Slice and Arson carrying Dice, Flower Child riding a large root toward the ship and Tidal Wave rocketing over the buildings as a jet of water with the rest flying along.

As the Drones flew out of the ship and fanned out amongst the buildings Diapered Dandy and Electro-Cute followed half and Tidal Wave and Flower Child followed the other half. Arson and Winter Flare carried Slice and Dice to the ship to face the rest of the enemies within.

Jesseca and Samantha caught up to the group of ten Drones that had headed off to the right from the ship. Samantha fired several bolts of electricity at a few of the Drones and shut two of them down only to have them rise back up and repair themselves.

“Ok, let’s try something else.” Jesseca said as she encased her feet in stone and dropped to the ground in the middle of the group of ten Drones. She charged her fists up with red energy and struck two of the Drones, smashing their heads open before getting blasted in the chest by one of the other ones.

Samantha flew down and positioned herself in between the remaining Drones and Jesseca who now lay motionless on the ground. With a shout of rage Samantha blasted the remaining eight Drones and sent them flying backward, she then turned and picked up Jesseca and flew away from the now regrouping Drones.

A few laser blasts whizzed past her as she flew away and as she looked back to make sure she wasn’t being followed and was struck in the face by a laser blast. Jesseca fell from Samantha’s arms as the two dropped from the sky and crashed to the city street far below, neither got back up.

Hanako and Elizabeth neared the other group of drones and dodged laser blasts as they landed amongst the robot menaces. Elizabeth spun rapidly and created a water spout that sucked up several of the Drones and tossed them off the building they were on. Hanako used several large roots to deflect a few laser blasts and then batted the remaining Drones away with it.

“Nice work Hanako.” Elizabeth said with a smile as she turned from her water form to her human form.

“Same to you.” Hanako said.

As the pair was about to head on to aid Arson and Winter Flare the other group of Drones launched an attack at them. Several laser blasts struck the roof and destroyed the ground under Hanako’s feet.

“Hanako!” Elizabeth shouted as she watched her teammate disappear into the building, screaming as she fell.

Elizabeth turned into her water form, allowing several laser blasts to pass through her liquid body. A large jet of water shot from her hand and struck one of the Drones, the robot recovered and soon Elizabeth was surrounded by the group. Things seemed to be at a stalemate until one of the robots exploded from the force of one of her attacks and blasted her liquid body apart. As the weakened hero regrouped she was blasted with a torrent of lasers and collapsed back to the ground.

Arson and Winter Flare flew near the ship and dropped Slice and Dice down to confront the horde of Infantry while the two flying females fought off the Rikti Monkeys. Arson blasted a small group with a jet of flame and vaporized them instantly while Winter Flare froze the rest and shattered them with a hail of icicles.

Slice blocked one of the soldiers axe attacks with his crossed swords and spun to the side and stabbed the creature in the back, getting a horrible screech from it.

Dice leapt onto two of the soldiers and ripped at their faces with her claws. The two aliens fell to their knees as they clutched their bloodied faces. With another leap she was heading toward a Rikti soldier with much more ornate armor than the other soldiers.

“I got the Chief” Dice called out as she neared the Rikti leader.

The Chief spun around and held up an open palm to the approaching hero, stopping her progression and holding her in the air. With a flex of his arm Dice flew backward off the roof of the building and crashed through the wall of the adjoining building.

“Dice!” Carl shouted as he watched his sister’s defeat. With a near animal growl he was rushing at the Rikti Chief, only to be blindsided by one of the Infantry soldiers who blasted him with it’s laser. As Carl got up he was flung backward by the Rikti Chief and joined his sister in crashing through a wall of a nearby building.

Arson and Winter Flare were hacking through Rikti Infantry with a fire and ice sword respectively when the Drones came at them and blasted the pair from behind, ending the simulation.

“Congratulations, you’re all dead and the Earth has been taken over by the Rikti.” Kim said as the heroes gathered around her, each rubbing their aching bodies.

“We tried our best.” Arson said with a sneer.

Kim chuckled. “If that was your best, then six months isn’t going to help you at all.” she said.

Each of the heroes cast their gaze to the ground as they were berated by Kim.

“First of all, you guys were all over the place. If you’re going to beat the Rikti you need to work as a team. You’re all very strong, but you’re nothing without team work.” Kim said. “Secondly, when a teammate goes down you need to be able to function on your own instead of attacking blindly out of rage.” she said, looking at Carl.

“Sorry Kim.” Carl said.

“I think you’re being unfair, he was trying to attack the Chief because of me.” Sarah said as she looked to her brother and then to Kim.

“I’ve seen a lot of my loved ones fall in battle, and I’ve seen a lot more fall because of a personal vendetta. If we’re going to win this war then I need to break you guys of those habits.” Kim said. “That’s enough for today, we’ll pick up tomorrow morning.” she added.

Each of the heroes left the training room, each with sour looks on their faces and negative words on their lips.

“Maybe you were a little hard on them.” Hannah said on the overhead system of the training room control booth.

Kim sighed and used her powers to transport herself to the control room. “I know, but they have no clue what’s ahead of them.” she said.

“Nothing you say will make them realize that. You need to show them how bad it can be and guide them to use their abilities to combat their enemies.” Hannah said.

Kim nodded. “You’re right mom. Thanks.” she said with a smile as she hugged her mother.

Hannah smiled as she returned her daughter’s hug. “Mom.” she thought. “That has a nice ring to it.”

To Be Continued…

Chapter III: The Aunt And The Time Hopper

Elysa rubbed her eyes and looked up at the mobile above her crib. Searching around her pillow for a moment she found her pacifier and placed it in her mouth with a smile. Wiggling her bottom a bit she felt the clamminess of her wet diaper and suckled her pacifier vigorously and mewled behind it.

“I wondered if you were ever going to wake up.” Kim said from the rocking chair in the corner.

Elysa shot up in her crib and looked over at her niece. “How long have you been there?” she asked after taking her pacifier from her mouth.

Kim stood up and walked over to the crib. “Long enough to get an idea of what you really are, but not long enough to quite believe it.” she said.

“I want you to leave.” Elysa said with a blush as tears began to form in her eyes.

Kim shook her head. “Sorry kiddo, you’re stuck with me. Hannah and Knight went out for the day, and they left me in charge.” she said as she fished the young girls pacifier from within the crib and put it back into her aunts mouth.

Elysa was confused, she couldn’t tell what Kim was planning, but she had a feeling in her gut that she wasn’t going to like it.

“Now, the diapers I understand, you’re incontinent. But why the baby stuff?” Kim asked as she picked Elysa up and carried her over to the rocking chair and sat with the diapered girl on her lap gently rocking with her.

Elysa shrugged and took her pacifier out again. “It makes me feel safe and happy.” she said simply.

Kim smiled. “I guess I can understand that. You know it’s funny, in my time you’re a great warrior and leader. And I come to this time and find you playing baby, it’s a pretty dramatic difference.” she said.

“I’m really great?” Elysa asked.

Kim nodded. “I’ll tell you a secret.” she said. “When I was growing up, you were my hero, not my mom and dad.” she said

Elysa blushed. “What’d I do that was so great?” she asked.

“You saved my life, a few times actually.” Kim told her.

The two sat quietly together for a few moments. Each lost in their own thoughts about the situation that they were in. Kim finally broke the silence after giving Elysa a pat on her diapered crotch.

“How about we get you changed, and you and I can head out and spend some quality time together.” she said as she carried Elysa over to the changing table and set to cleaning and re-diapering her aunt.

Elysa grimaced at Kim’s choice of outfit for her as she looked down at the soft pink shirt with “BRAT” imprinted on the chest in glittery gaudiness. Below that was a blue and black plaid school girl skirt that offered little cover to the dry diaper that was taped around her waist. Lace adorned ankle socks and shiny black Mary Jane’s completed the amalgam of cuteness that Elysa had become. With her hair in pigtails with pink ribbons holding them in place Elysa thought that she resembled a young girl that had dressed herself, thinking that the mishmash of her favorite clothes made for the perfect outfit.

“I look ridiculous.” Elysa grumbled.

Kim smiled. “They’re your clothes.” she said trying to conceal a laugh. Grabbing a fully stocked diaper bag Kim took Elysa’s hand and started to head for the door.

“I can’t go out like this! I’m a super hero, not some overgrown toddler.” Elysa said, coming off like an errant toddler more than anything else.

“So I guess that’s an adult crib over there. And that pacifier is just for looks.” Kim said. “We’re not going to Paragon, we’re heading somewhere else, somewhere where nobody knows us.” she said and tightened her grip on the young girl’s hand and opened a portal in front of them and pulled them both through.

The pair emerged in an alley off the cobblestone street of a city. “Ready to have some fun?” Kim asked.

Elysa looked out to the street ahead and then looked up at the large castle rising up into the sky in the distance. “Disneyland?” she asked, a smile spreading across her face.

“I’ve never been before, it was kind of destroyed where I come from.” Kim said with a smile to match Elysa’s.

The two women walked out into the main street and started their day of fun together.

“So I was thinking, we should become friends.” Tidal Wave said as she sat down in the plush chair next to the couch where Electro-Cute was sitting and reading a magazine.

Without looking up from her copy of Entertainment Weekly Samantha spoke. “And what makes you think that?” she asked.

“Well, it seems like everyone else is friends with someone. You’ve been here longer than I have, and it doesn’t seem like you have anyone to call your friend.” Elizabeth explained.

Samantha set her magazine down with a sigh. “So I’m some kind of charity case to you then?” she asked.

Elizabeth shook her head. “No, not at all. I just figured that we could be friends is all.” she clarified.

“Look, for your information I had a friend here. She went a little nuts and now she’s in the nut house. So, do me a favor and leave me the fuck alone.” Samantha said angrily and went back to reading her magazine.

“With pleasure,” Elizabeth said as she got up from the chair and left the sitting area. “bitch.” she added after she’d gotten out of earshot.

Elizabeth walked through the base until she heard laughter from one of the rooms down the hall. As she came to the doorway she saw Jesseca and Brianna in the middle of a hair braiding and gossip session.

“Hi Elizabeth, you want a new look?” Jesseca asked as she was working on a very elegant looking braid for Brianna.

Elizabeth nodded and entered the room with a smile, the unpleasantness of her conversation with Samantha already out of her mind.

“Mm, isn’t that yummy?” Kim asked as she fed a piece of a cinnamon twist to Elysa as they sat outside the Haunted Mansion ride.

Elysa nodded with a smile. “Thank you for this.” she said after swallowing the warm morsel.

“It’s just a cinnamon twist.” Kim said.

“I meant the whole day. This has been the the most fun I’ve had since I found out I had powers.” Elysa said before suddenly wrapping her arms around Kim.

Kim set down their snack and hugged her aunt back. “I love you too.” she said.

The two broke their embrace and sat quietly for a moment.

“I have a confession.” Kim said after a minute.

“What kind of confession?” Elysa asked.

Kim sighed. “I had a family of my own once.” she said. “My husband Bruce and I had a daughter, we named her Elysa, after you.” she explained. Tears began to form in her eyes as she went on, “They both died in a Rikti prison camp while I was out fighting in the war.” she said.

“I’m so sorry.” Elysa said as she rubbed Kim’s back to console her.

“It’s funny, I was fighting so that they wouldn’t end up in a place like that, and for all my fighting they ended up there anyway.” she said. “Anyway, they were the last real family I had, and when I lost them I vowed to change things from the past.” she explained.

Elysa sat quiet for a moment, and then she thought of something. “So, Hannah and Knight and I are dead in your time?” she asked finally, not really knowing if she truly wanted an answer to the question.

Kim looked at her solemnly for a moment and said nothing for a while. “You aren’t a hero where I come from because you survived to live a long and full life and pass in your sleep.” she said grimly. “Anyway, in a way, this is my way of having my daughter back. I’m sorry.” she said.

Elysa hugged her again. “Don’t be sorry, I’m glad that I could help you.” she said.

The two women sat and hugged while Kim cried and Elysa consoled her. The sun was beginning to set when they finally broke apart and started to move again.

“So, what do you wanna do now?” Kim asked with a chuckle as she wiped a few stray tears away.

Elysa blushed. “Well, I didn’t want to be a bother, but I need a change, bad.” she said meekly.

Kim pulled Elysa close and looked over the girl’s shoulder as she pulled back the waistband of her skirt and diaper to reveal the mess within. “Poor honey, let’s get that messy bottom all clean again.” she said sweetly and led Elysa by the hand to the restrooms.

Samantha walked down the stark white hallway, her shoes clicking on the linoleum and echoing down the empty corridor. When she reached her destination she stopped and looked in on the room ahead through the small viewing window.

The young brunette in the room sat on the floor in the corner with her arms restrained by her straightjacket, a vacant look in her eyes and a thin line of drool running down her chin.

“Miranda.” Samantha said sadly as she looked at what her former lover and friend had been reduced to. Looking around for any sign of someone coming the young hero put her hand to the electronic lock and with a mere flex of her electrical powers she opened the door and slipped quickly inside.

Miranda made no moves and gave no indication that she even noticed Samantha’s presence in the room.

For the past six months since Miranda had had her mind “wiped clean” by Severe, Samantha had come to see her friend every day. Everyday she’d come, she’d been denied by the hospital staff entrance into the room for security reasons, but with the rise in her loneliness heightened by her talk with Elizabeth earlier in the day Samantha had opted to break in and see her friend face to face.

Samantha could smell the scent of stale urine and feces and took notice of the bulge under Miranda’s pajamas indicating that in addition to heavy medication she was also diapered. “God Miranda, what have they done to you.” she asked the catatonic girl.

“Help me.” a barely audible whisper said from somewhere in the room.

Samantha gasped and looked around the room and then back at Miranda. She hadn’t seen the girl’s lips move and knew she was alone with her in the room. “Did you say that?” she asked Miranda.

“The straightjacket.” the voice whispered.

Samantha went to Miranda and squatted in front of her. “Are you saying that with your mind? I thought your powers were gone.” she said.

“Please Samantha, help me, it hurts.” the voice whispered, louder this time.

Samantha nodded and went to work undoing the straps of the straightjacket and tossed it aside when she was done. “Better?” she asked with a smile.

Miranda broke her silent and catatonic form and reached up and grabbed Samantha by the throat. “Much.” she said with a sinister smile. With a toss Samantha flew backward and slid across the floor as Miranda got up and walked over to her.

“But I thought you were a vegetable.” Samantha said with her voice wavering in fear.

Miranda smiled. “Pretty convincing little illusion I made huh?” she said.

Samantha nodded. “Are you going to kill me?” she asked.

Miranda giggled in a very unsettling way. “No, you saved me from this place. No, I’m not going to kill you little Samantha, I’m going to make all your deepest desires come true.” she said, her smile contorting into something wholly evil.

Within the silent hallway of the hospital Samantha’s screams rang out and were quickly silenced as Miranda went to work on her new playmate.

To Be Continued…

Chapter IV: Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing

Tidal Wave fired dual torrents of water at a pair of Rikti monkeys that were attacking Dice, knocking them off the young girl.

“Thanks.” she said before running at Tidal Wave and leaping over the woman as she ducked down to attack the Rikti soldier that was preparing to attack her from behind.

“And thanks to you.” Tidal Wave said with a smile.

Arson flew overhead with two Drones following closely behind her blasting at her with their lasers. As the two heroes on the ground watched in amazement Arson’s feet burst into flames and she shot forward like a jet. When she’d reached a safe distance she closed her eyes and faced the approaching Drones and with a scream her entire body caught on fire and sent a sphere of flame out around her destroying the two drones that were following her as well as obliterating several soldiers and Rikti monkeys near her.

Tidal Wave turned to her water form and doused Dice with water to prevent her from being killed. The flames passed over them and thanks to Tidal Wave’s quick action neither were harmed, although they were pretty shaken up from the impressive display of power they’d just witnessed.

As the flames subsided Arson returned to normal and with a flutter of her eyes she dropped from the sky and fell into Diapered Dandy’s waiting arms as she ran to catch her falling teammate.

The simulation ended abruptly as Diapered Dandy set Arson down on the ground and Kim came over to check on her.

“Brianna, are you alright?” she asked as she approached.

Arson opened her eyes slowly. “I’m fine, just a little tired, and hot.” she said with a weak smile.

“That was awesome.” Slice said as he joined the rest of the team as they gathered around Brianna.

Kim nodded. “That was very impressive, where’d you learn to tap into your power like that?” she asked.

Arson shook her head. “I just thought it would be pretty useful if I could do it, so I just pictured it and it happened.” she said.

“Well, in that case it was reckless and foolish for you to do it.” Kim said. “Not only could you have killed yourself but you could have destroyed this base and everyone in it.” she added.

Arson nodded as she cursed Kim out in her mind. “You’re right Kim, I’m sorry.” she said as she slowly got up with Jesseca’s help.

“Alright, I think that you guys have come a long way in just two weeks, take the rest of the weekend off and we’ll start fresh on Monday.” Kim said with a smile that got cheers from the team. “Oh, and if any of you see Samantha, tell her that I’d like to talk to her.” she added as she watched the team file out of the training room.

“I hope Samantha is alright.” Elizabeth thought as she wrapped a towel around herself as she got out of the shower.

Walking out of the bathroom and into her room she was surprised to see Samantha laying on her bed.

“Hmm, I have to say that I think you might have a better look without the towel.” Samantha said with a playful smirk.

Elizabeth folded her arms across her chest in an attempt to cover herself more than she already was. “Where have you been, we were worried about you when you didn’t show up for training this morning. Kim was really more mad than worried.” she added.

“I was visiting an old friend.” Samantha said simply as she got off the bed and walked over to Elizabeth in a sultry way.

Elizabeth suppressed a giggle. “Are you drunk Samantha?” she asked.

“Would it make you happy if I was?” the pink haired hero asked as she put her hand gently on Elzabeth’s naked shoulder.

Elizabeth brushed the hand away and stepped back. “Look, I have no idea what’s gotten into you, but I think you should leave.” she said.

Samantha shrugged. “Suit yourself, I’ll leave you to clean up.” she said as she turned and left.

Elizabeth sighed. “Clean up?” she thought for a moment before she felt a warm tickle running down her legs and pattering softly on the carpet. With a gasp she looked down to find that she was peeing helplessly. Pushing her towel between her legs she bit her lip with shame as tears formed in her eyes and a new tickle appeared in her feminine area, one of arousal.

Without any thought Elizabeth let the towel fall to the ground and started touching herself, urine cascading over her fingers and hand as she began to pleasure herself. Falling to her knees in a puddle of her own urine, the young scientist began to pant and moan as she rolled around in her puddle like a dog.

“Hey guys.” Samantha said with a smile as she entered Carl and Sarah’s room and took a seat on Sarah’s bed.

“Hi Samantha, what’s up?” Carl asked.

Samantha shrugged. “Nothing, just coming to see the show.” she said.

Carl and Sarah looked at each other with confused looks. “What show?” Sarah asked.

“You know, the one where you guys lose your virginity to one another. I mean how often do you get to see a brother and sister express their forbidden love?” she asked.

The twins started to question Samantha when Carl found himself walking toward his sister and her walking toward him, prisoners in their own bodies. Carl quickly stripped his sister of her costume and allowed her to do the same to him.

Sarah was screaming in her head as she removed her brothers underwear and slowly and softly kissed his growing manhood before taking it into her mouth and began sucking on it greedily like a young child with a lollipop.

Samantha watched the ungodly act unfold for a moment and then got up from the bed to allow the twins to lay together on it, now passionately kissing one another. “You know, now that I’m seeing it, it’s really just disgusting. I’ll leave you two alone to finish.” she said with an evil cackle as she walked out of the room and closed the door behind her, now on the hunt for new victims.

Samantha smiled when she saw Brianna, Jesseca, and Elysa all sitting together eating lunch at the kitchen table. “Couldn’t have asked for a better setup.” she thought as she walked over and took a seat at the table amongst them.

“Hi Sam, how’s it going?” Jesseca asked warmly as she blew on her hot bowl of macaroni and cheese.

Samantha just looked at Jesseca with a somewhat unsettling smile. “Absolutely perfect.” she finally said.

The three other girls at the table just looked at each other with the same puzzled look and went back to their meals.

Brianna set her fork down and reached into her bowl of spaghetti and fished out a handful of sauce and noodles and forced it messily into her mouth, smearing sauce all over her face and dropping a bit onto her lap.

Samantha watched as Elysa and Jesseca followed suit with their own meals, smearing macaroni and cheese on their own faces to match Brianna’s spaghetti sauce stained cheeks with orange sauce.

“My goodness ladies, it seems that you all need bibs.” Samantha commented with a giggle.

All three girls looked at each other with fear in their eyes as they continued to messily devour their meals uncontrollably.

When she’d had her fill Brianna got up from her chair and climbed up onto the table and squatted down over it and began grunting. With a look of fear in her eyes the young hero forced a sizable mess from her body into her tight jeans and then sat down on it with a smile and a squish as dark wet spot began to spread across her crotch as she wet herself.

“Oops, maybe you should have a diaper as well.” Samantha cooed to Brianna as the young woman put her saucy thumb in her mouth.

Elysa and Jesseca climbed up onto the table with Brianna and followed her lead and filled their diapers with a hot mess as well and then took to sucking their own thumbs.

“Hmm, as fun as this has been, I think maybe the kitchen table isn’t the place for this. I want you girls to clean this mess up and then go clean each other up. Oh, and use your tongues to clean each other up, then you’ll get a bit of excitement from it.” she commanded.

The three messy girls got off the table and began to clean up before retiring to Elysa’s room to perform the rest of their shameful and disgusting clean up.

Samantha got up from her seat and began to laugh to herself. “My god I missed the outside world.” she thought as she dropped her facade and turned back into Miranda. “Now, let’s find out who Kim is and introduce her to Dominatrix.” she thought as she closed her eyes and turned into Elysa as she walked through the base on the prowl for another target.

Samantha sat in the padded room of the asylum, her eyes puffy and red from crying. She’d been unconscious for a long while after Miranda had overpowered her, but now that she was awake and the reality of her situation set in, she was wracked with sorrow and lament for having come to visit Miranda.

The young woman looked to the door when she heard someone opening it.

“Please, help me. Miranda knocked me out and escaped.” she said to the burly orderly that entered the room.

The man shook his head. “That’s a new one, you must be running out of ideas.” he said with a chuckle as her pulled the safety cap off the needle in his hand and went to Samantha and pushed her over and pulled her pajama bottoms down and held her down as he prepared a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol and wiped a spot on her creamy white bottom before plunging the needle in and injecting her with the clear liquid within the syringe. The man then pulled her pants up and walked out of the room, ignoring Samantha’s screams as he shut the door behind him.

“Please, I’m not Miranda!” she shouted after him.

Her heart skipped a beat as the door opened a moment later and the man came back.

“Oh, thank God!” Samantha said happily.

The man crouched down in front of her and held a mirror up in front of her face. “Who are you then?” he asked as he looked at her expectantly.

Samantha looked at the mirror and screamed as she saw Miranda’s face looking back at her, mimicking her in the mirror.

The man left the room, and as the shot she’d received began to take effect and her head became too heavy for her to hold it up anymore Samantha lay down on the ground and cried as she slipped off to sleep, any hope she had of getting out of the asylum fading away with her consciousness.

To Be Continued…

Chapter V: Pleasing Mistress

Miranda disguised as Elysa walked freely through the base looking for Kim. She also had an axe to grind with Severe and Hannah, but they didn’t appear to be in at the time. As she walked past Hannah’s room she saw a black haired woman that she didn’t recognize and assumed that this was Kim.

“Kim?” she asked from the doorway.

Kim looked up from the file she was reading and quickly set it aside. “Hey Elysa, you need a change?” she asked.

Elysa smiled. “No, I just wanted to see you.” she said as she came into the room.

Kim got up from her seat and went to Elysa and hugged her. “I’m glad you wanted to see me.” she said and gave the girl a small pat on her bottom. Kim pulled away from Elysa and looked at her questioningly. “Why aren’t you wearing a diaper?” she asked.

Elysa smiled again. “Because I think maybe you’d look better with one on.” she said and flexed her power at Kim.

Kim started to walk over to the door to Elysa’s room and turned before getting to it and fired a blast of green energy at Elysa striking her square in the chest and sending her flying back through the door that she’d come through.

“How?” Miranda asked with a groan as she got up and dropped her facade.

“In my time we’re taught to fight mind control to protect against the Rikti. Now who are you?” she asked as she charged up her power in the palm of her hand again.

“I am Dominatrix, and I won’t be fighting you.” Miranda told her.

Kim smiled. “Smart girl.” she said.

Miranda flexed her power on the rest of the people in the base and brought them to her aid.

Kim looked around as Elysa and Jesseca and Brianna came out of Elysa’s room all diapered and dressed in some of Elysa’s baby clothes and took position between Kim and Miranda. Carl and Sarah came from their room naked and sweaty and stood next to the others. Elizabeth joined them as well as she walked out of her room with a urine soaked towel wrapped around her like a makeshift diaper.

“Now, let’s see how you handle this.” she said as she flexed her power again and watched each of her puppets ready their powers against Kim.

“I’ll get you for this.” Kim said as she began to hover in the air with both of her hands glowing with energy as well as arcs of green energy coming from her eyes as her rage built.

Miranda smiled as she walked toward the exit of the base. “Lookin’ forward to it.” she said as she blew a kiss to Kim and gave her a wink.

Slice and Dice leapt at Kim with their weapons drawn and ended up attacking the wall behind her as she phased through a portal and appeared behind the rest of the group. Arson and Winter Flare turned and fired blasts of flame and ice at their target which Kim dodged and blasted the two women back with a blast of her own. Diapered Dandy encased her feet in stone and lunged at Kim with red energy charged fists and was blasted away with a shot to her face.

Kim watched the stone disappear from Jesseca’s feet as she lost consciousness along with Winter Flare and Arson. A jet of water blindsided her as it hit her in the face and sent her backward. As she recovered she saw Tidal Wave form into a large sphere of water and launch at her, trapping her in an aquatic prison. Every time she tried to swim out Tidal Wave moved around to keep Kim in the center of the deadly ball.

“I’ve got to focus.” Kim thought as her lungs burned from holding her breath. With a moment to think she was able to create a sphere of energy that caused Tidal Wave to explode into lots of tiny puddles and free her from the bubble.

Slice and Dice ran at Kim while she lay on the ground gasping for breath, and nearly made it to her before they were trapped by several roots that came from Hanako’s room and wrapped around their wrists and ankles and held them down to the ground.

“What the hell is going on here?” Flower Child asked as she ran to Kim’s side.

Kim got up with Flower Child’s help and checked to make sure the rest of the team was staying down. “Dominatrix attacked the base and forced these guys to attack me.” she said.

“Why are we naked?” Sarah asked as she looked down at herself and then to her brother.

“Her hold on them must be broken, let them go.” Kim said.

Hanako let the twins go and watched them run off to their room to get dressed.

“This is gonna be one awkward meeting, isn’t it?” Hanako asked.

Kim nodded. “I’m not looking forward to it.” she said.

“It was Fantasy.” Brianna said as the team sat around the table and discussed the events of the afternoon.

Kim had allowed everyone time to get cleaned up and changed before the meeting. The faces of the team members were solemn and full of shame at what had happened to them as a result of Miranda’s attack.

“Who is Fantasy? This woman called herself Dominatrix.” Kim said.

“Miranda Adams. She used to be called Fantasy when she was on the team, she went all evil and Severe took her down. Apparently she’s a little upset and insane now.” Brianna explained.

Kim nodded. “Any ideas where she might be?” she asked.

Everyone shook their heads, but Elysa finally spoke. “The asylum. That’s where she was being detained, Samantha might have been their visiting her and gotten attacked.” she said.

“Alright, Hanako and I will go to the Asylum and see if Samantha is their, you all stay here and see if you can come up with any ideas as to where Miranda might be.” she said and got up and left the base with Flower Child.

“Wherever she is, I call the death blow.” Dice said as she looked at her brother with a look of unease.

Slice said nothing but nodded in agreement as the two tried to put the reality of what they’d done out of their heads.

Miranda walked up to Samantha’s new prison and used the key card she’d stolen from a guard to open the door and walked in.

Samantha looked up weakly in her drugged state and tried to move away, but found that she had no control of her limbs.

“Relax kitten, we’re getting you out of here.” Miranda said as she helped Samantha to her feet and used her powers to control her captive’s movements.

Samantha rose and walked with Miranda out of the room and to the elevator. “Where are you taking me?” she managed to ask in a voice that was barely above a whisper.

“To our new home.” Miranda said with a smile as she kissed Samantha on the cheek and led her into the elevator. With a push of the button the elevator headed for the roof.

Once the elevator reached it’s destination the straightjacket was removed from Samantha and her body was forced to fly into the air with Miranda flying ahead as they headed for what Miranda had called “home”.

Kim and Hanako looked for Miranda’s room and found it after coming across several dead guards, they found the door wide open and no sign of either Samantha or Miranda.

“Looks like we’re too late.” Hanako said as they checked out the room.

Kim nodded. “We’ll find them, we have to.” she said.

With a portal trip they were back in the base with grim looks on their faces when the team asked about Miranda and Samantha.

“We have no idea where she would go, sorry.” Brianna said.

Kim nodded. “Ok, we keep looking for them, but we have to keep training too.” she said.

The team nodded in agreement and looked uneasily at one another, their trust and bonds built up over time strained, and in some cases broken altogether.

“We have to put this all behind us.” Kim said. “I know that Miranda made you all do horrible things, but if you let it eat away at you then she’ll have won.” she added.

Each of the team members nodded slowly in agreement but said nothing.

“I’ll be in Knight’s lab seeing if I can come up with a way to find Miranda if any of you need to talk about what happened.” she said and dismissed the team.

In the suburbs of Founders Falls Miranda helped Samantha into the large bed within the house that she’d taken over after making the owners kill each other over some trivial suggestion she’d placed in their minds.

“We’re home now honey, and everything is going to be alright now that we’re together again.” Miranda said as she tucked Samantha in and kissed her on the forehead.

“Yes mistress.” Samantha said, unable to fight against Miranda’s domination of her mind, forcing her to be compliant to every whim that Miranda had.

Miranda smiled. “That’s my girl.” she said and got up to leave the room.

“Where are you going?” Samantha asked.

“Mistress is going out to get you some brothers and sisters so that we can take over the city.” Miranda said with a smile as she turned off the light and left the house.

Samantha tried to fight against the will of Miranda that made her feel sleepy, but then quickly decided that Mistress would be upset if she defied her, so with a contented sigh Samantha let the forced weariness take over and fell into a peaceful slumber.

To Be Continued…

Chapter VI: Dealing

“You okay?” Jesseca asked as she walked into Brianna’s room to find her curled up on her bed facing the wall.

Brianna said nothing but curled up tighter.

Jesseca closed the door behind her and slowly climbed into the bed and spooned into Brianna, hugging her from behind to try and comfort her.

“Jess?” Brianna asked quietly.

“I’m here hon.” Jesseca said as she started to rub Brianna’s arm gently to soothe her.

Brianna took in a deep breath and let it out slowly before speaking again. “Do you like wearing diapers?” she asked finally.

“I didn’t used to. I’m not really sure that I do now. I guess I’ve just accepted them and they’ve become such a normal part of my life that I don’t think about them anymore.” Jesseca answered. “Why do you ask?” she asked.

Brianna rolled over to face Jesseca, a distinct crinkling noise accompanying the move as she did so. “Well, I’ve been thinking about Miranda. Her powers amplify someone’s desires, and this is the second time that I’ve ended up in diapers because of her. I was just thinking that maybe it was because deep down I like diapers or something.” she said as she hugged Jesseca, burying her face into the girl’s chest.

“Maybe you do. Would that be such a bad thing?” Jesseca asked.

Brianna looked up at her friend. “You wouldn’t think I was a freak or something?” she asked.

Jesseca smiled and kissed her forehead. “I’ll always think you’re a freak, but that’s just because you’re like a sister to me now. I don’t care what you wear, it will never change the fact that I love you.” she said.

“Thanks,” Brianna started to say before she began crying. “sis.” she managed to get out before she was bawling into Jesseca’s chest.

The two girls stayed in bed, wrapped in one another’s arms until they both fell asleep, content that they had each other to care for and be cared by.

The lock to the Hall Of Records door clicked as the security guard opened the office door for Miranda and stepped aside for her to enter.

“Thank you Jeffrey, you may go take a nap now.” Miranda said as she flexed her will upon the guard and smiled as he shut the door and walked away.

Miranda turned on the computer at the desk she’d sat at and perused the files within, files detailing every known hero and villain within Paragon City and the Rogue Isles.

“Hmm, some very promising candidates.” she said as she printed out half a dozen or so files. Rising from her chair Miranda opened the door and walked out of the office with her files in hand, smiling as she passed by Jeffrey the security guard snoozing in his chair just as she’d commanded.

“Alright, first stop,” she said as she opened the first file. “Judy West, right here in good old Founders Falls.” she said as she closed the folder and flew off to collect her second recruit to her new army.

Sarah Madison woke up suddenly with a gasp from the nightmare she’d been having. She’d dreamt that her brother had gotten her pregnant from their previous day’s union, and the baby had been born horribly deformed and was trying to kill her.

“Sounded like a bad one. Wanna talk about it?” Carl said from somewhere in the darkness of the room.

Sarah shook her head, unsure whether Carl could see it or not. “No, I’m just going to get some water.” she said as she got up from bed and padded to the door.

“You know, you’re not the only one that this happened to.” Carl said.

Sarah sighed and turned the light on. “I know okay, I just need time to deal with it is all.” she said.

“And what about me, you think that I’m alright with it? That I can just wait to talk about it?” Carl asked.

Sarah went and sat back down on her bed. “Carl, I.” she started but was cut off by her brother.

“I’ve tried to protect you for as long as I can remember, I’ve tried to be the one safe place that you can go to escape your problems, and now you don’t feel safe around me.” he said, clearly on the verge of crying. “You know I tried to kill myself this morning?” he asked.

Sarah was unable to speak as she stared at her brother’s back.

“I cut my wrists in the tub, and after only a few drops of blood the cuts were healed.” he said, now crying as he spoke. “I can’t escape this, no matter how hard I try. So, we need to deal with it now.” he said.

Sarah got up and crouched down in front of her brother and hugged him as they both cried. “Carl, I still love you, that’ll never change. Please know that I don’t blame you for this, I just need time.” she said.

Carl pushed his sister away. “That’s the problem!” he shouted as he stood up from the chair. “I love you too.” he said.

“That’s good Carl, I’m glad to hear that.” Sarah said.

Carl sighed. “But not just as a sister.” he finally said.

Sarah got a disgusted look on her face. “What are you saying Carl?” she asked.

Without warning Carl turned and lunged at his sister and forced himself onto her, stifling her screams with his hand. “I’m saying that what we did felt right, and I can’t stop thinking about it.” he said as he clawed at Sarah’s panties, trying to gain access to what he longed for.

Sarah panicked and thrashed wildly, catching Carl in his groin with her knee and pushing him off of her. “Help, someone help!” she screamed as she ran for the door.

Carl grabbed her ankle and pulled her to the ground and re-positioned himself on top of her before an energy charged fist struck him in the face and sent him crashing into the bedroom wall behind him.

“Carl, what the hell are you doing?!” Jesseca shouted as Carl got up, the welt on his face healing after only a second.

Carl grabbed his swords and plowed through Jesseca and Brianna as he ran out of the base and into the night.

“You sure you’re alright?” Brianna asked Sarah as she handed the girl a hot cup of cocoa.

Sarah nodded. “Thank you both for helping me.” she said with a weak smile that was overshadowed by her red and puffy eyes.

“What was he trying to do?” Jesseca asked.

Sarah swallowed hard and looked down at the table. “Rape me.” she said quietly.

“Why in the hell was your brother trying to rape you?” Brianna asked with a look of disgust.

“Miranda made us have sex. Carl liked it and wanted more.” Sarah managed to choke out before she broke down and bawled loudly.

Kim came over and hugged Sarah and sat down and pulled her into her lap. “Sarah, it’s not your fault. We’ll find Carl and help him to get better.” she said as she comforted the crying girl by stroking her hair. “Why don’t the rest of you girls go back to bed, I’ll look after Sarah.” she said to Jesseca and Brianna.

Jesseca and Brianna left the dining area and started to head back to Brianna’s room until Jesseca took her hand and led her to her own room.

“Why are we going in there, my bed is already warm.” Brianna whined with a yawn.

Jesseca smiled and kissed her friend on the forehead. “Well, unless you want a rash, we’d better get that wet diaper off of you.” she said.

Brianna blushed and looked away. “Do I have to put a new one on?” she asked quietly.

“Do you want to?” Jesseca asked.

Brianna blushed again and nodded softly and let Jesseca lead her to the room for a fresh diaper.

Carl sat under the bridge crying and shivering as the train passed by loudly overhead. “Why doesn’t she want me?” he asked himself.

“What makes you think I don’t?” Sarah asked from the darkness under the bridge.

Carl shot up and dried his eyes quickly. “Sarah, how did you find me?” he asked, his sadness all but gone with the sight of his sister.

“I just followed your pain. It’s very powerful.” Sarah said as she turned into Miranda.

Carl pulled his swords up in front of him and glared at the woman that had caused him all his pain. “I should kill you right now.” he growled at her.

“Now Carl, honey, why kill me? I gave you what you wanted, I fulfilled your deepest hidden desire. If there’s anyone you should kill it’s that little slut of a sister of yours. I mean, she did make love to you and then treat you like a monster afterwards, right?” Miranda asked.

Carl was quiet for a moment, and then he felt a tickle in his mind and everything became clear. “Your right, she did turn me away after we shared ourselves with each other.” he said.

Miranda nodded. “And who’s here for you now?” she asked as she opened her arms to him.

“You are,” he said as he dropped his swords and went to Miranda and hugged her tightly. “Mistress.” he finished as he clung to Miranda.

Miranda smiled in the darkness. “Absolutely right my child.” she said as she let go of Carl and picked up his swords and took his hand and led him off into the night to his new home.

To Be Continued…

Chapter VII: Family Gathering

Miranda opened the door to the bedroom where Samantha was sleeping peacefully and led Carl to the bed.

“What are we doing here?” Carl asked.

Miranda smiled and stroked Carl’s hair. “Mistress is going out to get some more playmates for you and your new sister, and she needs you to be a good boy and rest while she’s gone.” she said as she gently guided Carl to the bed.

Carl climbed under the covers and cuddled up to Samantha as he was mentally instructed to do and closed his eyes to go to sleep.

Miranda set Carl’s swords down on the dresser near the door as she walked out and shut the door behind her to let her children sleep. “An unexpected but wonderful addition to the family.” she thought as she pulled out her files again and looked at the first one with renewed determination after her side trip to get Carl.

After looking over the file again Miranda flew off to the last known address of Judy West. Within only a few minutes the young woman found herself standing outside a large and very nice looking house. After double checking the address Miranda put her powers to use to make a new outfit for herself to replace the hospital attire that she still wore. As her powers washed over her, they gave the appearance that she was wearing knee high black leather boots and leather gloves. Her ample chest was now covered with a black leather corset with many leather straps and buckles criss crossing the front and back of it. Under the corset was a pair of black leather panties, and a black cape completed her outfit.

“Mm, this is just too perfect.” Miranda thought as she adorned herself with black makeup and formed her hair into a tight bun on the top of her head, giving her a sadistic matriarchal look. “Now to go to work.” she said as she walked up to the front door of the house and opened it.

She sensed dreams as she closed the door behind her. Several sets, one clearly those of a child, the other two more adult. Walking up the stairs she made her way to the source of the adult dreams, her heavy boots thumping gently on the wood floor of the house as she walked.

Judy West and her husband Brendon slept quietly next to each other in their large bed as Miranda stepped up to the foot of the bed and bored herself into Judy’s dream.

“Who the hell are you?” Judy asked as she looked up from her margarita at the woman that had just appeared on the beach next to her.

“I am Dominatrix, but from now on you will call me Mistress. Is that understood?” Miranda asked.

Judy nodded and set her drink down on the sand. “Yes Mistress.” she said as she rose from her beach chair.

“Excellent. Now, I want you to do something for me to prove your loyalty.” Miranda said as she sent her will to Judy’s mind.

Judy nodded and began to walk off the beach. In reality Judy was getting up from bed and walking around to the other side until she stood next to her sleeping husband. In the moonlit room Judy charged her fist with dark energy and placed an open palm over her husband’s chest. For a moment nothing happened, and then Brendon awoke with a gasp and a wild look in his eyes. As Judy sapped the life out of her husband Miranda just smiled.

“Now your daughter.” Miranda said as she watched Brendon go limp, his skin a sickly gray in the dimly lit room.

Judy walked obediently to the room across the hall where her six year old daughter slept peacefully. She walked over to the side of the bed and again charged her fist, but this time she threw a punch. With a sickening crunch normally reserved for over ripe melons hitting the ground and bursting open Judy’s fist crushed through her daughter’s face killing the sleeping girl instantly.

“Good girl, now we can go home.” Miranda said as she took Judy by her bloody hand and led her out of the house.

Miranda helped the young blonde woman into the tub when the got to their home. The bloody pajamas that she’d been wearing lay in a pile by the tub as she lowered herself into the hot water.

“Why do you have an eye patch?” Miranda asked as she looked at the black cover that resided over Judy’s right eye.

“I lost my eye when I was a little girl. There was an experimental treatment that was said to regrow limbs and dead tissue, I underwent the treatment.” Judy explained as Miranda washed the blood off her hand and face.

“Did your eye grow back?” Miranda asked as she gently washed her new daughter’s private area with extra attention and care.

Judy nodded. “But not in the right way. It’s black. The doctor said it was the cause of my powers, so I covered it and became a hero.” she said.

“Have you taken it off since then?” Miranda asked.

“No, never.” Judy replied as she closed her eye and bit her lip while Miranda washed her feverishly just below the water.

As the water drained out of the tub Miranda dried Judy off and helped her into new sleepwear before leading her to the guest bedroom and tucking her in with a kiss on the forehead.

“Soon we’ll be a full family, and then everything will be better.” Miranda said as she shut off the light and left the room, leaving Judy to sleep and to dream about a far off world where she had a daughter and husband.

Miranda landed outside the small dive bar in the Rouge Isles, The Hell Hole it was aptly named. Walking up to the door, Miranda smiled at the large robotic bouncer that stood between her and the entrance.

“Sorry ma’am, we’re closed, we’ll open in another hour.” the robot said.

Miranda sized up the robot for a moment and smiled. “Oh please let me in, I’m ever so thirsty.” she said with mock pleading.

The robot remained silent and then a green light went on on it’s chest plate. “Welcome ma’am.” the robot said as it opened the door for her.

“Thank you.” Miranda said as she strolled into the bar.

A man with long brown hair stood behind the bar drying a glass. “Normally wouldn’t have let you in, but I’ve always had a weakness for a pretty face.” the man said as he set the glass down. “What can I get for you ma’am?” he asked with a smile.

Miranda sat at one of the stools in front of the bar and smiled. “I want Scatter Shot, can you get him for me?” she asked.

The man’s smile faded. “I’m afraid Scatter Shot died a few years back, sorry.” the man said.

Miranda shook her head. “Tsk tsk tsk, Mistress hates liars.” she said and forced the man behind the bar to reach for his shotgun and put it under his chin. “Now, are you ready to be honest with me?” she asked.

“I’m retired, I stopped running bank jobs years ago.” the man pleaded.

“Good thing I don’t want you to rob a bank then Nicholas.” Miranda said.

The shotgun dropped back down and the man breathed a sigh of relief. “What do you want?” Nicholas asked.

“I want you to come with me and be a part of my family.” Miranda said.

The man felt a tingle in his mind and suddenly felt compelled to join this woman’s family. “Yes Mistress.” he said.

Miranda waited outside for Nicholas to grab his gear and flew ahead of him while he put his jetpack on and rocketed away from his bar just before it exploded in a huge fireball behind them thanks to the explosives Miranda had ordered to set off as a test of his devotion.

The trip back to the house was quiet except for the roar of Nicholas’ jetpack. Once Nicholas was stripped of his gear he was put to bed next to Judy with a kiss goodnight of his own and the promise of a new and better life.

Miranda’s final stop before the new day began was the police station in King’s Row to meet with Darren Orville, the man that called himself Lock Down.

“Well hello miss, what can I do for you tonight?” the desk clerk of the police station asked with a smile as he drank in the sight of Miranda in her leather outfit.

“Darren Orville, I need to speak with him.” Miranda said.

The man behind the desk looked at the clipboard in front of him and gestured to the door next to his desk. “Back in the back, office 220.” he said.

“Thank you.” Miranda said as she walked away, leaving a request in the man’s mind that forced him to stab his eyes out with his pen.

Walking through the bustling office Miranda soon came to Darren’s and walked in without a knock.

“Excuse me, but I.” Darren started to say before the words died out and he sat silent.

“Lock Down, I want you to join me.” Miranda said as she sat on the edge of Darren’s desk and gently caressed her naked thigh as she looked at him seductively.

Darren nodded slowly. “Yes Mistress.” he said as he surrendered his will to Miranda.

“Before we go, Mistress has a tiny favor to ask.” Miranda said as they walked out of Darren’s office and toward the exit.

After passing the now very dead desk clerk and walking out to the street outside the police station Darren turned and raised his hands toward the station. Using his power over gravity, Darren forced the building to crumble under the force of his power, reducing it to a pile of rubble in only a matter of moments.

“Excellent work my dear.” Miranda said with a laugh as she took Darren by the hand and flew off with him back to the house.

As the sun began to rise outside Miranda climbed into bed next to Darren and snuggled up to the muscular former police officer. As sleep took them both Miranda smiled at the thought of her plans going so well.

Hanako stood on the roof of the base as the sun rose. She wore her martial arts uniform and kneeled down to the small garden that she’d planted there. She smiled as she bloomed the flowers with her powers before rising again, her fathers sword still sheathed in her hand as she turned to face Sarah as she climbed her way onto the roof.

“You’re sure you still want to do this?” Hanako asked.

Sarah nodded. “My brother used to practice with me everyday, rain or shine. Now that he’s, well, anyway I’m sure that I want to keep practicing.” she said, holding back thoughts that would bring tears.

Hanako nodded and unsheathed her fathers sword and held it up in front of her. “Then let the practice begin.” she said with a smile as she ran at Sarah with her sword readied for attack.

After an hour or so of sparring Hanako signaled for a break.

“Sorry, I just can’t go on anymore without a little rest.” she said as she sheathed her sword and sat down, taking a long sip of her water bottle.

Sarah sat down next to Hanako and looked down at the ground far below. “Carl said he tried to kill himself after what happened.” she said.

“Sarah, it wasn’t your fault that he left.” Hanako said as she put an arm around her teammate.

“But maybe I could have been more understanding.” Sarah said.

Hanako shook her head. “Kim said he tried to rape you, how can you be more understanding of that. There’s nothing you could have done, but we’ll find him and we’ll get him the help he needs.” she said.

Sarah began to cry. “And what if I don’t want to help him? What if I want to hurt him for what he tried to do?” she asked.

To Be Continued…

Chapter VIII: Know Your Role

Carl Madison woke from a sleep that seemed to last much too long, leaving him feeling drugged and lethargic. Brushing errant strands of Samantha’s pink hair from his face he propped up on one elbow and watched his new sister sleep peacefully. Carl felt that something was missing from his life, he knew that this new place was better than where he’d come from but he didn’t know why.

“Why are you staring at me?” Samantha asked sleepily, disrupting Carl’s thoughts.

“Sorry, I was thinking about something.” he said as he focused his attention back to the pink haired vixen next to him.

Samantha pulled Carl from his propped up position down to her and began kissing him gently on his neck. “I hope it was something like this.” she whispered into his ear before nibbling on his earlobe.

Carl shuddered from the gentle flick of Samantha’s tongue on his earlobe and sighed. “This is much better than what I was thinking of.” he admitted as he pulled the blanket over himself and Samantha and began kissing her gently starting with her lips and traveling South.

,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,

“If you were a teenage boy that tried to rape your sister, where would you go?” Brianna asked Jesseca as they flew over Paragon City looking for some clue as to where Carl might have gone.

“Besides the South?” Jesseca asked with a giggle.

Brianna joined in her laughter. “C’mon, seriously. I mean for all we know he’s already left town.” she said between laughs.

“True, but if he hasn’t we owe it to Sarah to find him.” Jesseca said.

“Is that after we make light of the situation?” Brianna asked with a raised eyebrow.

Jesseca shrugged. “Usually I’m the one trying to get you to be serious, figured I’d try a little role reversal.” she explained.

“Well, if you’ve had your fun, I’m hungry, maybe we should take a lunch break.” Brianna suggested.

Jesseca nodded and descended to the city below with Brianna following behind. The pair lighted on the sidewalk near a pizza restaurant and walked to it.

“Jesseca?” a man’s voice asked from behind them.

Jesseca turned around and saw a tall dark haired young man looking at her with a wide smile on his face. “Jason?” she asked in disbelief.

“Oh my god, it’s been forever.” Jason said as he approached Jesseca and Brianna. “You look great.” he told her.

Jesseca smiled and blushed slightly. “You’re looking well too.” she said.

Brianna cleared her throat loudly to draw attention to herself.

“Oh, this is my teammate Arson.” Jesseca said with a smile. “This is Jason, my ex-boyfriend.” she added.

Brianna smiled at Jason and shook his hand when he offered it. “Pretty friendly for an ex-boyfriend.” she said.

Jason chuckled nervously. “I was a huge jerk to Jesseca when we were dating. I’ve been seeing someone to help me to not be such a jerk.” he explained.

“So, the shrink is helping?” Brianna asked.

Jesseca shot Brianna an icy glare. “Sorry about her, she’s missing a few chromosomes.” she said.

“It’s fine.” Jason said. “Yes, seeing a shrink is helping me to be a better person.” he admitted.

Jesseca smiled. “That’s good to hear.” she said.

“So, how about that pizza now?” Brianna asked.

John smiled. “I’ll let you guys go.” he said. “Maybe we can get together for a drink sometime?” he asked Jesseca.

“Yeah, I’d like that.” Jesseca said. “Do you still live in Founders Falls?” she asked.

John nodded. “Yep, still there.” he said.

“Alright, how about I pick you up around seven?” Jesseca asked.

“That’d be great.” John said.

Jesseca waved goodbye to John as he walked away from them and then turned to walk with Brianna to the pizza place.

“So, why’d you crazy kids break up?” Brianna asked.

Jesseca sighed. “How is that your business?” she asked.

“Well, I figured since aside from not being born from the same womb we’re sisters, which entitles me to hear all about your love life.” Brianna explained.

Jesseca nodded in agreement. “No.” she said.

“Alright, don’t tell me, but I want to go on record as saying that going out with this guy is a bad idea.” Brianna said.

“Noted, now can we talk about something else?” Jesseca asked.

Miranda beckoned her children to the living room with a simple suggestion and smiled as they filed in from their rooms and sat on the couch and chairs and waited for their mother to speak.

“My darlings, I have a task for you,” she started. “I want you all to band together tonight to destroy the Freedom Phalanx Reserve.” she told the group.

“What do you have planned?” Judy asked.

Miranda smiled at Carl. “A cry for help.” she said.

Elysa and Elizabeth sat on the common room floor playing Monopoly while Hanako sat on the couch reading her book.

“You sure you don’t wanna play?” Elysa asked Hanako.

Hanako nodded and dropped her book from in front of her face. “I hate that game, it only leads to anger and violence.” she explained and raised her book back up.

“Anger and violence?” Elysa asked with a puzzled look on her face.

Hanako only nodded from behind her book.

Elysa shrugged and looked back to the game. “Hey, where’s my hotel?” she asked Elizabeth.

“You didn’t have a hotel, you had a house.” Elizabeth said.

“No, I had a hotel, what happened to it?” Elysa asked, her voice angrier now.

Elizabeth stood up from the game. “You had a house, now settle down.” she said sternly.

Elysa glared at Elizabeth and stood up. “You’re not my mother, you can’t tell me what to do.” she said indignantly.

“Well, I’m the oldest person here right now, so that means I’m in charge. Now be a good little girl and settle down before you get put down for a nap.” Elizabeth threatened with a smug smile.

Elysa growled. “I’ll show you in charge!” she shouted before she lunged at Elizabeth with an ice encased fist.

Elizabeth phased into her water form and became a puddle on the floor, allowing Elysa to fly overhead harmlessly. Reforming into herself, Elizabeth turned and fired a jet of water at Elysa that struck the girl in the face and sent her reeling backward into the wall with a loud THUNK.

“See what I mean.” Hanako said from behind her book.

Elizabeth nodded and walked over to Elysa and crouched down to meet her face to face. “Nap time honey.” she said as she held out her hand for Elysa to take.

Elysa pouted and put her hand in Elizabeth’s and allowed her to help her up and then followed her to the nursery.

“I’ll be back in a minute.” Elizabeth said to Hanako who completely ignored her.

Hanako sighed contentedly after she was sure Elysa and Elizabeth were gone and smiled as she read her book uninterrupted.

“Hanako, Carl just called me!” Sarah shouted happily as she rushed into the common room.

Hanako slammed her book shut and set it down on the couch. “Great, what’d he say?” she asked.

“He said he wants to meet me tonight at the roller rink in Founders Falls.” Sarah told her.

“I think we should go with you.” Hanako told her.

Sarah shook her head. “I’ll be fine Hanako.”

Hanako smiled. “Let me rephrase what I said, we are coming with you.” she said, putting extra emphasis on ‘are’.

Brianna and Jesseca returned to the base after lunch and were filled in on Sarah’s conversation with Carl to which they quickly agreed with Hanako that they would be accompanying her.

“Guess your pseudo date is off.” Brianna said as she and Jesseca went back to Jesseca’s room to change her diaper.

Jesseca smiled. “What makes you say that?” she asked.

“Well, we have to go to Sarah’s meeting with Carl.” Brianna told her.

“I think you guys can make do without me.” Jesseca said.

Brianna got a hurt look in her eyes. “What’s wrong with you? You’d rather go out with a guy that already admitted he was a jerk to you than help your teammate through an emotional and potentially dangerous situation?” she asked.

Jesseca nodded. “Role reversal.” she said.

Brianna just shook her head. “Change your own fucking diaper.” she said angrily as she stormed out of the room.

Miranda lurked in the shadows of the roller rink with her children while Carl waited in the center of the rink waiting for Sarah to arrive.

“Are you sure they’ll all come?” Samantha asked.

Miranda nodded. “They’ll be here to support their friend, and then they’ll all die together.” she said.

The front door of the rink opened and Sarah, Hanako, Brianna, Elysa, and Elizabeth made their way into the building.

“Carl!” Sarah cried out as she spotted her brother and hopped the wall around the rink and ran to him.

“Now!” Miranda shouted as she sprang from her position followed by her children.

Arson and Winter Flare took flight and summoned a fire and ice sword respectively as they flew toward Miranda.

“Sorry ladies, but you’re grounded.” Lock Down said with a smile as he used his power to raise the gravity around Arson and Winter Flare, bringing them crashing to the ground painfully.

Sarah turned to check on her teammates and felt a sharp pain in her back and stomach, she looked down and saw Carl’s swords sticking through her midsection from behind.

Carl pulled his swords from his sister, letting her fall to the ground in a heap. “Now, watch your friends die.” he whispered into Sarah’s ear as he leaned down to her.

Tidal Wave fired twin torrents of water from her fists at Punchin’ Judy as the one eyed blonde ran at her with fists charged with dark energy.

“Now that wasn’t very nice.” Samantha said as she fired a large bolt of electricity at Tidal Wave that struck her in the chest and sent her flying backward into the wall of the rink with a loud crash.

Flower Child summoned the root system under the rink upward through the floor and guided them toward Miranda and her team.

Scatter Shot hit a button on his wrist controller that summoned two eight foot tall metal spiders to drop from their ceiling perch into the space between the roots and Miranda’s team. The two spiders fired jets of flame from their mouths that burnt the roots away before they could reach their targets.

Miranda smiled and flexed her will upon Hanako to force the girl to drop to her knees which made her easy prey for Punchin’ Judy to get in an energy charged kick to the face after she’d recovered from Tidal Wave’s earlier attack.

“Excellent work my dears, but we’re missing a few of them.” Miranda said. The scantly clad villain walked over to Arson and used her power on the injured girl. “Call Diapered Dandy and Kim and tell them to come here.” she told Arson.

Arson obediently activated her communicator and sent her message to Jesseca and Kim both.

“Good girl.” Miranda said. “Now, they stay alive until the others arrive, make sure they’re properly secured.” she told her children.

“You won’t get away with this.” Winter Flare told her as she weakly looked up from her position on the ground.

Miranda smiled. “My dear, I already have.” she said before kicking Elysa in the face and putting the girl down once again.

To Be Continued…

I love this story as much as your other Diapered Dandy stories and I hoping for you to finish it as soon as possible. I especially hope it has a happy ending for the everyone because right now things look bleak fo the heroes is this story.