Days of College: Prelude

“But daddy I don’t wanna go.” The eighteen year old girl proclaimed in a very childish manner that drew enough stares to make her look around and blush.

“Honey you knew that this day would come and just a couple days ago you were so eager that you wet your didee.” Her father responded much to the girl’s embaressment.

“Daddy” the girl said in a very hushed tone while her cheeks were turning redder than a tomato “I don’t want people to know about my didees!”

“I’m sorry Jessie you know how I get forgetful in my old age.”

“Oh daddy you’re not old you’re only forty . . . umm . . . forty something.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment and trust that you will be a good girl while you are away at college.”

“Yes Daddy,” Jessie replied meekly.

“Now before you go do you need a change?” Jessie’s father asked unnecessarily as he checked the back and front of her diaper confirming that she was dry but still he donned a disappointed look.

“Daddy what’s wrong?” She asked after seeing the look on his face.

“Oh I was hoping I would get to change you one more time before you left for awhile.”

“I’m gonna miss you daddy.” Jessie stated as a single tear began to fall down her cheek.

“I’m gonna miss you too baby girl but it’s time for you to get on your train.” He said after he embraced her in a hug and kissed her on the forehead.

With that Jessie boarded her train to the university immediately missing the warm and comforting embrace of her father.

I think maybe you should post the first bit, rather than just these thirteen lines.

Agrees with Nemo’s comment

The plot looks typically cliched, but the writing isn’t bad. I’ll see how this turns out to comment any further.

Sorry about the length i had been working on it the day i posted it but i stoped to go to a party and i do not really remember posting it but i’m still working on it and you can trust me when i say that the next part will be exponentally longer

It’s not bad. I’ll read the next part before I comment further.

I cannot believe you as that doesn’t really make sense.