Cartoons You're Currently Watching?

Note: Please don’t discuss anime (Asian/Japanese cartoons).

I’ll start us off ^_^.

I’ve started watching Code Lyoko :D, I just finished Episode 02 :).

This isn’t my first time, I watched Code Lyoko until Season 2 ended, back during my High School days (bad grades = no TV, and we didn’t have internet or a VCR/DVR back then).

Re: Cartoons You’re Currently Watching?

I’ve been rewatching all of Daria, Avatar (and Korra), Futurama….and recently I just finished season 4 of Archer.

It seems we both like/watch alot of the same stuff, except for Daria.

What is it about, and what TV channel does it air on? (or did if it’s old)

There are two I’m watching right now. One’s a hulu.com produced show that’s just started and is basically an animated superhero/comic book spoof that stars Seth Meyers and a few other snl members like Bill Hader and Kenan Thompson called The Awesomes. I was surprised at it’s unusually good writing and cool humor. Glad those guys are attached to a funny show.

Next is a more obscure-ish show that’s produced by web show creative team Rooster Teeth called RWBY. Basically a CGI anime homage that has some good rock music attached to it and well directed animation (if not professional).

I’ve started watching SheZow, just finished Episode 1.

I don’t own a TV. It was all watched on my computer.

@Lil Miss Mouse: Nice to see another downloader/pirate on here, unless you meant streaming?

On-Topic: I’m watching Rugrats Season 7 now.

I’m getting a good laugh. Found a bunch of old VHS tapes from when I was a kid. Apparently I have the complete series for both the MC Hammer cartoon and the New Kids on the Block cartoon. It’s so horrible it’s awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

I recently marathoned both Johnny Test and SheZow, I’m just waiting for new episodes to air now.

Both of those sound SO familiar. Circa. 1990?

Yep. Too bad I don’t have the hardware to transfer them to my computer. If I did it would make watching them much easier.

I’ve started watching Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters, I just finished S01E06: The Hunted.

Stopped watching RWBY. It’s writing was getting piss-poor. It’s music isn’t available on rhapsody, so I’ll probably stop listening to that too. Highly recommend The Awesomes, it’s writing has only gotten better. Curious, it’s usually the mainstream stuff that gets bad and the indie stuff that gets good.

I’ve started watching Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters, I just finished S02E01: The Butterfly Effect.