50 Cent 2: 50 Cent vs. Middle East!!!!!

Yea, their mading a new 50 Cent game and it a sequal to 50 Cent: Bulletproof, but this time they taking 50 Cent from the hood and putting him in the wartorn middle east. You too can now fight the war on terror with everyone favorite rapper, 50 Cent.

Is it me, or does this sound like a way to just get money by having a major star in their game. All I can say about the game is that it have some good graphics.

Edit: I found out the name for it, it called 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand and here some more info on the game http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3167119

50 Cent 2: 50 Cent vs. Middle East!!!

Wow….talk about a waste of time. Why would anyone even put the effort into something like this?

They aren’t fighting the war on terror they just want to either get their “Bling” back or steal it. GREAT idea for a game huh?

Sounds like every other shooting game out there. I wonder how much they paid 50 Cent to use his name and likeness.

They should send 50 to Iraq to do some promoting of the game. Maybe with a little luck he won’t come back. :slight_smile:

Knight

my guess on how this game got maked is that they have a group of manatees who live in a tank and the manatees pick three balls and the three balls were 50 Cent, Terrors, and Iraq so they though that be a good idea for a game.

Those manatees need to find the Tony Danza, Pilot, and space balls. I can’t wait for Tony Danza’s: Last Starfighter to hit shelves this summer.

Knight